Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread (28065 Views)

Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) / Who Is The Prettiest Among These Chicks? / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
Flamezzz:

So na you be this?

sad
Ehen.
I no fine reach?
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Flamezzz: 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
midehi2:
we no dey carry last na tongue cheesy
Bia nwoke m upload your own picture nah
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
OfficialDad:

Yes. I was fighting on your behalf here since oo, you deserve the 50k

grin cheesy
Really dude?
Well, it's gone. I'll be fast next time. And hey, thanks for having my back. wink
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Flamezzz: 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
wink
UyaiIncomparabl:

sad Ehen. I no fine reach?
Yhu say? Can we talk in private cheesy
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by smeag0l(m): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
I don't know won o. Ask mhissbliss nau
midehi2:

good morning, I slept off jare, so who won the 50k grin
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Flamezzz:

Bia nwoke m upload your own picture nah
haha! picture era don pass na smiley
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
smeag0l:
I don't know won o. Ask mhissbliss nau
ha the winner rejected the money ooo, unto what nairalanders will say, she should have distributed it in education section.

chai
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by smeag0l(m): 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
Who is the winner?Amarabae?
midehi2:

ha the winner rejected the money ooo, unto what nairalanders will say, she should have distributed it in education section.

chai
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
ImaIma1:

Done

Are you messing with me undecided
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by ImaIma1(f): 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

Are you messing with me undecided

I already removed it
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lalas247:

From page one I knew the guy was a joker lol ... felt bad for those who believed him sha .. anyway he has 10 years of zero bank account curse already on his head .... was really funny sha ... don’t think I have laughed so much this week ... cheesy
How u dey ... are you off today ?
And you think their curse would've worked? grin I'm good dear! You? Yeah, will be resuming on Monday.

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
midehi2:

so who? I hope she uploaded her pics oo

Now its time to do my weekend for me, all the PRO na, if not will fire you this grin

Send me a mail. But make sure you are attractive enough for my taste.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by iamJ(m): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
The op is trolling but Amara is also acting, if she didn’t want the money she wouldn’t comment, obviously she wanted it that’s why she commented, when the money was offered to her, shame took over and she rejected, exactly what the op wanted, I never see you wear beta dress or top or do beta hair

Wonder who una feel say she dey form for?

10 Likes

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by mxpinky: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
am i the luck one ?
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by sweetv(f): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bolkocs:
I'm feeling generous today and I just want to make a lucky person happy. I will be awarding the sum of 50,000 naira to the most beautiful lady that comments on this thread. I'll be the judge of who I think is the most beautiful. Please don't post pictures. Just have your picture on your profile and comment. When you are selected as the winner, just email me your account number and you will be credited with the winning sum.

Warning: Don't trying to dupe me by using someone else's picture. This is tantamount to stealing and you will face repercussions.

The thread closes by 11:59pm today.

Good luck and may the best girl win.
Dont mind them am d most prettiest send me d money thanks in advance
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
Axcex, na amarabae win last last.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by smeag0l(m): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
Why didn't ladies like Kimbraa that stay in ph win this money so we can use it to flex on a friday evening? grin
midehi2:

chai
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin cheesy
Really dude?
Well, it's gone. I'll be fast next time. And hey, thanks for having my back. wink

@ the bolded, as if you did not see all my mentions undecided .

Don't worry, v got ur back, I mean the main back wink where the goody is located .

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
shocked
iamJ:
The op is trolling but Amara is also acting, if she didn’t want the money she wouldn’t comment, obviously she wanted it that’s why she commented, when the money was offered to her, shame took over and she rejected, exactly what the op wanted, I never see you wear beta dress or top or do beta hair

Wonder who una feel say she dey form for?

Why? , Why are you wicked grin grin

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
So disappoiting...i think no one wins afterall... undecided

Well, girls try again next time.. cool
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
smeag0l:
Why didn't ladies like Kimb.raa that stay in ph win this money so we can use it to flex on a friday evening? grin
I've my dignity to protect and my ego is so big that it can't let me reduce me for 50k on cyberspace. Do you reside in PH?
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Lalas247(f): 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
kimbraa:
And you think their curse would've worked? grin I'm good dear! You? Yeah, will be resuming on Monday.
lol if only juju was real grin
I'm OK ... its just so hot ..the heat is draining .. can't wait for it to get cold again..
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Flamezzz: 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
ImaIma1:

I already removed it
I still have it
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
OfficialDad:

@ the bolded, as if you did not see all my mentions undecided .

Don't worry, v got ur back, I mean the main back wink where the goody is located .

Funny.
I never saw your mentions.

And when I mean 'my back', it really doesn't mean what you're thinking. Spoilt brat. May God help you.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
princfred:
Girls will likely spend the entire money on themselves to buy Brazilian hair, American lipstick or Spanish lingerie grin
so truecheesy

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by motherfucker: 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

sad
Ehen.
I no fine reach?
are u from Akwa Ibom?
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
motherfucker:
are u from Akwa Ibom?

sad
Yes. Anything?
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by motherfucker: 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

sad
Yes. Anything?
Nah... U are taken already so I will pass.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Funny.
I never saw your mentions.

And when I mean 'my back', it really doesn't mean what you're thinking. Spoilt brat. May God help you.

Its either you was blind or your phone was blind undecided , how could you miss daddy's mention?.

And when i mean back, I mean the goody pie, common what other reason do you think i would v your back for?

Spoilt girl, may God help us
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
motherfucker:
Nah... U are taken already so I will pass.

Okay. Please pass. Motherfucker.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by motherfucker: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Okay. Please pass. Motherfucker.
grin ;Di just like akwa ibom people generally... Chai... Their food Na bomb grin grin grin
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by ImaIma1(f): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
Flamezzz:

I still have it

Who am i talking to and who is answering? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

What Is It With Ebira Gals? / I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.