Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red (8690 Views)

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by IamPlato(m): 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Danny. Just lemme. You won't like the outcome. Don't get entangled with that shit.

Thanks For The Early Warning! wink
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by Marshalxv(m): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

That's their headache.
It's what I do and I'm unapologetic about it.

That's the spirit,you owe no one any apology.
But I'll advice you do something about that though so you won't get too used to it,your future partner (husband )may not be good with it.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Marshalxv:

That's the spirit,you owe no one any apology.
But I'll advice you do something about that though so you won't get too used to it,your future partner (husband )may not be good with it.

No. For have fact that it's a ritual doesn't mean its habitual. I only do that when I feel like being weird.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by IamPlato(m): 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

No. For have fact that it's a ritual doesn't mean its habitual. I only do that when I feel like being weird.

Miss. Phlegmatic!

Doesnt Talk Much. I Notice You prefer Observing...
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by Marshalxv(m): 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol, I get it now.
I really get a thing for the weird ones
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by NeedfulJaques(m): 3:01am On Jun 02, 2018
princfred:
Bleat on my goat. grin

Ah you are still grunting. Alive and well grin
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by innocentrich: 5:38am On Jun 02, 2018
Uyai obong please are you in Uyo?
UyaiIncomparabl:

Let's leave those religious thingies. I enjoy it better when I'm on, though it really seems disgusting. Religious fanatics. For me, I find no sin in doing this. Live and let live.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:40am On Jun 02, 2018
innocentrich:
Uyai obong please are you in Uyo?

Not at all.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by princfred(m): 8:59am On Jun 03, 2018
NeedfulJaques:

Ah you are still grunting. Alive and well grin
After giving you a days rest, my goat, i need some bleating from you today. So do the needful....bleat�
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by imitateMe(m): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2018
SoapQueen:

For me, it's the opposite. I dey be like lioness when I dey on.
Picture or I don't believe it!
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by imitateMe(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2018
Lovemeforme:
coz we are always honey when seeing the danger sign
picture or I don't believe it!
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
NeedfulJaques:
Let us tell ourselves the truth at all times and flee from self deceit with alacrity. Sleeping with a woman on her period is a wrong and unnatural act. Bible is clear on that fact. It is side by side with homosexuality in text, and it should be punished with 14years jail term. >sad Menstrual bleeding period is a woman's infertile period. If she is feeling Hot during this time let her pray away the temptation. The devil shall always be a liar. Amen.

That's for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? / Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever / I Don't Need Normal Sex But Intense Pounding, Biting,slapping - Pretty Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.