Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) (4618 Views)

"My Ex This My Ex That" / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / I Met My Ex This Christmas And I Was Stupid To Want Him Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Lalas247(f): 9:34pm On May 31, 2018
This is what happens when a guy refuses to grow a beard ...
Omashe o
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Rider007: 10:09pm On May 31, 2018
Am proud bro....like I told u earlier...she does not deserve u...going forward,pls never call her,if she calls acting all nice...pls never listen...she has a plan ....be wise n be in peace... May God bring u home builder
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Innobee99(m): 10:29pm On May 31, 2018
Rider007:
Am proud bro....like I told u earlier...she does not deserve u...going forward,pls never call her,if she calls acting all nice...pls never listen...she has a plan ....be wise n be in peace... May God bring u home builder
I gat ur back bro
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Espada10: 10:36pm On May 31, 2018
The way klaus of the original looked at Elijah when he killed a witch inside the church( by removing her heart) ....is the way I am looking at you now

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by id4sho(m): 10:38pm On May 31, 2018
Innobee99:
For those of u who missed out the part 1 of this thread, u can refresh ur mind with this link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/4530823/it-right-pay-back-ex

Told u that i was expecting my ex to arrive yesterday evening, oooh yes she ''Longathroutfully'' came. It was around 6:47pm when i got a calll from her that she was already at the junction close to my house. I had a deep breath of relieve that my plan is surely coming to its target. At first the first thing that ran through my mind was to check whether she came with the phone or not. Lo and behold, she never came with any phone in her hands. I was like, all my effort has been dashed out.
I welcomed her warmly, gave her a passionate hug, gave her a cold Dubic malt. She requested for my favourite, and i told her to prepare Spaghetti. She told me earlier to get the ingredients down incase it will be too late before she arrives which i did.
Not long, she prepared the sweet meal and we both ate together. I wasn't scared of any rat poision just like some of u suggested she might do cuz i made sure we ate together from same plate. All effort to get me angry again proved abortive cuz i was just being a dumb just to actualize my target.
LAter in the night, u knw we must practise mummy and daddy (Am not a saint and bodi no be fire wood).
I knew it was going to be the last, i did it like how Sergio Ramos handled Mo Sallah in the Champions League final till i claimed the cup.
Early this morning, oboy i change face. I dressed up for work like a nice cool guy and requested for her phone to take a selfie, and that was how the phone got into my hands. Immediately, Reminded her all the insults i got from her, how she called me an educated illitrate, how the last 8k was used by her boyfriend.
Not to become a full grown up bad guy, i gave her 2k to transport herself back to school. I no try? How many of u can do that? I think i deserve an accolade for that. Immediately ordered her to leave my house and never to set my eyes on her again.
To cut the long story short, guyz i don collect my phone. I never laid my hands on her just like some of u advised me.
My brother look below and see the photos i saw on the phone i bought with my own hard earned money.
Dnt tell me am a scum cuz i just pleased my feeling.
BAD, BADDO, BADDEST
I believe ur way
tiri gbosa
Barman, give am one chilled Origin
Man wey sabi

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by b3llo(m): 10:46pm On May 31, 2018
Innobee99:
For those of u who missed out the part 1 of this thread, u can refresh ur mind with this link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/4530823/it-right-pay-back-ex

Told u that i was expecting my ex to arrive yesterday evening, oooh yes she ''Longathroutfully'' came. It was around 6:47pm when i got a calll from her that she was already at the junction close to my house. I had a deep breath of relieve that my plan is surely coming to its target. At first the first thing that ran through my mind was to check whether she came with the phone or not. Lo and behold, she never came with any phone in her hands. I was like, all my effort has been dashed out.
I welcomed her warmly, gave her a passionate hug, gave her a cold Dubic malt. She requested for my favourite, and i told her to prepare Spaghetti. She told me earlier to get the ingredients down incase it will be too late before she arrives which i did.
Not long, she prepared the sweet meal and we both ate together. I wasn't scared of any rat poision just like some of u suggested she might do cuz i made sure we ate together from same plate. All effort to get me angry again proved abortive cuz i was just being a dumb just to actualize my target.
LAter in the night, u knw we must practise mummy and daddy (Am not a saint and bodi no be fire wood).
I knew it was going to be the last, i did it like how Sergio Ramos handled Mo Sallah in the Champions League final till i claimed the cup.
Early this morning, oboy i change face. I dressed up for work like a nice cool guy and requested for her phone to take a selfie, and that was how the phone got into my hands. Immediately, Reminded her all the insults i got from her, how she called me an educated illitrate, how the last 8k was used by her boyfriend.
Not to become a full grown up bad guy, i gave her 2k to transport herself back to school. I no try? How many of u can do that? I think i deserve an accolade for that. Immediately ordered her to leave my house and never to set my eyes on her again.
To cut the long story short, guyz i don collect my phone. I never laid my hands on her just like some of u advised me.
My brother look below and see the photos i saw on the phone i bought with my own hard earned money.
Dnt tell me am a scum cuz i just pleased my feeling.
It was nice of you that you followed your heart. Nice one
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 01, 2018
Lalas247:
This is what happens when a guy refuses to grow a beard ...
Omashe o
Thought you sent your ex that played you and spent your money to jail. Guess you are not grown too undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 01, 2018
Innobee99:
Ready to face anyone, even a jail term
You should have given her one slap.
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Innobee99(m): 6:33am On Jun 01, 2018
danythethug:
You should have given her one slap.
Already promised never to hit her
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Wizywiz(m): 6:42am On Jun 01, 2018
Baba u try wella they ain't loyal.. That's how I don't tolerate there rubbish wen I was still single and mingling. But would u mind telling us her reactions immediately u took d phone and ordered her out.. What was her sayings..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Lsofdk(m): 7:08am On Jun 01, 2018
Enskynelson:

bros, he wanted to beat the gal o. He listened to the advice that said he shouldnt beat the gal.
Well he did what he thought was right. Don't get me wrong I'm not justifying her action, just saying there are mature approaches to that. But if what he says is true then she got what she deserves.
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Lalas247(f): 7:41am On Jun 01, 2018
danythethug:

Thought you sent your ex that played you and spent your money to jail. Guess you are not grown too undecided
It was reported to the police yes ! And I will do it again ,
When you work hard u can let people steal your cash ... feel free to fold your hands ... not sure how it’s any of your business undecided
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 01, 2018
Lalas247:

It was reported to the police yes ! And I will do it again ,
When you work hard u can let people steal your cash ... feel free to fold your hands ... not sure how it’s any of your business undecided

So how is it your business that the op collected his phone back from a lady that was using him?
He should have folded his hands and let the lady continue using him right undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 01, 2018
Innobee99:
Already promised never to hit her

You did well.
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Lalas247(f): 8:33am On Jun 01, 2018
danythethug:

So how is it your business that the op collected his phone back from a lady that was using him?
He should have folded his hands and let the lady continue using him right undecided
Collecting phone and stealing close to 1.5 million Naira are totally different if that means the same value to you then please don’t even bother reply ...
Imagine a phone you know ... so what she did is it illegal?
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 01, 2018
Lalas247:

Collecting phone and stealing close to 1.5 million Naira are totally different if that means the same value to you then please don’t even bother reply ...

Did you even bother to read the post before comment? The lady has been collecting money from the guy and even giving some to her main boyfriend. She also taunted him with her actions,
called him a maga, said she and her main boyfriend have just been using him. So, yes what did she was illegal. It's called fraud, a lot of yahoo boys are doing the same to innocent victims online. (Love scam)
It's never about how much was stolen from someone, both your ex and this guy's ex deserves to be punished. If I was him, I would probably have done more than collecting my phone back.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Innobee99(m): 8:59am On Jun 01, 2018
Wizywiz:
Baba u try wella they ain't loyal.. That's how I don't tolerate there rubbish wen I was still single and mingling. But would u mind telling us her reactions immediately u took d phone and ordered her out.. What was her sayings..
Confusion all over her face, sat for almost 2hrs thinking I'll change my mind. But never. She had to leave with old Atm card dat is no longer functioning.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Innobee99(m): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2018
danythethug:

No mind them jare. Even after showing dem pix as evidence, they're there proving me wrong.

Na me buy d phone no be una

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Lalas247(f): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2018
danythethug:

Did you even bother to read the post before comment? The lady has been collecting money from the guy and even giving some to her main boyfriend. She also taunted him with her actions,
called him a maga, said she and her main boyfriend have just been using him. So, yes what did she was illegal. It's called fraud, a lot of yahoo boys are doing the same to innocent victims online. (Love scam)
It's never about how much was stolen from someone, both your ex and this guy's ex deserves to be punished. If I was him, I would probably have done more than collecting my phone back.
So why not go straight to the police ... so they ca lock the leech up ...
Guys too should stop giving out money and complaining he knew what he signed up for ...
Yes they can both rot in jail
All this one op is doing won’t heal the wound .. the fact he is in rotting in there gives me peace ....
Anyway at least he wasn’t violent toward the girl sha ..

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by joan1678(m): 9:07am On Jun 01, 2018
SoapQueen:
You had to post her photos?
what's your point? ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 01, 2018
Lalas247:

Guys too should stop giving out money and complaining he knew what he signed up for ...
All this one op is doing won’t heal the wound .. the fact he is in rotting in there gives me peace ....
hipo hipopo..hypocrite.... gbenusoun

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 01, 2018
Lalas247:

Spot on!
Now you are talking.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Lalas247(f): 9:25am On Jun 01, 2018
danythethug:

Spot on!
Now you are talking.
Lol
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 01, 2018
Come to think of it though.
Op, It seems you were the forcing yourself on the girl. I hope you won't go back and beg her.
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by front2line: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2018
Lalas247:

Assuming you read OP story n think your meagre 1.5M is more valuable than the disdain n challancy he suffered tru the relationship, then you need a brain surgeon to work on your medula.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by izaray(f): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2018
Hmm dis one weak me oh, Lefulefu, biacan come and see something sad

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Joislim(f): 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
So the babe left you for a school boyfriend? shocked
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Innobee99(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Joislim:
So the babe left you for a school boyfriend? shocked
Cultist for dat matter. Make I just pack well jare
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Innobee99(m): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
front2line:

Assuming you read OP story n think your meagre 1.5M is more valuable than the disdain n challancy he suffered tru the relationship, then you need a brain surgeon to work on your medula.
ur brain get sugar bro. No mind am
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Innobee99(m): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
danythethug:
Come to think of it though.
Op, It seems you were the forcing yourself on the girl. I hope you won't go back and beg her.
Go back and do what.... I was actually forcing myself to be frank. Have learnt and she has too
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Innobee99(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
awwfar:
hipo hipopo..hypocrite.... gbenusoun
Tell am jare

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Innobee99(m): 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
joan1678:
what's your point? ode
Na so so soap full her brain na!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Send Her Packing? / How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. / Do You Like Midnight Calls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.