Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life (50384 Views)

My Wife's Family Calling My Son Another Name / "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life by agarawu23(m): 6:49am On Jun 06, 2018
graciamore:
this is too harsh sir

Hello, good morning. I saw your pm but can't access my mail now. Do contact me with the number on my profile.
Re: My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life by victorian(f): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
Pusyiter:
Perfectly perfect. Have responded
How are you doin? ;

Am doing great cheesy
There is a change nw smiley
Re: My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life by Pusyiter(m): 8:02am On Jun 08, 2018
Good to hear. Would be off radar for some days
victorian:

Am doing great cheesy
There is a change nw smiley
Re: My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life by victorian(f): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
Pusyiter:
Good to hear. Would be off radar for some days

Oh OK.
Re: My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ishilove:

Haha. And who tell you sey I never marry? Na bad belle go kee you
you are married and spent half the time here on nairaland. Maybe your bad character and attitude na im make them commot u for Mod
Re: My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life by Ishilove: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
giftlygifted:
you are married and spent half the time here on nairaland. Maybe your bad character and attitude na im make them commot u for Mod
How do you know I spend half my time on Nairaland if you also don't spend an equal amount of time here? Maybe your hopelessness and busy body are the reasons why you are jobless to the extent you keep tabs on the online activities of total strangers. Anu Ugboko. Useless entity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life by Anigreat: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
giftlygifted:

na now i know say ishilove no be mod again o shocked
Re: My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Anigreat:

na now i know say ishilove no be mod again o shocked

Re: My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life by OShepherd: 3:55am On Dec 04, 2018
3free2:
I won't be the one to initiate a separation. Somehow I feel history is repeating itself.

My parents separated when I was in ss1 that was in 1992 my dad sent my mom packing and in less than a year he married another woman and left us to fend for ourselves.

We fell from a subject of admiration and envy (for my dad was not poor) to an object of pity then mockery. I and my siblings suddenly found ourselves on the street wandering from one relative to the other begging for what will keep us alive. I'm the eldest and the youngest was just five years old then.

If you've never been there you can't ever understand. It was hell as in HELL. Till this day I still wonder how the five of us survived that dark period.

By God's grace my children will not suffer what I did when I lived like an orphan.

Suddenly, today, I work for a firm, earn a salary, my kids attend good schools and people are like, your family is cute. My children are living in the same world I did before my parents separated.

Here lies my problem, the thought of my past repeating itself in the lives of my children scares me silly.

It seems my wife and her family has noticed my determination to keep my home intact for the sake of my children. They think I will continue to endure no matter what. A big surprise is coming their way.
You can't be blamed @OP, its not easy: try Ur best especially taking on another WifY!
Re: My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life by Oluhills007: 4:25am On Dec 04, 2018
victorian:

Baby I want to kiss your lips

Heehehehehehehehehe cheesy grin

I can't believe this cheesy

Sighs na wa!

You and ishilove grin
But seriously not all marriages is that bad for the men..some men are happily married to their wives ,Mr Chairman. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) / Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.