Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,196 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Are There Still Ladies Like This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Still Ladies Like This (3715 Views)

Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? / Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by MilesLamar(m): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2018
What are u waiting for?? better go and pay her bride price
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by GuntersChain(m): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2018
is she putting on grillz.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by Donjazzy12(m): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2018
Dillusionist:

keep hating.
Keep fooling around.
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by Prolificdeman: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2018
Nice one bro, mine is like this as well in fact it is just gods grace cos I have phobia for girls due to their haphazard life style.
PS: check my signature.
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by kmaster007: 11:19am On Jun 04, 2018
formatting.... her next level will surprise you....
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by MicroSweet(m): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
The OP is a learner. I know a girl who always ask for monetary support to celebrate her birthday with the orphanage. All na wash: she'd use the money for personal stuffs, and just maybe sends peanuts to the orphanage. I came to realise it's her only way to get reasonable amount during her birthdays. She asks all her numerous boyfriends, who cares to know, for support to celebrate her birthday with the orphanage. grin Orphanages don suffer for our hand
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ximenez:
I used to crush on Christina Millian back in those days, growing up i then realised the difference in our age, by then she already had a daughter and dating Lil Wayne. It's not easy to date a celeb if you are not one yourself. Op girlfriend featured in True blood.

You no well sha. Why will you make such derogatory comment?
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by Ximenez(m): 3:19am On Jun 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You no well sha. Why will you make such derogatory comment?

Are you stable at all? Where is the derogatory comment and how does it affect you? Please learn to mind your business and stop quoting everything you see.
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:47am On Jun 05, 2018
Ximenez:
Are you stable at all? Where is the derogatory comment and how does it affect you? Please learn to mind your business and stop quoting everything you see.

I don't have your time. Just go and sin nomore.
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by Sanemind(m): 7:04am On Jun 05, 2018
yarimo:
She no fine self undecided
oya show us ur own
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 05, 2018
she is beautiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Actress In Nigeria, Genny Uzoma Stuns In New Pictures / Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It / Would U Marry Or Date A Physically Challenged Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.