Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. (2487 Views)

Chai! Another Girl Has Done It Again! (photos) / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by mimimile93: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
pocohantas:
OP, let me understand you.

You are bothered that you are dating a Nigerian girl, that never demands or collects anything from you?

Is that the problem? Is that supposed to be a problem?

It's something to get worried over.
Naija girl not being a leech is like a monkey not eating banana
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by front4line: 12:48am On Jun 05, 2018
lekubanti:
Good evening nairalanders...
I need help/advice about my girlfriend situations, I have been dating this girl since 2015, when I was very broke. when I don't have anything Lagos Island, she used to be of my helper because I was staying with my sister, a grown up guy trying to find way of surviving and she's doing her IT back then at my sister's shop. after like 3months I got a job but ever since then, if we spent time together maybe cinema or any place. she doesn't allow me to buy anything for her, even I will have to fought her before she can accept ordinary wears I bought for her. she doesn't like social media stuff, I desflowered this girl at the age of 23yrs. more than 3 years relationship now, I can always beg and beg her before she can accept anything from me. she truly loves me but I don't know any woman out their having same experience I need to know why my girl doesn't like taking anything from me. I'm currently transferred to Abuja. even if I had to send her ticket to her to fly come meet me, I'll beg her grandmama before she could agree in coming. I never caught her cheating before, neither see anyone or calls from any guy. now my relationship is being disturb because I'm having doubting mind if I should marry my baby hope I won't get any problem. in fact have spoken with her not quite long I was doing shopping bought her Ankara and sandals, immediately I sent it to her, she said thank you but I never said I needed anything... like what? you appreciate and I am showing love to you. I don't know what else to do. I need help my sister out their come and help me out. I LOVE HER and she loves me. please help me

Did you write this because you see people write about their problems on NL or you are just outrightly stupid ?

Beside, how did you get your job in Abuja ? I mean who gave you a job when you can not even discern btw good n bad behavior.

You need a thousand slap for this piece of BS.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Jasen1(m): 2:24am On Jun 05, 2018
Lalas247:

The guy that is possessed ...

You're right

With the spirit of confusion I think he's related to APC tongue
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Jasen1(m): 2:26am On Jun 05, 2018
I need a girlfriend seriously
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Louisefaye(f): 2:51am On Jun 05, 2018
I don't understand you men sometimes. If they ask you'll complain if they don't ask you'll still complain. Oro yin sun mi oh. angry
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Espada10: 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
If the girl is not from a rich family...then my guy you are the substitute player in her team
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Diamond23(f): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
Maybe She thinks u r still broke lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by lycannightwolf: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
lekubanti:
Good evening nairalanders...
I need help/advice about my girlfriend situations, I have been dating this girl since 2015, when I was very broke. when I don't have anything Lagos Island, she used to be of my helper because I was staying with my sister, a grown up guy trying to find way of surviving and she's doing her IT back then at my sister's shop. after like 3months I got a job but ever since then, if we spent time together maybe cinema or any place. she doesn't allow me to buy anything for her, even I will have to fought her before she can accept ordinary wears I bought for her. she doesn't like social media stuff, I desflowered this girl at the age of 23yrs. more than 3 years relationship now, I can always beg and beg her before she can accept anything from me. she truly loves me but I don't know any woman out their having same experience I need to know why my girl doesn't like taking anything from me. I'm currently transferred to Abuja. even if I had to send her ticket to her to fly come meet me, I'll beg her grandmama before she could agree in coming. I never caught her cheating before, neither see anyone or calls from any guy. now my relationship is being disturb because I'm having doubting mind if I should marry my baby hope I won't get any problem. in fact have spoken with her not quite long I was doing shopping bought her Ankara and sandals, immediately I sent it to her, she said thank you but I never said I needed anything... like what? you appreciate and I am showing love to you. I don't know what else to do. I need help my sister out their come and help me out. I LOVE HER and she loves me. please help me

You know nothing.....
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Barzinime(m): 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
Lol grin grin
Type of girl that i have gone to the ends of the earth, deepest of abyss to look for,he is complaining
Guess his brain is flicking
Lalas247:

The guy that is possessed ...

1 Like

Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Lalas247(f): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
Barzinime:
Lol grin grin
Type of girl that i have gone to the ends of the earth, deepest of abyss to look for,he is complaining
Guess his brain is flicking
haha @flicking ..
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Lalas247(f): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
Jasen1:

You're right

With the spirit of confusion I think he's related to APC tongue
I tire for some guys sha...
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
Some men can complain o. She demands,wahala, she no demand,problem. Tufiakwa,I don tire for some men.
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
I think she is local.
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Thugzmoney: 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
This young man took his own life by  stabbing himself to death in Ughelli,Delta state, and people are of the opinion that he was involved in the fraudulent act internet fraud popularly known in Nigeria as “Yahoo”.

A lot of people are also of the opinion that he was suffering the adverse effect of the human sacrifices required for the dirty business.

According to reports on social media, the young man named Mukoro Ovie Rex, stabbed himself to death multiple times by using broken bottles and he refused to be stopped by concerned onlookers. The more they tried to get close to him, the more he stabs himself in a furious manner.

The police eventually arrived at the scene and as soon as he saw the policemen coming towards him, he used the sharp edge of the broken bottle to slash his throat. Photos shared on social media show the young man covered in blood before and after his death.

No one knows the reasons for his action but there are many opinions to it. Some people suggest he’s an internet scammer suffering the spiritual consequence of the Yahoo scam. But for whatever reason it was, it’s definitely not ordinary.

In another conflicting report: The resident of Oteri, Ughelli, Delta State, are mourning the loss of a young Gospel musician and dancer who stabbed himself and before eventually slitting his own throat.

Efforts by the police to stop him were futile as Ovie eventually slit his own throat. The reason for his actions remains uncertain.

See more photos:
http://www.mrjovial.com/2018/06/photos-alleged-yahoo-boy-stabs-himself.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women / Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) / Pamela Odame Watara Showcase Her Clean-shave Tonga On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.