Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ (31877 Views)

“Talk Is Cheap” – Oshoala Backs Super Eagles To Disappoint Yaya Toure, On AFCON / Outrageous! Yaya Touré: Messi DOESN'T Deserve Sixth Golden Ball!!! / Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by eskorbrown(m): 7:31am On Jun 05, 2018
Yaya should stop talking rubbish. Wasn't Seydou Keita an African?Keita started a lot of games for Barcelona under Guardiola.He(Guardiola)used to say 'He(Keita) is always the first on my list'.Yaya should just quietly go in peace.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 05, 2018
“For me Zidane is bigger because he has fewer requirements and shows great respect for all his players. , **************He wants to be considered a genius. He loves it. But there is a lot of comedy behind all this.
When I see him scratching his head in full match to show that he thinks thoroughly, it makes me laugh.[color=#990000][/color] Puch line grin

2 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 05, 2018
andrew444:

What is holding klopp from winning the Epl?

So it's compulsory someone must win the league on his first season lol

Okay why didn't those so call coaches win the league in their second season ?

Pep has his own opinion,you guys are just hating that's it,pep has made Epl look like a school boy league,let see what will happen this new season after the World Cup

I showed them to you as examples of coaches that won the EPL in their first season. Yeah I said what I said, pep is a racist. We have saying in Igbo which goes thus: there must be a truth to two or more allegations.. Ihe fe ofe, atuo ya aka..
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by lexy2014: 7:33am On Jun 05, 2018
Arondizuogu:

It does in a way cos they behave more like Italians and French more than Spanish!
what is his nationality? Is it Italian?
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=Lenadiva post=68190932]
“For me Zidane is bigger because he has fewer requirements and shows great respect for all his players. , **************He wants to be considered a genius. He loves it. But there is a lot of comedy behind all this.
When I see him scratching his head in full match to show that he thinks thoroughly, it makes me laugh.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 05, 2018
lexy2014:
what is his nationality? Is it Italian?

Nope. Spanish but he will certainly behave like an Italian and French.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by 8stargeneral: 7:34am On Jun 05, 2018
Pep if its true,why
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by udemzyudex(m): 7:34am On Jun 05, 2018
Arondizuogu:
I keep telling people the the baldy is a fraud.. they always say he won the league with 100 points! Give Derby County the kinda money he spent, they would win the Champions League. He ain't that good, overrated piece of shit. Lost three years in a row at Bayern, destroyed a very good Bayern set up by Jupp!!

Oga he is good and very good.
One of the best coach in the world of football now,though I don't like the fact that he is a racist.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by AroleOduduwa(m): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2018
I beg to defer, he bought Mendy and Gabriel Jesus. 7 out of his starting 11 are black players.

One thing pep I noticed about pep is that he doesn’t know how to manage egotistical people, he had similar problems with Ibrahimović

I watched Yaya last season, he was too slow and lazy.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by lexy2014: 7:36am On Jun 05, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Nope. Spanish but he will certainly behave like an Italian and French.
how does pep behave like Italians and French?
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 05, 2018
udemzyudex:

Oga he is good and very good.
One of the best coach in the world of football now,though I don't like the fact that he is a racist.

He's good oo but he's over hyped abeg. Conte proved himself in Bari, I bet you don't even know the club... this dude has been jumping from one rich team to another lol.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by pat077: 7:38am On Jun 05, 2018
Yaya is a cry baby. He complained of not winning the Africa footballer of the year the year ivory coast won the nation's cup.... But never complain the previous years he won it without winning the nation's cup.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by IsaAbubakar: 7:39am On Jun 05, 2018
[s]
Arondizuogu:

I am not a Manchester United fan, I'm a Liverpool fan, not that it matters. Three black players have complained about him and his racist attitude towards black African players. Keep drinking the white Kool-aid.
[/s]
I see
three pained African player if not Yaya
tell me one African player that can play the style of pep
eto is not used to the pattern
Yaya resigned this season and i hope you know his age (football age)
Yaya can play his pattern but age is not by his side or do you think these European managers don't know about African false ages.
that's why you'll hardly see a 30 years + African player playing big clubs no matter what he plays they'll discard him because they knew that their 30 years means 40 real age.
morinho did it to Eto
the thing is that they're greedy not to know when to quit.
Yaya if he values his dignity would have quit but he calculated 300 pounds per week and keep staying.
or do you expect a manager to keep risking his game just to satisfy people like you or don't you know how many times Yaya failed when he field him this season?
pep is not a sentimental manager
he knows what he needs
he go for it

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2018
lexy2014:
how does pep behave like Italians and French?

Catalonians don't behave like Spanish people, more like Italians and French and they aren't even a very welcoming people.

2 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by anigbajumo(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2018
ascapella:
Some coaches don’t like African players because of losing them to Nation’s cup at the middle of the season.
Others don’t because they feel we thrive on strength over technique.

Personally, I think Guardiola is more of the latter. It was Guardiola who signed Seydou Keita in Barca and he suprisingly became a starter.
Yaya should go and sitdown, greed didn’t make him leave after last season, there is no way he was going to bench Fernandinho. Same way Busquet benched him in Barca because he was more flexible. The trio of DeBruyne, Silva and Fernandinho was amazing.
I also see some people mentioning Iheanacho, in all fairness, in Guardiola’s first season, he played matches but could not fit into that style and there is no way i will play Iheanacho over Aguero or Gabriel Jesus. Make we leave sentiments.

In my own opinion, Guardiola understands football - I give it to him. Sane, DeBruyne and especially Sterling have become better players under him, he brings out the best in boys.

Which yeye starter I don't knw how people come with this junk conclusion.Throughout his yrs in Barcelona he never played as defensive midfielder Bosquet plays that position so where does it fit in starting Line up or he played ahead of xavi and iniesta??Yes pep bought him nd play whenever iniesta is injured nd plays in his position once in a while coz they are both left footed,keita was never for once in Barcelona first eleven if xavi,bosquet nd iniesta are fit....
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
I see
three pained African player if not Yaya
tell me one African player that can play the style of pep
eto is not used to the pattern
Yaya resigned this season and i hope you know his age (football age)
Yaya can play his pattern but age is not by his side or do you think these European managers don't know about African false ages.
that's why you'll hardly see a 30 years + African player playing big clubs no matter what he plays they'll discard him because they knew that their 30 years means 40 real age.
morinho did it to Eto
the thing is that they're greedy not to know when to quit.
Yaya if he values his dignity would have quit but he calculated 300 pounds per week and keep staying.
or do you expect a manager to keep risking his game just to satisfy people like you or don't you know how many times Yaya failed when he field him this season?
pep is not a sentimental manager
he knows what he needs
he go for it

He disrespected him point blank! He is a club legend and shouldn't be treated like an ordinary fellow. At least play him once in a while.. Eto'o fits perfectly to the so called Pep pattern. Dude ask around, Pep is a racist.

3 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by andrew444(m): 7:44am On Jun 05, 2018
Arondizuogu:

I showed them to you as examples of coaches that won the EPL in their first season. Yeah I said what I said, pep is a racist. We have saying in Igbo which goes thus: there must be a truth to two or more allegations.. Ihe fe ofe, atuo ya aka..

I also feel pep don't like black players but common you can't take it away from him okay.

Even the so called mourinho won only 2 trophy in his 4 year stay at Madrid,who made life hard for mourinho ? Na pep ooo

If people say pep is a racist I won't argue but make nobody come dey try bring pep down say no b better coach, Abegi
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by lexy2014: 7:46am On Jun 05, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Catalonians don't behave like Spanish people, more like Italians and French and they aren't even a very welcoming people.
they behave like Italians and d French...ok. Am asking how does pep behave that is similar to how Italians and d French behave?
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by AroleOduduwa(m): 7:49am On Jun 05, 2018
Arondizuogu:

French and Italian people are welcoming, Spanish people are pure racist, name one black player in the Spain national team

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 05, 2018
lexy2014:
they behave like Italians and d French...ok. Am asking how does pep behave that is similar to how Italians and d French behave?

Italians are racists baba. Did you not see their elections last three months ago, Two far right parties won the majority and they just recently formed a Government. A very anti immigration Govt but the problem is that Italy has a rapidly falling number of people of Italian descent in the country, so they need these immigrants to work in the vine yards and farms but no, they don't want them.
French citizens are recently getting enlightened thanks to Macron. Did you know that France is the first country to ban the Burqua in Western Europe, the country is still holding African nations back because of some sort called banking policy. Just to simply put, they don't like Black Africans like Pep. It's disheartening to be walking and people will be looking at you like a corpse. The world hates blacks!!

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by anonymous1759(m): 7:52am On Jun 05, 2018
ruggedtimi:
conte did well with Siena and bari..

Did he win the seria A with them?
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 05, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

French and Italian people are welcoming, Spanish people are pure racist, name one black player in the Spain national team

No no no.. Spanish people are one of the most welcoming people on this earth. They might not have a black player but this allegation is wrong my brother. Visit Spain, you wouldn't like to leave again. Folks who have traveled to these countries that I know always choose Spain. The are lively and jovial people.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by whiteTORTIISE(m): 8:00am On Jun 05, 2018
Izuogu1:
I also noticed it..

Notice this one too.

When I see him scratching his head in full match to show that he thinks thoroughly, it makes me laugh. It’s comedy.”
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by lexy2014: 8:00am On Jun 05, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Italians are racists baba. Did you not see their elections last three months ago, Two far right parties won the majority and they just recently formed a Government. A very anti immigration Govt but the problem is that Italy has a rapidly falling number of people of Italian descent in the country, so they need these immigrants to work in the vine yards and farms but no, they don't want them.
French citizens are recently getting enlightened thanks to Macron. Did you know that France is the first country to ban the Burqua in Western Europe, the country is still holding African nations back because of some sort called banking policy. Just to simply put, they don't like Black Africans like Pep. It's disheartening to be walking and people will be looking at you like a corpse. The world hates blacks!!
this is another dimension. So Peps behaviour is a reflection of d way Italians practice their local politics? All d years Silvio berlussconi was Italian prime minister, were Italians racist? Or was his govt anti immigration? Does pep like pizza?
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Cityfirstborn(m): 8:03am On Jun 05, 2018
yaya is very stupid to make such statement. He Is a sulker, remember when he complain about aubamayang winning the African best,when he also threatened to leave when man city didn't give him a cake for his birthday. He should stop playing the racism card ,who bought song from arsenal, keita average 47 matches a season during pep time. What of sane, and even mahrez he is dieing to have, pep gave yaya a one year renewal even when it's obvious he could not play football again. There are some matches he was not supposed to play but pep played him so that he could get the required no of games for his medal. He is a free player, if he is good other clubs will be queuing up for him. In life it's good to be grateful

2 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by AroleOduduwa(m): 8:03am On Jun 05, 2018
Arondizuogu:

No no no.. Spanish people are one of the most welcoming people on this earth. They might not have a black player but this allegation is wrong my brother. Visit Spain, you wouldn't like to leave again. Folks who have traveled to these countries that I know always choose Spain. The are lively and jovial people.

I lived in Europe for 17 months, ask anyone you know that live/ have lived in Spain if they are freely people
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Abbycite(m): 8:03am On Jun 05, 2018
jaxxy:

Not necessarily strong characters, he has a pattern of play and he doesn't tolorate people who find it difficult to listen and adapt to his pattern. A strong character or personality doesn't mean u shudnt obey or follow ur coach strict rules. Thats wat pep wants, players dat can follow strict rules and game pattern, u can't be playing wat u want cos u think ure a good player ignoring ur coaches style. And from this interview it may seem yaya already hard sm pre game issues or preconceived notion about his coach. Its not about African players either.

Its not about licking ass, its about not butting heads.

Thank u jare bro......

Some players are just too big to be coached. You cant find yourself in Pep's team if you are one of these players.

He doesnt care if you are the best thing after sliced bread, he will bench your ass till you av no flesh to sit on.

Yaya is being clever by half. Is Ronaldinho, Deco, Ibrahimovic, etc African players. Or is Keita not from Africa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Beedude(m): 8:04am On Jun 05, 2018
ruggedtimi:
conte did well with Siena and bari..
What Is Ur Definition Of Doing Well?
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Goandie: 8:04am On Jun 05, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Dude outta all your mentions, Sane and GJ na better players. My team was just defeated in the CL finals and oh we have five of those trophies and 18 English League!
Jupp's Bayern would have been this Zidane's back to back to back RM had the baldy destroyed it. Shebi my team knock you guys out, he's a Fraud. My Grandfather with that Barca Squad would win the CL tire.. And come to think of it, why hasn't he gone to a more challenging team, always looking for where to spend money. Spent almost 400 million Euros on defenders, what's he building, the wall of Jericho?
What happened to his first Season, you are here writing "just", Mourinho won the EPL in his first Season at Chelsea and did so in Madrid, won Treble in Italy, Zidane back to back to back, Klopp won the Bundesliga twice with Dourtmund, Conte the EPL in his first. Your baldy won't survive on an average team. And face it, he's a racist.. Keita complained, Eto'o did too, now Yaya.. you should be ashamed of yourself, do you know what it feels like not getting the reward and respect you earned because of your Continent? He asked a very good question, "do you think he would have treated Iniesta that way"? Be here and be supporting evil, pray it doesn't come and knock at your door steps. It didn't start today, how many Black coaches do you see out there? Viera, Henry, and many thousand more to mention, why are none of them coaching big teams? Darren Moore was just made West Brom Manager because of public outcry. Like someone said, whites call it self preservation but it's racism in full flesh.
Bye!!!!!

the barca team that won all dos trophies were mostly frank rijkaard players, d xavi, iniesta, valdez, puyol and messi.
pep is a wonderful coach no doubt but nothing special like d way pple hype him nd if u see all d trophies he won in barca a useless coach like enrique broke most of dem so nothing special there.
in bayern munich is record there is poor with d way d German league had lost is Aurora.
if u say mancity d season was just one of the worst season in english games 2 me but let see if he can repeat dis feat den i will respect him nd put him in my list if gr8 coaches of all tym .
since he even left barca him neva win champions league again.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by lexy2014: 8:05am On Jun 05, 2018
greypencils:
The other coaches you mentioned might not do well per say in a lowly rated club BUT Alex Ferguson can, he did it with Man united in the 90's. That Man united team was made up of home grown members, Beckham, Scholes, Giggs, Roy Keane, Andy cole were all home grown. He didnt buy stars, he made do with what he had. Dont also forget that leicester city came out of nowhere with unknown people to win EPL in 2016 and they made it to the quater finals at the champions league....
y do u feel Jose, zidane, Wenger, ancelloti and conte wouldn't do well in a lowly rated club?
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by IsaAbubakar: 8:06am On Jun 05, 2018
[s]
Arondizuogu:

He disrespected him point blank! He is a club legend and shouldn't be treated like an ordinary fellow. At least play him once in a while.. Eto'o fits perfectly to the so called Pep pattern. Dude ask around, Pep is a racist.
[/s]
go and check his appearances this season and his performance on every game then you'll understand that pep treated him well
Yaya just like other African players is pained to see 300 thousand pounds go.
i will prefer Yaya to leave like a legend he is than to be reduced to the level of bench warming kids.

as for eto fitting in to pep play it's obvious you don't know anything about tiki taka and the players that can play it.
let me educate you small about pep pattern and the type of players that can play it.

if you're a great goalkeeper but doesn't have confident in kicking the ball or ball kick you can never be pep's keeper reason is that in tiki taka you build from the back that means the keeper will be first to distribute the passes accurately and confidentially
during this time keepers confident is highly needed because he'll be facing pressure from opponents
remember karius cheesy

on strikers pep does not play lone striker he prefer those that can play wings too and strikers that can dribble at least 3 defenders with ease
that's why you see aguero and Jesus in a match of 433

David de gea and hart are good keepers but can never fit in pep style

lukaku morata and any lone striker you know can never fit in pep style

pep does not hate blacks rather he doesn't attach sentiments in his style just like Nigeria prefers quota system than quality in football.
asalamualykum bro

2 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by lexy2014: 8:07am On Jun 05, 2018
Arondizuogu:

when pep forced schwansteinger out of Bayern was it cause he was racist? How does d world hate blacks?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match / Waheed Jimoh Slumps And Dies While Playing Basketball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.