Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

My Mother Is Colluding With My Ex To End My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Is Colluding With My Ex To End My Marriage (1076 Views)

My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Is Colluding With My Ex To End My Marriage by z11111: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
My Mother Is Colluding With My Ex To End My Marriage

Good Morning ma,

Please I need your help. Three years ago, I married my husband,Andrew. I fell in love and married him because I saw the kind of man that he was. He was kind,gentle and a christian. He didnt have much financially. He was a Graphics designer and printer. I just liked how he used to encourage me to serve God better. I was in a relationship with someone when I met him but I broke up with the guy cos he was a cheater. My ex,Lanre was a big boy. He was into events promotion,a music video producer,etc. He was rich and spoiled me silly with money. But I couldn't keep up with his many women.

When I broke up with him and met Andrew,my mother was not happy. She thought Andrew was not good enough for me cos of his financial status which is way lower than Lanre's status. But I didn't let her ruin my joy. I just wanted to be happy and Andrew was my happiness. Ever since we got married,my mother never fails to seize any opportunity to mock my husband for not being able to change my life financially. I used to beg my husband to ignore her. We didn't have much but we sure were very happy until this year when I got ...

....read and comment on full story on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-mother-is-colluding-with-my-ex-to-end-my-marriage/
Re: My Mother Is Colluding With My Ex To End My Marriage by Bluezy13(m): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
Don't mind the OP, here is the continuation cheesy

...used to beg my husband to ignore her. We didn’t have much but we sure were very happy until this year when I got diagnosed of fibroid. I had collapsed at work and rushed to the hospital. I was bleeding so much I was unconscious for four hours. Later on,it was discovered that the fibroid was such a huge one that was stopping me from being pregnant.
Ad banner
The doctors told me that I had to do surgery immediately. By this time,I was already admitted in the hospital. They needed N2.7Million for the cost of the surgery. Between my husband and I,there was no way we could have raised that money. I had like N280k. My husband had like N170k. We started going around looking for help. Some gave us 20,40,50k..but we were only hardly able to raise about N600k put together. I had to be discharged cos we couldn’t raise the money. That didn’t sit well with my mother. She rained all sorts of abuses on my husband for his inability to raise the required funds.She threatened fire if anything happened to me.
A week or so later,my mom gave us N2Million. She said she borrowed it from her town’s people’s meeting. I didn’t believe her but we took it and promised to pay back after the surgery. So I had my surgery and praise God it was successful. When I was discharged weeks later,my mum opened up and told me that it was my ex that gave her the money for the surgery. I was livid. I was angry but I saw that she was desperate and afraid of loosing me so she made that decision even though she knew I would not support it. I made her promise that we would not tell my husband and promise to refund the money no matter how long it took. I didn’t want to tell my husband cos my mother already made his life hell by mocking him for his financial status already. I didn’t want him feeling worse if he discovers who paid for my medical bills when he couldn’t.
All was going well until last month. I was not at home when it happened but apparently,my mom was in our house for a visit and whatever happened,she was attacking my husband again when he lost his cool and asked her to leave our him and never come back. It was then my mother mocked him and told him he was not man enough,that it took the help of my ex to save my life, To make matters worse,my mother told him I knew about it and I was feeling sorry for him that is why I didn’t tell him. When I discovered what my mother had done,I tried to explain to my husband why I didn’t tell him. But Andrew was so bitter that I didn’t tell him. He even said he was not sure that I was still not seeing my ex cos I kept the secret from him and embarrassed him. I tried and tried to explain but my husband was too bitter. He took his bag and left our house since three weeks ago. He said he cannot live with me if I cannot be honest with him. I have been begging and crying and telling him I didn’t know anything before my mother did what she did. But he says that when I knew,I should have told him...

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Colluding With My Ex To End My Marriage by Bluezy13(m): 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
Continued cheesy

... But he says that when I knew,I should have told him.
Yes,now I know better. I should have told him but I was scared. And I am very sorry. But now,my husband has refused to come back home. I don’t even know where he is staying. My mom who has a way of making things worse says I should leave the marriage and go back to my ex. She believed that Andrew is through with our marriage. She is even angry,saying that my husband is supposed to go and thank my ex for saving my life. That really pissed my husband off. I really hate my mother for what she has done but all I want to do now is focus on my marriage but how do I get Andrew to listen to me and forgive me? I know he is hurt but is this enough reason for him to abandon me? Am almost thinking he actually is just tired of this marriage cos of my mom.Is my marriage truly over? His family is also supporting him. Please help me ma. What do I do?

The End cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is Colluding With My Ex To End My Marriage by Samuelgr8: 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
cool cool
Bluezy13:
Continued cheesy

... But he says that when I knew,I should have told him.
Yes,now I know better. I should have told him but I was scared. And I am very sorry. But now,my husband has refused to come back home. I don’t even know where he is staying. My mom who has a way of making things worse says I should leave the marriage and go back to my ex. She believed that Andrew is through with our marriage. She is even angry,saying that my husband is supposed to go and thank my ex for saving my life. That really pissed my husband off. I really hate my mother for what she has done but all I want to do now is focus on my marriage but how do I get Andrew to listen to me and forgive me? I know he is hurt but is this enough reason for him to abandon me? Am almost thinking he actually is just tired of this marriage cos of my mom.Is my marriage truly over? His family is also supporting him. Please help me ma. What do I do?

The End cheesy
Re: My Mother Is Colluding With My Ex To End My Marriage by Samuelgr8: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
hero! why dont you go to front page and post full stories there?
Bluezy13:

...used to beg my husband to ignore her. We didn’t have much but we sure were very happy until this year when I got diagnosed of fibroid. I had collapsed at work and rushed to the hospital. I was bleeding so much I was unconscious for four hours. Later on,it was discovered that the fibroid was such a huge one that was stopping me from being pregnant.
Ad banner
The doctors told me that I had to do surgery immediately. By this time,I was already admitted in the hospital. They needed N2.7Million for the cost of the surgery. Between my husband and I,there was no way we could have raised that money. I had like N280k. My husband had like N170k. We started going around looking for help. Some gave us 20,40,50k..but we were only hardly able to raise about N600k put together. I had to be discharged cos we couldn’t raise the money. That didn’t sit well with my mother. She rained all sorts of abuses on my husband for his inability to raise the required funds.She threatened fire if anything happened to me.
A week or so later,my mom gave us N2Million. She said she borrowed it from her town’s people’s meeting. I didn’t believe her but we took it and promised to pay back after the surgery. So I had my surgery and praise God it was successful. When I was discharged weeks later,my mum opened up and told me that it was my ex that gave her the money for the surgery. I was livid. I was angry but I saw that she was desperate and afraid of loosing me so she made that decision even though she knew I would not support it. I made her promise that we would not tell my husband and promise to refund the money no matter how long it took. I didn’t want to tell my husband cos my mother already made his life hell by mocking him for his financial status already. I didn’t want him feeling worse if he discovers who paid for my medical bills when he couldn’t.
All was going well until last month. I was not at home when it happened but apparently,my mom was in our house for a visit and whatever happened,she was attacking my husband again when he lost his cool and asked her to leave our him and never come back. It was then my mother mocked him and told him he was not man enough,that it took the help of my ex to save my life, To make matters worse,my mother told him I knew about it and I was feeling sorry for him that is why I didn’t tell him. When I discovered what my mother had done,I tried to explain to my husband why I didn’t tell him. But Andrew was so bitter that I didn’t tell him. He even said he was not sure that I was still not seeing my ex cos I kept the secret from him and embarrassed him. I tried and tried to explain but my husband was too bitter. He took his bag and left our house since three weeks ago. He said he cannot live with me if I cannot be honest with him. I have been begging and crying and telling him I didn’t know anything before my mother did what she did. But he says that when I knew,I should have told him...
Re: My Mother Is Colluding With My Ex To End My Marriage by Bluezy13(m): 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
Samuelgr8:
hero! why dont you go to front page and post full stories there?

I have never created a thread on Nairaland.
I don't intend to start now because I don't have a problem cheesy
Re: My Mother Is Colluding With My Ex To End My Marriage by Samuelgr8: 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
The future not far....And you know what? it ALWAYS get back cool
Bluezy13:

I have never created a thread on Nairaland.
I don't intend to start now because I don't have a problem cheesy
Re: My Mother Is Colluding With My Ex To End My Marriage by Bluezy13(m): 2:07am On Jun 06, 2018
Samuelgr8:
The future not far....And you know what? it ALWAYS get back cool

Na, not in my case
Re: My Mother Is Colluding With My Ex To End My Marriage by z11111: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ok
Re: My Mother Is Colluding With My Ex To End My Marriage by Kobicove(m): 3:14am On Jun 07, 2018
Bluezy13:

grin
Re: My Mother Is Colluding With My Ex To End My Marriage by frozen70(f): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2018
Samuelgr8:
cool cool
What a pity, you have two options either you go back to your ex and make up with him and tolerate his numerous girlfriend because men will always cheat expecially if they are loaded or you locate your husband and remain respectful and obedient till the end of life.
Re: My Mother Is Colluding With My Ex To End My Marriage by z11111: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2018
Hmm
Re: My Mother Is Colluding With My Ex To End My Marriage by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 09, 2018
Your husband is angry yeah I understand.....My advice is that you should continue begging him tongue secondly if he can't accept you cool then you move on though not with your ex.

(1) (Reply)

Scared Of Disappointing Her / Going Mentally Crazy And Want To Quit.. Need Advice / Older Ladies Quickly Fall For Me And Not Younger Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.