Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? (10779 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Christianity And The World's Religions. / The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Hairyrapunzel: 12:26am On Jun 11, 2018
OneJ:
@achorladey: Just like Jesus apostles, JWs are humble & meek to adjust their expectations & seek. clearer understanding about various issues.(Mark11:35-45.Matt24:3. Mark14:27-31,50) They were not perfect.. Yet, Jesus molded them because they were humble. Therefore, as we learn more about God's word ,the understanding & expectations of various scriptural issues becomes clearer.. Prov24:16. Prov4:5-7,13,18. Unlike Jesus followers& JW, the clergy & Church goers have stuck tight with their tithe gospel even though their scam doctrine has been scripturally proved to be false. JWs are on track despite their human frailty.

The way you have stuck to your blood transfusion ban scam since 1945. You guys are the same Jor.
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Egyptiana(f): 3:00am On Jun 11, 2018
Thank you for telling me. It is obvious from his expressions that he is so bitter in his heart over his insecurities.
Riofidelio:
The guy called "Hairy" is DISFELLOWSHIPED so discussing with him is a total waste of time because he already knew the truth(light) and because it's too bright for him he returned to darkness with the determination to put off the lamp! That's why no matter how reasonable the scriptures quoted,he will say NO as if God should forget about HIS own programs because of him. That's his comment to confirm he is truly a "Disfellowshiped"

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Egyptiana(f): 3:15am On Jun 11, 2018
You are here for this but it would be a waste of time engaging you in a debate.
Egyptiana: Meanwhile, your narrative does not fit your own doctrine. if I asked you the name of your church, I will not get Jesus witnesses.

Achorladey: that is if you understand the concept of what is in a "name".

I was expecting to get a clear response on the boldened above but you dodged it. That wasn't too smart. What is the name of your Church?
I do not know how the topic about Russel got here if not that you have mastered the skill of throwing shades at the JW as your previous comments reveal. How did Russel get here just now? Just tell me. We are talking about God and you are calling names of an individual who died many years ago. That is very unethical. If you claim to converse with anyone on this forum why are you calling names now? You are conversing with me I suppose and you are calling Russel. For what really?
It is very petty of you to go down that lane.
achorladey:

Egyptiana: If you believed it, why do you want to force others to believe what you believe?

Achorladey: go back and read the part I said it is my opinion and my point of view. It is not by force to accept or reject.

Egyptiana: Your comment is ambiguous and I can barely understand it. Your information is clustered.

Achorladey: you only need to remove the concept "organisation" from your mindset. Now go back to the book "COME BE MY FOLLOWER" published by Jehovah's witnesses. The explanation on John14:6 found in chapter 2 can never be ambiguous. Do well to read that if you cant comprehend mine.

If you have doubt still, bring it here lets analyse it.

Egyptiana: I see that you just go around looking for JW to engage in a debate. If you want to be witness of Jesus it is very simple.

Achorladey: I can converse with anyone on this platform. I have done so with many other religious denominations apart from the JWs.

Achorladey: Being a witness of Jesus christ is the right thing to do. The book I made mention emphasis that. Matthew 28:19,20 say so. Acts 1:8 states the same.

Egyptiana: JW chose to be witnesses of Jehovah just as Jesus is also and we follow his steps.

Achorladey: Jehovah God witness about Jesus, every other person wants to imitate Jehovah as beloved children by witnessing about Jesus.

Egyptiana: So, if you want to be called a witness of Jesus, go ahead!

Achorladey: many other religious denomination witness about Jesus. So, dont judge them when they do so.

Egyptiana: Meanwhile, your narrative does not fit your own doctrine. if I asked you the name of your church, I will not get Jesus witnesses.

Egyptiana: So,before you come here to force JW to be called Jesus witness, go and fix whatever title you are called and enjoy your life.

Achorladey: before you come here to force other religious denomination to be called Jehovah's witnesses, go and ask Charles Taze Russell will he be willing and ready to be known as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. Does he believe Isaiah 43:10 subscribed to that.
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Egyptiana(f): 7:56am On Jun 11, 2018
You do not need to quote me. I do not bother reading all those epistles from you. They are all baseless. I do not want to be taught about JW. Jesus asked you to preach the word of God and not spend your entire life chasing after JW.
Try for a minute to click on your moniker and it is quite obvious that you have devoted your time and energy to destroy the JW. Get a life! If you want to teach your own doctrines go ahead, is there nothing better that you can teach in the Bible than Watchtower says etc? ? You are not achieving anything from the heap of waste that you are piling up on nairaland. No one cares. It depicts your frustration already. Bye!
Hairyrapunzel:

[b]Watchtower teaches that ..........

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 11, 2018
Egyptiana:
You do not need to quote me. I do not bother reading all those epistles from you. They are all baseless. I do not want to be taught about JW. Jesus asked you to preach the word of God and not spend your entire life chasing after JW.
Try for a minute to click on your moniker and it is quite obvious that you have devoted your time and energy to destroy the JW. Get a life! If you want to teach your own doctrines go ahead, is there nothing better that you can teach in the Bible than Watchtower says etc? ? You are not achieving anything from the heap of waste that you are piling up on nairaland. No one cares. It depicts your frustration already. Bye!
It's the Spirit of Diotrephes that's tormenting the disfellowshiped,(2John 9,10) He has no specific mission but to keep disturbing and confusing those who loves orderliness.What he stands to gain? Nobody knows! What a pity Omaseo cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:55am On Jun 11, 2018
Egyptiana:

It's from your magazines now. Lol. Abi your magazines have become apostate materials? Rotflol.
If you like don't look at it. Others will see it and look then know what you believe. Always ashamed of your evil and weird non biblical beliefs because you want to bring people into your cult. If someone not in your cult says the truth about your cult you say he isn't in so he doesn't know. If someone disfellowshipped and shunned by your cult say the truth about your cult you say he is angry and a liar. All these just to hide what your cult really is. You believe this crap because some men have been teaching you that you will live forever on earth and be petting pandas in summer and your lions and tigers eating grass plus you will see your dead loved ones again for over 140 years. Well, it is all still in the brain. You will keep imagining it till you die.
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:57am On Jun 11, 2018
Riofidelio:
It's the Spirit of Diotrephes that's tormenting the disfellowshiped,(2John 9,10) He has no specific mission but to keep disturbing and confusing those who loves orderliness.What he stands to gain? Nobody knows! What a pity Omaseo cry cry cry
No be only spirit of diotrephes. Just because you want to live in your imaginary Paradise earth forever. No worry you will keep imagining and dream. That's how far you will get to paradise earth.
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2018
Egyptiana:

I was expecting to get a clear response on the boldened above but you dodged it. That wasn't too smart. What is the name of your Church?
I do not know how the topic about Russel got here if not that you have mastered the skill of throwing shades at the JW as your previous comments reveal. How did Russel get here just now? Just tell me. We are talking about God and you are calling names of an individual who died many years ago. That is very unethical. If you claim to converse with anyone on this forum why are you calling names now? You are conversing with me I suppose and you are calling Russel. For what really?

Most things you believe now were regarded as falsehood/pagan practice to your founding fathers. Either they died in error or you are living in error one of them.
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:04am On Jun 11, 2018
Egyptiana:

You can't lie about your beliefs anymore. Your religion is harmful and it's a cult so we will warn nairalanders. Your magazines are baseless you said so yourself. Why put hope in Armageddon so your paradise earth can come? Your magazines are just filled with baseless talk
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by GEJfan1: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2018
Religion is the opiom of the masses - Karl max
See dem fighting over what they don't even know about instead of fighting to remove that fulani man from Aso rock
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 11, 2018
Egyptiana:

It's not coincidental if they know so much about pure worship,it's in fulfillment of Bible prophecies after all the city that's built on the mountain can not be hidden. Matthew 5:14 compared to Isaiah 2:1-4 and Micah 4:2-4 Jehovah's Holy mountain(pure worship) will be raised high above all others mountains and hills (false worships) that's Jehovah's promise regarding HIS worship, therefore don't bother to ask them about their place of worship because it's just too low besides Jehovah's mountain, even if they mention it it's of no significance since their God has been rendered speechless that's why they themselves are becoming dumb. Just say to them "i am one of Jehovah's witnesses" and start hearing so much that they've gathered as info regarding our beliefs whereas their own is FACELESS lacking UNIQUENESS.So regarding where they worship or the name of their religious group they'll become DUMB just like their speechless gods on lower grounds before Jehovah and HIS lofty mountain! Psalms 115:2-8 compared to Matthew 13:15

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2018
GEJfan1:
See dem fighting over what they don't even know about instead of fighting to remove that fulani man from Aso rock
There were so many problems politically facing Judea and Samaria when she asked Jesus about pure worship.John 4:20 So keep paying attention to what you believe can save you while others pay rapt attention to what they believe can save them,it's a free world and there is freedom of expression! wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:21am On Jun 11, 2018
Riofidelio:
There were so many problems politically facing Judea and Samaria when she asked Jesus about pure worship.John 4:20 So keep paying attention to what you believe can save you while others pay rapt attention to what they believe can save them,it's a free world and there is freedom of expression! wink wink wink

How come there is freedom of expression yet people ain't free to express themselves in your so called organized religion?
He has the right to air his views the same way you have a right to air yours. Don't come here to preach freedom when you yourself do not know what freedom is.
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2018
Riofidelio:
It's not coincidental if they know so much about pure worship,it's in fulfillment of Bible prophecies after all the city that's built on the mountain can not be hidden. Matthew 5:14 compared to Isaiah 2:1-4 and Micah 4:2-4 Jehovah's Holy mountain(pure worship) will be raised high above all others mountains and hills (false worships) that's Jehovah's promise regarding HIS worship, therefore don't bother to ask them about their place of worship because it's just too low besides Jehovah's mountain, even if they mention it it's of no significance since their God has been rendered speechless that's why they themselves are becoming dumb. Just say to them "i am one of Jehovah's witnesses" and start hearing so much that they've gathered as info regarding our beliefs whereas their own is FACELESS lacking UNIQUENESS.So regarding where they worship or the name of their religious group they'll become DUMB just like their speechless gods on lower grounds before Jehovah and HIS lofty mountain! Psalms 115:2-8 compared to Matthew 13:15
Which one is pure and impure worship again?
I no fit laugh. So pure worship is now synonymous with ever changing beliefs. Rotflol
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:25am On Jun 11, 2018
GEJfan1:
Religion is a scam and racket.
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by GEJfan1: 10:39am On Jun 11, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Religion is a scam and racket.
no thumbs up emoji on nairaland.. Well let me give you this one kiss
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 11, 2018
Egyptiana:
Jehovah will deliver US from the hands of Satan's agents! Because if you're not vigilant,you won't know when Satan totally takes control of an individual. Please take note of this, first he was with Jehovah's organization then he couldn't maintain his stand due to arrogance,later he left the organization and started complaining bitterly outside against the organization,then ATHEISTS wanted him in their midst and finally he is demanding that nobody should worship God again! Matthew 12:43-45 Of course those deaf spiritually can't grasp his motives but if religion is evil totally then on what platform will people render sacred services to God as in worship? No weapon formed against me shall prosper and any tongue that rises against my determination to continue worshipping my God (no matter how highly intelligent the evil spirit using such tongue as Satan used a serpent to change Eve's decision from worshipping God) Jehovah will help me to silence! Isaiah 54:17 Just imagine the thoughts in the heart of a disfellowshiped! Luke 6:45

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Hairyrapunzel: 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Riofidelio:
Jehovah will deliver US from the hands of Satan's agents! Because if you're not vigilant,you won't know when Satan totally takes control of an individual. Please take note of this, first he was with Jehovah's organization then he couldn't maintain his stand due to arrogance,later he left the organization and started complaining bitterly outside against the organization,then ATHEISTS wanted him in their midst and finally he is demanding that nobody should worship God again! Matthew 12:43-45 Of course those deaf spiritually can't grasp his motives but if religion is evil totally then on what platform will people render sacred services to God as in worship? No weapon formed against me shall prosper and any tongue that rises against my determination to continue worshipping my God (no matter how highly intelligent the evil spirit using such tongue as Satan used a serpent to change Eve's decision from worshipping God) Jehovah will help me to silence! Isaiah 54:17 Just imagine the thoughts in the heart of a disfellowshiped! Luke 6:45

Your religion is a scam and racket. What's more scam than telling people that they will live forever on earth after their God has come to slaughter people who don't worship him the way the organization does?

What's more racket than telling people how,when,where and what to donate and calling it voluntary donations?
Lol.
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Akinboyepelz: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
OAM4J can you please move this to front page?
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Sheridale(f): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
EXPERIMENT NO. 50- PSYCHIC DIAGNOSIS
SECOND METHOD SUMMARY
(Defending AMORC against Pierre S. Freeman Critics)
Second Method Anatomy

This second treatment is not linked directly to their aura having affect on yours but instead is based on interference occurring between their vital energy and the magnetism emanating from you. And because of this it is quite a useful and interesting method of diagnosis of illnesses though the psychic body.

Anatomy of experiment No. 50, which can be read in its entirety within the Section Initiate Degree 7, Monograph 1, is the second method of psychic diagnosis using the aura. This method uses physical contact and works between the subject’s vital energy and our own magnetism. The interference between the subject’s energy and our magnetism is transferred through the radial nerve to stimulate the area of the brain that creates mental pictures. In this method, unlike the first one where you feel warmth or coolness, you will see mental images or colours in your mind. The information gets to you in pretty much the same way, however it is a bit of a different outcome than the first experiment results in. Again, this method, like the first one has been widely used by many different peoples in the world who use more natural and mystic ways of healing and diagnosing patients. Like the other experiment and other practices in the monographs of AMORC’s teachings, this experiment takes practice and meditation to achieve the desired results. You will find no better place to learn these spiritual healing methods than with the AMORC.

There might be some people like Pierre S. Freeman who try to confuse people by making false claims and spreading slander about the teachings and the Order. But when you come across his words, you will realise how contradictory they are. You will also understand why you require continuous practice of the experiment to perform a successful diagnosis using auras.

For a more details understanding of the experiment and step by step instructional information, refer to the monograph. A thorough study of the information and a regular practice and meditation will help you achieve successful results.

This second treatment is not linked directly to their aura having affect on yours but instead is based on interference occurring between their vital energy and the magnetism emanating from you. And because of this it is quite a useful and interesting method of diagnosis of illnesses though the psychic body.

Support AMORC at : www.watchingout4AMORC.org
Please like us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/watchingout4AMORC/

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
Disfellowshiped soul! The word of God is sharper than a sword and it could pierce into the deeper things in the minds and thoughts. Hebrews 4:12 Of course Jehovah's servants worldwide knows that whenever Satan is ready to tackle worship, he knows the specific group tearing down his settings (religion that's based on pure worship) but Satan often pretends as if he's fighting indiscriminately against any form of worship whereas his agents are targeted towards attacking the one and only true worship! Galatians 1:13 compared to Revelations 12:17 Just listen to the disfellowshiped "religion is a scam and racket" forgetting to distinguish but after Satan's utterances has become obvious(Matthew 16:21-23 compared to Luke 4:13) he changes his tone "NO! I mean there is a particular religion i was PROGRAMMED to devastate!" Please o which amongst all the religions on planet Earth has nothing TERRIFYING to say regarding those who willfully ignore or reject their messages? wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Barristter07: 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
achorladey:

judgemental approach already.......not a good way to start a discussion.

Hebrews 10:24;25 do not insert the clause "the same mind" if you are including it on your own no problem.....

John 14:6 and John 4:24 did not prohibit people of different mind from gathering together.

does Galatians 6:10 restrict the doing of GOOD by JWs to only Jehovah's witnesses alone as captured in fulfilling law of the christ.

Lobatan!

grin grin grin grin O ma se o

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Barristter07: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
achorladey:

judgemental approach already.......not a good way to start a discussion.

grin grin let me allow you to expose your lack of knowledge yourself .

Hebrews 10:24;25 do not insert the clause "the same mind" if you are including it on your own no problem.....

John 14:6 and John 4:24 did not prohibit people of different mind from gathering together.

1. Am Glad you could not object that People should congregate together which calls for some level of organization .

2. Am also Glad you could not object the fact that Christ appoint some to take the lead among this Congregated ones.

Which defeat your first assumption that becoming a part of a worldwide brotherhood isn't neccesary for salvation . WE now clearly see it does.

When you could not defend yourself, your shifted position to SAME MIND / DIFFERENT MIND .

This also expose your lack of bible knowledge, Because according to scriptures . True Christians are to be united in the same mind and line of thought

" Now I urge you, brother's, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you should all speak in agreement and that there should be no divisions among you, but that you may be completely united in the same mind and in the same line of thought" - 1 Corinthians 1:10

grin grin Mr Different mind, Does this support you?

does Galatians 6:10 restrict the doing of GOOD by JWs to only Jehovah's witnesses alone as captured in fulfilling law of the christ.

How does this relate to having different mind in Worship ? o ma se o

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
Barristter07:

1. Am Glad you could not object that People should congregate together which calls for some level of organization .

2. Am also Glad you could not object the fact that Christ appoint some to take the lead among this Congregated ones.

Which defeat your first assumption that becoming a part of a worldwide brotherhood isn't neccesary for salvation . WE now clearly see it does.

When you could not defend yourself, your shifted position to SAME MIND / DIFFERENT MIND .

This also expose your lack of bible knowledge, Because according to scriptures . True Christians are to be united in the same mind and line of thought

" Now I urge you, brother's, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you should all speak in agreement and that there should be no divisions among you, but that you may be completely united in the same mind and in the same line of thought" - 1 Corinthians 1:10

Be careful my brother because the ONLY weapon Satan uses in turning people away from Jehovah is "stop having the same line of thought" Satan used it for Eve(Genesis 3:1-5)he used it for angels turning them to demons(Genesis 6:1,2)he used it for Korah(Numbers 16:1-3)he used it for Miriam(Numbers 12:1-3)but failed when he met Jesus(Luke 4:1-13).So whenever you meet anyone questioning the reason for our (having the same line of thought "orderliness" under an organized setting) don't forget Satan (the first and foremost disfellowshiped intelligent being) these people are DISFELLOWSHED ones. So they've got nothing to say against Jehovah's witnesses than questioning the reason for our ONENESS their ONLY problem is the word "ORGANIZATION"! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Barristter07:

Do you follow Paul or follow jesus words?
Let me expose your lack of knowledge.

You will pick out one verse from numerous verses and forget these numerous verses.

You will see that this doesn't prove that Christians are to join an organization to gain salvation.

1 corin 1:10-17

10 I appeal to you, brothers and sisters,[a] in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought. 11 My brothers and sisters, some from Chloe’s household have informed me that there are quarrels among you. 12 What I mean is this: One of you says, “I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas[b]”; still another, “I follow Christ.”
13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized in the name of Paul? 14 I thank God that I did not baptize any of you except Crispus and Gaius, 15 so no one can say that you were baptized in my name. 16 (Yes, I also baptized the household of Stephanas; beyond that, I don’t remember if I baptized anyone else.) 17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel—not with wisdom and eloquence, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.

From this passage we knew that the church in Corinth had a disagreement/dispute as regards whom to follow. At the end Paul reminded them it was Christ. They were to follow Jesus Christ. Let's compare the other verses in John

John 14:5-14

5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know[b] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”
8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”
9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

From the above the disciples were supposed to follow Jesus Christ cause he is the way.

John 4:23-26
23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.

25 The woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called Christ) “is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”

26 Then Jesus declared, “I, the one speaking to you—I am he.”

This is about the Samaritan conversing with Jesus and He telling her about worshipping God in spirit and in truth and this is what the father seeks.
She knew a Messiah was coming and jesus said he was the messiah

Every thing points to Christ. There is nowhere joining a denomination or joining a congregation meant following Christ. In Corinth those people were in the same congregation yet they were following different people. It was Paul who urged them to be united.BEING UNITED IN THE FOLLOWERSHIP OF CHRIST. EVERYWHERE POINTS TO PEOPLE FOLLOWING CHRIST BEING GOD'S PEOPLE. Nowhere states belonging to any of the christian congregation means you follow Christ.
Being united in mind is not synonymous with joining an organization neither is it the same with being organized.
At the end of the day according to the Bible it is faith in Jesus Christ that leads to salvation.

Therefore your number one doctrine that joining watchtower organization is the only means you will get salvation is non biblical
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 12, 2018
Satan can be really deceptive walahi! OK, Paul wrote a letter to the Christians in Corinth that they shouldn't be divided as in some following Peter's theory,still some Paul's theory,some Apollo's theory,but they should all be following the ideology of Jesus(Christ). If Satan is not a deceiver please from where did Churches today got their contradicting doctrines and conflicting theories? Why are they having different GOs with different teachings? Why do we have different Churches in one street to the extent that they're becoming competitive? What's the reason behind various camps along Lagos ~ Ibadan expressway with different labels? Are they not saying i belong to Pastor A while another will say i belong to Pastor B? Well Jehovah's witnesses are also guilty of the same offence but there's one fact that distinguished US from them! We're always asking "who's doctrines and teachings truly match that of the Christ?" because we're sure that without knowing the true teachings of Jesus (Christ) any religious group no matter the name of their GO is heading towards destruction! They pretends before the public that they're not quarreling but their competitive buildings,adverts and theories clearly expose their hypocrisy! 1Christians 1:10-17, Philippians 2:2 An undeniable evidence is what happened last year. One young man threw a question to the Churches about tithing and it was obvious that while some Pastors agreed that it's a fraud most Pastors insisted on collecting it anyway! If it's thrown to JWs it would have been easily solved "Jesus didn't collect tithe neither did His Apostles for any reason whatsoever" period!

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by achorladey: 8:57am On Jun 12, 2018
Barristter07:

barrister007: let me allow you to expose your lack of knowledge yourself .

Achorladey: still that same judgemental approach!!!!! What do you have that you did not receive!!!! What is there to brag about.
1 Cor 4:7

barrister007: 1. Am Glad you could not object that People should congregate together which calls for some level of organization.

Achorladey: "some level of organization" does not equate to setting up an organization and tagging it "Jehovah's organization" equating it to the channel through which salvation is gained or serving as mediator between lives of billions. John 14:6 says otherwise. John 4:24 defeats that purpose.

barrister007: 2. Am also Glad you could not object the fact that Christ appoint some to take the lead among this Congregated ones.

Achorladey: Agreed!!! Christ allowed some to take leadership role but never to serve as masters over their faith up to the extent of setting up an "organization" and telling adherents to have "faith in a victorious organization" John 3:16 John 14:6, John 4:24 is defeated.

barrister007: Which defeat your first assumption that becoming a part of a worldwide brotherhood isn't neccesary for salvation . WE now clearly see it does.

Achorladey: Please please please I don't assume "things" or statement I might have done that in the past on this same platform but not in my conversation with you so far.

Achorladey: "brotherhood" under question here, do you see CAC as your brother in Christ. Do you see the Catholic as your brother in christ, and many others. Brotherhood is a broad term yet Jesus will not pass judgement through brotherhood Romans 14:1,4,12 Acts 17:31. Galatians 6:5
My question for you barrister007 is will you base your salvation on an organization that err and admit to mistakes in organization direction.John 14:6, John 4:24 John3:16 2 Timothy 3:16,17 is there to ponder over once more.

barrister007: When you could not defend yourself, your shifted position to SAME MIND / DIFFERENT MIND .

Achorladey: I know what am trying to convey via this platform.

barrister007: This also expose your lack of bible knowledge,

Achorladey: Judgemental approach again, no one is a custodian of knowledge even the organisation you subscribe to, use the term "latest understanding" present understanding". They also lack knowledge.

barrister007: Because according to scriptures . True Christians are to be united in the same mind and line of thought

Achorladey: Christians should be united in same mind and line of thought. Agreed!!!! My question..... do all Christians believe the following set of scriptures Matthew 22:37-39, John 14:6, James 1:26,27 John 3:16 2 Timothy 3:16,17 John 4:24. Matthew 24:14?
If yes is your answer, do you believe Christian then have same line of thought and mind despite some minor difference that should not divide us?

barrister007: Mr Different mind, Does this support you?

Achorladey: You have your answer already.

barrister007: alone as captured in fulfilling law of the christ.

Achorladey: You can't comprehend because fulfilling the law of the christ had been restricted to the Jws community alone. If you know how Matthew 5: 43-48 and Galatians 6:10 relates. You will have a rethink fast and sharp.
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by achorladey: 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
OneJ:
@achorladey: Just like Jesus apostles, JWs are humble & meek to adjust their expectations & seek. clearer understanding about various issues.(Mark11:35-45.Matt24:3. Mark14:27-31,50) They were not perfect.. Yet, Jesus molded them because they were humble. Therefore, as we learn more about God's word ,the understanding & expectations of various scriptural issues becomes clearer.. Prov24:16. Prov4:5-7,13,18. Unlike Jesus followers& JW, the clergy & Church goers have stuck tight with their tithe scam even though it has been scripturally proved to be false. Besides ,they hide under the toga of grace & "robust reply" to perpetrate licentiousness & iniquity. JWs are on track despite their human frailty.

OneJ: @achorladey : Just like Jesus apostles, JWs are humble & meek to adjust their expectations & seek. clearer understanding about various issues.(Mark11:35-45.Matt24:3. Mark14:27-31,50)

Achorladey: That is if you are looking from your own point of view. Other religious denominations might not view the Jws that way. Bringing humility and meekness down to individual level of members within religious denominations, you will agree that this varies from one denominations to another. Galatians 6:4 comes to mind: But let each one examine his own actions, and then he will have a cause for rejoicing alone, and not in comparison with the the other person.

OneJ: They were not perfect.. Yet, Jesus molded them because they were humble. Therefore, as we learn more about God's word ,the understanding & expectations of various scriptural issues becomes clearer.. Prov24:16. Prov4:5-7,13,18.

Achorladey: I am not against one being humble and accepting needed adjustments scripturally. That the disciples and apostles did not understand some issues scripturally make them false Christians?

Or that the disciples inability to grasp all what Jesus said while he was still with them make their discipleship invalid? View the Christian community that way. That they do not agree or accept what the Jws believe do not render their christianship invalid.

OneJ: Unlike Jesus followers& JW, the clergy & Church goers have stuck tight with their tithe scam even though it has been scripturally proved to be false. Besides ,they hide under the toga of grace & "robust reply" to perpetrate licentiousness & iniquity. JWs are on track despite their human frailty.

Achorladey: Unlike the clergy and church goers, the JWs and their clergy have stuck tight with their "Jehovah's organisation" concept even though it has been scripturally proved to be false. Besides, they hide under the toga of "Jehovah's organization" and "robust reply" to perpetrate licentiousness & iniquity. The church and the clergy are on track despite their human frailty.

It is just to let you see how your concluding statement applies the other way round. Judgemental approach counts for nothing. Romans 14:4.
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
achorladey:

OneJ: @achorladey : Just like Jesus apostles, JWs are humble & meek to adjust their expectations & seek. clearer understanding about various issues.(Mark11:35-45.Matt24:3. Mark14:27-31,50)

Achorladey: That is if you are looking from your own point of view. Other religious denominations might not view the Jws that way. Bringing humility and meekness down to individual level of members within religious denominations, you will agree that this varies from one denominations to another. Galatians 6:4 comes to mind: But let each one examine his own actions, and then he will have a cause for rejoicing alone, and not in comparison with the the other person.

OneJ: They were not perfect.. Yet, Jesus molded them because they were humble. Therefore, as we learn more about God's word ,the understanding & expectations of various scriptural issues becomes clearer.. Prov24:16. Prov4:5-7,13,18.

Achorladey: I am not against one being humble and accepting needed adjustments scripturally. That the disciples and apostles did not understand some issues scripturally make them false Christians?

Or that the disciples inability to grasp all what Jesus said while he was still with them make their discipleship invalid? View the Christian community that way. That they do not agree or accept what the Jws believe do not render their christianship invalid.

OneJ: Unlike Jesus followers& JW, the clergy & Church goers have stuck tight with their tithe scam even though it has been scripturally proved to be false. Besides ,they hide under the toga of grace & "robust reply" to perpetrate licentiousness & iniquity. JWs are on track despite their human frailty.

Achorladey: Unlike the clergy and church goers, the JWs and their clergy have stuck tight with their "Jehovah's organisation" concept even though it has been scripturally proved to be false. Besides, they hide under the toga of "Jehovah's organization" and "robust reply" to perpetrate licentiousness & iniquity. The church and the clergy are on track despite their human frailty.

It is just to let you see how your concluding statement applies the other way round. Judgemental approach counts for nothing. Romans 14:4.
Seeing things from another perspective is good but the truth can't be more than ONE so if you're still welcoming every contradicting doctrines and conflicting theories certainly you're not ready for the TRUTH! James 4:7,8 You must be working zealously to distinguish between right and wrong(Hebrews 5:14) or else you'll condone all sought of ideologies just to become friends with everyone.James 4:4

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by achorladey: 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
Riofidelio:
Seeing things from another perspective is good but the truth can't be more than ONE so if you're still welcoming every contradicting doctrines and conflicting theories certainly you're not ready for the TRUTH! James 4:7,8 You must be working zealously to distinguish between right and wrong(Hebrews 5:14) or else you'll condone all sought of ideologies just to become friends with everyone.James 4:4

Riofidelio: Seeing things from another perspective is good

Achorladey: this view of yours is highly welcomed.

Riofidelio: but the truth can't be more than ONE.

Achorladey: to come to terms with your statement above about the word "truth" you must on your own now find out what "past truth", present truth", "future truth" mean within Jehovah's organisation you are a member of.

Achorladey: if there is one truth, agreed!!! Do you have present truth, past truth within the organisation you serve? Can there be any truth greater than Matthew 22:37-39, John 14:6, John 3:16 Matthew 24:14? Do you believe all other christian community apart from the JWs believe this?

Riofidelio: so if you're still welcoming every contradicting doctrines and conflicting theories certainly you're not ready for the TRUTH!

Achorladey: You dont really understand the ministry entrusted to you by Jesus. Read through 1 Corinthians 9: 18-23 try and understand 1 Cor 9:19 on your own. All these said by Paul did not make other apostles see Paul as a person not ready for the TRUTH. You still have alot to learn brother.

Riofidelio: James 4:7,8 You must be working
zealously to distinguish between right and wrong(Hebrews 5:14) or else you'll condone all sought of ideologies just to become friends witheveryone.James 4:4

Achorladey: friendship and subjecting oneself to God is a personal call from God to all individual and is highly dependent on such individual to embrace that approach from God. The bible can continually guide and train our conscience to distinguish right from wrong.
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by achorladey: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Riofidelio:
Satan can be really deceptive walahi! OK, Paul wrote a letter to the Christians in Corinth that they shouldn't be divided as in some following Peter's theory,still some Paul's theory,some Apollo's theory,but they should all be following the ideology of Jesus(Christ). If Satan is not a deceiver please from where did Churches today got their contradicting doctrines and conflicting theories? Why are they having different GOs with different teachings? Why do we have different Churches in one street to the extent that they're becoming competitive? What's the reason behind various camps along Lagos ~ Ibadan expressway with different labels? Are they not saying i belong to Pastor A while another will say i belong to Pastor B? Well Jehovah's witnesses are also guilty of the same offence but there's one fact that distinguished US from them! We're always asking "who's doctrines and teachings truly match that of the Christ?" because we're sure that without knowing the true teachings of Jesus (Christ) any religious group no matter the name of their GO is heading towards destruction! They pretends before the public that they're not quarreling but their competitive buildings,adverts and theories clearly expose their hypocrisy! 1Christians 1:10-17, Philippians 2:2 An undeniable evidence is what happened last year. One young man threw a question to the Churches about tithing and it was obvious that while some Pastors agreed that it's a fraud most Pastors insisted on collecting it anyway! If it's thrown to JWs it would have been easily solved "Jesus didn't collect tithe neither did His Apostles for any reason whatsoever" period!

according to "Riofidelio" Jehovah's witnesses is also guilty of the offence. Now you are talking.

As regards adverts, buildings and other theories they are all( the jws not an exception) also guilty of the offence.
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
achorladey:

according to "Riofidelio" Jehovah's witnesses is also guilty of the offence. Now you are talking.

As regards adverts, buildings and other theories they are all( the jws not an exception) also guilty of the offence.
cheesy cheesy cheesy YES! We JWs are also guilty of adhering to the teachings of our frontiers so you're glad to hear that but whatever we JWs are guilty of doing regarding worship,just accuse John the Baptist,Jesus and the Apostles of the same offence because they are the ones we're trying to imitate STRICTLY! And one more thing you're not noticing :Jesus won't accept all wind of teaching as OK but condemns any religious group that's not ready to prove itself from the Bible as the one and ONLY pure worship!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 Reasons Why God Allows Trials And Tribulations. / What Has Been Your Unique Experience With Long Fasting? / Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.