Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? (10776 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Christianity And The World's Religions. / The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2018
Akinboyepelz:
I am learning

They lie to you when they tell you that they don't have earthly leaders and that jehovah is their only leader.
They have some 8 old men in new who dey call the governing body. The governing body teaches them everything. Most of the things that these gb teaches are not even biblical.

The governing body teaches that they (the governing body) are the faithful and discrete slave and jws must follow their (governing body) teaching as they (governing body) are the only channel of communication between God and man today.

The governing body teaches that for jws to gain Jehovah's approval, the jws need to follow their (gb) teaching.

The governing body also teaches that if you don't follow their (gb) teaching, it means you are thinking independently and according to the gb, independent thinking is very bad as jehovah hates it.

The governing body teaches them that if jws don't follow their (gb) teaching, they are apostates and will be slaughtered by jehovah in Armageddon.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Akinboyepelz: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Christians believe that Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life while Jehovah's witnesses believe that watchtower organization is the way, the truth and the life.
hmmmmm
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Egyptiana(f): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
No JW has solicited for your advice yet. There is time for everything. Information given at the wrong time is almost useless. Whatever the organization does is not supposed to be your problem. If you tell me that you are a JW and you are complaining about the organization that you are a part of, it is understandable. You cannot be outside and judging people who are inside.
No JW is forcing you to join their organization. If you do not like their modus operandi, respect yourself at least. Going online to malign other people's religion is witch-hunting. Publish a book about them and sell it to make money to compensate the time you waste trying to hunt the JW.
Hairyrapunzel:

Your religion is also duping you. Teaching you that their God will soon come to slaughter mankind and the only way you can survive this greatest genocide ever known to man is to join their organization, give them your brain and human values and do whatever they tell you without questioning them so you can live forever on earth.

Your publishing company/watchtower organization/corporation is a scam and racket.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Egyptiana(f): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
Has any member of thr governing body ever knocked on your door to teach you that?
Hairyrapunzel:

They lie to you when they tell you that they don't have earthly leaders and that jehovah is their only leader.
They have some 8 old men in new who dey call the governing body. The governing body teaches them everything. Most of the things that these gb teaches are not even biblical.

The governing body teaches that they (the governing body) are the faithful and discrete slave and jws must follow their (governing body) teaching as they (governing body) are the only channel of communication between God and man today.

The governing body teaches that for jws to gain Jehovah's approval, the jws need to follow their (gb) teaching.

The governing body also teaches that if you don't follow their (gb) teaching, it means you are thinking independently and according to the gb, independent thinking is very bad as jehovah hates it.

The governing body teaches them that if jws don't follow their (gb) teaching, they are apostates and will be slaughtered by jehovah in Armageddon.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Egyptiana(f): 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
Can you explain, how is Jesus the way? What is the meaning of 'way'?
Hairyrapunzel:

Christians believe that Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life while Jehovah's witnesses believe that watchtower organization is the way, the truth and the life.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Hairyrapunzel: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
Egyptiana:
John 14:6
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

The way to the father. According to the Bible.

Can you explain how watchtower organization has become the way? Can you explain how watchtower organization replaced Jesus Christ?

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Hairyrapunzel: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
Egyptiana:
Has any member of thr governing body ever knocked on your door to teach you that?

Is it that you want to deny your governing body members? Or is it that you want to say they are not human beings? Or you want to hide the fact that they are currently 8 in number?

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Hairyrapunzel: 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
Egyptiana:
No JW has solicited for your advice yet. There is time for everything. Information given at the wrong time is almost useless. Whatever the organization does is not supposed to be your problem. If you tell me that you are a JW and you are complaining about the organization that you are a part of, it is understandable. You cannot be outside and judging people who are inside.
No JW is forcing you to join their organization. If you do not like their modus operandi, respect yourself at least. Going online to malign other people's religion is witch-hunting. Publish a book about them and sell it to make money to compensate the time you waste trying to hunt the JW.

Lol. You want to cover the shame of being duped by your leaders.
You can open your wide mouth to say others are being duped by their pastors yet you can't contain the fact that your own is still duping you just like the rest.

Kpele, sorry your religion is a big scam.
Feeding someone with the idea of living forever here on earth is the biggest dupe ever.

Telling people end of the world is around the corner for over 140 years is considered duping people.

Telling people that the only way to survive the impending doom to mankind is only by joining watchtower organization is still duping people.
Your religion is a scam and racket like the others

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Hairyrapunzel: 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
Egyptiana:

You say No jw has forced you to join their religion yet you write in your magazines how people that refused to join your religion will get slaughtered in Armageddon. It's not only physical force you use to make people do your bidding. You can use brainwashing techniques and that's what your watchtower uses on you.
419ers don't use physical means to dupe you. They use emotional manipulation and blackmail aka brainwashing.
Watchtower organization duped you. It's a fraud just like the other religions you call fraudulent.
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Egyptiana(f): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
I have not seen where the JW said such. You may have quoted the words of the Bible saying that wicked people who do not align with God's provision will perish during Armageddon.
What force do you call the one that you are using to malign the JW?
Hairyrapunzel:

You say No jw has forced you to join their religion yet you write in your magazines how people that refused to join your religion will get slaughtered in Armageddon. It's not only physical force you use to make people do your bidding. You can use brainwashing techniques and that's what your watchtower uses on you.
419ers don't use physical means to dupe you. They use emotional manipulation and blackmail aka brainwashing.
Watchtower organization duped you. It's a fraud just like the other religions you call fraudulent.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Egyptiana(f): 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
If the JW is a scam, what religion would you recommend for JW?
Hairyrapunzel:

Lol. You want to cover the shame of being duped by your leaders.
You can open your wide mouth to say others are being duped by their pastors yet you can't contain the fact that your own is still duping you just like the rest.

Kpele, sorry your religion is a big scam.
Feeding someone with the idea of living forever here on earth is the biggest dupe ever.

Telling people end of the world is around the corner for over 140 years is considered duping people.

Telling people that the only way to survive the impending doom to mankind is only by joining watchtower organization is still duping people.
Your religion is a scam and racket like the others

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Egyptiana(f): 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
I want to know that is why I asked you. Has any member of the GB ever approached you or knocked on your door to tell you these things??
Hairyrapunzel:

Is it that you want to deny your governing body members? Or is it that you want to say they are not human beings? Or you want to hide the fact that they are currently 8 in number?

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Egyptiana(f): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

John 14:6
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

The way to the father. According to the Bible.

Can you explain how watchtower organization has become the way? Can you explain how watchtower organization replaced Jesus Christ?

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by achorladey: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
Egyptiana:
John 14:6 is a profound piece of scripture all Christians must wrap their thinking and mindset upon. Their is no other truth greater than that Bible verse. It's my opinion and I believe its right as well.

John 14:6 Jesus answered,

"I am the way(the way to where? or perhaps the road to where?) Answer: to the father to that same father he called upon in Matthew 6:9,10 but don't forget Matthew 7:13,14 said there are two roads, one of them leading to life therefore that road is Jesus himself reference this alongside Isaiah 9:6 also called him(Jesus christ) "eternal father" why? because it is through him (Jesus christ) all humans who exercise faith in his ransom sacrifice will have everlasting life.

It is in that same statement we can rightly say Jesus Christ is the "Life". The everlasting life we all hope to get will come through the way/road Jesus.

We are now left with the "truth". All "prophecies"and the" laws" given to the prophet and Kings of Old were all about JESUS CHRIST. No wonder one angel said in Revelation 19:10 that the witnessing concerning Jesus inspires prophecy. John 17:17 said sanctify them by means of the truth because God's word is truth. Jesus said he is the "truth" and that "word". So no truth can be greater than bearing witness to JESUS CHRIST. Jehovah bears witness about him, the angels does so, his disciples and apostles did likewise. Ours should not be the different. The truth that is required is that Jesus himself. Go on and fulfill the law/love/passion of the christ.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Hairyrapunzel: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
Egyptiana:
I want to know that is why I asked you. Has any member of the GB ever approached you or knocked on your door to tell you these things??
What concerns me with whether they do or do not knock on my door? It still doesn't change the fact that they make the rules and force you to follow. If you don't follow the rules they make, you end up being disfellowshipped and subsequently shunned. Don't come here and try to act like you are smart.
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by achorladey: 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
what make all of them the same is the continuous emphasis that it is only through their religious denominations thay can get to God. One wonders where is John 4:24, John 14:6
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Egyptiana(f): 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
I am not acting smart but I am concerned about your own smartness because the JW who you claim to be forced to accept and follow a rule do not complain, so why are you bothered?
Why are you drinking painkillers for others?
You seem to be more worried than the people you are talking about. Are you having any insecurities?
Hairyrapunzel:

What concerns me with whether they do or do not knock on my door? It still doesn't change the fact that they make the rules and force you to follow. If you don't follow the rules they make, you end up being disfellowshipped and subsequently shunned. Don't come here and try to act like you are smart.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Egyptiana(f): 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
achorladey:

John 14:6 is a profound piece of scripture all Christians must wrap their thinking and mindset upon. Their is no other truth grater than that Bible verse. It's my opinion and I believe its right as well.
If you believed it, why do you want to force others to believe what you believe?
achorladey:

John 14:6 Jesus answered,

"I am the way(the way to where? or perhaps the road to where?) Answer: to the father to that same father he called upon in Matthew 6:9,10 but don't forget Matthew 7:13,14 said there are two roads, one of them leading to life therefore that road is Jesus himself reference this alongside Isaiah 9:6 also called him(Jesus christ) "eternal father" why? because it is through him (Jesus christ) all humans who exercise faith in his ransom sacrifice will have everlasting life.
It is in that same statement we can rightly say Jesus Christ is the "Life". The everlasting life we all hope to get will come through the way/road Jesus.
Your comment is ambiguous and I can barely understand it. Your information is clustered.
achorladey:

We are now left with the "truth". All "prophecies"and the" laws" given to the prophet and Kings of Old were all about JESUS CHRIST. No wonder one angel said in Revelation 19:10 that the witnessing concerning Jesus inspires prophecy. John 17:17 said sanctify them by means of the truth because God's word is truth. Jesus said he is the "truth" and that "word". So no truth can be greater than bearing witness to JESUS CHRIST. Jehovah bears witness about him, the angels does so, his disciples and apostles did likewise. Ours should not be the different. The truth that is required is that Jesus himself. Go on and fulfill the law/love/passion of the christ.
I see that you just go around looking for JW to engage in a debate. If you want to be witness of Jesus it is very simple. JW chose to be witnesses of Jehovah just as Jesus is also and we follow his steps. So, if you want to be called a witness of Jesus, go ahead! Meanwhile, your narrative does not fit your own doctrine. if I asked you the name of your church, I will not get Jesus witnesses. So, before you come here to force JW to be called Jesus witness, go and fix whatever title you are called and enjoy your life.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Egyptiana(f): 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
You do not need to lie because you disagree with the JW. Get your facts straight. The JW believe in the doctrines found in the Bible and we are very confident in our form of worship. If you do not believe in the doctrines professed in your denomination, you cannot blame the JW for it. We are in a safe place and we are proud to have a brotherhood that consistently look forward to the kingdom of God. You cannot melt in envy when you have an option to join us in praising Jehovah. You keep seeking out the JW to malign but I hope that you end up positive.

achorladey:
what make all of them the same is the continuous emphasis that it is only through their religious denominations thay can get to God. One wonders where is John 4:24, John 14:6

3 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by achorladey: 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
Egyptiana:
If you believed it, why do you want to force others to believe what you believe?

Your comment is ambiguous and I can barely understand it. Your information is clustered.
I see that you just go around looking for JW to engage in a debate. If you want to be witness of Jesus it is very simple. JW chose to be witnesses of Jehovah just as Jesus is also and we follow his steps. So, if you want to be called a witness of Jesus, go ahead! Meanwhile, your narrative does not fit your own doctrine. if I asked you the name of your church, I will not get Jesus witnesses. So, before you come here to force JW to be called Jesus witness, go and fix whatever title you are called and enjoy your life.
Egyptiana: If you believed it, why do you want to force others to believe what you believe?

Achorladey: go back and read the part I said it is my opinion and my point of view. It is not by force to accept or reject.

Egyptiana: Your comment is ambiguous and I can barely understand it. Your information is clustered.

Achorladey: you only need to remove the concept "organisation" from your mindset. Now go back to the book "COME BE MY FOLLOWER" published by Jehovah's witnesses. The explanation on John14:6 found in chapter 2 can never be ambiguous. Do well to read that if you cant comprehend mine.

If you have doubt still, bring it here lets analyse it.

Egyptiana: I see that you just go around looking for JW to engage in a debate. If you want to be witness of Jesus it is very simple.

Achorladey: I can converse with anyone on this platform. I have done so with many other religious denominations apart from the JWs.

Achorladey: Being a witness of Jesus christ is the right thing to do. The book I made mention emphasis that. Matthew 28:19,20 say so. Acts 1:8 states the same.

Egyptiana: JW chose to be witnesses of Jehovah just as Jesus is also and we follow his steps.

Achorladey: Jehovah God witness about Jesus, every other person wants to imitate Jehovah as beloved children by witnessing about Jesus.

Egyptiana: So, if you want to be called a witness of Jesus, go ahead!

Achorladey: many other religious denomination witness about Jesus. So, dont judge them when they do so.

Egyptiana: Meanwhile, your narrative does not fit your own doctrine. if I asked you the name of your church, I will not get Jesus witnesses.

Achorladey: that is if you understand the concept of what is in a "name".

Egyptiana: So,before you come here to force JW to be called Jesus witness, go and fix whatever title you are called and enjoy your life.

Achorladey: before you come here to force other religious denomination to be called Jehovah's witnesses, go and ask Charles Taze Russell will he be willing and ready to be known as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. Does he believe Isaiah 43:10 subscribed to that.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by achorladey: 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
Egyptiana:
You do not need to lie because you disagree with the JW. Get your facts straight. The JW believe in the doctrines found in the Bible and we are very confident in our form of worship. If you do not believe in the doctrines professed in your denomination, you cannot blame the JW for it. We are in a safe place and we are proud to have a brotherhood that consistently look forward to the kingdom of God. You cannot melt in envy when you have an option to join us in praising Jehovah. You keep seeking out the JW to malign but I hope that you end up positive.

Egyptiana: You do not need to lie because you disagree with the JW.

Achorladey: point out the lie first let us analyse it.

Egyptiana: Get your facts straight. The JW believe in the doctrines found in the Bible and we are very confident in our form of worship.

Achorladey: The JWs had continually preached that people should put faith in a victorious organization as captured
on the front page of Watchtower March 1979. I dont seem to understand how that is related to doctrines found in the Bible. Galatians 3:26 proves otherwise.

Egyptiana: If you do not believe in the doctrines professed in your denomination, you cannot blame the JW for it.

Achorladey: I am not interested in the blame game. Same can be said of the JWs too. If you too do not believe or comprehend some the doctrines professed in your denomination, you cannot blame other religious denomination for that.

Egyptiana: We are in a safe place and we are proud to have a brotherhood that consistently look forward to the kingdom of God.

Achorladey: other religious denomination can say and boast of that. I will rather boast in the Lord. No place safer than that.

Egyptiana: You cannot melt in envy when you have an option to join us in praising Jehovah.

Achorladey: why should I envy the JWs. You want me to envy the organisation where its leaders admit they can err in religious doctrines and organisation direction just like every other religious denomination. (BLIND GUIDES) Our boast should be in the lord he is the way, the truth, the life not in men struggling to direct their step. Jeremiah 10:23, Psalms 146:4

Egyptiana: You keep seeking out the JW to malign but I hope that you end up positive.

Achorladey: I am not interested in maligning anyone or the Jws. Part of being a christian is the ability to reason with one another. I hope you take your time to reflect on the conversation we've had and be positive and open minded.
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by OneJ: 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Egyptiana:
No mind that deluded bigot & SERIAL LIAR. His exposure of his level of crassness is unrivalled. Lol

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Barristter07: 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
achorladey:

Am only replying this comment for the benefit of people who may read and think you know what you are saying not knowing you are just a boat swinging left and right without direction .

Neither John 4:24 or John 14:6 prohibit people with the same Mind from congregating together - Hebrews 10:24,25 . From among them some under the direction of Christ takes the Lead - Hebrews 13:7

3 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
Egyptiana:
I have not seen where the JW said such. You may have quoted the words of the Bible saying that wicked people who do not align with God's provision will perish during Armageddon.
What force do you call the one that you are using to malign the JW?

Watchtower teaches that Jehovah's Witnesses alone will survive Armageddon.

Only Jehovah's witnesses and those of the anointed remnant and the "great crowd," as a united organization under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil." Watchtower 1989 Sep 1 p.19

In fact, with God's day of judgment so near today, all the world should 'keep silent before the Sovereign Lord Jehovah' and hear what he says through the "little flock" of Jesus' anointed followers and their companions, his "other sheep." (Luke 12:32; John 10:16) Annihilation awaits all who will not listen and who thereby set themselves against rule by God's Kingdom." Watchtower 2001 Feb 15 p. 14

Watchtower quotes indicate salvation at Armageddon is dependant on being an active Jehovah's Witness, associating with the Watchtower Organization.

In effect, Jesus also conveys Jehovah’s voice to us as he directs the congregation through “the faithful and discreet slave.” (Matt. 24:45) We need to take this guidance and direction seriously, for our everlasting life depends on our obedience." Watchtower 2014 Aug 15 p.21

"During the final period of the ancient world that perished in the Flood, Noah was a faithful preacher of righteousness. (2 Peter 2:5) In these last days of the present system of things, Jehovah's people are making known Gods righteous standards and are declaring good news about the possibility of surviving into the new world. (2 Peter 3:9-13) Just as Noah and his God-fearing family were preserved in the ark, survival of individuals today depends on their faith and their loyal association with the earthly part of Jehovah's universal organization." Watchtower 2006 May 15 p.22 "Are You Prepared for Survival?"

"Is it presumptuous of Jehovah's Witnesses to point out that they alone have God's backing? Actually, no more so than when the Israelites in Egypt claimed to have God's backing in spite of the Egyptians' belief, or when the first-century Christians claimed to have God's backing to the exclusion of Jewish religionists." Watchtower 2001 Jun 1 p.16

"Similarly, Jehovah is using only one organization today to accomplish his will. To receive everlasting life in the earthly Paradise we must identify that organization and serve God as part of it." Watchtower 1983 Feb 15 p.12

Watchtower goes as far as to state that there are billions in line for destruction.

"There are billions of people who do not know Jehovah. Many of them in ignorance practice things that God's Word shows to be wicked. If they persist in this course, they will be among those who perish during the great tribulation." Watchtower 1993 Oct 1 p.19

The billions slaughtered at Armageddon lose any hope of a resurrection; theirs is said to be an everlasting destruction.

"Yes, the destruction of the gross sinners in those cities was eternal, as will be the destruction of the wicked at the end of the present system of things." Watchtower 1990 Apr 15 p.20

"The majority of people living today will probably be alive when Armageddon breaks out, and there are no resurrection hopes for those that are destroyed then." Kingdom Ministry 1968 Mar p.4

See your watchtower says that 99.9% will die

As for humans upon earth, on the side of Jehovah will be all those fully dedicated to him and who are faithfully following Jesus Christ; compared with earth's billions these are indeed few. ... On Satan's side will be all the rest of mankind, more than 99.9 percent ..." Watchtower 1958 Oct 15 p.614

Jehovah's Witnesses as still told that leaving the organization will result in everlasting death.

"... to leave Jehovah's organization ... we would lose not only the privilege of doing God's will but also the hope of life in God's new world." Watchtower 2016 Jun study ed p.26

Witnesses are expected to rejoice the destruction of mankind at Armageddon.

"In the near future this generation will see the foretold “great tribulation” that will bring an end to this present wicked system. (Matt. 24:21) At that time none of Jehovah’s faithful servants, the only ones surviving, will mourn over the destruction of the wicked. To the contrary, they will rejoice, even as Moses and his people rejoiced at the destruction of Pharaoh and his army." Watchtower 1977 Jun 1 p.345
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
Egyptiana:
I am not acting smart but I am concerned about your own smartness because the JW who you claim to be forced to accept and follow a rule do not complain, so why are you bothered?
You seem to be more worried than the people you are talking about. Are you having any insecurities?

Why would they complain when they will be tagged apostates and also be disfellowshipped then subsequently shunned? I ain't drinking painkillers for others. You can't come to nairaland and lie to unsuspecting people anymore.
You guys tend to be ashamed of your beliefs. I wonder why? You ain't even attacking the points raised you are here talking about insecurities. You can't say bad things about other Christian religions anymore there are people ready to point to you that your religion is the same with Christendom.
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
Egyptiana:
The guy called "Hairy" is DISFELLOWSHIPED so discussing with him is a total waste of time because he already knew the truth(light) and because it's too bright for him he returned to darkness with the determination to put off the lamp! That's why no matter how reasonable the scriptures quoted,he will say NO as if God should forget about HIS own programs because of him. That's his comment to confirm he is truly a "Disfellowshiped"

3 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Why would they complain when they will be tagged apostates and also be disfellowshipped then subsequently shunned? I ain't drinking painkillers for others. You can't come to nairaland and lie to unsuspecting people anymore.
You guys tend to be ashamed of your beliefs. I wonder why? You ain't even attacking the points raised you are here talking about insecurities. You can't say bad things about other Christian religions anymore there are people ready to point to you that your religion is the same with Christendom.
ATTENTION brothers!!! This commentator is DISFELLOWSHIPED!!!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by achorladey: 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
Barristter07:

Am only replying this comment for the benefit of people who may read and think you know what you are saying not knowing you are just a boat swinging left and right without direction .

Neither John 4:24 or John 14:6 prohibit people with the same Mind from congregating together - Hebrews 10:24,25 . From among them some under the direction of Christ takes the Lead - Hebrews 13:7
judgemental approach already.......not a good way to start a discussion.

Hebrews 10:24;25 do not insert the clause "the same mind" if you are including it on your own no problem.....

John 14:6 and John 4:24 did not prohibit people of different mind from gathering together.

does Galatians 6:10 restrict the doing of GOOD by JWs to only Jehovah's witnesses alone as captured in fulfilling law of the christ.
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
Riofidelio:
ATTENTION brothers!!! This commentator is DISFELLOWSHIPED!!!
Na so you dey fear disfellowshipped people? You are really mentally Ill and need serious help.
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
Riofidelio:
The guy called "Hairy" is DISFELLOWSHIPED so discussing with him is a total waste of time because he already knew the truth(light) and because it's too bright for him he returned to darkness with the determination to put off the lamp! That's why no matter how reasonable the scriptures quoted,he will say NO as if God should forget about HIS own programs because of him. That's his comment to confirm he is truly a "Disfellowshiped"

So you now know God's programs? You have God's timetable already right? E be like say una dey inside God head. So God has said he will slaughter people because they didn't join watchtower organization and obey the 8 old men in new York called gb. I no fit laugh
Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by OneJ: 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
@achorladey: Just like Jesus apostles, JWs are humble & meek to adjust their expectations & seek. clearer understanding about various issues.(Mark11:35-45.Matt24:3. Mark14:27-31,50) They were not perfect.. Yet, Jesus molded them because they were humble. Therefore, as we learn more about God's word ,the understanding & expectations of various scriptural issues becomes clearer.. Prov24:16. Prov4:5-7,13,18. Unlike Jesus followers& JW, the clergy & Church goers have stuck tight with their tithe scam even though it has been scripturally proved to be false. Besides ,they hide under the toga of grace & "robust reply" to perpetrate licentiousness & iniquity. JWs are on track despite their human frailty.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
My Christian brothers,we know why we go to meet people in their homes for preaching and teaching and it's has to do with the fact that we're having the unbeatable and indisputable words of the truth. Isaiah 54:17 However we should know that the social media is not a sutable site for our field ministry and what's more? there are many disfellowshiped persons under Satan's influence roving about on the media(1John 2:19)this ones can't sit one on one with US to open the scriptures for any benefit but they're out just to trample on God's precious words rendering it useless and worthless. Please that's why Apostle John admonished us to abstain from them totally not even to say anything to them! 2John 10,11 3John 9,10 compared to Matthew 7:6 So whoever has anything tangible to know from US, our brothers and sisters are going to visit them in their homes let them ask these ones but if they won't believe our brothers and sisters neither will they believe US even after wasting our data on social media! Compare to Luke 16:31

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When We Die! / Advice For Paying Tithe Needed Urgently! / 9 Reasons Why God Allows Trials And Tribulations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.