Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Am Missin Ma Boo. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Missin Ma Boo. (2267 Views)

Had Sex!with Ma Cousin / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) / Pictures Of Nairaland Owner Oluwaseun Osewa Having Fun With His Boo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by Gabry(f): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2010
cantell:

I guess i'm wrong.
But. . . .

Ogaga4luv was talking to Patwhizkid. Look at his post again and he was quoting her post below. . .

Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2010
[size=13pt]Thank you for calling me a gay. . . . i wasn't supprise you're missing alot about me . well , i should not be that secreted in here . i have seen couple of people jumping from no where addressing me as a gay but that isn't hard word . the truth is , im Straight and not a gay my dear readers. . . . i bleep real cunts and only fresh and maintained ones , i also love bleeping ass when it's been well kept .

But please , i need to know why you feel's im a gay , something must definately be behind it . are you just suspecting me. . . .? smiley
[/size]
African_queen:

its nice to finally meet a gay.
don't worry my eys are shot cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2010
[size=13pt]
ok i read your post , but is there any need to dodge out when i won't allow you to cross the door line until i discover something about you. . . wink
[/size]
skfa1:

Ahhh ok bros i hear you, with una type of people wey dey inside here thats why fear catch me.

Ok wait for me bros i dey come *dodge out* grin grin cheesy
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2010
[size=13pt]Sweet heart , don't mind some people coming here to talk nonsense . . . . this is what i hate when people pass the wrong information .

I guess he have just discovered how to spell '' GAY ''- correctly. grin
[/size]
Gabry:

gay? now where did you heard of that news? Chei! nansense! U dont know him so stop accusing him ooo angry
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2010
[size=13pt]Yes. . . . you're wrong and i need apology now.[/size]

cantell:

I guess i'm wrong.
But. . . .
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2010
[size=13pt]That's why you're so special , thanks for prooving with a picture illustration of my straight conversation but not gayish. some people really need to check up very well if they're normal for misbehaving, busy accussing people.

That's another hater. . . . grin
[/size]

Gabry:

Ogaga4luv was talking to Patwhizkid. Look at his post again and he was quoting her post below. . .
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by Africanqueen2(f): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Thank you for calling me a gay. . . . i wasn't supprise you're missing alot about me . well , i should not be that secreted in here . i have seen couple of people jumping from no where addressing me as a gay but that isn't hard word . the truth is , im Straight and not a gay my dear readers. . . . i bleep real cunts and only fresh and maintained ones , i also love bleeping backside when it's been well kept .

But please , i need to know why you feel's im a gay , something must definately be behind it . are you just suspecting me. . . .? smiley
[/size]
I'm sorry. . . Didn't mean to offend u. I don't even know why I tot u were gay. . . Its no biggie though being gay so long as it makes u happy.
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2010
[size=13pt]sorry for yourself. . . . Yes , you should have known you didn't offend me in the first place . i have seen people like you trying to jump on my lovely identity . Guess what ? , i see no reason your '' sorry '' should be accepted when you still feels im a gay . . . . notice you said it make's me to be happy as if you're living in same house with me . well, how i wish im a gay all these story would have been much .

dear. . . you didn't offend me but i recommend , you should try by all means to control your mouth . sometimes , it doesn't pay to say what you dont know.
[/size]

African_queen:

I'm sorry. . . Didn't mean to offend u. I don't even know why I tot u were gay. . . Its no biggie though being gay so long as it makes u happy.
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by Africanqueen2(f): 6:08am On Jun 08, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]sorry for yourself. . . . Yes , you should have known you didn't offend me in the first place . i have seen people like you trying to jump on my lovely identity . Guess what ? , i see no reason your '' sorry '' should be accepted when you still feels im a gay . . . . notice you said it make's me to be happy as if you're living in same house with me . well, how i wish im a gay all these story would have been much .

dear. . . you didn't offend me but i recommend , you should try by all means to control your mouth . sometimes , it doesn't pay to say what you dont know.
[/size]

You u wat? I take my sorry back. . . Say what u want cos its a free world.
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by Gabry(f): 12:01am On Jun 09, 2010
Hey guys, calm down and stop fighting. Theres a clear misunderstanding between the both of you.
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by cantell(m): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2010
^^^See what you've caused. Miss mediator.
@Ogaga4luv,
Mr Satan, why are you getting upset cos someone called you gay?
Lets be frank, the kind of vibe you exhibit in ur posts is good enough for someone to give you that status.
You always sound like a f*ag.
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by Gabry(f): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2010
cantell:

Why are u always blaming me for things which I have not done? Im just correcting you on youir harsh statement towards Oga. Based on his post and sall, theres nothing there which says he is gay
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by daduke2k(m): 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2010
hey there gabs

hey whos calling ogaga a gay? i remember when patwhizkid was female aint i right guyz?
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by patwhizkid(f): 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2010
;d
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by Gabry(f): 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2010
daduke2k:

hey there gabs

hey whos calling ogaga a gay? i remember when patwhizkid was female aint i right guyz?

Cantell naa but I knows its a misunderstanding
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by daduke2k(m): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2010
where have u been?
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by Gabry(f): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2010
Ive been to http://ping.fm/JRjPK . Its another forum and I needed to post alot of post there to get free Nairas so that I could buy more Recharge Handphone credits for my bf in Nigeria. Can U believe it? They pay you when you post ooo. . .  shocked

I bought 400 GLO Recharge Card under there and he got the credit just like that. shocked
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by daduke2k(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2010
are u serious tell me it aint true shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by Gabry(f): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2010
daduke2k:

are u serious tell me it aint true shocked shocked shocked

U dont believe me abi? U can check it out for yourself. and Im giving out 50 Nairas every week to the most active poster on my section cheesy
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by daduke2k(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2010
am already registrering hope this aint a joke though
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by Gabry(f): 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2010
daduke2k:

am already registrering hope this aint a joke though

Ok, register and post sumthin anywhere and see under your ID name. The more you post, check your Nairas. It will increase. And when it reaches to 210 nairas, You see on top it says AfroShop and u click on it. Try to buy one recharge card. U will will see credit on your HP

And when you register, u'll get 10 naira automatically
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by daduke2k(m): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2010
ok but its hard in connecting dont know y. and hey am in a public cafe where will this be ,?

Gabry:

u'll get 10 naira automatically
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by Gabry(f): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2010
daduke2k:

ok but its hard in connecting dont know y. and hey am in a public cafe where will this be ,?

Connecting to that site? Really? What do you mean by where will this be?
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by daduke2k(m): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2010
neva mind . but its having probs loading
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by Gabry(f): 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2010
Huh? Thats strange cause when I enter the site from my side, its fast naa.try Refreshing it.
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by daduke2k(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2010
its loading but at snail pace and restarting the systems by urself is prohibited here am trying to be a gentle man but amma restart it soon. chat u up when its all gud ok?
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by Gabry(f): 1:44am On Jun 10, 2010
daduke2k:

its loading but at snail pace and restarting the systems by urself is prohibited here am trying to be a gentle man but amma restart it soon. chat u up when its all gud ok?

Ok dear. Take care. kiss
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:04am On Jun 10, 2010
[size=13pt]I didn't even mean to fight her for addressing me as gay . . . .she's the one who doesn't want to understand i didn't find any offense for calling me a gay even im not . i hope she understand soon. smiley[/size]

Gabry:

Hey guys, calm down and stop fighting. Theres a clear misunderstanding between the both of you.
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:11am On Jun 10, 2010
[size=13pt]I don't have time for you. . . .if you like , bang your head against your pc screen because i love '' Satan '' - that's your own cup of tea . one thing you don't know is that , you're lacking the modern way of conversation on public forum , stop claiming what you're not okay. . .call me a '' GAY '' but that won't remove anything from my body .

The luck you have is that ,you have the privilege and opportunity to share with me. . . . honestly , you're too low to even share with me online , i must convince you're nothing but a small rat where i do my things around the world . KID? , grow up! . wink
[/size]

cantell:

@Ogaga4luv,
Mr Satan, why are you getting upset cos someone called you gay?
Lets be frank, the kind of vibe you exhibit in your posts is good enough for someone to give you that status.
You always sound like a f*ag.
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:16am On Jun 10, 2010
[size=13pt]mmm. . . . . i wonder what have come over you. honestly speaking you surprise me ooo. . . . didn't know how to place this but please , give peace a break -- so far , i haven't insult you on this forum , you're the one who called me an abusive name and didn't find an offense in it even though i don't like such .well , stop misunderstanding me okay? , it isn't the right time to quarrel. . . . was only trying to correct you and don't mean to provoke you .

hope you understand me by now. . . .? wink
[/size]
African_queen:

You u wat? I take my sorry back. . . Say what u want cos its a free world.
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:19am On Jun 10, 2010
[size=13pt]My dear , i feel you jare. . . .well , nice you're here to speak what you know .[/size]

daduke2k:

hey there gabs

Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by Pweety4me(f): 4:23am On Jun 10, 2010
Your e-Queen? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer / What Proved That A Girl Is A Virgin? / Some Mistakes Which Single Ladies Do................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.