Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,893 members, 7,866,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Am Missin Ma Boo. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Missin Ma Boo. (2268 Views)

Had Sex!with Ma Cousin / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) / Pictures Of Nairaland Owner Oluwaseun Osewa Having Fun With His Boo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by cantell(m): 7:19am On Jun 12, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I don't have time for you. . . .if you like , bang your head against your pc screen because i love '' Satan '' - that's your own cup of tea .  one thing you don't know is that , you're lacking the modern way of conversation on public forum , stop claiming what you're not okay. . .call me a '' GAY ''  but that won't remove anything from my body .

The luck you have is that ,you have the privilege and opportunity to share with me. . . . honestly , you're too low to even share with me online , i must convince you're nothing but a small rat where i do my things around the world . KID? , grow up! .  wink
[/size]

Privilege & opportunity to share with a retard like you?
What makes you think you're better than me?
And who said i was claiming what i'm not?
Abeg go chop sh*it, you hear?
Chop am well well.
because i revealed your hidden status, you dey vex.
How about those times you were making jest of christianity, just because you can lay your hands on a keyboard?
Did you think of the effects of your comments on others?
Guess you didn't.
Frickin self-centered son-of-a-b*itch.
If you're not comfortable with your new gay status, buy a rope and hang yourself!
Re: Am Missin Ma Boo. by Africanqueen2(f): 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]mmm. . . . . i wonder what have come over you. honestly speaking you surprise me ooo. . . . didn't know how to place this but please , give peace a break -- so far , i haven't insult you on this forum , you're the one who called me an abusive name and didn't find an offense in it even though i don't like such .well , stop misunderstanding me okay? , it isn't the right time to quarrel. . . . was only trying to correct you and don't mean to provoke you .

hope you understand me by now. . . .? wink
[/size]
Glad u re not up for a fight cos seriously have no time for such. . . I understand u glad we're cool. . . Ciao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only / What Proved That A Girl Is A Virgin? / Urgent Advice Needed Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.