Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House (59697 Views)

Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
His loss
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by OttHin: 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
This is foolishness why burning your house .?

Is it your burning grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by olarwhumy6(f): 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
Interesting.. grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by johnmattew: 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
am I the only one that thinks news on Zimbabwe,Tanzania,Kenya, Zambia etc on nairaland are fake news cooked up by bloggers?

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Oyindidi(f): 7:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
ubunja:
you girls cost an arm and a leg. girls from this side are way more generous with the pvssy than what i have seen on NL. sex in SA is nothing and is treated as such. cheap.
You are right about that

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
ubunja:
im from Zimbabwe but currently in South Africa.
Ogbeni park well, ubunja or abija or whatever u call urself. Werey boy. Who u wan dey scope for here?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Alexcollins(m): 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
Really, this is funny, so you guys judge Nigerian women base on those movies. The witchcraft thing is not true. That doesn't define whom we are.
they love watching African magic epic over there. so they believe Nigerians are primitive as the movie paints it.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by ubunja(m): 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

Ogbeni park well, ubunja or abija or whatever u call urself. Werey boy. Who u wan dey scope for here?
dont hurt yourself thinking. its clear what i call myself.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by omooba969(m): 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
MicheyJ1:
Zimbabwe and South African women are more loose than Yoruba women I swear.
Don't quote me I'm not feeling fine

This dude get sense pass you...

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Smarkie: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
this is foolishness, you burnt down a house you built with your hard earned money because of wife's infidelity?smh
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by jogojogo: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
MicheyJ1:

I swear,I have slept with not less than fifty igbo women

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Toosure70: 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
MicheyJ1:
I know you're not well. that your thing has come back. Go for your drug now before others notice.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by BlackPantherxXx: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
MicheyJ1:

I doubt either nationality can be worse than the Central Bank of Sperm you call your mother tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
MicheyJ1:
Adultery is legal in South Africa. So I heard
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Exponental(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ode! While you scot somewhere else, you give her opportunity to get fvcked somewhere unknown to you. I'm sure he burnt the evidence too giving her opportunity to deny.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by dalass(f): 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
MicheyJ1:
I wish you snail's speed recovery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Curry30: 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
Only FOOLS get angry.

A wise man would've sold the house without her knowing.
With the money, go buy another house then get a new chick.
The wife will be shocked...shagging in the house when new landlord will come over and eject her.
Damn what a wasted opportunity for sweet revenge.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by ipobarecriminals: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
MicheyJ1:
Zimbabwe and South African women are more loose than ipob women I swear.
.Fixed.Kanu kal ur women prostitu2 and ur men PIGS.No offense just dey remind u about late Kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by ubunja(m): 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
he should have burnt the house with the hoe inside.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Trone: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
Avedonn:
The man acted foolishly. Why burned the house instead of sending the woman away.
it's a hut, not a house. LOL
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by blacq2009(m): 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
MicheyJ1:
Did you have to tell us you're not fine? Your comment speaks volumes. Speedy recovery.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
They live in a hut but use a condom to cheat grin

2 worlds collide cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by RogueX: 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
Burn it down!!! grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
OttHin:

Is it your burning grin

Lol
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by majorbravo: 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
UN-LUCKY DUBE
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Sarah20A(f): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
ubunja:
marry is a strong word. maybe fvck. but where i am people fear nigerian women. they dont trust them and stay away.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by victorazyvictor(m): 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
MicheyJ1:

grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by taxiappguy: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hello everyone

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by readyornot: 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
"This is a family matter, please stay out of it" She said before hanging up.

Utter rubbish to the above statement. It becomes a family matter only when one party desperately needs to hide their dirty laundry from people but if its a case of domestic violence and/or oppression, it becomes food for public digestion. Mtchewww!
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by PenlsCaP: 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
jogojogo:

I swear,I have slept with not less than fifty igbo women

So wetin bring igbo women come here.
Afonja men and their obsession with igbo. undecided

So only igbo yoruba and Hausa dey not nigeria undecided. PLS THERE ARE MANY TRIBES IN NIGERIA.
Where the poster could have come from.
in case them no teach u.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by PenlsCaP: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
majorbravo:
UN-LUCKY DUBE

grin na so so mad people full here.
I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From / 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.