Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House (59706 Views)

Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by chendstone01(m): 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
ubunja:
i have seen it enough here in NL to grasp it to a certain level. but its OK, think of me as Nigerian in abuja grin
is it true that Igbo girls are the hottest in Nigeria?

Yes oh Igbo girls are the hottest in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by sisisioge: 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
MicheyJ1:
Zimbabwe and South African women are more loose than Yoruba women I swear.
Don't quote me I'm not feeling fine

grin grin grin grin grin

Omoburuku!
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Mumin247: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
please am in search for an igbo girlfriend. never bleeped one. i will gve u anything a man can offer
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by effido666: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
But urs av been cheating on u nd u av done nothing... grin grin > grin
Curry30:
Only FOOLS get angry.

A wise man would've sold the house without her knowing.
With the money, go buy another house then get a new chick.
The wife will be shocked...shagging in the house when new landlord will come over and eject her.
Damn what a wasted opportunity for sweet revenge.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by cococandy(f): 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nobody cares
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by 1daboi: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
[quote author=Mumin247 post=68306055]please am in search for an igbo girlfriend. never bleeped one. i will gve u anything a man can offer[/quoteyou want to bleep chioma with your amala-filled-di*k?....no way! Go and bleep Bola
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by 1daboi: 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
Mumin247:
please am in search for an igbo girlfriend. never bleeped one. i will gve u anything a man can offer
you want to bleep chioma with your amala-filled-di*k?....no way! Go and bleep Bola

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
good

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by mikejj(m): 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
grin grin....lefulefu dis.man mumu maybe the condom no even burn self.who knows

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 09, 2018
ubunja:
lol grin hilarious

what's up with you these days?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by NaijaElba(m): 1:12am On Jun 09, 2018
Avedonn:
The man acted foolishly. Why burned the house instead of sending the woman away.

you would have done worse.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Kyllahmc(m): 2:31am On Jun 09, 2018
LMAO chai... dude had to burn down an entire building over a cheating spouse dude you really fukked up real bad....
but mehn... the worst and saddest feeling about cheating partners is... walking past other guys who smashed your woman behind your back... with them knowing fully that she's your woman(which you are proud of)
you would just be walking down the street like a very big fool while they quietly talk about it and laugh at your back...

"Well someone cant break your heart if they didn't have access to it in the first place... only what you truly love can truly hurt you" - Nelson Mandela.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:54am On Jun 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Are you not a Nigerian? Just asking
............................................................................................

Does that sounds pidgin to you, who asked the question?

If you want to travel to Zimbabwe or South Africa; JUST GET HIS CONTACTS AND LET US HAVE PEACE OF MIND.

Run comot from the country make you go suffer.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:59am On Jun 09, 2018
ubunja:
marry is a strong word. maybe fvck. but where i am people fear nigerian women. they dont trust them and stay away.
............................................................................................

Bitch as nigger!
Get da fucka outta here!
Our women are the best in the world.
Betcha! You gat more HIV troubles to deal with in your country!
Fucka outta here!

@Oyindidi:
Best you ignore that NIGGA
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:07am On Jun 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Really, this is funny, so you guys judge Nigerian women base on those movies. The witchcraft thing is not true. That doesn't define whom we are.

How old are you Nigger?
Ever heard of SOLIDARITY FEE before?
I for one, paid that, added to my school fees in the mid '70s to early '80s.

Judue Nigerians through movies? Sure you aren't a MOFO?

Xenophobism reigns most amongst your people.

Zambia and Malawi has WITCHCRAFT codified in their constitution. Have got anything to say about that?

How dare you ascribe us with archaic line of thought?
You gat watch your tongue dude!

If you wanna read or know about Nigeria, you betcha go Internet, right?

Bitch ass dude. We don't give a damp fucka about Zimbabwe or Mugabe or Mnagagwa or Bitch as's ungrateful SA.

Y'all poss off!
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Mumin247: 5:50am On Jun 09, 2018
1daboi:
you want to bleep chioma with your amala-filled-di*k?....no way! Go and bleep Bola
Already bleeped whole lot of Bolas.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by ubunja(m): 6:51am On Jun 09, 2018
Oritsewhandey:

Bitch as nigger!
Get da fucka outta here!
Our women are the best in the world.
Betcha! You gat more HIV troubles to deal with in your country!
Fucka outta here!

@Oyindidi:
Best you ignore that NIGGA
look at you catching hurt feelings... what a pitiful man you are. if we agree Nigerian women are the best is there a trophy or prize to be won? stupid.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by ubunja(m): 6:52am On Jun 09, 2018
Elder001:

what's up with you these days?
you think im an angry loser like you?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by cardoctor(m): 8:29am On Jun 09, 2018
So what
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Oyindidi(f): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2018
Oritsewhandey:

Does that sounds pidgin to you, who asked the question?

If you want to travel to Zimbabwe or South Africa; JUST GET HIS CONTACTS AND LET US HAVE PEACE OF MIND.

Run comot from the country make you go suffer.
Watin concern you?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by ubunja(m): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2018
Oritsewhandey:

How old are you Nigger?
Ever heard of SOLIDARITY FEE before?
I for one, paid that, added to my school fees in the mid '70s to early '80s.

Judue Nigerians through movies? Sure you aren't a MOFO?

Xenophobism reigns most amongst your people.

Zambia and Malawi has WITCHCRAFT codified in their constitution. Have got anything to say about that?

How dare you ascribe us with archaic line of thought?
You gat watch your tongue dude!

If you wanna read or know about Nigeria, you betcha go Internet, right?

Bitch ass dude. We don't give a damp fucka about Zimbabwe or Mugabe or Mnagagwa or Bitch as's ungrateful SA.

Y'all poss off!
you are angry because what i said hurt you. but if i can hurt you so easy with words imagine what my fists will do to you. lmao.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by AlphaMajestic: 11:33am On Jun 09, 2018
ubunja:

you are angry because what i said hurt you. but if i can hurt you so easy with words imagine what my fists will do to you. lmao.

damn...dats some lyrical brutality shit..
are u a rapper??
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by ubunja(m): 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

damn...dats some lyrical brutality shit..
are u a rapper??
these emotional guys tire me bro. im just a writer of short stories.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by AstuteAyo(m): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
burning ur own hut wey u never returned the loan u borrowed to erect am? and the woman still dey live... wait o, isn't there petrol seller around ur neighborhood? #DoubleTrouble
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by MrCork: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Watin concern you?

..pls can we fuk? cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Oyindidi(f): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
MrCork:

..pls can we fuk? cheesy
You no well grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by MrCork: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
You no well grin

^^that sounds like a yes...always knew u were gonnnnnon fuk me...well done !! cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by AlphaMajestic: 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
You no well grin
abeg I dey set after him... I hope u can mourn well well
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Oyindidi(f): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

abeg I dey sewell
Mrcork is a friend or lemme me say a stalker and I joke with him. That does not mean you can joke with me in such manner. Edit that post

MrCork:

^^that sounds like a yes...always knew u were gonnnnnon fuk me...well done !! cheesy
Stop na, look at what that kid just said to me
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin....lefulefu dis.man mumu maybe the condom no even burn self.who knows

this one na simple mattercheesy. Send the adultrious wife away and retain the house or send the adultrious wife away and sell the house. Na wetin come make am burn im house? Na wah for wire road.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From / American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video) / Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.