Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House (59698 Views)

Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Oyindidi(f): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

my dear u sound like a dull human being DAT never attended school....u DAT can't tke care of ur sef..ur pvssy will be smelling ogri ogri...pig...even if ur the last woman alife I'd rather cut off my dick the to touch ur leprosy Toto DAT smells...ape face
You are sick, I mean very sick.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by N0favors: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
My.nd44, please take down this post.
Ignore him na
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Oyindidi(f): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
N0favors:
Ignore him na
Thank you my brother/sister. Just imagine
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by AlphaMajestic: 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
You are sick, I mean very sick.

ur the sick person....I can smell it from here...people like u with ndidi attached to dia names are d ones spoiling IBO gals....look at hw pathetic u are..I dnt feel pity for u...rotten maggot
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by N0favors: 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Thank you my brother/sister. Just imagine
Lol @ sister.

Everybody know the Mrcork joke so try ignore those who are too foolish to see the joke. They trolls
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by AlphaMajestic: 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
N0favors:
Ignore him na

ass licker...so ur still jobless and friendless...continue looking for who will join ur miserable life...if not for ur phone maybe by NW u for dun kpai sef..lol..lonely baboon
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by AlphaMajestic: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
N0favors:
Lol @ sister.

Everybody know the Mrcork joke so try ignore those who are too foolish to see the joke. They trolls

continue searching for ur soul mate on nairaland... Na later u go know wetin u do ursef...see ur age...ur old and will soon die a non entity...for once concentrate on ur mental illness before anybody will notice u offline..legendary ass licker
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by N0favors: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

ass licker...so ur still jobless and friendless...continue looking for who will join ur miserable life...if not for ur phone maybe by NW u for dun kpai sef..lol..lonely baboon
lol. I ignore trolls. You're lucky to get this one and final reply. Bye
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Oyindidi(f): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
N0favors:
Lol @ sister.

Very foolish troll
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Oyindidi(f): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
N0favors:
lol. I ignore trolls. You're lucky to get this one and final reply. Bye
The person is sick
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by MrCork: 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Mrcork is a friend or lemme me say a stalker and I joke with him. That does not mean you can joke with me in such manner. Edit that post

Stop na, look at what that kid just said to me

...whose messing wit u...wot did he say to u? angry
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
Just look at what you’re causing... you’re allowing gutter boys to talk to oyindidi anyhow... see how they’re copying the nonsense you’re doing... you have no respet and I feel like coming to your house to slap your face with boxer007’s diçk angry
MrCork:

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by MrCork: 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Just look at what you’re causing... you’re allowing gutter boys to talk to oyindidi anyhow... see how they’re copying the nonsense you’re doing... you have no respet and I feel like coming to your house to slap your face with boxer007’s diçk angry

..who is messing with Oyindidi? .. who? angry
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by MrCork: 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Mrcork is a friend or lemme me say a stalker and I joke with him. That does not mean you can joke with me in such manner. Edit that post

Stop na, look at what that kid just said to me

..hang on?.. u calling me a stalker and then u say boys are disturbing you? ... u calling me stalker? angry

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
One mechanic looking crackhead called bigcheek
MrCork:

..who is messing with Oy.indidi? .. who? angry
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
Pmsl! @ slap you with boxers007's dick! #Dead grin grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Oyindidi(f): 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Just look at what you’re causing... you’re allowing gutter boys to talk to oyin..didi anyhow... see how they’re copying the nonsense you’re doing... you have no respet and I feel like coming to your house to slap your face with boxer007’s diçk angry
Thanks dear, Mrcork don't know when to be serious
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Oyindidi(f): 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
MrCork:

Be serious
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Lalas247(f): 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin....lefulefu dis.man mumu maybe the condom no even burn self.who knows

Kikikiki grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
So you saying you like to suck dickk?smiley
Bigcheek:

imana iwu Ozu..iwu a complete disgrace to ur gender...ur so fuckd up Nd is just obvious ur lousy...I pity d man wey u go successfully dump ur dead body ontop at last..I pity some men really...from ur moniker one can easily tell DAT u jus after who to share STD to
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by N0favors: 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
Bigcheek:

as for u shameless ass licker...i know u hate ursef for being a looser..... u jus joined NL few days ago nd uve already turned ursef to doctor/counsellor instead of to be a man and ask d illiterate breadseller oyindidi for her contact..ur forming everybdy knows d joke..i can only imagine hw u feel buh dnt wrry u will soon die and evrytin will be over..I hate corny Pple like u in real life..nobdy trolls a worthless nobdy learn to mind ur bizness here..
okay son. I take it you don't know me sef. Bye Felicia
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by N0favors: 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
Bigcheek:

ur even a lesbian... I see...if u dnt gerraway from my face now eh
stop crying son tongue tongue

Enjoy this song and calm your nerves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VrWaED18_g
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by MrCork: 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Be serious

...am serious..whose messing wit u?
angry
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by mikejj(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
lefulefu:
this one na simple mattercheesy. Send the adultrious wife away and retain the house or send the adultrious wife away and sell the house. Na wetin come make am burn im house? Na wah for wire road.
...i still dey look wetin d man dey call house self.no b hot b this...maybe the man don tire for the house him dey find wetin go make him scatter d house.ordinary condom.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by mikejj(m): 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lalas247:

Kikikiki grin

haha u self c am ...i dey imagine how d man go feel if dem found out say d condom still dey fres and everything for d house burn
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by Nobody: 3:13am On Jun 10, 2018
ubunja:
you think im an angry loser like you?

I meant I haven't been seeing new threads and comments from you lately when I login in the night.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House by ubunja(m): 5:39am On Jun 10, 2018
Elder001:

I meant I haven't been seeing new threads and comments from you lately when I login in the night.
well you should have said so from the start.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From / 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.