Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,172 members, 7,849,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Dumped & Humiliated On My Wedding Day:the Truth, Two Years Later - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumped & Humiliated On My Wedding Day:the Truth, Two Years Later (715 Views)

How My Ex Humiliated Me On Christmas Eve / Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed / I Was Humiliated On My Traditional Wedding Night – Will There Be A Church Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dumped & Humiliated On My Wedding Day:the Truth, Two Years Later by Samuelgr8: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
Two years ago,I suffered the most tragic situation anyone could ever imagine. I dated Deyin for two and a half years before he proposed to me. I was the happiest woman. I thought everyone else was happy for me cos among my friends,I was the only one yet unmarried at the time. Ama,my friend had gotten married for about a year. But I asked her to be my chief bridesmaid as I didn’t have any other close friend who could play the chief bride’s maid role properly. And Ama was super helpful all the way. I relied on her alot during the wedding planning.

My wedding day was just the perfect one. I had even spoken to Deyin on the phone that morning. We prayed together on the phone and he said,see you at the alter. I and my mom and Ama rode in the same car to the church for my wedding. When we got to church,Deyin was not there. The groom is supposed to be in church waiting for the bride but Deyin was not there. No one told me until it was almost an hour late.......

https://livelystones.com.ng/dumped-humiliated-on-my-wedding-daythe-truth-two-years-later/
Re: Dumped & Humiliated On My Wedding Day:the Truth, Two Years Later by Beke2020: 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
Oga ooo

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Ways A Guy Can Handle A Heartbreak / The Real Reasons Why Women Hate Donald Trump / People With Anger Issues Shouldn't Be In Love, But Rather Be In A Rehab.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.