Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Guys can't sleep because they saw Nairaland post of girls cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys can't sleep because they saw Nairaland post of girls cheating (891 Views)

Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls / This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) / Why Do People Get Married With Someone They Saw "Red Flags" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys can't sleep because they saw Nairaland post of girls cheating by isidiwent: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
You don't just wake up to feel bitter about a post on nairaland or feel happy about a post..See, if I want to steal the joy of many guys on nairaland & kill the happiness, I could frame a topic & post..Let's take for example, I could put a fake topic like "Born again married woman sleeping with corper in her shop".. or someone could post "How I bleeped our church choir female leader two days to her wedding to our youth pastor"....When someone posts such fake news, the result will be anger in the hearts of many guys, making them even hate their girlfriends or suspect them.......On the female side, someone could post a fake news as "Man batters & abandons girlfriend who made him a millionaire to marry a village virgin"........

The bottom line is, do not digest all news on nairaland. Don't let anyone manipulate your emotions with OP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys can't sleep because they saw Nairaland post of girls cheating by chinchonglee(m): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
E fit be seun or lala dey compose dose kian post wit different monikers sef....person no knw...

1 Like

Re: Guys can't sleep because they saw Nairaland post of girls cheating by swiz123(m): 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
This is the most sensible thread I have seen today
Re: Guys can't sleep because they saw Nairaland post of girls cheating by kingxsamz(m): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
True,but it doesn't mean stuffs like that are not happening.
Re: Guys can't sleep because they saw Nairaland post of girls cheating by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
chinchonglee:
E fit be seun or lala dey compose dose kian post wit different monikers sef....person no knw...
i think i agree with ucheesy
Re: Guys can't sleep because they saw Nairaland post of girls cheating by CAPSLOCKED: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
swiz123:
This is the most sensible thread I have seen today

SINCE JANUARY BRO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys can't sleep because they saw Nairaland post of girls cheating by uwa1(m): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nice one OP
Re: Guys can't sleep because they saw Nairaland post of girls cheating by isidiwent: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
uwa1:
Nice one OP
Yap

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Marry Someone Who Once Tried To Rape You? / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before / Let Me Strip For You. Newly Wed Groom Strips To Entertain His Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.