Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Deadly Missions - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deadly Missions (66966 Views)

Deadly Matrimony [Romance❤] / The Deadly Seduction / The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Seunkings02:
Don't Mind me, to trigger more updates ni.... I really commend you
thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 7:59am On Jul 13, 2018
thanks so much for the updates and your frequent updates. May God grant you more wisdom
Re: Deadly Missions by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 8:13am On Jul 13, 2018
Shee d story don end
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2018
rukidanty:
thanks so much for the updates and your frequent updates. May God grant you more wisdom

thanks so much
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 8:30am On Jul 13, 2018
Ezebohirepurcha:
Shee d story don end

end abi wetin you talk? we're just getting started... the current suspense is still a child's play compared to what is to come... X Regency is still playing with Notis, not started a bit of their mission... Addin is not yet at his best... he's good but doesn't have what it takes yet to kill Jetar (me sef, I'm praying he survives)... just read on, and enjoy...

i wish i could have much time to focus on the story so the updates will be so frequent... but the time no dey...

1 Like

Re: Deadly Missions by JULI3BAE: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
abeg, where are Akinwale14 favyo JULI3BAE ...
right here bro,still behind u all d way and keep feeding us from ur silverspoon we are enjoying d meal grin
Re: Deadly Missions by JULI3BAE: 9:17am On Jul 13, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

end abi wetin you talk? we're just getting started... the current suspense is still a child's play compared to what is to come... X Regency is still playing with Notis, not started a bit of their mission... Addin is not yet at his best... he's good but doesn't have what it takes yet to kill Jetar (me sef, I'm praying he survives)... just read on, and enjoy...

i wish i could have much time to focus on the story so the updates will be so frequent... but the time no dey...
wawu i cant wait o
Re: Deadly Missions by skubido(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2018
hmmmm, omo o ga ooo,

OP tanks a lot for the update. u too much
Re: Deadly Missions by peesleem(m): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2018
pls add me to yhur WhatsApp group;09068694816
Re: Deadly Missions by peesleem(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2018
pls add me to yhur WhatsApp group;09068694816..@Sliverspoonent
Re: Deadly Missions by YOUNGJOHN05: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
Add me to on WhatsApp group 08147202654
Re: Deadly Missions by Danpersie31(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
u 2 have been added
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

are you adding people up on your watsapp group concerning this story because I dropped my number and didn't c any group or notifications on my watsapp
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
rukidanty:
are you adding people up on your watsapp group concerning this story because I dropped my number and didn't c any group or notifications on my watsapp

i'm sorry please, i didn't see it... i will scroll up and add you... or better still, you can use the whatsapp group link
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
dropping an update soon

1 Like

Re: Deadly Missions by Seunkings02(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
dropping an update soon
Patiently Waiting!
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
PREMIUM 15

Simbs: (calms down) Okay, boss.
Jetar: Don’t bother to leave your house at all. Let’s not leave room for any suspicion, so he doesn’t know we are expecting him.
Simbs: Yeah, boss.

(Addin reaches the location. It is a storey building. He still has 15 minutes left. He purposely reaches the location before the stipulated time so he would get there before Jetar.

https://crusadersii..com/2018/07/deadly-missions-season-2-premium-15.html#more
Re: Deadly Missions by Seunkings02(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
PREMIUM 15

Simbs: (calms down) Okay, boss.
Jetar: Don’t bother to leave your house at all. Let’s not leave room for any suspicion, so he doesn’t know we are expecting him.
Simbs: Yeah, boss.

(Addin reaches the location. It is a storey building. He still has 15 minutes left. He purposely reaches the location before the stipulated time so he would get there before Jetar.

https://crusadersii..com/2018/07/deadly-missions-season-2-premium-15.html#more
Thanks for the updates!
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
update loading... 95%
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
why is it that anytime adding wants to kill jetar, that is when ptsd always affects him? when thanks for the updates..
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
EPISODE 6
(Simbs pours water unto unconscious Addin. He wakes up, and feels the warmth of the water. As his face clears, he looks at the surrounding. He is in a dark room, and has been tied to the ceiling. The PTSD symptoms are gone, but he is still feeling so weak)
Jetar: (looking at him) Your life journey ends here. There’s no escaping for you.
Addin: (angry) Why haven’t you killed me already? Why am I still alive?
Jetar: The pain from the PTSD you are suffering won’t let you wake up so easily. I want to kill a conscious Addin, not an unconscious one.

https://crusadersii..com/2018/07/deadly-missions-season-2-premium-16.html#more
Re: Deadly Missions by Donsamie(m): 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
good one
Re: Deadly Missions by Donsamie(m): 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
Good one
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
nawa o another suspense again.. thanks for the updates and keep your God work going.. God bless you
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 8:36am On Jul 14, 2018
rukidanty:
nawa o another suspense again.. thanks for the updates and keep your God work going.. God bless you

God bless you too... updating this morning...
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2018
comments please, lemme know you guys opinions about the story so far... abi it's becoming boring to you people ni...

abi we should do 50 comments per update ni, maybe that will ginger more people to comment... huh
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 10:43am On Jul 14, 2018
if your movie is not interesting, I don't think we would be pressurizing you to update for because the story made me glue to my phone 24/7 and with your steady updates also makes it very interesting also. so please do continue your good work you got here
Re: Deadly Missions by Seunkings02(m): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
comments please, lemme know you guys opinions about the story so far... abi it's becoming boring to you people ni...

abi we should do 50 comments per update ni, maybe that will ginger more people to comment... huh
Boring ke? At this point is getting very more interesting, just that the suspense is getting hot. More updates please
Re: Deadly Missions by yhungbrowhne(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2018
Are you bored and need a,story to read this weekend
visit
www.emperorblog.com.ng

there are manyvstory you can read there. thank me later.
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mina: (so scared) I can’t do that. With the way you were trying to break the channel, I am pretty sure you want to use our network to do a very bad evil. If I should give you my personal substance, you will have total access to the channel. If you succeed in the evil you are planning, then it will be on me. I can’t do it.
Jetar: Do you want to save Addin’s life or not?
Mina: I really want to.
Jetar: If you don’t do what I want, I am going to kill him, trust me. So, do we have a deal or not?

https://crusadersii..com/2018/07/deadly-missions-season-2-premium-17.html#more
Re: Deadly Missions by skubido(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
Wahala dey ooo, jetar sha,, make Addin go treat im self na,, im too get strong head,

OP weldone jhor,
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
thanks for the updates

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Baggage Claim / Prisoner Of Love: The Story / ........rebbecca.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.