Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m (11573 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by rex444(m): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin cheesy

Oga, u can lie for africa ooo grin

lol which part of asia are u?
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:26am On Jun 12, 2018
rex444:
lol which part of asia are u?

Singapore.. are u in Asia as well? wink
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 12, 2018
Saff:
Hmm how am I sure it’s all talk but no action? grin

I guess you'd have to meet me on the other side
wink
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Burgerlomo: 8:55am On Jun 12, 2018
Twoclans:
To what advantage is a huge dick if the owner does not know the location of a clitoris angry

I can use Google to locate the clitoris cool

1 Like

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Saff(f): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2018
Earthbound:

I guess you'd have to meet me on the other side
wink
grin
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 12, 2018
Saff:
grin
Why are you shinning teeth na? Hmu!
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 12, 2018
EmmySparky:
lol let ur mind be at rest ...it no fit kill ...highest na to shift womb

grin shocked
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by rex444(m): 11:12am On Jun 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Singapore.. are u in Asia as well? wink
i spent few weeks in Singapore, years in both china n malaysia n thailand , have dated japanese, koreab,chinese ,Singaporean, thailand,indonesian, malaysian, indian, Lebanese.... So i think am well grounded when it comes to asians
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by austyn0(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

oga (or madam) you only defend and support women here and the sooner you accept that the better for you grin

replied btw.................curious to know why you, a guy (or woman) sent me a mail

[jbu] .
Bia,, take time...

I replied the mail already...
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 12, 2018
mhisbliss:
Good for you, who your fat constituents epp?
I thought you were a Liberian?
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2018
rex444:
i spent few weeks in Singapore, years in both china n malaysia n thailand , have dated japanese, koreab,chinese ,Singaporean, thailand,indonesian, malaysian, indian, Lebanese.... So i think am well grounded when it comes to asians

Chaaaaaiii shocked shocked....

See how u finished our Asian girls here angry angry angry
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by rex444(m): 11:49am On Jun 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Chaaaaaiii shocked shocked....

See how u finished our Asian girls here angry angry angry
sorry about that,i am not totally proud of it myself but that where i found myself and i had no option ...
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Saff(f): 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Earthbound:

Why are you shinning teeth na? Hmu!
Just want to show you I’m happy
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
rex444:
sorry about that,i am not totally proud of it myself but that where i found myself and i had no option ...

After all that humping, zooin' & dippin' still u went back to ur homeland abi? cheesy
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by rex444(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

After all that humping, zooin' & dippin' still u went back to ur homeland abi? cheesy
u know say una wahala too much...atleast lemme look for a home based wahala i can manage
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Twoclans(f): 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
Burgerlomo:

I can use Google to locate the clitoris cool

1 Like

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
austyn0:
Bia,, take time...

I replied the mail already...

cheesy cheesy cheesy
you wont believe how hard i laughed while reading your mail

you could easily have typed that here na

like who gives a fucck about online shït?........................certainly not me

like i said in the mail i just sent, i'm just having fun albeit in a weird way................. ....cheesy

mhisbliss knows that too
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by austyn0(m): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
you wont believe how hard i laughed while reading your mail

you could easily have typed that here na

like who gives a fucck about online shït?........................certainly not me

like i said in the mail i just sent, i'm just having fun albeit in a weird way................. ....cheesy

mhisbliss knows that too
You just ruined my intentions of making it private,, now you have gotta explain it in details to her to avoid superfluous thoughts.
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by LordsApostle: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
rex444:

what an awesome CV; u have some well for yourself and family. Clap for ur self.
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
austyn0:
You just ruined my intentions of making it private,, now you have gotta explain it in details to her to avoid superfluous thoughts.

oh shît!........................sorry man

i dont think she'd mind though but all the same i'll do that @embolden (in a diff section and thread) if thats what you want smiley
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by rex444(m): 2:02am On Jun 13, 2018
LordsApostle:

what an awesome CV; u have some well for yourself and family. Clap for ur self.
really Pai pai pa pa pa pa!!!!! Again again....pai pa pa pa pa pa!!!!! I know in ur area its good cv....
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 13, 2018
Jamariwolff:
homosexuality is the worst shit on earth, don't even go there

Jamariwolff:
children of nowadays can give consent for sex, let's get truthful for once.

Hell, a 7 year old boy has tried his luck to fùck me before, but I didn't just find him attractive. If not, I for suck that small peepee comot

It's only on nl that a pedophile can condemn homosexuality.

*Spits on her forehead* undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 13, 2018
Preshy561:
the one with money.angry

A typical IGBO gal sightedcheesy cheesy

there luv for money and yahoo boys are 5&6grin grin grin
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 4:07am On Jun 13, 2018
Colourich:
Why can't I have both angry? eh.

both kill u diagrin grin grin
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 13, 2018
Twoclans:
To what advantage is a huge dick if the owner does not know the location of a clitoris angry
Lol ur dp tho

1 Like

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Twoclans(f): 7:48am On Jun 13, 2018
SmellySperm:

Lol ur dp tho

Good morning sir ,abeg don't mind me my way is not pure . lipsrsealed
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Jamariwolff(f): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
LivingFree:

It's only on nl that a pedophile can condemn homosexuality.

*Spits on her forehead* undecided
right back to ur own forehead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
Twoclans:

Good morning sir ,abeg don't mind me my way is not pure . lipsrsealed
Lol I've seen it all dear, how are you?
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Twoclans(f): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
SmellySperm:

Lol I've seen it all dear, how are you?

Am good ,thank you .

I trust you are fine
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
Twoclans:

Am good ,thank you .

I trust you are fine
Yes am OK dear, its been a while i been here,its a pleasure quoting you wink
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by weyreypey: 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol u n bliss sha
And you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Religious Differences In Marriage / What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. / I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.