Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m (11570 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
rex444:
i must chip in ....in our society u should be aware of the stigma attached to it and if u have time listen to hopson- fly

I don't care, bro. If appreciating and embracing my sexuality is what you termed 'shame', then I have no apology for being 'shameless'.

I live my life for myself, not for anyone for that matter. I am happy and at peace with myself. Can the same be said of you or anyone for that matter? I neither killed anyone nor harmed any soul, and will do neither for as long as I am on this planet.

And as Whitney Houston of blessed memory put it, 'Learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all'. Life would be a lot better if we pursued our individual happiness, rather than what he/she/it feels or thinks.

But thanks, all the same. Stay blessed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Jamariwolff(f): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
hiawathia1981:

Please, were you not the same person condoning child molestation.

Never mind, "family matters"
homosexuality is the worst shit on earth, don't even go there

1 Like

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
homosexuality is the worst shit on earth, don't even go there

I am goinh to categorically disagree with you on that.
To each his owm I guess.
And no Im not a homosexual

But im not going to argue with you about it.

1 Like

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by rex444(m): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
BandAid:

I don't care, bro. If appreciating and embracing my sexuality is what you termed 'shame', then I have no apology for being 'shameless'.

I live my life for myself, not for anyone for that matter. I am happy and at peace with myself. Can the same be said of you or anyone for that matter? I neither killed anyone nor harmed any soul, and will do neither for as long as I am on this planet.

And as Whitney Houston of blessed memory put it, 'Learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all'. Life would be a lot better if we pursued our individual happiness, rather than what he/she/it feels or thinks.

But thanks, all the same. Stay blessed.
you have to bear with us,its an african mentality. We are not used to this western thing ....stay blessed and no one is saint tho
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
hiawathia1981:

I am goinh to categorically disagree with you on that.
To each his owm I guess.
And no Im not a homosexual

But im not going to argue with you about it.

Yeah. You can see the unreasonablenes of his mentality. Child molestation is something to be flaunted and proud about, while sex between sane minded consenting adults should be condemned and frowned at. That's an average Nigerian for you. Weak in strength but loud in emptiness!

4 Likes

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
rex444:
you have to bear with us,its an african mentality. We are not used to this western thing ....stay blessed and no one is saint tho

It is not a 'Western thing'. That's what we usually say because of our very limited/weak and myopic intellectual capacity, which we have unfortunately refused to expand because of fear, religion and sometimes, ego. Let us seek more knowledge and stop boxing ourselves into a corner!

1 Like

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Preshy561(f): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
the one with money.angry

1 Like

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by daviesblaze(m): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
you're a faqqot, we get it. But you shouda kept this as secret, in your fvcked up head. The op only asked females.
he likes boys. what's your damn problem. dont you think you're the gay here?
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Jamariwolff(f): 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
daviesblaze:
he likes boys. what's your damn problem. dont you think you're the gay here?
I'm no gay. Ok
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
rex444:

Itn not about western mentality vs african mentality. For me, it was about the hypocrisy of openly judging someone when your own thought process is bleeped up, in a mean way, nobeit.
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by mhisbliss(f): 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
mhisbliss would choose the handsome guy with a small pènis anythme, anyday

she hates sex so the pénis size doesn't matter
He should be fat in the right places especially his brain and pocket

1 Like

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by daviesblaze(m): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I'm no gay. Ok
sorry i mean fagg0t
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Tamarapetty, which one?
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
mhisbliss:
He should be fat in the right places especially his brain and pocket

yes you right!!

i've got a fat brain, fat pocket and even a fat pènis too
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by mhisbliss(f): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

yes you right!!

i've got a fat brain, fat pocket and even a fat pènis too
Good for you, who your fat constituents epp?
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
mhisbliss:
Good for you, who your fat constituents epp?

you said you'd like a guy with "fat constituents"

i said i have "fat constituents"

now you asking who my "fat constituents" which you said you'd like a guy to have epp

go figure! undecided
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
Wat a question, the kind of thing some guys carry about let me not think it toooooo much. I want my uterus intact before the thing go shift go where I go need surgery.

1 Like

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by mhisbliss(f): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

you said you'd like a guy with "fat constituents"

i said i have "fat constituents"

now you asking who my "fat constituents" which you said you'd like a guy to have epp

go figure! undecided
Yea a guy i like, not any guy undecided go figure
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by rex444(m): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
hiawathia1981:

Itn not about western mentality vs african mentality. For me, it was about the hypocrisy of openly judging someone when your own thought process is bleeped up, in a mean way, nobeit.
i totally agree....if u are a religionist pls point out one that permits it...am not judging but i can come to terms either. If ur dad was,would u be?
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
mhisbliss:
Yea a guy i like, not any guy undecided go figure

nope

you'd like a guy (any guy) who has da fat constituents

and i have fat constituents

so who does my fat constituents now help epp?
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by LordsApostle: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
Had any experience? Please share.
ndy87:
Wat a question, the kind of thing some guys carry about let me not think it toooooo much. I want my uterus intact before the thing go shift go where I go need surgery.
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Tamarapetty(f): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Tamarapetty, which one?
Any one that gives pleasure/lasts longer
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
rex444:
i totally agree....if u are a religionist pls point out one that permits it...am not judging but i can come to terms either. If ur dad was,would u be?

I wasnt referencing you. I was referencing the other guy who is seemingly ok with child molestation.
Your vantage point is religious. I understand. The other guy was not.
Surely we can agree that a person who says a 7yr old can consent is not credible on this type of discussion. And this person is just plain mean. That is why i said what i said.

1 Like

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol u n bliss sha
Hi.
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
No man is Ugly... #JoysOfMotherhood.
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by EmmySparky(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
ndy87:
lol fear catch u?
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Why can't I have both angry? eh.
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
EmmySparky:
lol fear catch u?

Fear Na understatement o. Na afraid hold me for leg.
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
LordsApostle:
Had any experience? Please share.

Let that story for another day.
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by IamLaura(f): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
BandAid:

Yeah, I am a 'faqqot'. You think this would get me angry? Nope. I am unmoved an inch. But how's my being a gay your pain? And why should I keep my sexuality a secret? Did you ever keep yours a secret? And what right do you have over the control of my activities, be they private or public?

Well, it is you that needs your head examined. You will live a better life and maintain a good health, if only you could learn to ignore some things and people, and move on. That's the surest Green Card to a peaceful life. Deal with that!
I love your reply.
Keep living your life dear. Don’t mind these hypocrites
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Twoclans(f): 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
Martin0:

All I care to know is who you are, that all.

Martin my groove will burn you,don't forget you are a good boy.

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Olusola424(m): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Handsome man with a small preek...oga, omo, oya Im Asian oo.. I have no intention or whatsoever to stretch my Asian NUNU & shift my womb next to my lungs.. cheesy cheesy

And besides, juz in case i get preggy at least i know i planted a good genes grin cheesy

Then you can come for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just See How This Guy Grabbed His Chic’s Boobs In Public / South African Lady Explains Why There Have Been Attacks On Nigerian Men(video) / This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.