Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (166411 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by emelda86(f): 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
CSTR1003:
The price of DNA analysis need to be cheap for the common man just like HIV tests.

It is now a necessity ,and no longer a luxury.
A scientific survey place over 40% of first Born in Nigeria as bastards.

Any sensible husband with an inkling of doubt on his wife faithfulness should go check out the DNA of his first and second children at least.
They are often the true test of paternity for the remaining children.

If you find out on time, you can quickly throw out the woman and her children out before your case becomes that of this old man.

I think say una sabi cheat?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
babeosisi:

If you have a mom or sister with kids,theirs may look worse.
When we carry and birth kids the skin stretches
Mumu
fine pesin like you abusing up and down nairaland... and you complain you cant find husband on nairaland..smh

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Lexusgs430: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
doctorkush:
its because i know .... cheesy

Your knowing and it happening, are 2 very different things....

Are you now saying it never happens?
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by awoofawoo: 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
Angelanest:
New report has emerged about the woman who parked her car on 3rd Mainland bridge in Lagos and jumped into a Lagoon. According to Nick Sparkles, the woman who committed suicide is based in Texas in the United States and was married with 3 kids..

It was alleged that her husband Tunde works or used to work with Access Bank in Lagos.

The wife allegedly got involved with another guy in Nigeria and they both got involved in series of adulterous activities. Her lover, an older guy as well swindled or collected over N10m from her.

She went to arrest him only for him to publish nude pictures of them together in order to prove his innocence to the Police that whatever happened between both of them was consensual, that he's not a fraudster as claimed by the married woman.

The blackmail from the man got to her husband and this compelled the husband to conduct a DNA test on all his 3 children which later turned out that they are not all his kids after all.

Those kids belong to someone else. On Saturday, 9th of June, 2018, the woman drove her truck to the bridge, parked her Ford SUV van on the 3rd Mainland Bridge and jumped inside the lagoon on a suicide mission which is a resultant effect of the blackmail.

An update on the report reveals that her lover who duped her of N10 Million and released her naked pictures is currently in the hospital under police custody (as seen in the video below). He is said to have suffered from shock, upon hearing what had happened as a result of his illicit affair.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/boyfriend-of-married-woman-who-jumped-into-lagos-lagoon-lands-in-hospital-video.html

Watch Video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5hFBRVOPVM

Thank goodness the children are of age to fend for themselves..........

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Bowwow11(m): 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
infidelity is bad
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Jethrolite(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
jamael:
Romans 3:23: The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

So sad how she ended. Many people probably would never have heard about her immoral lifestyle or even seen her nudes but she look how it all turned out.

So sad!
Shut up jare. Quoting Bible any how. Na you better pass.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by emelda86(f): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
victorian:

I read the story and I have the original version without editing in my phone with more of her nudes.

The man was blackmailing her , she had already paid him 10million and he was still asking for more money

She got infuriated and arrested him for trying to smear her name . that's when the man brought out their nude pics and hers , showing it to the police .that they were actually dating and he wasnt lieing about it . police invited the husband he was so shocked , he went back home to conduct DNA tests on his three kids and alas none of them is his blood .

Can u imagine?

And she was swearing she didn't date her lover and she's a responsible married woman and the man wants to ruin her home with baseless lies , that she's his lover.

Unfortunately for her, he has some implicating pics of both of them naked snapping themslves when the going was good.

So he had to reveal to pics to show he was indeed fucvking her .

What kind of shameless old man is that?

Women beware o!

Blackmail is the in thing now!

Some men are so lazy to work , all they have going for them is their prick and different styles of fucking a woman . that's all they live for . don't allow the joy of 5mins sex rob u of your freedom , peace of mind and respect in the society and in your family.

Say no to nudes! And infidelity.

Gbam!!! I said it before I cannot share my nude
If need be I do it, without my face lobatan!!!
I cannot come & start swearing nitori olorun...

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by pedrilo: 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
emelda86:

na una dey win nowadays

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
bettercreature:
Its very obvious grin NOT FAKE
You saw the nude,the chat the boy friend and the entire family.What else do you need ?

Please don't be angry. Link to the nude please. I want to confirm something.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by aribasoye1: 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
THAT MAN SHOULD BE ARRESTED, HE CAUSED HER DEATH, THOUGH THE WOMAN NEEDS TO BE BLAME AS WELL, BUT I FEEL IF THE MAN DID NOT BLACKMAIL HER, THE SUICIDE MISSION SHE DID WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED.
Pls what's the punishment for blackmail. I hope its jail
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by testimony1089(m): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
God I'm really scared of getting married, dont let me ever get married until I find the faithful one!!!!!! Very soon DNA test wud b a necessity after child birth......
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by vicben27(m): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
The fear of Women is the begining of wisdom.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by CDCEO001: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
They are still his children no matter what, though is not easy... Very sad story.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by phreakabit(m): 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
Yolobar maliage....
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by emelda86(f): 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
pedrilo:
na una dey win nowadays
Peddy lol....
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by guyla: 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
jamael:
Romans 3:23: The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

So sad how she ended. Many people probably would never have heard about her immoral lifestyle or even seen her nudes but she look how it all turned out.

So sad!

When you preach the gospel to them, they hurriedly wade you off with flimsy excuse of "I know my God"
But see how her sin found her out and destroyed her
It's a pity
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by generalbush(m): 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Saff:
Jesus. What a story. I really want to feel some kind of pity for this woman, but after reading this story I’m in shock. This is quite a sad situation. The only thing I can say is, what is done in the dark, will surely come to light. You can’t live a double lifestyle, it’s impossible. I hope her kids can cope with all this trauma mentally.

It is well.

I can cope with you
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by freddurst: 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
kitten kills.....like my man Nas told me in 2004
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
what a story shocked
this happens when get married to a retired runzbabe
only a runzbabe can have the heart to act like this
na d children i just feel for pass
terrible! shocked

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Your knowing and it happening, are 2 very different things....

Are you now saying it never happens?
i already answered from your previous reply. its not advisable angry
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Uglymugg: 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
cococandy:

Yeah thats what I thought. No comment from the feminist.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
I really pity this woman, nobody is perfect..... This could have been anyone.

Poor woman, you shouldn't have taken your life this way cry cry. May your soul rest in peace

How do you mean it could have been anyone? Was she involved in an accident? See, no let me vex for you o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by InfernoNig: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
I swear I fear women. I just remember how my babe broke up with me accusing me of cheating October last year. 5 months later she put to bed for another man. Now I can never trust or love any woman ever in my life.

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Saff(f): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
generalbush:

I can cope with you
smiley
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by CSTR1003: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
resurgent2019:

Please, just ignore all these igbo trolls. They have seen what to insult Yoruba with. They have been consigned into trash can of national ignominy.

Just avoid them and they would go away.
Are Igbos poorer on average than your ethnic group, or less educated, or with lower standards of living?

What is your own definition of national ignominy! ?

Or are you also in the buhari school of thought where GCFR for a mere dead man is your mumu button. ?

Empty headed Yoruba scumbag.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by vivie01(f): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
I really pity this woman, nobody is perfect..... This could have been anyone.
Poor woman, you shouldn't have taken your life this way cry cry. May your soul rest in peace
One out of few comments that makes sense here.
It's a pity that even men that are 99% bunch of adulterers and fornicators are busy condemning someone else.
Jesus said he that is without sin should cast the first stone.....
There'll definitely be more to this story that what they are feeding the general public.
May God have mercy on her soul and on us all.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by pedrilo: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
emelda86:

Peddy lol....
my woman. . .

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by mimimile93: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
when I see guys gettin married every Saturday i just d laff.. Naija women were written off right before d were born. I don't know if most guys would die if d dont marry.. I can't marry these slu.ts

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nipplesfreak(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
kennygee:
The woman just used prigg to destroy that man and the lives of those kids.

Not everyone should be married cause not everyone can stay faithful in marriage.

10m for prigg, smh.

Abeg wetin be prigg o?
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by sweetilicious(f): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
God forbid this kind of story in my life.I will have a happy family and all my children will come from my husband. Amen

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by CSTR1003: 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
emelda86:

Why make me father someone else's children!?
That is the most painful thing.
If you want to cheat, cheat. But don't bring bastards to my house.
And pray I don't catch you cheating.
Or else, She and the boyfriend will join their ancestors that day .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.