Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (166417 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by CSTR1003: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
See as woman fine, look respectable as a married woman, but na lie.

na Ashawo kobo kobo dem be.

If you see married woman like this in real life, gallivanting everywhere on their native attires acting like the greatest married woman alive, you would not believe they are getting fuccked silly by one small boy.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by bongolistik(m): 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
The news sounds plausible because if not, what else could make the woman take her own life if it is not something similar to this.. Fear women!
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by shamecurls(m): 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
Married men in this thread are beginning to have doubting spirit

If you got the cash, please go do DNA

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by HomeOfMe(f): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
Angelanest:
see more >>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/boyfriend-of-married-woman-who-jumped-into-lagos-lagoon-lands-in-hospital-video.html
This woman too do am abeg. That means,those children do not even belong to both men in the pictures. This is a big smear to the reputation of married women,they've lost their value and respect..

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Beremx(f): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
gbosaa:

You should not be laughing at that. That is cruel.
the Oba Lil Wayne made me laugh though. I am not a tribalist honey. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by oooduancalmdown: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
resurgent2019:
The man should be fed to the fishes. He broke omertà.

I really feel pity for the woman and I can’t bring myself to blame her. Such a comfortable and beautiful woman.

Que sera sera... sad
I agree. The man should be arrested. Any man that post any woman's nude pictures should be sent to jail
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
[s][/s]
[s]If you don't want to be disgraced today you better keep shut!! You bleeping Igbo[/s]

Sophisticated mo.Ron. ask them question about me..
Evwn if all afonjas on nairaland face me. Na them go still run..I promise u that my phone is loaded with facts cool. I release my bullet only when necessary. cool
And when I do y'all start crying for mods to ban me.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by grandstar(m): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
jamael:
Romans 3:23: The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

So sad how she ended. Many people probably would never have heard about her immoral lifestyle or even seen her nudes but she look how it all turned out.

So sad!

The fraudster would have sent it to the most important people like her husband or he would have found out.

Just knowing it is out there can kill. Paranoia is not something you should joke with.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by kabillion(m): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
Blood of Judas. Even Judas will be writhing in pain in his grave. Watin.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by AngelicBeing: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
HungerBAD:
Women why?

She had 1,then 2 and then number 3 outside her marital home.

Jesus Christ.

That is the ones she got pregnant for,as we are not even counting the countless ones she slept around and took pills against pregnancy, or even aborted.

This story just weak me.

Never believe anything that comes out of any woman's mouth,as they all paint themselves as saints. Especially if she meets a comfortable man,as they usually go back to their vomit like this one did.

ASHAWO WEY GO HUSBAND HOUSE DEY VACATION, SOONER OR LATER SHE GO RESUME.

If you are a man that is fond of saying or even says" I TRUST MY WIFE", just walk to your bathroom mirror,look at yourself in the mirror and then say " I AM STUPID"

Gbam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Beremx(f): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by toye440: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
kennygee:
The woman just used prigg to destroy that man and the lives of those kids.

Not everyone should be married cause not everyone can stay faithful in marriage.

10m for prigg, smh.
e.g bambam. dont quote i no wan make chop this night abeg.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by victorian(f): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
FX:
It's like you didn't read the whole story. The woman came to arrest him over 10 million fraud . The man had to exonerate himself

I read the story and I have the original version without editing in my phone with more of her nudes.

The man was blackmailing her , she had already paid him 10million and he was still asking for more money

She got infuriated and arrested him for trying to smear her name . that's when the man brought out their nude pics and hers , showing it to the police .that they were actually dating and he wasnt lieing about it . police invited the husband he was so shocked , he went back home to conduct DNA tests on his three kids and alas none of them is his blood .

Can u imagine?

And she was swearing she didn't date her lover and she's a responsible married woman and the man wants to ruin her home with baseless lies , that she's his lover.

Unfortunately for her, he has some implicating pics of both of them naked snapping themslves when the going was good.

So he had to reveal to pics to show he was indeed fucvking her .

What kind of shameless old man is that?

Women beware o!

Blackmail is the in thing now!

Some men are so lazy to work , all they have going for them is their prick and different styles of fucking a woman . that's all they live for . don't allow the joy of 5mins sex rob u of your freedom , peace of mind and respect in the society and in your family.

Say no to nudes! And infidelity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
It is better to be a prostitute than to get married and flirt around with other men. Letter some idiots from the west will tell me their women are not prostitutes, what is the difference between this one and prostitution now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
Why kill yourself nitori olorun? Kilo se ti enikan o se ri? She won't be the first person to commit adultery neither will she be the last. She should have just picked what is left of her life, repent and move on.
And for the yellow agbaya of a man friend who blackmailed her, e ka re sir o I hope you are happy now sir? To even think that he's a gurugu of a person smh.
I don't even know if I should type RIP because I still think her soul/spirit is still struggling to swim out of the water. Aunty you Bleep up you Bleep up big time. You for not kill yourself I repeat

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by resurgent2019: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
[s][/s]
If you don't want to be disgraced today you better keep shut!! You bleeping Igbo

Please, just ignore all these igbo trolls. They have seen what to insult Yoruba with. They have been consigned into trash can of national ignominy.

Just avoid them and they would go away.

5 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
any man in this day an age who doesnt do DNA test on his kids is a damn fool.... this story is mind boggling!

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by lilyheaven: 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
IamAirforce1:
I pity any man wey trust woman

She's an adulterous woman, I hope God forgives her
Forgive?
She is dead

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by resurgent2019: 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:
Why kill yourself nitori olorun? Kilo se ti enikan o se ri? She won't be the first person to commit adultery neither will she be the last. She should have just picked what is left of her life, repent and move on.
And for the yellow agbaya of a man friend who blackmailed her, e ka re sir o I hope you are happy now sir? To even think that he's a gurugu of a person smh.
I don't even know if I should type RIP because I still think her soul/spirit is still struggling to swim out of the water. Aunty you Bleep up you Bleep up big time. You for not kill yourself I repeat

Agbaya ni baba yen. And he needs to be neutralized right on that hospital bed. He broke so many universal laws by what he did.

I really feel bad for the deceased, her husband and her kids. I also insist that she should not have killed herself. What does she have all that money for if she can’t use it to travel far away to avoid the shame. May God forgive her sins.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by aribasoye1: 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
THAT MAN SHOULD BE ARRESTED, HE CAUSED HER DEATH, THOUGH THE WOMAN NEEDS TO BE BLAME AS WELL, BUT I FEEL IF THE MAN DID NOT BLACKMAIL HER, THE SUICIDE MISSION SHE DID WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED[/color][color=#000099][color=#770077][/color]
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Strongbest(m): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
I am speechless. This woman carried an innocent face, a face that wouldn't suggest anything close to dirty acts as seen in the end.

God alone knows how He designed humans. Responsible face but irresponsible heart.

I feel so ashamed and saddened at the same time on behalf of the kids and the entire family.

As for the old fool who has succeeded in destroying a soul and causing pain for the children the woman left behind, I hope you enjoy the rest of your life now, fun filled and unquenchable thirst for more. Smh

https://www.nairaland.com/1798724/

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by james1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Woe unto any man whose woman decides to go on a cheating spree.
The man must be extra smart to find her out.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by millomaniac: 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
[[s]quote author=saintol post=68391131]Life is not really a place where you trust anybody. Be it woman or man, all are spirit in human flesh. They are potentially bad as well as good. A friend once said to me,' don't in any way expect much from human. If at the end of the day their bad side is exhibited, you will know that you have prepared for it. But if the good side is exhibited, count yourself lucky. No matter what they have exhibited, still trust no one". As we have in man, likewise we have in woman. We should also learn to watch our steps.[/quote][/s]

Bros everybody does not reason like you. You are just a victim of circumstance probably because of your attitude to your fellow humans. I hope you experience the joy of true friendship.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Jayprinz(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
After devil sin den woman colet mantle
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by CSTR1003: 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
The price of DNA analysis need to be cheap for the common man just like HIV tests.

It is now a necessity ,and no longer a luxury.
A scientific survey place over 40% of first Born in Nigeria as bastards.

Any sensible husband with an inkling of doubt on his wife faithfulness should go check out the DNA of his first and second children at least.
They are often the true test of paternity for the remaining children.

If you find out on time, you can quickly throw out the woman and her children out before your case becomes that of this old man.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Aquariann: 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
stonemasonn:
this is not prigg issue, it’s Just about pre-intimacy, love, attention, romance, sweet talk, etc she gets from the man. Her husband a banker (or ex banker) is just a provider, husband and father figure that’ll .

Alpha fvcks, Beta Bucks. This is just what a lot of women out there are looking for. Get pregnant for the man they really love and then look for a rich, responsible or capable provider as husband. Most times they marry these men first and then go out to get pregnant for someone else.

Na men wey after this incident still no go go do DNA I dey pity. No man suppose wait pass six months to confirm sef.

One can only imagine the pain, anger and shame the husband is passing through now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by OBAGADAFFI: 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
shamecurls:
Married men in this thread are beginning to have doubting spirit

If you got the cash, please go do DNA

grin
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by resurgent2019: 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
That old baba is a disgrace. I know his kind of person. Na all these jaiye jaiye bros wey sabi fvck woman Wella— they usually aren’t too rich, but they know how to give women a good treat and they have sweet mouth.

The woman should have killed him immediately he started the black mail. There is no mercy in this kinda situation.

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by emelda86(f): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Blood of Joshua!!!

ICHAKA BOOM!!!

E don happen

All you married men better start conducting DNA on your kids ooo.... Shebi una say una sabi cheat, wetin we go call this one now?
As old as the boyfriend is,he still dey do blackmail anyway wetin concern me.
Rip woman
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=resurgent2019 post=68392463]

Agbaya ni baba yen. And he needs to be neutralized right on that hospital bed. He broke so many universal laws by what he did.

I really feel bad for the deceased, her husband and her kids. I also insist that she should not have killed herself. What does she have all that money for if she can’t use it to travel far away to avoid the shame. May God forgive her sins.

Exactly. Kilo se ti aye o se ri?

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Who told you so? It's not advised, but it happens.....
its because i know .... cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Obierika(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
This guy is a fist class BASTARD.

I hope he does a horrible and very painful death!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.