Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (166320 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Daboomb: 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
aribasoye1:
THAT MAN SHOULD BE ARRESTED, HE CAUSED HER DEATH, THOUGH THE WOMAN NEEDS TO BE BLAME AS WELL, BUT I FEEL IF THE MAN DID NOT BLACKMAIL HER, THE SUICIDE MISSION SHE DID WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED.
Pls what's the punishment for blackmail. I hope its jail

The reason this woman died, is because of the existence of STUPID men like you with an I.Q below that of a retarded 6yr old.!

You cant even use the brain that God gave you instead

- First, the woman was married, yet she decided to have an illicit affair - Is that Blackmail?

- Second, she has been doing this with many men in the past, hence having three children dumped on the unsuspecting husband - is that Blackmail?

- Thirdly, She arrested the Man, she was the one who brought the Police into the matter - is that Blackmail?

- she lied that she never had anything to do with the man demanding money from her. She LIED. She could have told the truth that she was fucking him but he was demanding money from her in return. But she wanted to incriminate the man without letting out her own contribution to the event. - is that Blackmail?

- Fourthly, in order to clear his name, to prove that they were actually lovers (and he has the legitimate right to demand for payments for services rendered (that is what you get, if you are married and still want o Bleep around, cheating on your partner), he decided to provide the 'nude Pictures' they took together, to the Police, to assist in their investigation, since she denied having nay affair with him. - Is that Blackmail?

- Number five:, it was the Police that invited her husband to come and confront what his wife was doing since he too, foolish like you, will be defending his wife without using his brain to think-through it clearly - is that Blackmail

- Number six: It was her husband, who because of what he had seen, began to doubt the fidelity of his wife and went to do a DNA test of their children, only to find out that he was married to a proper 'Olosho'! None of the 3 children were his!! - is that Blackmail?

- Finally, since she had been doing this for a long time, since she has fooled her husband for so long, the last thing she expected was to be EXPOSED! Now that her secrets have been exposed and her evil actions have come to light, she could not stand the shame and cowardly decide to commit suicide - How is that Blackmail?

Daft men like you should never be allowed to comment on public matters because l am just imagining if you were a JUDGE in a law court, you will foolishly get carried away without using your brain, if you have any, and miscarry Justice.

This woman's dead body deserved to be recovered and sentenced to jail for EXTREME FRAUD and her parents made to refund every penny this man paid for dowry and spent on her to-date. "Those who bore a wayward child, are the ones to be held responsible for her waywardness"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hope those misguided, lazy set of youths with zero home-training, always aspiring or already befriending a married woman for financial gains can see through this misery and calculate the many lives affected even if their own life gets spared? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by generalbush(m): 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
Saff:
Hmm what did you do this time?

Well nothing really to say on this issue. Cheating scandals are becoming more common, it’s nothing new. I am wondering why you’re being nice to me all of a sudden. I genuinely thought you didn’t like me lol.

Have I ever shown disgust towards you?

Most times I type without taking note of monikers, like what got me banned.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by willibounce1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
This evil woman ruined her husbands life totally. Just look at the grown up children. She made a man waste his life, love and money taking care of children that are not his for years. How is the man supposed to recover from such evil. Where will he start from at his old age with all the money amd love he has invested on these children.

Omo there is nothing like trust oo. If you are currently married and have a child or children, better go and do DNA test early enough so that you dont waste your life and money taking care of another man's child.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by TEYA: 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
HungerBAD:
Women why?

She had 1,then 2 and then number 3 outside her marital home.

Jesus Christ.

That is the ones she got pregnant for,as we are not even counting the countless times she slept around and took pills against pregnancy, or even aborted.

This story just weak me.

Never believe anything that comes out of any woman's mouth,as they all paint themselves as saints. Especially if she meets a comfortable man. And they usually go back to their vomit like this one did.

ASHAWO WEY GO HUSBAND HOUSE DEY VACATION, SOONER OR LATER SHE GO RESUME.

If you are a man that is fond of saying or even says" I TRUST MY WIFE", just walk to your bathroom mirror,look at yourself in the mirror and then say " I AM STUPID"

I STILL TRUST MY WIFE! cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Lexusgs430: 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
doctorkush:
cheesy

That's not an apology nah.....
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by olanshi: 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2018

This is really pathetic, my jaw dropped...

It is high time DNA test is Subsidized....

When I thought I have seen and heard it all!!!

If you know you know..
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Daboomb: 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
troy20:
Its beats me the sort of courage some men have to want to bed another mans wife. Cause its much more a terrible thing to bear for us men. Frankly any man who is easily willing to sleep with you knowing that you're married... Is enough reason to know he arnt worth it

That is why l still support the need to use the ways of our fore-fathers, to check this kind of rubbish.

Just lace the wife and everything will be fine, as long as she does not think of hopping into another man's bed.
And if she does, she and the Hot-lover-boy are on their way to hell.

Its that simple.

But civilisation and 'idiotic advancement' forced on most men, by the same cheating women and their male collaborators has labelled such option as 'primitive'.
With the kind of permissiveness and distrust of today, such option has become so relevant.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by benratigan3(m): 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
HungerBAD:
Women why?

Jesus Christ.

That is the ones she got pregnant for,as we are not even counting the countless times she slept around and took pills against pregnancy, or even aborted.

This story just weak me.

Never believe anything that comes out of any woman's mouth,as they all paint themselves as saints. Especially if she meets a comfortable man. And they usually go back to their vomit like this one did.

If you are a man that is fond of saying or even says" I TRUST MY WIFE", just walk to your bathroom mirror,look at yourself in the mirror and then say " I AM STUPID"

and that includes your mother.......too

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by AngelicBeing: 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
Daboomb:

The reason this woman died, is because of the existence of STUPID men like you with an I.Q below that of a retarded 6yr old.!

- First, the woman was married, yet she decided to have an illicit affair - Is that Blackmail?

- Second, she has been doing this with many men in the past, hence having three children dumped on the unsuspecting husband - is that Blackmail?

- Thirdly, She arrested the Man, she was the one who brought the Police into the matter - is that Blackmail?

- she lied that she never had anything to do with the man demanding money from her. She LIED. She could have told the truth that she was fucking him but he was demanding money from her in return. But she wanted to incriminate the man without letting out her own contribution to the event. - is that Blackmail?

- Fourthly, in order to clear his name, to prove that they were actually lovers (and he has the legitimate right to demand for payments for services rendered (that is what you get, if you are married and still want o Bleep around, cheating on your partner), he decided to provide the 'nude Pictures' they took together, to the Police, to assist in their investigation, since she denied having nay affair with him. - Is that Blackmail?

- Number five:, it was the Police that invited her husband to come and confront what his wife was doing since he too, foolish like you, will be defending his wife without using his brain to think-through it clearly - is that Blackmail

- Number six: It was her husband, who because of what he had seen, began to doubt the fidelity of his wife and went to do a DNA test of their children, only to find out that he was married to a proper 'Olosho'! None of the 3 children were his!! - is that Blackmail?

- Finally, since she had been doing this for a long time, since she has fooled her husband for so long, the last thing she expected was to be EXPOSED! Now that her secrets have been exposed and her evil actions have come to light, she could not stand the shame and cowardly decide to commit suicide - How is that Blackmail?

Daft men like you should never be allowed to comment on public matters because l am just imagining if you were a JUDGE in a law court, you will foolishly get carried away without using your brain, if you have any, and miscarry Justice.

This woman's dead body deserved to be recovered and sentenced to jail for EXTREME FRAUD and her parents made to refund every penny this man paid for dowry and spent on her to-date. "Those who bore a wayward child, are the ones to be held responsible for her waywardness"

I concur, very unfortunate scenario, it is possible that the 3 children are from different men sad

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by jimcaddy(m): 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
Chai....na wa ohhh. People just creating problems for themselves all in a bid to be adventurous. See where it has landed all of them now. I pity the woman's husband. Nothing as painful as having to realise that the children that calls you daddy are not actually yours. These older generation of parents are not setting good examples at all. Shame on all of them.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

That's not an apology nah.....
oya mabinu angry

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by okolet(m): 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
This story plenty nor be small ..

cry
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Daboomb: 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
angelbulksms:
Hope those misguided, lazy set of youths with zero home-training, always aspiring or already befriending a married woman for financial gains can see through this misery and calculate the many lives affected even if their own life gets spared? undecided

Should we blame the lazy Yoots?

I thought when a woman is married, she is supposed to know and act as a married woman - No flirting with other men, not to even mention young boys? She should know she is off-limits.

Like the Yoruba adage which says "If the wall does not present a Crack, a lizard cannot find ways to crawl into it".

It is when a married woman makes herself available, that these young bastards run after her.
if a young boy makes advances to you, as a married woman, you jus land him a "brain-resetting slap" and if he misbehaves further, your husband would land him in jail for sexual assault of his wife (after beating the bee-jesus out of his life).

But when lazy Yoot smiles at you with his six pack, you begin to think your husband has become old and you smile at the lazy Yoot, encouraging him to proceed, then you are asking for suicide. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Lexusgs430: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
doctorkush:
oya mabinu angry

I accept...... Nagode......
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Daboomb: 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
benratigan3:

and that includes your mother.......too

His Mother is not a slut like this woman.
Maybe you are like the woman who committed suicide, you better repent, before you get exposed. undecided undecided

if you know, you know.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by cenaman(m): 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2018

[/quote]lol.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by emelda86(f): 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
pedrilo:
ama kip giving u dat feeln both here n everywhere

Kai!!! U are the real man Jor...
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by pedrilo: 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
emelda86:

Kai!!! U are the real man Jor...
kiss
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by epistleNow(m): 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
.... the blackmail from the guy ?

Which blackmail, he just produced pictures to confirm they are emotionally committed, because she was apparently denying her extra marital involvement with him.

My concern is how come she decided suicide was her best option.

She has been strong hearted in giving her husband another man's children to nurture all these while, that is the hallmark of brave adulterous women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
# LIFE LESSONS!

LOVE ALL, TRUST NONE!

....after women, fear women!

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by DonPikko: 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
gurunlocker:
I don't trust bloggers, another version of the news will be out tomorrow.
the police said the woman as not been identified
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by LyfeJennings(m): 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
I can't judge but she's got enough guilt and shame to deal with for her to commit suicide. God forgive ur sins woman. Rest easy
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Pekadust: 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
Daboomb:

It is idiots like you that make people jump from third mainland bridge.. imagine the way you are speaking to someone just because he stated his opinion.....

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Daboomb: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
Heffalump:
After three kids under his roof, the man should have gotten the faintest hint about his cheating wife.

Women unlike men can be so disorganised when they are involved in cheating due to their desperateness.

My advice to all married men is that, once in a while track your wife and put her under some forensic studies. At least to clear any doubt about infidelity, because the rate of married women cheating this modern time is on the increase and very alarming! Both rich and poor men are suffering it these days. May God save us from heartless halos!!
angry

Only if you know how stupid 'most' men are, when it comes to women matter! grin grin

Some men, all they need is a whiff of pussy and their brain just take a dive .
grin grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Daboomb: 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
Pekadust:

It is idiots like you that make people jump from third mainland bridge.. imagine the way you are speaking to someone just because he stated his opinion.....

Ediots would always jump overboard...... and l am 100% positive, you will make your own jump very soon. tongue tongue

Now, S.C.R.A.M.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by omoelerin1: 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
The husband wey supposed jump inside lagoon no jump self.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by piagetskinner(m): 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
wow this is serious. some women are just terrible
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
HungerBAD:
Women why?

Jesus Christ.

This story just weak me.

I TRUST MY WIFE. I AM NOT STUPID.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Daboomb: 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
resurgent2019:
The man should be fed to the fishes. He broke omertà.

I really feel pity for the woman and I can’t bring myself to blame her. Such a comfortable and beautiful woman.

Que sera sera... sad

See one of them again.. angry angry

I am sure you did not even read the stroy, not to talk of watching the video..... but you just have to condemn the man, for being a man.

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
I only trust God
I no even trust myself completely talkless of other people grin
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Daboomb: 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
sexdoll:
chai

if this story na true eh, in that case the woman really really finish her husband.

in fact, drowning was an easy option.

the woman should be brought out of the water

then waterboarded

before being electrocuted

and finally thrown back into the sea so that some evil looking crocodiles and sharks will make a feast out of her worthless and adulterous body.

as for the guy man wey expose her picture...

na life sentence im deserve.

not for exposing the illicit affair though

after all, he did a good job in a bad way by that exposure

but for trying to exploit the whole situation and enrich himself in the process even after enjoying her pussy and manhandling her _boobs...

that alone, is a crime against humanity!!!

Guy you are harsh o!
Waterboard ke?

That woman sowed the seed of her own destruction, a long time ago...when she decided to laden her innocent husband with the first child, knowing he was not the father (she likely cheated on their wedding day sef).

This is just KARMA smiling back at her, a very cruel smile.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.