Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics (55556 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) / Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 12, 2018
Before you know it now, one guy will pack into the house and start to form house owner, they full this nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by fancy4eve(f): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2018
givan:
I graduated at 21. Nobody gree look my face.
God is looking @ ur face.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by fancy4eve(f): 9:01am On Jun 12, 2018
Nbote:
Definitely not in Nigeria.. She'll b single till 50 or divorced before 30
bitter truth
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by fancy4eve(f): 9:02am On Jun 12, 2018
Amarabae:
If my son graduate from Pre nursery, I will buy him Toyota Viju milk grin grin grin
u re a funny gal, biko u will buy him sumtin better dan dat ohk
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by khiaa(f): 9:12am On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=Colourich post=68402201]Before you know it now, one guy will pack into the house and start to form house owner, they full this nairaland.[/qu

grin grin grin
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by gees101(m): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=khiaa post=68402628][/quote]
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Neoteny(m): 9:27am On Jun 12, 2018
overdrive:
Y bmwy not a range rover

Not every sheep blindly follows the herd...

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by LazyNairalander(m): 9:27am On Jun 12, 2018
What's the full meaning of BMW again?

See my signature
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by mars123(m): 9:27am On Jun 12, 2018
Nbote:
Definitely not in Nigeria.. She'll b single till 50 or divorced before 30
who God bless no man can curse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by iamjavadem(m): 9:27am On Jun 12, 2018
So all she needs now is to get a useless scumbag as boyfriend.

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by statrboiTolu(m): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2018
Nice one baba!! In other news, abg, shey na naija d girl dey? If yes, whr for naija? Op we need all this findings!! I think i have found a sister! Chioma my lover!
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by cocoboss(m): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2018
talk to ur God smiley smiley
givan:

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Neoteny(m): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2018
LazyNairalander:
What's the full meaning of BMW again?

See my signature

Booze
Money
Women

BMW means all the good things in life

Wait, did you mean the car?
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2018
Nothing special about this.

Still the same sequence of the rich getting richer.

Good for her anyway, she was born with a silver spoon and the spoon still never slide off her hand.

I hope she will eventually have a man to commemorate all these achievements and not the liability type.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by okolet(m): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2018
Slay Queens coming to view the tread like... cheesy

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by addikt(m): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2018
weyreypey:
Nonsense...my girlfriend graduated at 18, masters at 21, chartered at 20.

AND she got what ??...you said nonsense bro, what exactly is nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by dakeskese(m): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2018
May be the man used her mum for ritual. She shouldn't celebrate yet.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Diso60090(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2018
givan:

Hide your face if you nor get money
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by kunleweb: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2018
Good. But, i hope he instilled sound principles in her to match these gifts? Otherwise, good education, good job after graduation without sound life skills thrusts her into in-eventualities and makes her a soft target for issues. But, then, excellent nurturing. God bless the family.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by luminouz(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
What else will she be working for? He will still buy her the following

A husband

A house as her wedding gift

Promotions in her job and more.

So no need to work darling you have just arrived undecided
Let d dad coman purchase me as her husband ASAP!!!
All these slay queens don taya me

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by gees101(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2018
Colourich:
Before you know it now, one guy will pack into the house and start to form house owner, they full this nairaland.
ok your brother abi
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by iswallker(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2018
ImaIma1:
Why are you people insulting the man? It is not a new thing for a man to buy a car for his daughter, get her and apartment and a job.

As a dad, won't you buy a car for your daughter that you are very proud of if you can afford it?

And many fathers use their connections to help their children get children jobs probably through a friend or someone. What is new in that?

The girl will probably marry someone in her league and not someone that will be acting like the money is of the devil or a person that doesn't have money and has serious ego problems. Terrible combination!!

Good for you

A princess in Japan married a commoner recently...
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by YINKS89(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2018
Gain Admission to 200 level @ Lumex college of advanced studies through IJMB
At no, 48 Ogo oluwa street, opp ayegbaju international market osogbo.
We also registe exams like TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, GMAT AND SAT.
For inquiries:
Call or whatsapp: 08055852049 or 08184955079.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by nabegibeg: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2018
youngest85:
The man is a fool
His foolishness will soon pay him back

Your comment is a clear indicator you are a failure no offense

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2018
In her dad she has gotten her DAVIDO! Next thing she needs is true love....and guess what, I'm here cool
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by luminouz(m): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2018
kunleweb:
Good. But, i hope he instilled sound principles in her to match these gifts? Otherwise, good education, good job after graduation without sound life skills thrusts her into in-eventualities and makes her a soft target for issues. But, then, excellent nurturing. God bless the family.
Kunle gbenuburuku sohun jor
Who cares about all that up there
No make me vex for u o... undecided
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Neoteny(m): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2018
Neyoor:
Nothing special about this.

Still the same sequence of the rich getting richer.

Good for her anyway, she was born with a silver spoon and the spoon still never slide off her hand.

She's just standing in front of a car that could be anybody's.

I've seen enough fake stories and desperate attention-seeking slay queens on social media to never believe everything I've seen.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by charlito94(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2018
youngest85:
The man is a fool
All i see is poverty speaking on u

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by thundafire: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2018
youngest85:
The man is a fool
some people are too unfortunate in life especially u

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Mruwa1(m): 9:32am On Jun 12, 2018
good for u ...

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by kunleweb: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2018
luminouz:

Kunle gbenuburuku sohun jor
Who cares about all that up there
No make me vex for u o... undecided

What did i do to you? Does she look like your babe who was using a Love Machine with the door un-opened that you had to jump on making her scream luminoz, so you're this good/bad lipsrsealed grin

The girl. nor her father is not the reason behind your problem. No vex, you still have many more years to blow bra

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? / Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.