Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics (55557 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) / Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2018
Neoteny:

She's just standing in front of a car that could be anybody's.

I've seen enough fake stories and desperate attention-seeking slay queens on social media to never believe everything I've seen.

Exactly! #ThisisNigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by blackaxe78: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2018
stupidity:
Why are some of you up there criticizing the man? The man didn’t spend the money on a side chick or on drinks and women but his own daughter!! Isn’t that great? Na una money?

This are threads you can easily identify liberty stricken people

Just read there first sentence and you will identify them
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Miles300: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2018
youngest85:
The man is a fool
His foolishness will soon pay him back
is it your foolishness? Allow him Biko

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by chynie: 9:35am On Jun 12, 2018
weyreypey:
Nonsense...my girlfriend graduated at 18, masters at 21, chartered at 20.
That's u and your gf problem

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Larryslim(m): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2018
youngest85:
The man is a fool
Ode!
Oponu!
It dey pain you say common Dunlop slippers your father couldn't buy for you..
Instead of you to work hard and pray,so that you can do the same for your daughter..
Poverty mentality just dey worry you and your household!

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by maxiuc(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2018
That's not a Nigerian Dad

I told my friend that mehn very soon your Dad will buy a car for you the guy laughed me to scorn he said is not like his doesn't have the money to buy but he can't do it never even if he's Richer than dangote that his dad that he knows will not and can never buy him a car
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by clive2u(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2018
Which university did she graduate from? Hope its not this private university in the east that u can get admission to with just common entrance and your money, i no mention name o. If its that one then the daughter just graduated from secondary school all over again..... We shall be that wealthy too and also healthy in Jesus name amen.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by ImaIma1(f): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2018
iswallker:

Good for you

A princess in Japan married a commoner recently...

Marrying a commoner is not the issue.

Is he the type thay would keep condemning her family's wealth and cannot handle a woman from a wealthy background?

Some men have strong characters and command respect whether or not they are less wealthy not the type that will keep proclaiming his head of house position.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Ugosample(m): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2018
Yian1:

And both of you don't even have a toy car.
will you mind the mugu

too much poverty induced hate and envy in this country.

Enjoy yourself o jare fine girl
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by LazyNairalander(m): 9:39am On Jun 12, 2018
Neoteny:

Booze Money Women
BMW means all the good things in life
Wait, did you mean the car?
are you a science student? I meant the car! !!
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Kirchhoff01(m): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2018
overdrive:
Y bmwy not a range rover
what is wrong with you? why range rover? why not BMW? ??
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by ImaIma1(f): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2018
weyreypey:
Nonsense...my girlfriend graduated at 18, masters at 21, chartered at 20.

If her father could afford to buy her a car, he probably would.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by BabaIbo: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2018
She didn't open the car door or flaunt the keys, she only stood beside the car. com'on we know how social media people celebrate car or house.

BTW if it's real, that's nice but I don't believe all these social media stories, so many fake stories just to trend

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by chiedozie198100: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2018
Yian1:

And both of you don't even have a toy car.

chai!! see wicked savagery. grin grin grin
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by ForeignAgent: 9:44am On Jun 12, 2018
Just like that, she has become the most eligible single lady in town. Male hos stay away.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Timothyoj(m): 9:44am On Jun 12, 2018
Amen...!

decatalyst:
I pray and declare this morning that I will be a father my wife and children will be proud of and a man of accomplishments and great exploits.

A boss man! So help me God
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2018
youngest85:
The man is a fool

I don't think a man providing for his child and giving her what he thinks is best or befits her should be called a fool. What should we call fathers that aren't there for their children.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by hush15: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2018
youngest85:
The man is a fool
its always man that causes his own down fall. we over pamper and when our women begin to misbehave, we wont remember that we caused it. i believe a woman should be well cared for but we should know when we are spoiling them from when we are taking care of them.

Obiviously, there is nothing wrong in giving your child all that but when she has all these, i hope he included morality and husband.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2018
maxiuc:
That's not a Nigerian Dad

I told my friend that mehn very soon your Dad will buy a car for you the guy laughed me to scorn he said is not like his doesn't have the money to buy but he can't do it never even if he's Richer than dangote that his dad that he knows will not and can never buy him a car

post=68397957:
What a FATHER!!
Some children do have 'em!!

But why are some people pained with this?
As if they will reject it if their dad can afford to give them all these.
Bunch of hypocrites!!
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Thug21218: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2018
The BMW seems right hand.... south Africa I guess
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by AreaFada2: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2018
LazyNairalander:
What's the full meaning of BMW again?

See my signature

BMW = Bayerische Motoren Werke = Bavarian Motor Works.

They also own Rolls Royce & Mini Cooper, which they bought from their UK owners.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Zeemic(m): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2018
Good for her,
Some are lucky enough that they barely worry about their future.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by udemzyudex(m): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2018
youngest85:
The man is a fool

Naa, it's her opportunity and she used it well.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Zeemic(m): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2018
Good for her,
Some are lucky enough that they barely worry about their future.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by kingslly(m): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2018
i graduated from a Government University at 22 even with all the strikes and stuffs. But i realised now that All that doesn't really count ooh.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Topestbilly(m): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
What else will she be working for? He will still buy her the following

A husband

A house as her wedding gift

Promotions in her job and more.

So no need to work darling you have just arrived undecided

Ba oni re yo ki ti'e le te lo wo.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 12, 2018
people tend to show their best or worst sides on SM
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Youngzedd(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2018
The father deserve some accolade.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by jaxxy(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2018
iamjavadem:
So all she needs now is to get a useless scumbag as boyfriend.

The greatest gift a dad can give his daughter wud be.. Good morals/values, an Education and A Fat as$ paycheck anything can follow next...
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Viciousvinz: 9:49am On Jun 12, 2018
youngest85:
The man is a fool

Bad Belle! e dey pain u??

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:49am On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=youngest85 post=68397948]The man is a fool

These things listed are the best assurance parents can give to their kids.
May God bless all parents financially...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? / Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.