Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics (55555 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) / Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by googi: 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
The fact that so many of you shaded the guy who called the father a fool that would regret the gift show how far the country has fallen.

At 23 what is she going to achieve to top this? This is why you are called lazy yuz. You expect manna from heaven. This is the mentality today.

No wonder you cannot wrestsle the country from looters. No sense of hard work just gratification for doing nothing.

Your ancestors that you want to fight for you like Soyinka are going and gone. Were they this complacent at your age?

Siddon dey condemn a few that dare tell you the truth.

Lazy yuz!

BTW, the opportunity to graduate debt free is the best present a youth would thank God for anywhere in the world except in a poor country like ours.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by anigold(m): 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Ladies and Gent, Give it up for Dad of the year..lol.. Talk About having a father that is ready to pluck the Moon for you, There you go, This lady is currently feeling like the luckiest girl in town, After getting her needs met by her first love, Her dada.....

So the lady just graduated, and the father surprised her with a Brand New BMW Z4, As if thats not, He got a well paying job, and most important an Apartment, Infact he has given her all she need to start her life...

And guess what she's just 23... Congrats to her..

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/man-buys-his-daughter-bwm-job-and.html

this is lovely.. atleast let's read something better instead of reading Father's raping their daughters I think this Father deserve lots of praises. I want to be this type of father..I just hope the girl won't get pregnant to one tout and breaks The Man"s heart.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by anigold(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
What else will she be working for? He will still buy her the following

A husband

A house as her wedding gift

Promotions in her job and more.

So no need to work darling you have just arrived undecided
don't be jealous sister,there are some dads who knows their responsibilities.. That's how a father should think,a good father should reduce the length of hustling for his children.. when I become a billionaire I will teach my kids how to be billionaires.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by anigold(m): 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
stupidity:
Why are some of you up there criticizing the man? The man didn’t spend the money on a side chick or on drinks and women but his own daughter!! Isn’t that great? Na una money?
I wonder ooo.. man soends money on her daughter ,broker people are here complaining grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by anigold(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
Colourich:
Before you know it now, one guy will pack into the house and start to form house owner, they full this nairaland.
like who mention one person grin
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by MARX77(m): 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
Today must lecturer made a statement that goes thus: "Some are born into greatness, some achieve greatness while others have greatness thrusted upon them"

Let those whose palm kernel have been cracked by the spirit of benevolence should not forget to be humble
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Affordablerent: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
youngest85:
The man is a fool
His foolishness will soon pay him back

Guy, for you to call someone's father a fool, shows what you say to your parent at home.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Fhemmmy: 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Instead of an apartment, why not a house or property she wont have to pay rent in the future , , , But great father
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by wittyemi(m): 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
weyreypey:
Nonsense...my girlfriend graduated at 18, masters at 21, chartered at 20.
After her hard work, did you ever pay any of her fee? what exactly did you give to her to appreciate her? Instead you still took her virginity Las Las.....You just like to show yourself you dingbat...
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by decatalyst(m): 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
kapelvej:
Amen, the fisrt thing bro is to marry a good wife.

Very correct.

Marry a good wife and training your kids well cool
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Dumdumfashion(f): 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
Y you will teach them how to be billionaires by buying everything for them right?
anigold:
don't be jealous sister,there are some dads who knows their responsibilities.. That's how a father should think,a good father should reduce the length of hustling for his children.. when I become a billionaire I will teach my kids how to be billionaires.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by anigold(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Y you will teach them how to be billionaires by buying everything for them right?
no quarrel.. where are u let me take u out. grin grin showing love to your kids does not stop you from giving them the right training.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
And I graduated at age 21
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by mechanics(m): 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
Congrats to her, I hope that won't enter her head.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by MissprudenceD(f): 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
Why are you all angry? The man doesn't want his child to suffee
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by antibullshit: 12:49am On Dec 21, 2021
As a beamer man since 2002 let me make a little correction ......thats not a BMW Z4 ,its a BMW 5 series GT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? / Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.