Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,471 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics (55559 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) / Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by guji12(m): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2018
youngest85:
The man is a fool
His foolishness will soon pay him back
Nor get words for u tho

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Gerrard59(m): 11:03am On Jun 12, 2018
iswallker:

Good for you

A princess in Japan married a commoner recently...

You forgot to add that she lost that title the moment she agreed to marry the commoner, and is no more a member of the Imperial Palace.

@Post: Why are people angry? If the story is true, then there is nothing wrong with what the dad has done. His money, his daughter; their lives. I have heard same - the father connected his daughter to a job in a top firm. So no biggie.

The dad nor the girl is Buhari. Stop being pained, they are not responsible for anyone's sufferings.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by CSTR1003: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2018
Amarabae:
If my son graduate from Pre nursery, I will buy him Toyota Viju milk grin grin grin
Pre nursery?

More like pre -scam.

wetin pre -nursery dey learn?
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by greenprince(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2018
Cutehector:
If God decided to provide things for us on a platter of gold, we wouldn't appreciate his kind gestures.

Bros.... I've been observing you. It's like you stole extra sense somewhere.

If I could afford it, I don't think I'd do same.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by morakakin(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2018
youngest85:
The man is a fool

Poor man IQ.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by ImaIma1(f): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2018
Nbote:
Definitely not in Nigeria.. She'll b single till 50 or divorced before 30

Haba!! You think it is only less privileged girls that make good wives.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by paris22(m): 11:18am On Jun 12, 2018
Yian1:

And both of you don't even have a toy car.
hahajahahhahahhhahahhhjahaahahahhh,Lwkmo
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nbote(m): 11:18am On Jun 12, 2018
ImaIma1:

Haba!! You think it is only less privileged girls that make good wives.

Not at all... She's going to always run back to daddy or compare her man with daddy
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by weyreypey: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2018
ImaIma1:

If her father could afford to buy her a car, he probably would.
Not necessary.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Amarabae(f): 11:29am On Jun 12, 2018
fancy4eve:
u re a funny gal, biko u will buy him sumtin better dan dat ohk
hahaha OK dear
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by crafteck(m): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2018
weyreypey:
Nonsense...my girlfriend graduated at 18, masters at 21, chartered at 20.

What about u

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by goldbergg: 11:35am On Jun 12, 2018
youngest85:
The man is a fool
Must you open ur dead beat mouth

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by GuntersChain(m): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2018
Something isn't right here. Something is missing. Let it not be what am thinking.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by iswallker(m): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2018
Gerrard59:

You forgot to add that she lost that title the moment she agreed to marry the commoner, and is no more a member of the Imperial Palace.

@Post: Why are people angry? If the story is true, then there is nothing wrong with what the dad has done. His money, his daughter; their lives. I have heard same - the father connected his daughter to a job in a top firm. So no biggie.

The dad nor the girl is Buhari. Stop being pained, they are not responsible for anyone's sufferings.

Exactly the point..

The title nor the class of her spouse meant nothing to her..

My response was about the type of spouse you said she would get. I don't really care if her father gives her anything. So many do and its not on social media.

Am not pained, suffering little sha cause money is never enough..need a better job sef... grin
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by iamabundance(m): 11:41am On Jun 12, 2018
youngest85:
The man is a fool
dont just make comments for comment sake...what makes you think the man is a fool. It's high time we drop mediocritic mentality!!! Is it because the person involved here is a woman? Your comment sucks. Do you think providing for your child stops at sending him to school?. No bro it's beyond that. The man in question did the right thing!!!. Come to think of it, how about those that spend more than this on their girlfriends, womanfriends and the likes? IS THE BENEFICIARY NOT HIS BLOOD?. Please format your memory. Mean no insult... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2018
weyreypey:
Nonsense Why the hating?
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by obeycian(m): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2018
overdrive:
Y bmwy not a range rover
I no need tell u say u no get brain.. Tsey u know?
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by nuello: 11:51am On Jun 12, 2018
weyreypey:
then PhD at 16
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Reference(m): 11:57am On Jun 12, 2018
At 23 I had multiple degrees despite serving this country before college. All in the treacherous institutions of Nigeria during the troublematic era of military rule. And all I got was a bigger sword for yet more service.

Celebrating mediocrity is the new norm in Nigeria.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by ImaIma1(f): 11:57am On Jun 12, 2018
Nbote:

Not at all... She's going to always run back to daddy or compare her man with daddy

She might be an independent lady despite her father's influence. Some women in her shoes know when and how draw the line.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nbote(m): 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
ImaIma1:

She might be an independent lady despite her father's influence. Some women in her shoes know when and how draw the line.

For a lady whose house, car and job was issued by her father isn't an independent lady..
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
I can see plenty fools on one thread

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Bullhari007(m): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
not all men are worthy to called FATHER ...
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by ogtavia(m): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
what does her father do for a living? I stand to be corrected but I want to presume her father is a serving public office holder somewhere who is cornering public funds and depriving his subordinates of allowances and emoluments meant for them. I am not against supporting one's child in starting life but no man born of woman who appreciates hard work and abhors wealth without labour will do this for his child. If he means well for the child, he should teach her hardwork and dignity of labour.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by slimshed09(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
*LAKEWOOD MANOR*
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Lakewood Manor offer a range of life-enhancing amenities and facilities to discover a peaceful space to unwind and relax with the family.

This is just the perfect place for yoga or to take a break and de-stress through meditation.

The beautifully styled lobby and refined ambience of Lakewood Manor set the scene for the experience that awaits you.

Service plots is available with *Global C of O* as title for sale at:

400sqm *N4,000,000*
600sqm *N6,000,000*

_With *N2,000,000* Initial Deposit You Can Pay within 2 Months as Outright Payment_

Location: *Ibeju Lekki 3 minutes drive after lekki free trade zone and directly facing the Expressway*

Come home to luxurious apartments with tastefully appointed interiors, fitted kitchens, landscape garden, state of the art furnishing and many more.

*LUXURY APARTMENTS*

2 BEDROOM APARTMENT
Title: *Global C of O*
Price: *N16,000,000*

3 BEDROOM APARTMENT
Price: *N18,000,000*

3 BEDROOM CONDO
Price: *N20,000,000*

Live the Luxury.... Luxury Beyonds Limits

*Contact us now 07033738449
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Gerrard59(m): 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
iswallker:

Exactly the point..

The title nor the class of her spouse meant nothing to her..

My response was about the type of spouse you said she would get. I don't really care if her father gives her anything. So many do and its not on social media.

Am not pained, suffering little sha cause money is never enough..need a better job sef... grin

I never accused you of being pained. It was targeted at the general post.

Cheers!
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by thunderbabs: 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
weyreypey:

Where is she now? undecided
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Shaev7(m): 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
post=68397957:
What a FATHER!!
Some children do have 'em!!

But why are some people so pained with this?
As if they will reject it if their dad can afford to give them all these.
Bunch of hypocrites!!
I appreciate the father. Those that have, let them make good use of what they have. Nice one from the father. I pray the daughter makes use of her dads resources properly.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by queenblossom(f): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
youngest85:
The man is a fool

U are d biggest fool I have ever seen on earth. I pity d lady that will end up with u. People like u are not worthy to be called a husband nor a father. Don't let me lay a curse on u

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by newafricaken254: 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
"a whole car!"and she claim to be a graduate,her dad would have rather hired an English tutor to improve her English eloquence
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by ImaIma1(f): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
Nbote:

For a lady whose house, car and job was issued by her father isn't an independent lady..

Should she refuse a gift from her father?

If he was less wealthy and had given her a land or a trip to Ghana, would that make her a future better wife?

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
weyreypey:
if she doesn't own a BMW x6 12cylinder engine 654hp then stop bragging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? / Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.