Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics (55558 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) / Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:51am On Jun 12, 2018
BabaIbo:
She didn't open the car door or flaunt the keys, she only stood beside the car. com'on we know how social media people celebrate car or house.

BTW if it's real, that's nice but I don't believe all these social media stories, so many fake stories just to trend
That is one thing most Nigerians don't know..that something is on the Internet doesn't mean it is true..the people who their fathers buy cars for and get good jobs for don't proclaim it on the Internet..how many children of governors, senators and ministers have you seen on media proclaiming such favors..
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by walosky(m): 9:52am On Jun 12, 2018
youngest85:
The man is a fool
His foolishness will soon pay him back

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Maisillion(m): 9:52am On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by LazyNairalander(m): 9:52am On Jun 12, 2018
AreaFada2:

BMW = Bayerische Motoren Werke = Bavarian Motor Works.

They also own Rolls Royce & Mini Cooper, which they bought from their UK owners.

wow are you serious? I was thinking it's Be My Wife.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by cutedela: 9:53am On Jun 12, 2018
God bless that man real good and give him more money to do more for his daughter and the entire family which is the basis unit of the society. More of this will certainly make the world a better place to live.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 12, 2018
Application for the post of a Husband.

In reference to the stylishly advertised position of a husband for one babe, I wish to apply for post.
I have 18 years experience in womanizing and I am certain I can handle the babe.
contact me sharp sharp.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by mimimile93: 9:54am On Jun 12, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Ladies and Gent, Give it up for Dad of the year..lol.. Talk About having a father that is ready to pluck the Moon for you, There you go, This lady is currently feeling like the luckiest girl in town, After getting her needs met by her first love, Her dada.....

So the lady just graduated, and the father surprised her with a Brand New BMW Z4, As if thats not, He got a well paying job, and most important an Apartment, Infact he has given her all she need to start her life...

And guess what she's just 23... Congrats to her..

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/man-buys-his-daughter-bwm-job-and.html

this won't stop her from being a leech and a ho.e..
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by luminouz(m): 9:55am On Jun 12, 2018
kunleweb:

What did i do to you? Does she look like your babe who was using a Love Machine with the door un-opened that you had to jump on making her scream luminoz, so you're this good/bad lipsrsealed grin

The girl. nor her father is not the reason behind your problem. No vex, you still have many more years to blow bra

Lmaoooooooo!!!!!!
I like ur sense of humor bro!!!!
BTW...we share the same name too.... grin
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Neoteny(m): 9:55am On Jun 12, 2018
LazyNairalander:

are you a science student?
I meant the car! !!

Lazy Nairalander.

The joke completely flew over your head and not a buzz did you hear....

tongue
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by wickyyolo: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2018
weyreypey:
Nonsense...my girlfriend graduated at 18, masters at 21, chartered at 20.

Your gf , not you nor your wife
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by AreaFada2: 10:02am On Jun 12, 2018
LazyNairalander:

wow are you serious? I was thinking it's Be My Wife.

Lol. Funny dude. cheesy grin grin
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2018
grin

That's an amazing father...but hang on.. Why her "father" is NOT even the picture? cheesy grin

If u are proud of your father u pose together juz like other father-daughter picture , isn't it? wink cheesy
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by saudyarmani(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2018
Am stunned at the hate comnent on here....anyway know that those who hate and fail to appreciate good things will never see anything good in their life........most of this haters wish their papa fot do am....

Na the girl koba you
Abi na d girl say make ur papa no hustle well
Abi na she say make dem born you for zoogeria grin

Mtcheeew

Iya wanke.....Abeg gimme bread #100....beans #50....one egg and 2 pure water jare

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by ehissi(m): 10:15am On Jun 12, 2018
Yian1:

And both of you don't even have a toy car.

Hmmmmm.......guy why evuls? angry
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by webizone(m): 10:17am On Jun 12, 2018
Guys, my father could do all these, but you know what he did? After school (as an engineer), I was sent to a big business man and I worked as a labourer without pay for 6mths. Started 2 businesses and crashed them, all the while doing intensive technical stuff. I can't tell you all I went through b4 school. Today, I want to keep doing my own thing while my dad wants me to run his business.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Pressto4u(m): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2018
And the father or the girl doesn't have a name? Story story
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by kunleweb: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2018
luminouz:

Lmaoooooooo!!!!!!
I like ur sense of humor bro!!!!
BTW...we share the same name too.... grin

wink
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Neddyogu(m): 10:25am On Jun 12, 2018
And I graduated at 21. Nobody even gave me a biro. Na wa oo. Enjoy shaa
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Chukapage(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2018
Colourich:
Before you know it now, one guy will pack into the house and start to form house owner, they full this nairaland.
who is this dumbo?? guy pack into his girls house in NIGERIA?? this one rarely happens here infact reverse is the case with the bitch still begging for recharge card and sanitary pad even money for toilet tissue...its only in America that those lazy guys who depend on welfare pack into their girls house with no shame in NIGERIA where everybody wan be e-money it rarely happens!!1 in 100 cases
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by AndyM6: 10:26am On Jun 12, 2018
post=68397957:
What a FATHER!!
Some children do have 'em!!

But why are some people so pained with this?
As if they will reject it if their dad can afford to give them all these.
Bunch of hypocrites!!

They're pained because their father can't give em all she got from her father. Some people are just naturally bitter dear.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2018
lefulefu2:
Hope its her real dad that did all these oo and not some sugar daddycheesy. I know some girls they pass off their sugar daddies as their biological fathers or unclescheesy. Anyway if dis story is true then a big congrats to her.

No mind dem
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Azam101: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2018
MrCork:

. Bro..we don't mennnnn to sound rude but u so dumb it's unbelievable. ..a father is a fool for buy his daughter a car?....truss me Bro. .u naturaly dumb! (No ofeense ) smiley
What do you expect from him? when he has never received parental love!

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by banre(m): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2018
i graduated @ 22, what did i get

Baba God pick up my call o grin
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 12, 2018
1stCitizen:

No mind dem
there was this babe one day i sight dey come out with one old man for GTcheesy. When i ask her the next day who be dat old pally wey i see her with she say na her unclecheesy. I just swallow spit then say okay oocheesy.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by kapelvej: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2018
decatalyst:
I pray and declare this morning that I will be a father my wife and children will be proud of and a man of accomplishments and great exploits.

A boss man! So help me God
Amen, the fisrt thing bro is to marry a good wife.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2018
Chukapage:
who is this dumbo?? guy pack into his girls house in NIGERIA?? this one rarely happens here infact reverse is the case with the bitch still begging for recharge card and sanitary pad even money for toilet tissue...its only in America that those lazy guys who depend on welfare pack into their girls house with no shame in NIGERIA where everybody wan be e-money it rarely happens!!1 in 100 cases
And who is this dumbo that doesn't know that the girl is not in Nigeria and that was why I made that statement.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 12, 2018
Cool, but I don't understand, I think giving her that house is a free ticket to fornication , buh whatever
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by megareal: 10:45am On Jun 12, 2018
My father, my father, what did you give me when I graduated at 21?
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
What else will she be working for? He will still buy her the following

A husband

A house as her wedding gift

Promotions in her job and more.

So no need to work darling you have just arrived undecided

Hmmm, your sarcasm conveys deep wisdom. If only her dad can understand what you understand.
Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by Blackgurl247(f): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2018
youngest85:
The man is a fool
His foolishness will soon pay him back

Y are u so jealous so you saying you can't do this for your daughter. Fool get a life

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by LazyNairalander(m): 10:53am On Jun 12, 2018
Neoteny:

Lazy Nairalander.
The joke completely flew over your head and not a buzz did you hear....
tongue
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics by rightdata: 10:54am On Jun 12, 2018
Job Opportunities
Technology based firm in Lekki Ajah looking for female marketers. We want graduates, OND, WAEC holders. Email CV to info@taxonsystems.com . Preference will be given to those resident around Ajah Jakande and Sangotedo axis of Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? / Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.