Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? (51313 Views)

What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Ladies? / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
banre:

lol. grin grin
na waoh..d tin no tire ucheesy. How can a yansh dey clap like woman own wey im dey wakacheesy. Wetin we no go hear for nlcheesy.
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by sinaj(f): 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Zhahovic:

lol....come marry me then..am ya spec. .
longtym
long time dear
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mztitovina:
I dnt wnna talk abt dis b4 buh i havf to
Mny of yu decided mny gals boobs r big bcus she *gave* guys to touch it often
So it bcums big ad soft enfu 4 it to fall
Well daris smt yu wanna know
Aw abt some tins yu dnt know
Havf yu ever research ani oda reason
Of course not
Breast lumps
Reserch on it
Millions of gals in dis world got operated to remove it
Cus it leads to breast cancer
Bcus of aw ignorant mny pple are
D lumps z discoverd late
Wen it becums big ad heavy
So d boobs becums big ad slaggin
Ad operations are done
Nt all gals yu tink havf big boobs bcus of *touch*
Mny had lumps
Weda it ws big or small b4 it ws discovered
Yu cannur jus conclude evry big boobs lady z a slut or LovePeddler
Mny r evn ashame to show deir boobs to deir mums cus of d ugly scar
Evry single lady hvf diffrnt tin dey r going tru insde
Buh chse 2 keep it cus dey dnt wnna b blasted or embrassed
Scars r nt sumtin to b proud of
but dey di nt chose dah life
Dey di nt chse to havf lumps in deir boobs
Dey di nt chse to get operated on deir boobs
Dey di nt chse to havf fallen boobs
Dey di nt chse to havf big boobs
Jus stop concluding ad discriminatimg
It has killd mny gals
Ad it still gnna kill if dis continue
yu guys reli nid 2 stop concluding ad start saving lives

To all of d gals who had breast lumps or still have
I wish us all long life with no cancer

Share to save draining souls
God bless
na swahili u dey speak or wetin?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Zhahovic(m): 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
sinaj:
long time dear
.. how have u been?..just checking up on u.. .. cheers!
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Zhahovic(m): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Toks2008(m): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
i hate guys that think they are SMART.
i dislike short man
i dislike talkative
if you are not humorous and get angry easily ion like ya
i dislike good for nothing jobless guy
i dislike guy that SNOR hell no i wont take that
POT BELLE GUYS HELL no way
the SLUGGISH ONE rara o
i dislike guys that think all ladies are BICTH forgotten he has a mother
still thinking tho if i remember the remaining list i will gladly post.
thank you for ya time

The world is doing you...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by jessikoholic: 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
lefulefu2:
yea i am sure d guy u saw must hv been a proffesional body builder.na dem dey quick get dat type of behindcheesy.

No, I mean a man with big ass o. And the thing is, he is a lot slimmer from the waist up. I don't know about his legs Cos he is always on baggy jeans but he gat a lotta ass.
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Preshy561(f): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
mmmm, let's be frank here.

all these ladies blabbing will still end up with what they never imagined.

social media has given alot of people hope.

who am I to even condem people.

male is male, whether short or tall.
I love God's creatures.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Preshy561(f): 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by jessikoholic: 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
jessikoholic:

I know someone (a man) with big hips and butt and Cos of this, he wears jeans all the time but the booty still claps when he walks.

makes me wonder what it looks like without the baggy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
tosyne2much:
I don't know why short guys repulse many ladies... Even my babe said she wouldn't date me if I were short
I like them cool intelligent and tall tell her to pass you to me once she's done cool
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by martyns303(m): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
fancy4eve:
I don't lyk short guys, more especially d big headed ones, light skin (fair in complexion) is a big no for me nd talkative is wat I can't stand in a man.

I have met a number of girls who say they don't like fair guys, however the opposite is the case in reality cos my light skin friend gets all the girls.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
Preshy561:
mmmm, let's be frank here.

all these ladies blabbing will still end up with what they never imagined.

social media has given alot of people hope.

who am I to even condem people.

male is male, whether short or tall.
I love God's creatures.
Girl I don't like short guys they have short dick and are always angry.....i like them tall the Hugh alone is everything

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
jessikoholic:

No, I mean a man with big ass o. And the thing is, he is a lot slimmer from the waist up. I don't know about his legs Cos he is always on baggy jeans but he gat a lotta ass.
abeg dat one must be surgery he did.its not naturalcheesy. There lots of gay men going for buttocks jobscheesy.as in dey pump up their buttocks.
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by luminouz(m): 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
emelda86:
Mouth odour because I love kissing
Body odour because I can't stand want to play with my guys body & the kind of smell irks me
Small prik & very big prik I like average ones
Unromantic guy issa no-no
Let me stop here for now
Nawa oooooo!!!
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Preshy561(f): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Girl I don't like short guys they have short dick and are always angry.....i like them tall the Hugh alone is everything
babez,forget that thing.

did they call for it?
if everyone should start creating themselves the way they desire,do you think there will be short people in this world?
this is a very sensitive issue,and one which can bring someone's self esteem down.
I don't support this atall,if I see what I want in a man,believe me you,I will settle with him.

would you prefer a tall handsome guy that will batter your beautiful face every morning or an average guy that cares so much for you?

I'm.not even finer than biaca Ojukwu's wife or oshomole's wife,but yet,they married those men.

it's not always about what we desire,it's always the conditions that present itself at the end.winksmiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by zudozz: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Bitch cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Am telling u.. but I dey fear to travel go arab country.
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
Preshy561:

babez,forget that thing.

did they call for it?
if everyone should start creating themselves the way they desire,do you think there will be short people in this world?
this is a very sensitive issue,and one which can bring someone's self esteem down.
I don't support this atall,if I see what I want in a man,believe me you,I will settle with him.

would you prefer a tall handsome guy that will batter your beautiful face every morning or an average guy that cares so much for you?

I'm.not even finer than biaca Ojukwu's wife or oshomole's wife,but yet,they married those men.

it's not always about what we desire,it's always the conditions that present itself at the end.winksmiley
Hmmmm we all have our choices I've never imagine myself with a short guy cheesy if them dey talk to me for school I no dey answer...... tall guys are everything
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
zudozz:

Am telling u.. but I dey fear to travel go arab country.
Why
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by luminouz(m): 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
ndy87:

please u dont wanna see the short dickk. thank me later....
Sweetie....but but..dat is what I have oooo tongue
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Preshy561(f): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Hmmmm we all have our choices I've never imagine myself with a short guy cheesy if them dey talk to me for school I no dey answer...... tall guys are everything
loool,yeah,we have our likes and dislikes.
but then,I wouldn't because they don't fit into the category I want,make them feel bad cos of my comments here.
im not perfect myself.
btw, you are damn funny girl.cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Frankicent(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
OMEGA009:
Heard guys with flat arses make up for it in big Dees. Dunno how true it is. I can’t date a guy with small feet. If you get my drift.

Big dick fan abi.
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Preshy561:

loool,yeah,we have our likes and dislikes.
but then,I wouldn't because they don't fit into the category I want,make them feel bad cos of my comments here.
im not perfect myself.
btw, you are damn funny girl.cheesy
Short guys are always angry 90% of them sad don't know what sex with them will be like maybe you'll be the one riding him lifting him up and down taking him to all Conner's of the wall cheesy cheesy cheesy Biko cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
luminouz:

Sweetie....but but..dat is what I have oooo tongue

Lwkm! Please, hide it in your pants. cool
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Frankicent(m): 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
skales67:

I dislike girls who can't express themselves with good English like you!

They'll just end up disgracing me in public. undecided

Chai my head oo
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by martyns303(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
LosVikingos:

So what is an average size?

What length is a big joystick?

I can see the size thing is affecting ur esteem. don't mind that guy saying anything below 7" is small. actually anything below 4" is what's considered small, at 6.1" u r just above average or average at most. Also note that what one female will consider small is big to another, just find a suitable partner.

Here's the awful truth, most girls saying "big" can't even stand a big one, it's all mouth until it's time to get it.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Preshy561(f): 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Short guys are always angry 90% of them sad don't know what sex with them will be like maybe you'll be the one riding him lifting him up and down taking him to all Conner's of the wall cheesy cheesy cheesy Biko cheesy
gringrin
you are funny babe.
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by TheKingIsHere: 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
Baba God I thank you for making me tall (6ft+), chocolate, with a huge long dickk that is always hard like olumo rock.

Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Frankicent(m): 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Scientifically, foot size doesn't tell the dixk size.
My corper room mate in those days has a baby feet but as a pharmacist I haven't seen his kind of dxxk.

Girth, length are deadly.
Google to clear your doubt.

Meaning I don't get you.
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
Preshy561:
gringrin you are funny babe.
Don't mind a young girl saying her mind cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Preshy561(f): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't mind a young girl saying her mind cheesy
hahahaaha,nothing do you babez.grin
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
Preshy561:
hahahaaha,nothing do you babez.grin
What about your husband

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? / Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day / Beautiful But Still Single...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.