Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? (51311 Views)

What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Ladies? / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Can i see your picture=mhizcassidy001 post=68405104]i hate guys that think they are SMART.
i dislike short man
i dislike talkative
if you are not humorous and get angry easily ion like ya
i dislike good for nothing jobless guy
i dislike guy that SNOR hell no i wont take that
POT BELLE GUYS HELL no way
the SLUGGISH ONE rara o
i dislike guys that think all ladies are BICTH forgotten he has a mother
still thinking tho if i remember the remaining list i will gladly post.
thank you for ya time[/quote]
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by ireneidiva(f): 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mztitovina:
I dnt wnna talk abt dis b4 buh i havf to
Mny of yu decided mny gals boobs r big bcus she *gave* guys to touch it often
So it bcums big ad soft enfu 4 it to fall
Well daris smt yu wanna know
Aw abt some tins yu dnt know
Havf yu ever research ani oda reason
Of course not
Breast lumps
Reserch on it
Millions of gals in dis world got operated to remove it
Cus it leads to breast cancer
Bcus of aw ignorant mny pple are
D lumps z discoverd late
Wen it becums big ad heavy
So d boobs becums big ad slaggin
Ad operations are done
Nt all gals yu tink havf big boobs bcus of *touch*
Mny had lumps
Weda it ws big or small b4 it ws discovered
Yu cannur jus conclude evry big boobs lady z a slut or LovePeddler
Mny r evn ashame to show deir boobs to deir mums cus of d ugly scar
Evry single lady hvf diffrnt tin dey r going tru insde
Buh chse 2 keep it cus dey dnt wnna b blasted or embrassed
Scars r nt sumtin to b proud of
but dey di nt chose dah life
Dey di nt chse to havf lumps in deir boobs
Dey di nt chse to get operated on deir boobs
Dey di nt chse to havf fallen boobs
Dey di nt chse to havf big boobs
Jus stop concluding ad discriminatimg
It has killd mny gals
Ad it still gnna kill if dis continue
yu guys reli nid 2 stop concluding ad start saving lives

To all of d gals who had breast lumps or still have
I wish us all long life with no cancer

Share to save draining souls
God bless
Type like an educated person. Can anybody really read this 'killd', 'ad', 'mny' things you typed here? Attempting to read this gave me a headache.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Thegamingorca(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
ibkayee:
Shorter than 6’4

Hmmm! You know the short one's have bigger dicks
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
BanigoCharlesP:

Ewo!!! Snap snap.. That will be good to see.. Lets invite our village people to come and laugh

Why? You want to laugh at someone for having a body he probably doesn't like?
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by LosVikingos: 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Uglymugg:

Anything below 7 is small. But your circumference is huge, so you can fill a lady's part nicely. Most ladies prefer thickness to length because with long prick, you hit their cervices more.

So what is an average size?

What length is a big joystick?
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by King44(m): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
sinaj:
yea everyone with their own choice.
Av come across cute short guys but whenever I remember my kids, I'll b like ...lets just be frnds.

Really Is it a sin to be short again oh lawd
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by King44(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
Heroyalhighness:
because they will be dragging cream with u....
loooooooooooooool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Celsony: 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
malificent:
angry

Big butt, hips, hairy chest
tongue grin tongue
I dont only hv a hairy chest, but a hairy back side too. Dont judge me or others like me cos thats what i/we saw & i/we didnt buy it. grin grin o:
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by revontuli(f): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
tealaw:
Most Forbes billionaires are Short, fat, unattractive bald men.

Thunder fire being hot!

And I wouldn't touch any of them with a 10 yard pole and wearing gloves. Eww!
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Zhahovic(m): 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
sinaj:
Nothing much. But I cant marry or date a short sombori for the sake of my hoffspwing lipsrsealed

Dont want my kids to sue me
lol....come marry me then..am ya spec. .
longtym
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by zicoraads: 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
A lot of little girls all over the forum. I don't like this, I don't like that cheesy

Age has not caught up with you lot yet. Be there doing preferences grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by lovat(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
ImaIma1:

I am. And i married a guy with pointed nose and above average height. It wasn't deliberate though wink
Chai!!! and I was bidding the appropriate time to send a DM for the past two years now.

#Sobbing #Smokey #LivingNextDoorToAlice
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by ibkayee(f): 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Hmmm! You know the short one's have bigger dicks
Says Who?
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by KhadyM(f): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
Shorter than me, potbellied, stained teeth
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by permit(m): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
IamPlato:
Hahahaha
A girl said you are a mad man and you are opening your teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by permit(m): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
IamPlato:
Hahahaha
A girl said you are a mad man and you are opening your teeth.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Nizox(m): 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
Amarabae:
All these guys with big ass, what do you people want to do with it?
grin grin
I saw one yesterday, ukwu nnu.
Please go and dash it to any girl that don't have it big around you cheesy

I'm sure u're less endowed from behind, but if u really want it ask and its already urs
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by ImaIma1(f): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
lovat:
Chai!!! and I was bidding the appropriate time to send a DM for the past two years now.

#Sobbing #Smokey #LivingNextDoorToAlice

Ehya!! You can wait till our next life.

...no. i think i will marry the pointed nose average height guy again in my next life tongue
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Emmyk(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
BanigoCharlesP:

4 feet
Tyrion Lannister, is that you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by peterphd(m): 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
CSTR1003:
wizkid and Davido are both short.

Yet there is no shortage of very beautiful females that want their semenn.

Leave them to keep lying to themselves

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by jessikoholic: 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
malificent:
angry

Big butt, hips, hairy chest

I know someone (a man) with big hips and butt and Cos of this, he wears jeans all the time but the booty still claps when he walks.
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by henrygale(m): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
Heroyalhighness:
HMMMmmm...not in all cases u knw.
once knew a guy with small feet but omo his john thomas was not small o
Lol.
Yeah....there are few exceptions, was why I said it is true to a larger %.
wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by banre(m): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
fancy4eve:
hv dem all crawling @ my feet, but d truth is dat I can't date any of dem. Complexion matas a lot to me, I don't know of u

Hmmmmm....nice.

Mama the mama i hail thee o. Any-hoo we'll see sha
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by banre(m): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
jessikoholic:

I know someone (a man) with big hips and butt and Cos of this, he wears jeans all the time but the booty still claps when he walks.

lol. grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by jessikoholic: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
lefulefu2:
there are men with big strong muscular yansh shaped like olumo rock. But saying a guy would have a round soft backside like a female and it wiggles ....naah naah naah dats not possible.

I've actually seen one.
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by sisisioge: 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
BluntBoy:

Yes, the circular one is bad cheesy

What about K-leg grin

Na W-leg grin
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by BluntBoy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
sisisioge:

Na W-leg grin
cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
jessikoholic:

I've actually seen one.
yea i am sure d guy u saw must hv been a proffesional body builder.na dem dey quick get dat type of behindcheesy.
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by robinso01(m): 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Prinzyy:
that qoute ... Thomas mugabe 1741 grin cool cool
yea, never know you self don dey exist then
Re: Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
zudozz:

Most of the women I dated liked it especially when am above 6 feet. I had one always slapping my ass like am her bitch..
Bitch cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? / Beautiful But Still Single... / Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.