Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

"My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" (57059 Views)

My Wife Secretly Told Her Friends I Was Loser. Now What? / How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by milemimi93(m): 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You seriously have a deep problem, but you know what? I wasn't the one that caused your woes. So please leave me out of your psychotic rambling.

You really need help.

I detest y'all females..
Y'all are nothing but ho.es.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by enemyofprogress: 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
gimakon:

Are u just trying to be stupid or are you very stupid, or is stupidity something that runs in your lineage or is it that you were inbred with uttermost stupidity or you have PhD Stupidity? What you mean they are ibos? Them write am there?
they are ibos tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by IdJack(m): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hmmm.. This is very sad. May God help us.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
This Guy should block and delete that Witch's phone number.
He should consider selling that building and buy another in a very safe location.
He MUST instruct all his friends and relatives not to entertain any appeal or discussion from her on h8s behalf.
He should also consider relocating his business address.
Finally, he MUST cut all ties with that evil of a bitch.
angry angry angry
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
milemimi93:

I detest y'all females..
Y'all are nothing but ho.es.
Dry. Go carry placard.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by frankleen6(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
ehhmm. this one strong
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
milemimi93:

women that work in banks from 7am to 6pm 5days a week then they end up bleeping with politicians and bank managers what would u say to that?

Whether idle or working, a hoe is a hoe

I'm not getting married to a banker, is either a doctor/lecturer/engineer/ etc., professions in the medical/science sector these are set of women that has higher percentage of morality. Though we can't predict the future but if I have my way bro I will go for that.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by milemimi93(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
BiggyB242:

I'm not getting married to a banker, is either a doctor/lecturer/engineer/ etc., professions in the medical/science sector these are set of women that has higher percentage of morality. Though we can't predict the future but if I have my way bro I will go for that.

Slutiness is in their DNA.

I would prefer a pilot over all.

But then, a hoe is a ho.e
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by morenike195(f): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
omooba969:

Why are you speechless, no be woman dey perform?
Am speechless because d woman is a devil,how on earth will she even deny her children, lied to d second husband n also tried to kill d first and not feeling guilty until d whole issues bust out........
That's pure wickedness. Am a woman truly but would never put up this kind of devilish act......
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by omooba969(m): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
morenike195:

Am speechless because d woman is a devil,how on earth will she even deny her children, lied to d second husband n also tried to kill d first and not feeling guilty until d whole issues bust out........
That's pure wickedness. Am a woman truly but would never put up this kind of devilish act......

But I do hear that all women are the same.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by zikkystar(m): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
some women ar terible, Oluwa help us ooo
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
milemimi93:

Slutiness is in their DNA.

I would prefer a pilot over all.

But then, a hoe is a ho.e

A pilot? I think you're below 23
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by milemimi93(m): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
BiggyB242:

A pilot? I think you're below 23

Yea pilot.! Cause I have three male friends who are pilots and being close to them I have seen what their female counterparts are doing..

I am in my late 20s

A female medical doctor is a who.re lord.
I don't know about lecturer and engineers.. But female doctors and bankers are least I can mess with...

I know what am saying. I have them in bulk.

The are all useless
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
Some people on this thread are too too bitter eh, why? I pray you people find love someday.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by amanze2020(m): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
[b]An idle mind is the devil's workshop. I blame the man for creating such an opportunity for the devil to penetrate into the union. Your ex-wife never worked since you married her, you bought SUV for her, you provides money for her at all time, but YOU NEVER CARED TO GET HER A JOB OR OPEN A BUSINESS FOR HER IN ORDER TO KEEP HER BUSY. Again, while you are married to your ex-wife, you never deem it necessary to monitor your ex-wife's movements, phone conversations and other activities. You thought marriage is all about providing for the women without her input or contribution ton the family, etc............let me stop here.

I blame you the man for destroying your first family and wife. YOU FAILED IN YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

Let me add this...........your mistake was not far from the one committed by the first man called Adam. He left his wife Eve, without giving her attention or occupying her mind with work, then same Satan came and sold evil seed in her mind.............

My last word......women are not as bad as we think they are.......but the truth is that they more vulnerable to attack on the "mind" by the devil than men.

Besides, the greatest enemy of the devil is a happy family. The devil is moving to and fro looking for who to devour through an idle mind that is not at work.[/b]

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by morenike195(f): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
omooba969:

But I do hear that all women are the same.
All women ain't d same o and am one of them......
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by omooba969(m): 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
morenike195:

All women ain't d same o and am one of them......

Ur do pic, was that your Introduction/engagement thingy?
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by ceaser: 7:01am On Jun 15, 2018
airmirthd1:
Women of nowdays !!! I tire o

I hope the first husband did DNA for all the children birthed for him by the infidel. The 3rd mainland bridge from few days ago should serve as an eye opener for him.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by sisisioge: 7:12am On Jun 15, 2018
grin cheesy grin grin grin

Thread got so funny! Indeed, if a man marries another secretly, we won't have this much talks on the issue. However, this woman went overboard. She's as wicked as the men who do this, if not more. What a man can do, a woman can sure do better. She was gonna kill him join! Hian! .

It is well... May Gos bless us with fair wonderful people.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by ceaser: 8:00am On Jun 15, 2018
Iyase7:
HIV is real! ..What will make a man to cheat on his woman if not bcoz the woman is a mess from major perspectives like sex, food, attitude, respect,care and love! I believe if a woman bangs his husband twice daily, especially before he set for work, he won't have that mindset of banging another woman or his dick looking for Rihanna! ..Sometimes ladies forget their duty as a woman out of pride! ...

It doesn't always work that way. That a man has more than adequate super s3x from his wife does not literally translate to fidelity in the husband. It isba complex thing, really. Even men sleep with other women that can't compete with their wives in terms of beauty and brains. The singular important factor is the phallus that must get into that crevice of the woman, irrespective of who she is.

Having said that, what is needed by every couple is serious self discipline and conscious re-examination and constant re-evaluation of their relationships. Have you ever thought of digging it with a different woman apart from your wife? (of course it's normal to steal glances at a beautiful woman or one with assets), but the moment you start playing with her in your mind, my brother you are gradually drifting off. In such instances of arousal, I suggest you fantasize with the image of your wife rather than of the strange woman, and when you get home, unleash that aggression on her in the kitchen, on the veranda, in the bath or wherever you happen to meet her when you get home.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by ceaser: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2018
Pataricatering:
exactly ! Don’t mind the fools ! If it was a man that did this they will flood this place talking nonsense about the polygamous nature of men , how the wife was not giving the man sex , how she must have been tying ugly wrapper around the house ! It must never be the man’s fault ! But when it’s a woman they will be looking for the devil , asking other women to scold her for bad behavior - but they never scold their fellow men ! There are some saying the thought of marriage is scaring them ! Lol ! As if that isn’t how women have been marrying their back-stabbing selves for so long ! You shouldn’t expect loyalty when you can’t give it !

Well, polyandry does exist. So why don't you go for that in order to spite men for their polygamous nature.

"Let the guys walk and piss simultaneously, ditto for the babes. Then let's examine which gender gets their feet bathed in urine".

That certain men mess up their marriages with strange woman does not justify the women doing same, that's a preposterous outlook to life. As someone posited earlier here, the woman is the home builder, the back bone, more like the mortar that cements the home together, and most times stronger to keep the emotions of the man from being misdirected away from the family.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by ceaser: 8:40am On Jun 15, 2018
Pataricatering:
stop crying like a b**tch ! Women have the right to cheat exactly like men ! We just didn’t know before - now we know ! Use your energy to advise men to be loyal and stop disturbing us - I tire for all these women-wrapper men who can die on top of women’s issues ! L

Sincerely, I hope wives with cheating husbands will take to your advice of paradigm shift and pay the husbands back in the same measure. As a form of research, i think only then can we know how effective and great that school of thought is. In the meantime I will show indifference to that school of thought.

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by ceaser: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2018
gaby:

You obviously know the couple in person...please can you share more with us. Thanks

Check out my signature
You be aproko grin grin grin Cho cho cho cho cho cho
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by gaby(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2018
ceaser:

You be aproko grin grin grin Cho cho cho cho cho cho
You catch me..lol
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 15, 2018
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by morenike195(f): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
omooba969:

Ur do pic, was that your Introduction/engagement thingy?
Non of the above
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by kingLawrenzo: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2018
wat will women say??......if it was a man dat did dis d world will not be @ peace, nonsense!!! angry angry angry, most women re not contended with what dey ve
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by donjobill: 5:02am On Jun 20, 2018
Pataricatering:
at the rate we are going that will soon be happening !

Yes. Some people are already practising open marriage in consensual manner.

The issue with some of these people is that they're practising what they don't want to admit they doing.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Alepa(m): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
cococandy:
Men marry two wives secretly all the time. No sympathy there.
I for pity this guy if he didn’t start his post by labeling all women bad. Oga sorry

Stupid post

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) / American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) / I Have Arrested My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.