Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

"My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" (57073 Views)

My Wife Secretly Told Her Friends I Was Loser. Now What? / How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by mudiana(m): 2:42am On Jun 14, 2018
Is marriage the ultimate thing in life?

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Iyase7: 2:44am On Jun 14, 2018
@Tinalex, so u mean u would advice ur mother or brother's wife to cheat because ur father or brother cheated? Secondly, what would you gain if u cheat on ur husband in marriage: money or fame? Marriage is not a relationship that u have to balance the situation! It means u're still going to inculcate that idea into ur children's development! Wish ur hubby sees ur comment then u will know that a man is quiet different from a woman!..A woman builds the home,a positive life changer she shud be! The back bone of the house! ..Imagine after a man finished spending millions on ur wedding just to make u happy u will still have the guts to say that if ur man cheat u will also cheat! Well its someone like u that is destined to marry a strong native doctor, that when u cheat u will either die or both u and the alleged boyfriend will gum together!!..is sex ur problem? If it is why marry? Marriage is not a compulsory thing and its not for all, its optional and for the best..Please stop corrupting all those married women with ur crazy idea! From the way u reacted I can see that u are or were once a slay queen and got no respect for men! Be wise ..A word is enough for the wise... Bae u just spoiled my mood with ur reaction!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by wink2015(m): 2:45am On Jun 14, 2018
Touching family problems.

The Lord is your strength.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Gmart22: 2:46am On Jun 14, 2018
so with what just said now.. you sounded just like a bitter unmarried lady in her late 30's. May wisdom locate you.. Amen[qquote author=Tinalex post=68460483]Men do worse, and the bitter pill is making women rebellious on a large scale. I keep telling women, don't get married thinking he won't cheat cos he will, but when he does cheat also but don't let him know. There is nothing as sweet as squaring!!! As for this man, I say thank God for his life. No more men eating their cake and having it, cheating is now prone to both gender. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Gmart22: 2:46am On Jun 14, 2018
so with what just said now.. you sounded just like a bitter unmarried lady in her late 30's. May wisdom locate you.. Amen
[qquote author=Tinalex post=68460483]Men do worse, and the bitter pill is making women rebellious on a large scale. I keep telling women, don't get married thinking he won't cheat cos he will, but when he does cheat also but don't let him know. There is nothing as sweet as squaring!!! As for this man, I say thank God for his life. No more men eating their cake and having it, cheating is now prone to both gender. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by KanwuliaExtra: 2:48am On Jun 14, 2018
Haba!

Men have been marrying wives simultaneously since the “serpent” entered the garden of eden ke! grin

E dey pain una now?

Get ready! This is just the alpha! When MEN reach “the omega” of a polygamous society PRACTICED F.U.B.U. style(for us by us) WOMEN, dem go CRY BLOOD! cheesy

Muchechecheche

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Trippledee(m): 2:53am On Jun 14, 2018
Devîl in a new dress.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by 2016v2017: 3:02am On Jun 14, 2018
post=68459278:
THIS IS DEEP.

FEAR some WOMEN more than the DEVIL!

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Iyase7: 3:07am On Jun 14, 2018
HIV is real! ..What will make a man to cheat on his woman if not bcoz the woman is a mess from major perspectives like sex, food, attitude, respect,care and love! I believe if a woman bangs his husband twice daily, especially before he set for work, he won't have that mindset of banging another woman or his dick looking for Rihanna! ..Sometimes ladies forget their duty as a woman out of pride! ...

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by AreaFada2: 3:07am On Jun 14, 2018
chronique:
The problem I have with most ladies is that instead of them focusing on the matter at hand and scolding the lady in question, they'd start talking about how men are like this and that too, like it's a competition for both genders to be stupid.

That is because some women cheat more than men and some are even capable of worse than the said lady.

Imagine a woman who knows her kid does not belong to her hubby, how will she condemn this woman wholeheartedly?

Many of them have one dark secret or the other and seek to justify their deed by blaming it on one man or another. In defending this woman, they are actually defending themselves.

The man in the story should do paternity test quick. Because he might just be training kids of another man or even men. So the woman might yet have the last laugh. The motive for trying to kill him might go beyond just selling the duplex.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Emilokoiyawon: 3:20am On Jun 14, 2018
shocked
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Iyase7: 3:24am On Jun 14, 2018
Keep squaring bcuz na maths u dey solve! If to say na so ur mama square ur father I believe say na 5 fathers u for get! U for nor even know who ur fada for be! ....Nonsense.. Akpakhara..u sabi square nah u nor enrol further maths for waec or even be science stupid! Nah only prick u sabi square! Wayward child, idiot! Nonsense..Nah someone like u dey bang her husband brother or best friend for her matrimonial bed all in the name of squaring!! Squaring kill ur head...Lose dog with smelling pussy...No wonder this days men dies more often in marriages compared to women because of their squaring attitude! ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Iyase7: 3:28am On Jun 14, 2018
Keep squaring bcuz na maths u dey solve! If to say na so ur mama square ur father I believe say na 5 fathers u for get! U for nor even know who ur fada for be! ....Nonsense.. Akpakhara..u sabi square nah u nor enrol further maths for waec or even be science student!Nah only prick u sabi square! Wayward child, idiot! Nonsense..Nah someone like u dey bang her husband brother or best friend for her matrimonial bed all in the name of squaring!! Squaring kill ur head...Lose dog with smelling pussy...No wonder this days men dies more often in marriages compared to women because of their squaring attitude! ..
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by HRtechnique: 3:43am On Jun 14, 2018
akeentech:
If no be sey I don marry I for no marry atol

Same.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 14, 2018
The 2nd husband is an idiot undecided
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by lincs25(m): 4:07am On Jun 14, 2018
an evil has a sweet beginning but a bitter end!
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by bros856: 4:43am On Jun 14, 2018
Please Oga don't go for DNA test ooo those children need you to live a happy life as far as they have recognised you already as their father please let the sleeping dog sleep. I wish you and your children happy days ahead. My experience in the hands of women is worst than your story, am living by God's grace, otherwise i should have been long forgotten. My own story can write a novel, but today am also happily married to the best woman in the world. This is life, some men are lucky no bad experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Obansy112(m): 5:14am On Jun 14, 2018
Fear women.... I guess Devil is a learner in the hands of women
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Offisteven: 5:26am On Jun 14, 2018
U WILL NEVER KNOW WITH WOMEN-- J.Hadley Chase
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 14, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Not surprised, they are ibos

Are u just trying to be stupid or are you very stupid, or is stupidity something that runs in your lineage or is it that you were inbred with uttermost stupidity or you have PhD Stupidity? What you mean they are ibos? Them write am there?

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by henryhemon(m): 5:41am On Jun 14, 2018
cococandy:
Men marry two wives secretly all the time. No sympathy there.
I for pity this guy if he didn’t start his post by labeling all women bad. Oga sorry

You don't blame men for saying women are bad, the % of those who are gud is just 10%.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by henryhemon(m): 5:42am On Jun 14, 2018
When you read these things it becomes scary to marry especially for those of us who already have doubts.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by ashjay001(m): 5:49am On Jun 14, 2018
airmirthd1:
Women of nowdays !!! I tire o

Well, men, have been doing such, since time immemorial. Women, welcome to our clubangry
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Truthsbitter: 5:55am On Jun 14, 2018
plessis:
modify your post and applaud the woman for attempting to kill her husband....

Some women are naturally more Devilish than the devil ....they will never take blame for once and yet they claim they are the saints ...

especially these feminist on nairaland. They are actually getting into my mentality little by little, when I go out these days I look at most ladies as an enemy (sometimes I feel like killing them randomly to ease my pain....grin....but I have refuse to become what I fight against)

very unapologetic set of devils these nairaland feminist are....if you keep reading their post one might become women-serial killer....grin

I tell men everyday to stop fighting for women no matter the situation (except for their own mothers and sisters). But these days there are too many pussy licking men who lost every bit of their balls to be a real man. I see these foolish men every time roaming the threads on nairaland looking for pussies to worship.
what a pity!.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Donjazzy12(m): 6:31am On Jun 14, 2018
cococandy:
Men marry two wives secretly all the time. No sympathy there.
I for pity this guy if he didn’t start his post by labeling all women bad. Oga sorry

Married lesbian how far? My people from what she said here, we can now be sure the man she calls husband is in a worse situation! I keep saying it until we men all gather and give a special award to the man who invented sexdoll, we won't get it right. Women of nowadays are completely worthless! Going forward, it is time for we men to start exploring the possibility of sex dolls. Women are not worth it. And you can say that again!

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Pataricatering(f): 6:32am On Jun 14, 2018
Aadeyinka:
women! fear them, they can do anything silly and unbelievable things, easily carried away with money and sweet materials,sweet talk
and men are not carried away by sweet talk and money ? I laugh ! How do you think 419 people swindle guys ? Is it not sweet talk and money ? Shior!

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Pataricatering(f): 6:34am On Jun 14, 2018
What has she done here that men have not done a million times ? Nonsense! There is nothing a woman can ever do to a guy that men have not done before ! Next topic , abeg !

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Pataricatering(f): 6:39am On Jun 14, 2018
post=68459278:
THIS IS DEEP.

FEAR some WOMEN more than the DEVIL!
you won’t say fear men more than devil if this was a man ? Men have babies out of wedlock and have outside families regularly!

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by KevinDein: 6:42am On Jun 14, 2018
AreaFada2:

That is because some women cheat more than men and some are even capable of worse than the said lady.

Imagine a woman who knows her kid does not belong to her hubby, how will she condemn this woman wholeheartedly?

Many of them have one dark secret or the other and seek to justify their deed by blaming it on one man or another. In defending this woman, they are actually defending themselves.

The man in the story should do paternity test quick. Because he might just be training kids of another man or even men. So the woman might yet have the last laugh. The motive for trying to kill him might go beyond just selling the duplex.
Well said. Genius.

Women on nairaland that try to somehow rationalize evil actions of other women are basically rationalizing their actions in real life. They see themselves in these not-so-pleasant women whose stories we read here and all the condemnation such women receive by nairalanders is taken personal of course. grin

It's similar to what happens in thread involving yahoo yahoo boys. You'll notice they try to justify their actions by pointing fingers at the politicians.

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Pataricatering(f): 6:43am On Jun 14, 2018
chronique:
The problem I have with most ladies is that instead of them focusing on the matter at hand and scolding the lady in question, they'd start talking about how men are like this and that too, like it's a competition for both genders to be stupid.
they should scold the lady ? Do you men scold yourselves?
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:45am On Jun 14, 2018
Hahaha marry this hoes at your own peril.be single and forever free.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by milemimi93(m): 6:45am On Jun 14, 2018
O God, the creator of universe, the most merciful, I humbly call on you this hour come to our (men) aid. Let every Nigerian girl born from the 80s die a miserable death. Turn their light into darkness, inflict them with dangerous diseases. Frustrate their effort let their progress happens backward. Kill them in their youth, redraw peace from their mind.

And for we men, help us o God the most suffiecent. Teach us how to live without these ho.es.
Ameen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) / Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets / If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.