Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,245 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

"My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" (57061 Views)

My Wife Secretly Told Her Friends I Was Loser. Now What? / How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Pataricatering(f): 6:46am On Jun 14, 2018
KevinDein:

Well said. Genius.

Women on nairaland that try to somehow rationalize evil actions of other women are basically rationalizing their actions in real life. They see themselves in these not-so-pleasant women whose stories we read here and all the condemnation such women receive by nairalanders is taken personal of course. grin

It's similar to what happens in thread involving yahoo yahoo boys. You'll notice they try to justify their actions by pointing fingers at the politicians.

just like how men rationalize their Betrayal of women ! There is nothing new under the sun neither is anything too heavy for the ground too hold !

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by D1zion: 6:49am On Jun 14, 2018
Don't get it twisted bro. Is everywhere in this world. If a woman or man wants to be promiscuous he becomes irrespective of were he or she comes from or the religion he or she practice. You just heard of this one who happens to be from a Christian background. There are so many stories from the other side that you've not come across. Am telling you what I know, cos am from the north. So don't look at it like is just the Christians that act in such manner, but only something's of being Christians are done openly unlike the other side.

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Burgerlomo: 6:49am On Jun 14, 2018
Aadeyinka:
women! fear them, they can do anything silly and unbelievable things, easily carried away with money and sweet materials,sweet talk

Well said cool
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Mruwa1(m): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2018
DNA test first before u celebrate that u are indeed the biological father ...because women's heart are deeper than depth of an ocean and sea put together

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Pataricatering(f): 6:56am On Jun 14, 2018
Tinalex:
Men do worse, and the bitter pill is making women rebellious on a large scale. I keep telling women, don't get married thinking he won't cheat cos he will, but when he does cheat also but don't let him know. There is nothing as sweet as squaring!!! As for this man, I say thank God for his life. No more men eating their cake and having it, cheating is now prone to both gender.
exactly ! Don’t mind the fools ! If it was a man that did this they will flood this place talking nonsense about the polygamous nature of men , how the wife was not giving the man sex , how she must have been tying ugly wrapper around the house ! It must never be the man’s fault ! But when it’s a woman they will be looking for the devil , asking other women to scold her for bad behavior - but they never scold their fellow men ! There are some saying the thought of marriage is scaring them ! Lol ! As if that isn’t how women have been marrying their back-stabbing selves for so long ! You shouldn’t expect loyalty when you can’t give it !

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by gurnam: 6:56am On Jun 14, 2018
Lzaa come and see something
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by dingbang(m): 6:57am On Jun 14, 2018
LivingFree:
The 2nd husband is an idiot undecided
I dey tell you.. What sort of man who wants to marry won't make the necessary background checks.. Even when I used to have a gf, she never wanted me to know where she stays and I wasn't having any of that bullsheet. I eventually called off the rship. I am just a no nonsense taking person

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by 11doubledee: 6:58am On Jun 14, 2018
Pataricatering post
just like how men rationalize their Betrayal of women ! There is nothing new under the sun neither is anything too heavy for the ground too hold !

Short of words,wonder what your your opinion would have been if the man was your brother or your son or maybe you are one of the innocent kids.
You can secretly marry 50 men, 2 is too small.You should also not forget to advice your daughters to keep up the family legacy.

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:01am On Jun 14, 2018
Pataricatering:
you won’t say fear men more than devil if this was a man ? Men have babies out of wedlock and have outside families regularly!
Sure I would have said the same thing if it was a woman that narrated her story ma.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Pataricatering(f): 7:02am On Jun 14, 2018
TheKabal:

So, when he sleeps with 10 different girls, would you will sleep with 10 different men or 1 man ten times.

Please let me know, its for research grin
at the rate we are going that will soon be happening !

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by hope4life: 7:02am On Jun 14, 2018
airmirthd1:
Women of nowdays !!! I tire o

I don't know why.Someone who saw the vision of hell said women are more in hell than men.I believe it because they are behind every problem here on earth.Take a woman out of the live of some men,they begin to do well.If you love a woman too much, she takes it for granted.Women have ruined the lives of some men.I know someone who is an elderly man sobbing emotionally while sharing his experience about his wife.But there are very few good ones sha.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Pataricatering(f): 7:03am On Jun 14, 2018
dingbang:
my brother just forget about those ladies. When you see them physically, they are worth nothing
see painment ! Lol !

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by dingbang(m): 7:05am On Jun 14, 2018
Pataricatering:
see painment ! Lol !
smiley I hope you don't fall a victim
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 14, 2018
Ladies are becoming some men's worst nightmares. Hahahaaaaaa! cool

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by DivinelyBlessed: 7:07am On Jun 14, 2018
Pataricatering:
and men are not carried away by sweet talk and money ? I laugh ! How do you think 419 people swindle guys ? Is it not sweet talk and money ? Shior!
Not so.
Sweet talk and money work generally for a lot of women... About 90%
Men, most times use their head to proccess the information...
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Pataricatering(f): 7:07am On Jun 14, 2018
Iyase7:
@Tinalex, so u mean u would advice ur mother or brother's wife to cheat because ur father or brother cheated? Secondly, what would you gain if u cheat on ur husband in marriage: money or fame? Marriage is not a relationship that u have to balance the situation! It means u're still going to inculcate that idea into ur children's development! Wish ur hubby sees ur comment then u will know that a man is quiet different from a woman!..A woman builds the home,a positive life changer she shud be! The back bone of the house! ..Imagine after a man finished spending millions on ur wedding just to make u happy u will still have the guts to say that if ur man cheat u will also cheat! Well its someone like u that is destined to marry a strong native doctor, that when u cheat u will either die or both u and the alleged boyfriend will gum together!!..is sex ur problem? If it is why marry? Marriage is not a compulsory thing and its not for all, its optional and for the best..Please stop corrupting all those married women with ur crazy idea! From the way u reacted I can see that u are or were once a slay queen and got no respect for men! Be wise ..A word is enough for the wise... Bae u just spoiled my mood with ur reaction!
stop crying like a b**tch ! Women have the right to cheat exactly like men ! We just didn’t know before - now we know ! Use your energy to advise men to be loyal and stop disturbing us - I tire for all these women-wrapper men who can die on top of women’s issues ! L

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Pataricatering(f): 7:10am On Jun 14, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Haba!

Men have been marrying wives simultaneously since the “serpent” entered the garden on eden ke! grin

E dey pain una now?

Get ready! This is just the alpha! When MEN reach “the omega” of a polygamous society PRACTICED F.U.B.U. style(for us by us) WOMEN, dem go CRY BLOOD! cheesy

Muchechecheche
small cheating they are all here crying ! Lol

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by KevinDein: 7:12am On Jun 14, 2018
Pataricatering:
Only evil men rationalize evil deeds committed by other men. Same way evil women like you are rationalizing a woman who tried to kill her children. It's the way with evil people. They rationalize evil and they usually come up with arguments that seem plausible to them. Corrupt politicians do that. Serial killers do that. Armed robbers do that.

Still doesn't make them any less evil.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Pataricatering(f): 7:13am On Jun 14, 2018
milemimi93:
O God, the creator of universe, the most merciful, I humbly call on you this hour come to our (men) aid. Let every Nigerian girl born from the 80s die a miserable death. Turn their light into darkness, inflict them with dangerous diseases. Frustrate their effort let their progress happens backward. Kill them in their youth, redraw peace from their mind.

And for we men, help us o God the most suffiecent. Teach us how to live without these ho.es.
Ameen!
you need to get laid man ! You are completely frustrated ! Take it easy ehn !

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by okenwa101(m): 7:17am On Jun 14, 2018
cococandy:
Men marry two wives secretly all the time. No sympathy there.
I for pity this guy if he didn’t start his post by labeling all women bad. Oga sorry

That's all you could say, I spot same feather here....... In men lies hot water ( hurt and pains, long time healing) but in woman lies fire ( irreparable destruction ) because they are precious gift (precious things does not go back to original form after damage) Taaaa abomination
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Pataricatering(f): 7:21am On Jun 14, 2018
11doubledee:
Pataricatering post

Short of words,wonder what your your opinion would have been if the man was your brother or your son or maybe you are one of the innocent kids.
You can secretly marry 50 men, 2 is too small.You should also not forget to advice your daughters to keep up the family legacy.
the man is not my brother ! Men don’t think “ what if this was my sister “ why should I think that way ? As for your advice - keep it to yourself ! I don’t need the advise of a man to run my marital or s*x life - go advise your fellow men ! There is nothing a woman can ever do that you people don’t deserve! Men have done worse - without remorse !

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 14, 2018
She was idle, reason my wife must be working. It doesn't matter how rich we are. When a lady isn't doing anything she results to social media that's where they meet all kinds of men.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by milemimi93(m): 7:22am On Jun 14, 2018
FIVE DANGEROUS MISTAKES MEN MAKE:

1. Believing that their wives or girlfriends love them. These hoes love your pocket and not you. Act broke and see them leave.

2. Sponsoring their girlfriends or wives' education.

3. Believing that these hoes will change once the get married to them.
Yeah change is constant but not to these hoes.. Once a hoe is forever a hoe.

4. Trying to keep or believing that money can keep a woman.
No matter how much u give a woman you can't keep her. Most of them cheat on u not becos they want to but simply because they are born LovePeddler. Cheating is in every girl's DNA.

5. Falling in love with women.
No man with his right senses would do that. Women don't deserve any love. Lust them never love them

cococandy , kimbraa , NwanyiAwkaetiti , Pataricatering and co come and see ya sister. Doing what y'all know how to do best.

God will punish una.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 14, 2018
Pataricatering:
the man is not my brother ! Men don’t think “ what if this was my sister “ why should I think that way ? As for your advice - keep it to yourself ! I don’t need the advise of a man to run my marital or s*x life - go advise your fellow men ! There is nothing a woman can ever do that you people don’t deserve! Men have done worse - without remorse !

Wish your son same ordeal.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by rosalieene(f): 7:25am On Jun 14, 2018
women this women that!
The men are worst than women. as there are some bad women, there are also more worst men. Who should be feared amongst men and women? men!

You will find more unfaithful men than women. Social media; when you visit most women groups on Facebook, everyday complaints, " my husband is a cheat, my husband is unfaithful, my husband beat me" ooh! is it because they don't come on nairaland to post it? Just try create a forum on nairaland and tell this married women here to talk as anonymous, you would be surprised at the number of complaints. No sane woman would want her marriage to fail irrespective of what their husbands does especially cheating You will see people advising her, "go down on ur kneels and pray" and she has been doing this even before the advice, hoping for the best. but when a wife cheats, The advice he gets from his fellow Men is "divorce her" and he has thought of it too.
Irony of life!!

well, what is my own.
lemme come and be going.

it is well

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by milemimi93(m): 7:25am On Jun 14, 2018
BiggyB242:
She was idle, reason my wife must be working. It doesn't matter how rich we are. When a lady isn't doing anything she results to social media that's where they meet all kinds of men.

women that work in banks from 7am to 6pm 5days a week then they end up bleeping with politicians and bank managers what would u say to that?

Whether idle or working, a hoe is a hoe
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Pataricatering(f): 7:28am On Jun 14, 2018
hope4life:

I don't know why.Someone who saw the vision of hell said women are more in hell than men.I believe it because they are behind every problem here on earth.Take a woman out of the live of some men,they begin to do well.If you love a woman too much, she takes it for granted.Women have ruined the lives of some men.I know someone who is an elderly man sobbing emotionally while sharing his experience about his wife.But there are very few good ones sha.
the person who saw the vision of hell with more women than men must have been hallucinating and high on cheap drugs and stupidity! Read up data on prison population ( which is the equivalent of hell on earth ) and explain why the population of males incarcerated far outnumber women ! Men commit more violent acts - armed robbery , murder , rape etc far more than women ! Except you are trying to tell me that God does not consider these things as sin ! I fear the stupidity of men sometimes ! Did you think critically about this before you posted it ? Later you people will be shouting how women lack “ intelligence “ ! Go and read a book , abeg !

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:29am On Jun 14, 2018
how are you sure the kids are yours
run to do DNA I REPEAT DNA DNA D N A
D N A
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Pataricatering(f): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:

Not so.
Sweet talk and money work generally for a lot of women... About 90%
Men, most times use their head to proccess the information...
there are a lot of other instances where men fall for sweet talk and money ! When you sell your vote for N1000 and a Kongo of rice - what is that - sweet talk and money ! The only reason why it seems so prevalent to women in the male - female dynamic is because men do the wooing ( so naturally they offer the benefits and try to sell themselves as a worthy candidate by whatever means ) ! Everybody falls for sweet talk and money ! Depending on circumstances.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Pataricatering(f): 7:35am On Jun 14, 2018
KevinDein:

Only evil men rationalize evil deeds committed by other men. Same way evil women like you are rationalizing a woman who tried to kill her children. It's the way with evil people. They rationalize evil and they usually come up with arguments that seem plausible to them. Corrupt politicians do that. Serial killers do that. Armed robbers do that.

Still doesn't make them any less evil.
the majority of men must be evil then !

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by vincentjk(m): 7:37am On Jun 14, 2018
What's happening these days biko'n

Women Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) / American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) / I Have Arrested My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.