Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

"My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" (57058 Views)

My Wife Secretly Told Her Friends I Was Loser. Now What? / How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Hedonisst: 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
What spoiled the whole story is that he remarried after everything. He is a foolish man, and I hope the new serpent finishes the job that the former one couldn't complete..

What exactly are you remarrying for, after this kind of experience and when you already have children? I hate men who think their lives are incomplete without marriage. Wussies.

15 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Ksslib(m): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
The uncountable disastrous marriage tales these young eyes of mine have read is doing a very good job of elevating the fear and paranoia I already have concerning marriage.

Mehn.. my throat dry..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by plessis: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
cococandy:
Men marry two wives secretly all the time. No sympathy there.
I for pity this guy if he didn’t start his post by labeling all women bad. Oga sorry

modify your post and applaud the woman for attempting to kill her husband....

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by abiolamitodun(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
stories attached to women these days are scary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by cococandy(f): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
plessis:
modify your post and applaud the woman for attempting to kill her husband....

No that’s evil. I won’t applaud that part

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by chronique(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
The problem I have with most ladies is that instead of them focusing on the matter at hand and scolding the lady in question, they'd start talking about how men are like this and that too, like it's a competition for both genders to be stupid.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
All Nigerian womens, there is God ooo.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by eluquenson(m): 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Women are very dangerous being

We guys just have to pray and seek God intervention when getting married.

The venom in women is more dangerous than the venom in a snake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by CSTR1003: 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
His chi is very much awake.
In most cases in Nigeria, the guy never survives. He would have eaten the poison.

Women, I hail o. After God, na una.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
I believe this story 100%

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by lilyheaven: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
cococandy:
I for pity this guy if he didn’t start his post by labeling all women bad. Oga sorry

He said all women are bad,
Yet he remarried.
Hope the second one won't deal with him, since he said all women are bad.

7 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by authenticman(m): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
Aadeyinka:
women! fear them, they can do anything silly and unbelievable things, easily carried away with money and sweet materials,sweet talk

Not all women!
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Okoroawusa: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
am speechless
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
Which kind of life are we into? So a lady can be such wicked, may God continue to guide and protect all men. Non of us will die in the hand of Delilah!
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by iPopAlomo(m): 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
cococandy:

You'll sha twist it to suit your deception...

6 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by ImperialYoruba: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
Gossipblogger:
This has got to be the Most Heartbreaking story, I got goosebumps reading this, I won't even try to waste your time cos its long, but Take a sit, get a coffee, read through these words one after the other and you'll be shocked, The man in question Uche Ogu sent the Story to Lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye who posted it on his page.

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/man-reveal-how-his-wife-secretly.html

A lawyer posted his client story on the internet Whhaaaaat!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by BotafogoJunior(m): 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hedonisst:
What spoiled the whole story is that he remarried after everything. He is a foolish man, and I hope the new serpent finishes the job that the former one couldn't complete..

What exactly are you remarrying for, after this kind of experience and when you already have children? I hate men who think their lives are incomplete without marriage. Wussies.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by deybholar(f): 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
Choi!!! shocked
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Gassa007: 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
cococandy:

You're just a waste.Quote me and thunder will strike you

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by CSTR1003: 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
lilyheaven:

He said all women are bad,
Yet he remarried.
Hope the second one won't deal with him, since he said all women are bad.
Is that the most important part of the story?

This man could have died by now.

His generalisation should be excused. The man has been truly betrayed to the point of possible death.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Ambitionsway: 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
I didn't bother reading the long write up but from what others have commented I think 9ja women need to fear God. The man also need to do DNA test for the kids.

I go come read all this many story hungry go come dey wire me.
grin

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by beejay85: 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
Its a case of mugun wife meeting maga guy story...BTW what single man ll be attracted to a woman with 4 children birthed within 12 years? ( 2003 -2015) ..time frame of old n new marriage.....d new man must be super gullible or forming mugun just to reap her of her assumed wealth...
My maga later cried cos him ticket don tear.....
As d main husband don know as e dey go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by deebest8(m): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
I don’t usually comment I just read, but these got me.
Am not married yet but with all these,mans not sure �.
I have ex that is married,the way she called me en ,married women oo.
How are you sure those kids are yours?only God can judge.

(Fear of a women is the beginning of knowledge)����‍♂️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Tinalex(f): 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
Men do worse, and the bitter pill is making women rebellious on a large scale. I keep telling women, don't get married thinking he won't cheat cos he will, but when he does cheat also but don't let him know. There is nothing as sweet as squaring!!! As for this man, I say thank God for his life. No more men eating their cake and having it, cheating is now prone to both gender.

10 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Could dis be true... I need someone to tell me am dreaming.. Dis is beyond wickedness.
Better believe it. To find a decent woman that her brain has not been messed up is hard. Baby mama sure pass, if celebrities can open up to you , you will be amazed at what women can do because a good dick and material things.

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Alonzoh(m): 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
After God fear woman
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
Igbo...hmmmm
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Orpe7(m): 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
Wait till she goes all tyler perry Acrimony on your ass na den u go know whatsup

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by MRSHYCAT(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
kimbraa:
I stopped pitying them long ago. There are three sides to a story. grin
Another disaster of a female spotted!!! A woman denied her own kids!!! and you're here looking for different sides to a very sad tale. May your heavenly father deny you like that woman did. scum!!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by sulakishop(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Is she from agbor like my own?

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by jaxxy(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
A cheating wife is more dangerous than a cheating husband tho it cud also depend on who is more of the provider. Fact!

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by OmoDavido(m): 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tinalex:
Men do worse, and the bitter pill is making women rebellious on a large scale. I keep telling women, don't get married thinking he won't cheat cos he will, but when he does cheat also but don't let him know. There is nothing as sweet as squaring!!! As for this man, I say thank God for his life. No more men eating their cake and having it, cheating is now prone to both gender.

I pity your husband. People like you will end up being used for ritual. Evil women of now adays. chai

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) / American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) / I Have Arrested My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.