Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) (41849 Views)

This Campaign Advert Was Done In 1993 By MKO ABIOLA - Throwback Video / Medina Vs Jerusalem — Religious Tension Brews Over Renaming Of Oyo Community / Nigeria, 5 Other West African Countries Condemn Renaming Of CFA Franc To ECO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by chris31(m): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2018
yarimo:
TINUBU and co rejected the re naming of unilag because, they knew GOODLUCK jonathan doesn't know why he is president of Nigeria at that time. grin
Its down to hatred & tribalism
Africa will always be Africa
Education supposed to have change our mentality but i can't see the different educated & illiterates among the youths in this country
I have advice for u change travel out of ur region for just only six months ur level of hatred & tribalism will reduced

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by suremanpatriot: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2018
Nebuchadnezar:
Gej really tried
God bless Gej
the best president since democracy cool

you mean he tried to reduce Lagos to ridicule but didn't succeed.
mko is national figure and Lagos is not sit of FG,why didn't he name Abuja university mko uni.
UNILAG that put Lagos on global recognition as an iconic institution. U jealous and envious moroons lik u wanted to rubbish Unilag. Thank God for rubbishing u instead and your zooman Jonathan durin your failed exploits. Shame on u ppl with wicked and mundane sense of reasonin angry
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Pavarottii(m): 9:52am On Jun 14, 2018
emerged01:

You people always miss it. SW never hated GEJ. If you can think without been biased,in 2011,SW voted for GEJ,only osun voted for Ribadu. After 2011 election,if I may ask you,what was the highest political position given to Yoruba nation or can you mention any capital project GEJ carried out in SW?
Don't bitter about Yoruba political moves,it is allow in politics. Go where you can gain from. No one wish to be in the company of losers.
There is no way, GEJ would av lost in 2011. U people should stop feeling like u installed GEJ. Cos there is as no opposition.
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by DoTheNeedful: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2018
Pavarottii:

Still talking from one side of the mouth , still diminishing GEJ. Who told u the east didn't vote for abiola. Please get ur facts right. The yorubas never fought tooth and nail to install GEJ in 2011. Obasanjo was on his side and PDP was the only strong party. GEJ didn't really av any contender. Hence the formation of A PC to take him out by all means by the west in collaboration with the north. And because GEJ decided not to lick d ass of obj, he went against him also. If GEJ was truly loved he would av been to do a second tenure. Cos no president In d history of Nigerian DoD better than him in 4years.

1. Abiola lost in the SE. SE voted for Tofa.
2. Yorubas were part of the those that fought for GEJ's mandate in 2010 except you want to diminish that.
3. Yorubas voted for GEJ in 2011 and if you say it is because there was not other strong party then God is not in you.
4. Name three things GEJ did in the SW because you claim he is the best ever. We don't see things the same way.
5. It is unfortunate that you interprete the preference of one for the hatred of another. I strongly believe you are not a democrat and you have hate for the Yorubas.

I am more interested in number 4.

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by suremanpatriot: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2018
suremanpatriot:

you mean he tried to reduce Lagos to ridicule but didn't succeed.
mko is national figure and Lagos is not sit of FG,why didn't he name Abuja university mko uni.
UNILAG that put Lagos on global recognition as an iconic institution. U jealous and envious moroons lik u wanted to rubbish Unilag. Thank God for rubbishing u instead and your zooman Jonathan durin your failed exploits. Shame on u ppl with wicked and mundane sense of reasonin angry
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Dareal90s(m): 9:59am On Jun 14, 2018
Why rename an existing university, can't he build another university nd name it Maulag? Useless Jonathan
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Pavarottii(m): 10:01am On Jun 14, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

1. Abiola lost in the SE. SE voted for Tofa.
2. Yorubas were part of the those that fought for GEJ's mandate in 2010 except you want to dimish that.
3. Yorubas voted for GEJ in 2011 and if you say it is because there was not other strong party then God is not in you.
4. Name three things GEJ did in the SW because you claim he is the best ever. We don't see things the same way.
5. It is unfortunate that you interprete the preference of one for the hatred of another. I strongly you are not a democrat and you have hate for the Yorubas.

I am more interested in number 4.
He did more roads in the south west than Buhari is doing. And Wat exactly do u want him to do apart from given d citizens a comfortable life to live.
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Gbire111: 10:02am On Jun 14, 2018
As much as I love GEJ, I did oppose him when he announced UNILAG as MKOU. Yes! He lacks the power; is was illegal. It would had come to reality if he consulted the NASS. Only NASS can decide the changing of name of any federal university and State house of assemblies in case of state universities.
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by BluntBoy(m): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Even from these statements, we know those who have hatred for others. Can't you people just be free-minded? This is politics and democracy. The preference for someone should not be seen as hatred for another. MKO lost in the East and our Igbo brothers voted for a Northerner in 1993 yet I have not seen anyone say that the Igbos hate Abiola. It is politics and it is democracy. We are not obliged to see things the same way.

The same Yorubas that you claim hated GEJ were at the forefront fighting for his right against the Northern powers. They even voted for him in 2011 and also rigged in his favor. However, 4 years later they felt he had not done enough for their region.Even at that, in 2015, GEJ still had around 42% of SWern votes which shows many still wanted him. GEJ also made some bad decisions such as undermining OBJ in PDP and releasing Major Al Mustapha who many Yorubas feel was a villain in MKO's saga.

On renaming Unilag after MKO, I will salute GEJ on that but it is extremely difficult to rename schools like Unilag, UNN and UI after anyone at this point. ABU was easier to rename after Ahmadu Bello because the school was still in its infancy when it was renamed. Many Yoruba graduates of OAU still do not like the idea of renaming the school after Awolowo although most like Awolowo himself. GEJ did not do proper consultations before he tried renaming the school. The students and alumni of the school did not like the idea. I don't think people will be silent if UNN is named after GEJ tomorrow.

Making June 12 a national holiday is by far more dignifying in my opinion. Also the official recognition of Abiola as the winner is soothing.

Our Eastern brothers should be more liberal in the way they see things and stop seeing things from the prism of hatred.

Well-said, bro.

I don't know why people continue to see this thing as a Yoruba thing.

I can't understand how somebody will just wake up and decide to make a decision that would impact a lot of lives negatively. I had a lecturer whom we called Baba Ike during my master's program. The man is an alumnus of Obafemi Awolowo University. Whenever the man referred to OAU, he always called it University of Ife and refused to call it OAU. That is how strong the bond is. I can't understand why these tribalists keep on seeing the rejection of GEJ's gift as hatred of Yoruba for GEJ. Unilag has alumni from all parts of the country and I can bet that none of them liked the change. The name "Unilag" alone drives thousands of prospective candidates to choose the school as first choice. Why would anyone just wake up one day and rename such a university. It is like renaming University of Nigeria Nsukka to Nnamdi Kanu University. I am sure even sympathizers of Kanu who are alumni of the university will reject such a gift.

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Dareal90s(m): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2018
Pavarottii:
They never loved GEJ. The west majorly.
Cos up till now am still looking for the offence he made towards the west that warrant such HATRED.

THANK GOD GEJ STEPPED DOWN FOR THEM so they SHOULD ENJOY BUHARI THEY LOVE.

IT WONT TAKE ANYTHING FROM GEJ.

Let's just call a spade a spade.
GOD BLESS GEJ.
have u forgotten Goodluck Jonathan has a huge vote in South West? U just talking anyhow, what did GEJ did in southwest, what did he commission? how many Yoruba men do we have in his cabinet? Then u expect us to accept the renaming of our University, y can't he build another uni in southwest and name it, he went ahead renaming other existing universities, do u call that achievement?

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by DoTheNeedful: 10:06am On Jun 14, 2018
Pavarottii:

He did more roads in the south west than Buhari is doing. And Wat exactly do u want him to do apart from given d citizens a comfortable life to live.

You watched too much of NTA during his time. I have been to all parts of SW and I can't name one. Even you can't name one hence you have to say he did many roads. Name just two of them or any other project.

By the way I know we have both agreed that MKO lost in SE. At least I am 100% sure about that. If you have any contrary fact, present it. No one has ever accused Igbos of hating MKO because of that. It's not a must that we all face the same direction.

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by odapey(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2018
Xander85:

This is to show you that all these affirmations of love, reverence and respect for Abiola and what he stood for is all opportunistic grandstanding and playing to the gallery!

Where else in the world is someone good enough for the highest honour in the land, and good enough for a public holiday taken in his honour, yet he's not good enough to have a university named after him!? Even Awo that hasn't been accorded this much honour by the federal gov't has a university named after him!

Your kind rejoicing here that Tinubu and co coerced and cajoled others to reject the naming of UNILAG after MKO....it's either your happy because you really don't think MKO merits the honour or you're happy b'cos you felt it would 'shame' and 'embarrass' GEJ, not minding the fact that MKO merited the honour! Either way, you don't come out of this with your honour and integrity intact so wipe that smirk off your two faces!

my question for you is "what year did fg name UniIfe after Awo's and what year did GEJ try to do such a thing? after how many years of existence?

The FUOYE he created was supposed to b named after MKO. if he did so, there wouldn't be rejection. UNILAG carries the name of most widely known Nigeria city across the globe (even pass d FCT) and it's a pride on its own.
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by sweetlaw: 10:10am On Jun 14, 2018
double standard!!!

but now, they are applauding Buhari because they know if they say any nonsense, the man go kill them one after the other.

foolish fifo
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 14, 2018
Pavarottii:
Cos up till now am still looking for the offence he made towards the west that warrant such HATRED.

GOD BLESS GEJ.

So voting out somebody from power is hatred,,if you really had a deep reasoning ask yourself ...who were @ the warfront against the northerners when MR yaradua died,who transition the transmission of power to GEJ,
GEJ was later democratically elected by whose votes ,,could he have won without the combination of all regions in nigeria,, answer it to yourself. did the north not share there vote for Gej.
the really question,what changed after 5yrs n made people vote out same GEJ they voted massively,,oooh!! suddenly we realise is not from north or south west

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by emerged01(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2018
Pavarottii:

There is no way, GEJ would av lost in 2011. U people should stop feeling like u installed GEJ. Cos there is as no opposition.
You failed to answer my question.

So you think because we didn't install him,we deserved to be marginalized?

Where was Buhari? If you think we didn't install him but you know we uninstalled him.

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by yarimo(m): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2018
Narration for the gods
chris31:

Its down to hatred & tribalism
Africa will always be Africa
Education supposed to have change our mentality but i can't see the different educated & illiterates among the youths in this country
I have advice for u change travel out of ur region for just only six months ur level of hatred & tribalism will reduced
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by wasiudvd(m): 10:23am On Jun 14, 2018
LochOtieno:

I don't want to think.....

thank u
I know, u didn't do that before you made your initial comment.

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by mapet: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2018
LaudableXX:

Nebuchadnezar: :
Gej really tried
God bless Gej
the best president since democracy cool

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy seun
GEJ did NOT try anything! angry UNILAG was already a brand, with a recognisable identity - both locally and internationally. Changing its' name, would have killed the brand. Moreover,why change its' identity without consulting the stakeholders? shocked It shows how insensitive GEJ was, at that time. There were more than 3 Federal Universities in the South, that had no recognisable identity or brand, whose names could have been changed or used to immortalise Abiola. Instead, GEJ stupidly tried to do a cosmetic name change with UNILAG. And it backfired big time. Silly man. undecided How clueless can a president be?

1. GEJ was grossly uninformed. The laws and statutes of Unilag says that if you want to rename such University after an individual, it must be that that individual has a relationship with the institution. MKO has no relationship whatsoever with Unilag.
2. It is wrong, idiocy and tomfoolery to say it was Tinubu and Fayemi that prevented GEJ from renaming Unilag after MKO. Even the Unilag council, Alumi bodies, ASSU, Student Union and many other interest groups reject the idea.
3. GEJ's action was rejected overwhelmingly because that action, even if accepted would have twisted the essense of June 12. June 12 is a national mandate and not a SW mandate. You cannot just try to compensate SW because of June 12, you rather compensate the whole nation. This is what I believe other tribes don't understand about we SWers, about how we place principles above individuals, how we a primarily collectivist rather than individualistic, how we do not support even our "person" once such goes against principles and values that are altruistic.

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by 2016v2017: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2018
obonujoker:
Who cares??

All that matters is to join hand and vote Baba dullarpo out by Allah's mercy....
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by teepain: 10:35am On Jun 14, 2018
fabre4:

I believe being named after a university is the highest honor you can get... just like OAU... maybe tinubu wanted UNILAG for himself seeing he may never get GCFR I thinks that was the reason for his disapproval not that he was doing MKO OR UNILAG any favor

But it wasn't only Tinubu that rejected the naming. Even Afe Babalola who is pro PDP rejected it. I think that UNILAG had already assumed a life of its own and renaming would have eroded its brand equity and perhaps that was why a lot of people kicked against renaming it as MAULAG.
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by 2016v2017: 10:35am On Jun 14, 2018
Pavarottii:

GOD BLESS GEJ.
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by patani(m): 11:11am On Jun 14, 2018
Pavarottii:

GOD BLESS GEJ.

When people praise GEJ, it shows how daft they are. It’s either you support nepotism or you fail to understand basic economics of a country.
Quote me and see something
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Uyemi: 11:13am On Jun 14, 2018
LaudableXX:

GEJ did NOT try anything! angry UNILAG was already a brand, with a recognisable identity - both locally and internationally. Changing its' name, would have killed the brand. Moreover,why change its' identity without consulting the stakeholders? shocked It shows how insensitive GEJ was, at that time. There were more than 3 Federal Universities in the South, that had no recognisable identity or brand, whose names could have been changed or used to immortalise Abiola. Instead, GEJ stupidly tried to do a cosmetic name change with UNILAG. And it backfired big time. Silly man. undecided How clueless can a president be?

And May 29th is not a brand? when did the millitary officially hand over to the civilian government? why do you mark your birthday from the day you were born instead of the day you were conceived?
Speaking of the title given to him, Abiola was only a president elect who was never sworn into office which (to a large extent) is just not okay.
Call me what ever you want but the truth is that they used a man of quality reputation to play on your myopic intelligence just like they did in 2015
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by ehissi(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2018
LaudableXX:

MKO merited the honour, but GEJ's renaming of UNILAG after Abiola was an insensitive Greek gift. sad It was done to rubbish the brand identity of UNILAG, and it was done without consulting widespread stakeholders who had invested time, energy, efforts and resources into the growth and development of the university. GEJ wanted to restrict Abiola's honour to a mere Lagos affair, without any impact. undecided There were new federal universities opened in the south by the same GEJ, that could have been renamed after Abiola, without creating a fuss, but GEJ chose to ignore those options. GEJ obviously had a sinister, spiteful and ill-conceived motive in changing the name of UNILAG. A leader is meant to consult widely before taking such monumental decisions, but GEJ refused to do so. Why??

And let me guess, Buhari consulted widely with the people who partook of the june 12 struggle - like Mayegun who is wondering why Baba Kingibe, who dumped and sold out MKO Abiola and served as a minister twice under Abacha was honoured alongside Abiola - or the leaders of NADECO that are wondering why they weren't in on the whole award ceremony where only some of their recommendations were carried out.

Or the former Chief Justice of Nigeria and Chairman of the 2016 National Honours Committee, Justice Alfa Belgore, who is wondering why a dead man is given a post-humous award that the law only permits to be given to the living without even consulting him.

There is such a thing as giving a dog a bad name just so you can hang it. There is also such a thing as dressing up a donkey in jewels just so you can crown it.........

For the price of a pot of porridge, some Nigerians have done both, the height of the madness was Abiola's daughter apologising to Buhari at the event.

At that point, I knew that I have seen it all. But then again, I wasn't surprised, after all she is a card carrying member of the APC. They have become birds of the same feather, after all Tony Anenih was also a members of the SDP during the june era, it's not a new something.

Today they say re-Naming UNILAG as MAULAG was an attack on UNILAG, it was never meant to honour Abiola - even though it is in line with the recommendations of the Chairman of the National Honours Committee - but Awarding GCFR to Abiola post-humously is not - even when it violates the law of the land - here we see a people selling their destiny for the price of a pot of porridge......
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by dannykares: 11:33am On Jun 14, 2018
jahsharon:
We now know who was and is still more powerful between Tinubu and Goatluck. Goatluck made a pronouncement on UNOLAG and Tinubu overruled it. Now, Buhari has made his pronouncement on June 12, even the Court cannot overrule it.
bro if yu av a father am sure yu won't like sum1 abusing or insulting him, I swear evn yu re make to b d president of dis country yu wil be de worst on earth Eva seen
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Pavarottii(m): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2018
patani:

When people praise GEJ, it shows how daft they are. It’s either you support nepotism or you fail to understand basic economics of a country.
Quote me and see something

Cos u know u said rubbish, u r now threaten people not to quote u. Avec stay with ur low Iq violence.
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Jaideyone(m): 11:38am On Jun 14, 2018
LochOtieno:
these guys are pure betrayal.....

they choose hausa fulani in place of Goodluck jonathan from south.

after every every they still backstabbed jonathan.

Gej knows the truth of people that love him in this country.

wike was aware that why he didn't give them bleeding space in the last conducted pdp congresses.
keep crying betrayal all over nairaland.

Illiterate!!! Jonathan tried to honour abiola without admitting abiola won the election. the same Jonathan went ahead to release the killer of kudirat abiola.

your Jonathan is the true definition of a betrayer.

enough of your foolishness pls
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2018
wasiudvd:
I know, u didn't do that before you made your initial comment.

ok....mind your buisness then.
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Jaideyone(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2018
Pavarottii:

GOD BLESS GEJ.
you are very foolish for this comment.

the west voted Jonathan in 2011. after 2009-2015 the only thing he did for us is Benin ore road.

so tell me why we should have voted for him again in 2015 when he didn't give us any meaningful development.

by the way mention one road Jonathan repaired 100% in the south east in 6yrs!!! don't even mention Onitsha owerri cos majority of it was done during Obasanjo and yaradua.

mention one road Jonathan did in the south east. I'm waiting
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Xander85: 11:42am On Jun 14, 2018
BluntBoy:

Well-said, bro.

I don't know why people continue to see this thing as a Yoruba thing.

I can't understand how somebody will just wake up and decide to make a decision that would impact a lot of lives negatively. I had a lecturer whom we called Baba Ike during my master's program. The man is an alumnus of Obafemi Awolowo University. Whenever the man referred to OAU, he always called it University of Ife and refused to call it OAU. That is how strong the bond is. I can't understand why these tribalists keep on seeing the rejection of GEJ's gift as hatred of Yoruba for GEJ. Unilag has alumni from all parts of the country and I can bet that none of them liked the change. The name "Unilag" alone drives thousands of prospective candidates to choose the school as first choice. Why would anyone just wake up one day and rename such a university. It is like renaming University of Nigeria Nsukka to Nnamdi Kanu University. I am sure even sympathizers of Kanu who are alumni of the university will reject such a gift.

Dude, if by Mazi Kanus' efforts Biafra is actualised, i wouldn't mind the new country being named after him sef, never mind a mere university!

All this just points to how much you value MKO! You're free to say MKOs efforts and sacrifice is not up to having UNILAG being named after him, it's the pretence and hypocrisy that one finds annoying!
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by RexTramadol1: 11:43am On Jun 14, 2018
LaudableXX:

GEJ did NOT try anything! angry UNILAG was already a brand, with a recognisable identity - both locally and internationally. Changing its' name, would have killed the brand. Moreover,why change its' identity without consulting the stakeholders? shocked It shows how insensitive GEJ was, at that time. There were more than 3 Federal Universities in the South, that had no recognisable identity or brand, whose names could have been changed or used to immortalise Avilla. Instead, GEJ stupidly tried to do a cosmetic name change with UNILAG. And it backfired big time. Silly man. undecided How clueless can a president be?

University of Ife was a top brand

Even most elites who attended still call the school University of Ife till date

When it was changed to Obafemi Awolowo University, did heaven fall?

Even as OAU at that time clashed with the Organisation of African Unity

Use ur number 6 abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Former Emir Sanusi’s Portrait Was Reintroduced At Coronation Hall / Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) / Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.