Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) (41838 Views)

This Campaign Advert Was Done In 1993 By MKO ABIOLA - Throwback Video / Medina Vs Jerusalem — Religious Tension Brews Over Renaming Of Oyo Community / Nigeria, 5 Other West African Countries Condemn Renaming Of CFA Franc To ECO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by patani(m): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2018
Pavarottii:

Cos u know u said rubbish, u r now threaten people not to quote u. Avec stay with ur low Iq violence.

Mado, bring on your argument n defend your stupid master GEJ...what did he do for you? How is he the best? Since you claim have high IQ.. don’t ask me to defend buhari cos I’m totally against his Govt n what he stands for.
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2018
Jaideyone:
keep crying betrayal all over nairaland.

Illiterate!!! Jonathan tried to honour abiola without admitting abiola won the election. the same Jonathan went ahead to release the killer of kudirat abiola.

your Jonathan is the true definition of a betrayer.

enough of your foolishness pls

u can resort to insult but truth hurts....

Gej did everything humanly possible to pacify una even campaigning 2 times in west....still the hatred haboured against him was much....

I don't blame.....him.....

It wasn't wrong for him to say igbos are his backbones.
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Mouth odour is one of the greatest disease so far

Rumour has it on nairaland that Tinubu has incurable mouth odour (halitosis)shocked

You must be a veteran in same for you to know I guess. I don't see anything in this post that warrants insult.
Ronu nah.
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Jaideyone(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2018
Xander85:

This is to show you that all these affirmations of love, reverence and respect for Abiola and what he stood for is all opportunistic grandstanding and playing to the gallery!

Where else in the world is someone good enough for the highest honour in the land, and good enough for a public holiday taken in his honour, yet he's not good enough to have a university named after him!? Even Awo that hasn't been accorded this much honour by the federal gov't has a university named after him!

Your kind rejoicing here that Tinubu and co coerced and cajoled others to reject the naming of UNILAG after MKO....it's either your happy because you really don't think MKO merits the honour or you're happy b'cos you felt it would 'shame' and 'embarrass' GEJ, not minding the fact that MKO merited the honour! Either way, you don't come out of this with your honour and integrity intact so wipe that smirk off your two faces!
Jonathan wanted to name unilag after abiola without acknowledging that abiola won the election!!! that is his number one mistake!!! you are just too myopic to see beyond your nose.

the same Jonathan went behind our backs and released the killer of abiolas wife!!! just to get northern votes!!!

GEJ was playing politics!!!
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Jaideyone(m): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2018
LochOtieno:

Gej did everything humanly possible to pacify una even campaigning 2 times in west....still the hatred haboured against him was much....

if you want me to accept yorubas are betrayers give me two roads Jonathan rehabilitated in the south west in 6yrs.

then mention two other projects worth minimum of 1b naira each that he did for us in 6yrs. I'm waiting!!!

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Jaideyone(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2018
LochOtieno:

also tell me why the same Jonathan that tried to name unilag after abiola also released the killer of abiola's wife. I'm waiting

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2018
Jaideyone:

if you want me to accept yorubas are betrayers give me two roads Jonathan rehabilitated in the south west in 6yrs.

then mention two other projects worth minimum of 1b naira each that he did for us in 6yrs. I'm waiting!!!

even in SE and even in SS even in his own bayelsa he didn't accomplish much.....he did do much....but Nigeria fared well....

He didn't do any but SE voted him with hope
SS did same.......despite not much infrastructure....

but his policies were good....it favoured even small businesses.....

Buhari has given una June 12....what esle remains....vote him...

suffering and smilling...
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 14, 2018
Jaideyone:
also tell me why the same Jonathan that tried to name unilag after abiola also released the killer of abiola's wife. I'm waiting

Don't justify una bad actions on frivolities.......

what u people did was bad....

buhari is now a saint.....

he honoured abiola and praised his tormentor.....very hypocritical...
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Jaideyone(m): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2018
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
claptrap
you don't know anything about brand
you hate Gej the best president ever
i bet if Buhari changed the name himself you'll be singing his praise by now.
mr man just admit that you hate Gej and just a bigot, sycophant or naturally dumb.
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
he's the worst president since mankind
kiss the truth
pls give us names of two roads Jonathan rehabilitated in the south east. we are waiting

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Jaideyone(m): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2018
LochOtieno:

even in SE and even in SS even in his own bayelsa he didn't accomplish much.....he did do much....but Nigeria fared well....

He didn't do any but SE voted him with hope
SS did same.......despite not much infrastructure....

but his policies were good....it favoured even small businesses.....

Buhari has given una June 12....what esle remains....vote him...

oh so no visible roads and our foreign reserve was dipping yet he's a good president? grin you are more naive than I initially thought

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Jaideyone(m): 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
LochOtieno:

Don't justify una bad actions on frivolities.......

what u people did was bad....

buhari is now a saint.....

he honoured abiola and praised his tormentor.....very hypocritical...
buhari is not a saint but we are seeing visible development.

-lagos Ibadan expressway
-lagos Abeokuta express way
-shagamu ikorodu road
-lagos Ibadan rail
-abiola finally got a national apology and GCRF. he has been declared winner of the election and his family will now be paid all the dues they deserve.
-national stadium and state house marina handed over to Lagos state.
- fg gave support for the ibejulekki seaport and dangote refinery

those are visible projects we can point to in 3yrs of buhari
mention projects like that you can point to that Jonathan did for the south west in 6yrs. we are waiting for your reply sir

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jaideyone:
oh so no visible roads and our foreign reserve was dipping yet he's a good president? grin you are more naive than I initially thought

read my last statement.....enjoy buhari

Gej has stepped out for una to enjoy buhari

so enjoy ur Greek gift while it lasts.
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jaideyone:

-lagos Ibadan expressway
-shagamu ikorodu road
-lagos Ibadan rail
-abiola finally got a national apology and GCRF. he has been declared winner of the election and his family will now be paid all the dues they deserve.

mention projects like that you can point to that Jonathan did for the south west in 6yrs. we are waiting for your reply sir

I don't read hypocrisy as text....

Enjoy ur buhari....is a pity....

Gej understands better now.
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Jaideyone(m): 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
LochOtieno:

read my last statement.....enjoy buhari

Gej has stepped out for una to enjoy buhari

so enjoy ur Greek gift while it lasts.

lol if

-lagos Ibadan expressway
-shagamu ikorodu road
-lagos Ibadan rail

all the above projects will better the lives of yorubas. if they are Greek gifts then pls leave us and let us enjoy it. why are you crying on our behalf grin

under Jonathan we didn't even get any gift whether Greek or Nigerian gift grin

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Xander85: 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jaideyone:
you are very foolish for this comment.

the west voted Jonathan in 2011. after 2009-2015 the only thing he did for us is Benin ore road.

so tell me why we should have voted for him again in 2015 when he didn't give us any meaningful development.

by the way mention one road Jonathan repaired 100% in the south east in 6yrs!!! don't even mention Onitsha owerri cos majority of it was done during Obasanjo and yaradua.

mention one road Jonathan did in the south east. I'm waiting

For you to boldly imply that you'd vote for Buhari in 2019, given all you see happening in Nigeria and all you know about the mans bigotry, vindictiveness, pettiness and hate, it just goes to show how defective your moral compass has become, and how you throw commonsense out the window on the prospects of material gain!

GEJ wasn't perfect, neither did he do as much for the SE as he did for say the north! But the fact that Ndigbo were still prepared to vote him in again should give you an idea that their decisions and priorities were not based on materialistic gains....on naira and kobo, like you're implying is the case with the Yoruba/SW! You're implying the Yoruba/SW are prepared to vote even for the devil himself if he gives them token material benefits (while ignoring their hated competition) not minding the purity or otherwise of his intentions!

Ndigbo voted for GEJ out of a sense of redressing the decades of power imbalance in the country....decades that has seen the core muslim north unfairly hold on to power the most; they voted for GEJ b'cos they felt the Niger Delta minorities needed to feel they were part of this country...equal stakeholders, and not slaves of the caliphate; they voted for GEJ even though he hadn't done as much for them by way of infrastructure b'cos they believed they would get a fairer deal in his second term; they voted for GEJ b'cos they knew the antecedents of the main opposition candidate, and today everyone can see they have been vindicated; they voted for GEJ b'cos they knew Buhari to be a despotic, nepotistic, vindictive, certificateless and heartless man who had a big question mark on the status of his health!

Cheers! smiley
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Jaideyone(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
LochOtieno:

I don't read hypocrisy as text....

Enjoy ur buhari....is a pity....

Gej understands better now.
tell us Jonathan's project in the southwest!!! at least we will admit we betrayed him if you can tell us how he developed the south west. I'm waiting!!!

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Jaideyone(m): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Xander85:

For you to boldly imply that you'd vote for Buhari in 2019, given all you see happening in Nigeria and all you know about the mans bigotry, vindictiveness, pettiness and hate, it just goes to show how defective your moral compass has become, and how you throw commonsense out the window on the prospects of material gain!

GEJ wasn't perfect, neither did he do as much for the SE as he did for say the north! But the fact that Ndigbo were still prepared to vote him in again should give you an idea that their decisions and priorities were not based on materialistic gains....on naira and kobo, like you're implying is the case with the Yoruba/SW! You're implying the Yoruba/SW are prepared to vote even for the devil himself if he gives them token material benefits (while ignoring their hated competition) not minding the purity or otherwise of his intentions!

Ndigbo voted for GEJ out of a sense of redressing the decades of power imbalance in the country....decades that has seen the core muslim north unfairly hold on to power the most; they voted for GEJ b'cos they felt the Niger Delta minorities needed to feel they were part of this country...equal stakeholders, and not slaves of the caliphate; they voted for GEJ even though he hadn't done as much for them by way of infrastructure b'cos they believed they would get a fairer deal in his second term; they voted for GEJ b'cos they knew the antecedents of his opposition candidate, and today everyone can see they have been vindicated; they voted for GEJ b'cos they knew Buhari to be a despotic, nepotistic, vindictive, certificateless and heartless man who had a big question mark on the status of his health!

Cheers! smiley

power imbalance my as$

buhari did all these in 3yrs is the south west

-lagos Ibadan expressway (65% completed)
-lagos Abeokuta express way (started this year)
-shagamu ikorodu road (started this year and progressing steadily)
-lagos Ibadan rail (to be completed this year)

pls tell us what Jonathan did for us in 6yrs. I don't want to hear that power imbalance crap.

even if someone from Egypt can develop my state I'll gladly vote for him.

tell us how Jonathan developed the south west. since your own region doesn't care about development. the south west does.

what did Jonathan do to develop the south west in 6yrs. tell us pls

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jaideyone:
tell us Jonathan's project in the southwest!!! at least we will admit we betrayed him if you can tell us how he developed the south west. I'm waiting!!!

he did nothing...

hope this is what u want to hear....

he did nothing....QED...

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Xander85: 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jaideyone:

power imbalance my as$

buhari did all these in 3yrs is the south west

-lagos Ibadan expressway (65% completed)
-lagos Abeokuta express way (started this year)
-shagamu ikorodu road (started this year and progressing steadily)
-lagos Ibadan rail (to be completed this year)

pls tell us what Jonathan did for us in 6yrs. I don't want to hear that power imbalance crap.

even if someone from Egypt can develop my state I'll gladly vote for him.

tell us how Jonathan developed the south west. since your own region doesn't care about development. the south west does.

what did Jonathan do to develop the south west in 6yrs. tell us pls

So assuming for the sake of argument GEJ did nothing for the south west, you mean you lot had a crystal ball in 2015 to know a Buhari would do more for the south west than GEJ did for them? What exactly did you know about Buhari in 2015 that the rest of the south didn't....or was it just a case of playing hateful, tribal politics b'cos your son was the VP candidate at the time and you felt GEJ was favouring Igbos a bit to much and not keeping to the post-war script of sidelining and humilating them?

You come across as being quite fickle, easily led and breathtakingly gullible! Have you asked yourself why your god Buhari didn't accord Abiola this 'honour' in 2015..in 2016...in 2017, and a few months to the 2019 elections he suddenly gets a epiphany and realises Abiola deserves the highest honour in the land and a public holiday to boot!? Dude, get real for chrissakes! shocked

You do realise the Lagos-Ibadan job was started during GEJs tenure don't you? What credit do you give him for that?

We have a so called 'nation' in which a hateful, murderous despot treats one part with derision and disdain and curries the favour of another part for electoral purposes (basically playing one-against-the-other), and Jaideyone and his ilk don't see a problem with this since he's dealing with the people they hate!

At least you can't argue that GEJ favoured the SE unfairly against the SW in infrastructure can you? I believe GEJ could have done more for the south in general, but this inaction was not done out of vindictiveness and hate as is the present case with Buhari vis-a-vis the SE! GEJs problem and mistake was that he wanted to win over the north and in the process we down south got less than we should have! You could argue that Buhari is doing same with trying to please the SW, and i'll say fair enough! But i'll then go on to ask why he's playing one part against the other and why he's favouring the SW over the SE? Could it be b'cos he feels the SE wouldn't vote for him in 2019 and hence they can go screw themselves? I hope you can now see the difference between him and GEJ; GEJ knew the core muslim north didn't like him and were most likely not going to vote for him in 2015, hence he then set out to try and win them over...the vindictive and hateful Buhari is doing the opposite!

On the bolded, you couldn't have chosen a better analogy! wink You've already gotten yourselves a Pharaoh from Egypt that is buying you over with materialistic stuff while having his hands stained in blood!

So finally, going by your logic that the Yoruba/SW didn't vote for GEJ in 2015 b'cos he did near fuc'kall for them, we can use same logic to say the SE shouldn't vote for the Pharaoh Buhari b'cos not only has he done fuc'kall for us, but he's even added jara by sending out his fulani soldiers to murder hundreds of Igbo youth! If i hear any Yoruba or Buhari minion trying to convince Ndigbo to vote for Buhari come 2019, not only will i invite you to use you 'logic' on them, but i'll also tear them a massive e-slap for good measure! cheesy

Cheers mate! wink
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by fabre4: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
teepain:

But it wasn't only Tinubu that rejected the naming. Even Afe Babalola who is pro PDP rejected it. I think that UNILAG had already assumed a life of its own and renaming would have eroded its brand equity and perhaps that was why a lot of people kicked against renaming it as MAULAG.

Everyone had their own reason for rejecting it. Mine was because the name was boring, Afebabs may be for genuine reasons but tinubu is a greedy politician who sees himself as the god of lagos
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Geniro: 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jaideyone:

-lagos Ibadan expressway
-shagamu ikorodu road
-lagos Ibadan rail

Lagos Ibadan rail.. Where is it?
Lagos Ibadan express way? A road GEJ started and paid his counterpart funding. The same road under Buhari that was abandoned
Dangote refinery was in the pipeline since GEJ Era after the Mimiko mistep in Ondo. Even Dangote showered encomiums on GEJ for his favorable economic policies that benefitted SMEs and large scale manufacturers.

You need to come out with facts than lies. The Great Harvard was renamed, so what is Unilag that can't be renamed.
Nonsense
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Akainzo(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
ehissi:

And let me guess, Buhari consulted widely with the people who partook of the june 12 struggle - like Mayegun who is wondering why Baba Kingibe, who dumped and sold out MKO Abiola and served as a minister twice under Abacha was honoured alongside Abiola - or the leaders of NADECO that are wondering why they weren't in on the whole award ceremony where only some of their recommendations were carried out.

Or the former Chief Justice of Nigeria and Chairman of the 2016 National Honours Committee, Justice Alfa Belgore, who is wondering why a dead man is given a post-humous award that the law only permits to be given to the living without even consulting him.

There is such a thing as giving a dog a bad name just so you can hang it. There is also such a thing as dressing up a donkey in jewels just so you can crown it.........

For the price of a pot of porridge, some Nigerians have done both, the height of the madness was Abiola's daughter apologising to Buhari at the event.

At that point, I knew that I have seen it all. But then again, I wasn't surprised, after all she is a card carrying member of the APC. They have become birds of the same feather, after all Tony Anenih was also a members of the SDP during the june era, it's not a new something.

Today they say re-Naming UNILAG as MAULAG was an attack on UNILAG, it was never meant to honour Abiola - even though it is in line with the recommendations of the Chairman of the National Honours Committee - but Awarding GCFR to Abiola post-humously is not - even when it violates the law of the land - here we see a people selling their destiny for the price of a pot of porridge......

Just to correct you misinformation, the Ex-CJN Alfa Belgore was the Chairman of the National Honours Committee in 2014! He was Chairman of the committee that awarded Sani Abacha, the man who jailed Abiola, a GCFR. When he was recommending that award, was Abacha alive or was it Abacha that collected the award while he, belgore, was clapping when GEJ announced the award at the ceremony?

Now that same Belgore has suddenly remembered a provision in the Act, while ignoring that of Paragraph 3 Section 3 that was validly observed in 2014. Politics does actually make people become stupid.

And to address you on the issue of Unilag, just to be open, I am a Unilag Alumni. The reason we rejected the renaming that GEJ sought to do were 2:

1. Legal: The University of Lagos was set up by an Act of Parliament and it's name is in Section 2 of that law. To change the name of Unilag, that law would have to be amended by the National Assembly.
2. Brand: Entities can be defined by their names which can become the brand overtime. The name "Unilag" has become a brand, a brand that all alumnus of the school are tethered to. Breaking that bond would not be tolerated as it can only detract from the history of the institution.

Hope you are now more enlightened as to how politics and governance can be muddled up by incompetent persons trying to please a President.
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Sirjamo: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
LochOtieno:
these guys are pure betrayal.....

they choose hausa fulani in place of Goodluck jonathan from south.

after every every they still backstabbed jonathan.

Gej knows the truth of people that love him in this country.

wike was aware that why he didn't give them bleeding space in the last conducted pdp congresses.
And we won't give his party an inch in the coming elections.
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Akolawole(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
LochOtieno:
these guys are pure betrayal.....

they choose hausa fulani in place of Goodluck jonathan from south.

after every every they still backstabbed jonathan.

Gej knows the truth of people that love him in this country.

wike was aware that why he didn't give them bleeding space in the last conducted pdp congresses.

The same way all eastern states bar Anambra voted enmass for Tofa(Hausa Fulani) instead of Abiola
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
Akolawole:

The same way all eastern states bar Anambra voted enmass for Tofa(Hausa Fulani) instead of Abiola

Story story story

we all know who the subservient slaves are?
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
LaudableXX:

GEJ did NOT try anything! angry UNILAG was already a brand, with a recognisable identity - both locally and internationally. Changing its' name, would have killed the brand. Moreover,why change its' identity without consulting the stakeholders? shocked It shows how insensitive GEJ was, at that time. There were more than 3 Federal Universities in the South, that had no recognisable identity or brand, whose names could have been changed or used to immortalise Abiola. Instead, GEJ stupidly tried to do a cosmetic name change with UNILAG. And it backfired big time. Silly man. undecided How clueless can a president be?

brand nobody knows outside nigeria.. useless brand..

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Jaideyone(m): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
Geniro:

Lagos Ibadan rail.. Where is it?
Lagos Ibadan express way? A road GEJ started and paid his counterpart funding. The same road under Buhari that was abandoned
Dangote refinery was in the pipeline since GEJ Era after the Mimiko mistep in Ondo. Even Dangote showered encomiums on GEJ for his favorable economic policies that benefitted SMEs and large scale manufacturers.

You need to come out with facts than lies. The Great Harvard was renamed, so what is Unilag that can't be renamed.
Nonsense
lol the same Lagos Ibadan road that Jonathan didn't do up to 10% of it before leaving power? funny

and did you say Jonathan paid counterpart funding for Lagos Ibadan? stop making a fool of yourself pls. the APC government had to make provisions for Lagos Ibadan road in 2016-2018 budgets
see provision for the road in 2016 budget here (66b)
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/2016-fg-votes-n66bn-for-lagos-ibadan-expressway/

see the provision in 2017 budget before the evil PDP agent called saraki slashed the money to grinding machines and boreholes

https://www.blueprint.ng/fg-slashes-lagos-ibadan-expressway-budget-to-n50bn/

http://punchng.com/nass-under-attack-for-slashing-lagos-ibadan-road-others-votes/

see Lagos Ibadan road in 2018 budget

http://sunnewsonline.com/lagos-ibadan-expressway-to-gulp-n20bn-in-2018-senator-adeola/
yet you foolishly claim Jonathan paid the counterpart fund grin make the devil give you a knock on the head for the falsehood you are spreading grin

Lagos Ibadan rail had December 2018 as completion date. started by buhari himself. if there is delay it will be completed next here. see the news here

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2018/05/08/december-date-for-lagos-ibadan-speed-rail-completion-conclusive-minister/

see another source

http://punchng.com/contractor-begins-laying-of-tracks-on-lagos-ibadan-rail/

see another source grin

http://www.businessdayonline.com/fg-tasks-ccecc-overnight-work-lagos-ibadan-rail-project/

as for dangote refinery see buhari's government promising to provide Forex support for the project

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/cbn-assures-dangote-of-forex-to-finance-14bn-refinery/

why didn't Jonathan step in early enough to make the project a reality on time?

you are accusing some ok be of falsehood when you are the shameless liar. no be only counterpart fund grin na counterwhole fund grin

-ikorodu sagamu road inaugurated this year
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/fg-commences-rehabilitation-ikorodu-sagamu-road/
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/03/29/fec-approves-n20bn-for-rehabilitation-of-ikorodu-sagamu-road/amp/

Lagos Abeokuta road is also kicking off

https://m.guardian.ng/news/fed-govt-promises-early-completion-of-n22-3b-lagos-ota-abeokuta-expressway/

sukuk bond will take care of ibadan-ilorin road and shagamu to ore road

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/05/sukuk-nigerian-govt-releases-n100bn-36-states/

those are credible links to all my claims in my post grin

give us links of where GEJ paid fully for those projects.

and tell us projects he executed in the south west.

southwest wanted abiola named the winner of the election and a public holiday awarded for June 12 but instead your drunk lord foolishly tried to rename a university with worldwide reputation grin

the same drunk man later released the killer of abiolas wife for cheap northern votes grin yorubas saw through his shallow mind.

when we vote buhari again in 2019 you will wail endlessly!!!
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Babanick: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
Apina:

You are just being foolish for making this statement. Is the government not paying subsidy to itself? We are paying more for fuel and yet the subsidy is 3 times what was being paid when we were buying at a lower rate undecided
This comment is very confusing, can you break it down a little, I no finish school.
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Apina(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
Babanick:

This comment is very confusing, can you break it down a little, I no finish school.
Quote me When you finish school undecided
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Babanick: 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
Apina:

Quote me When you finish school undecided
Please which Govt is paying subsidy to itself? you can make your point/argue without adding insult.
Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Geniro: 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol the same Lagos Ibadan road that Jonathan didn't do up to 10% of it before leaving power? funny

and did you say Jonathan paid counterpart funding for Lagos Ibadan? stop making a fool of yourself pls. the APC government had to make provisions for Lagos Ibadan road in 2016-2018 budgets
see provision for the road in 2016 budget here (66b)
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/2016-fg-votes-n66bn-for-lagos-ibadan-expressway/

see the provision in 2017 budget before the evil PDP agent called saraki slashed the money to grinding machines and boreholes

https://www.blueprint.ng/fg-slashes-lagos-ibadan-expressway-budget-to-n50bn/

http://punchng.com/nass-under-attack-for-slashing-lagos-ibadan-road-others-votes/

see Lagos Ibadan road in 2018 budget

http://sunnewsonline.com/lagos-ibadan-expressway-to-gulp-n20bn-in-2018-senator-adeola/
yet you foolishly claim Jonathan paid the counterpart fund grin make the devil give you a knock on the head for the falsehood you are spreading grin

Lagos Ibadan rail had December 2018 as completion date. started by buhari himself. if there is delay it will be completed next here. see the news here

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2018/05/08/december-date-for-lagos-ibadan-speed-rail-completion-conclusive-minister/

see another source

http://punchng.com/contractor-begins-laying-of-tracks-on-lagos-ibadan-rail/

see another source grin

http://www.businessdayonline.com/fg-tasks-ccecc-overnight-work-lagos-ibadan-rail-project/

as for dangote refinery see buhari's government promising to provide Forex support for the project

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/cbn-assures-dangote-of-forex-to-finance-14bn-refinery/

why didn't Jonathan step in early enough to make the project a reality on time?

you are accusing some ok be of falsehood when you are the shameless liar. no be only counterpart fund grin na counterwhole fund grin

-ikorodu sagamu road inaugurated this year
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/fg-commences-rehabilitation-ikorodu-sagamu-road/
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/03/29/fec-approves-n20bn-for-rehabilitation-of-ikorodu-sagamu-road/amp/

Lagos Abeokuta road is also kicking off

https://m.guardian.ng/news/fed-govt-promises-early-completion-of-n22-3b-lagos-ota-abeokuta-expressway/

sukuk bond will take care of ibadan-ilorin road and shagamu to ore road

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/05/sukuk-nigerian-govt-releases-n100bn-36-states/

those are credible links to all my claims in my post grin

give us links of where GEJ paid fully for those projects.

and tell us projects he executed in the south west.

southwest wanted abiola named the winner of the election and a public holiday awarded for June 12 but instead your drunk lord foolishly tried to rename a university with worldwide reputation grin

the same drunk man later released the killer of abiolas wife for cheap northern votes grin yorubas saw through his shallow mind.

when we vote buhari again in 2019 you will wail endlessly!!!

Fake guy. The link below shows Dangote having access to AN AFDB bank loan of $300 million.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/dangote-gets-300m-facility-refinery-construction/

APC Admin budgeted bla bla for Lag-Ibadan express way but yet The project was abandoned in 2017.As ever blame Saraki for your nonsense.

https://www.google.com.ng/search?ei=P44iW9miCIf3UM2YmbAM&q=julius+berger+abandons+lagos+ibadan+expressway&oq=julius+berger+abandons+lagos+ibadan+expressway&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.12...0.0..1149...0....0.0.......0.0aFtttj3t8A%3D

As usual GEJ didn't do up to 10% in your usual busted lies yet the contractors were on site working round the clock until Mr. HERDSMEN took over.

I won't even bother with the rest of your paper construction that only exist on the pages of newspapers.

I guess the commencement of the Lagos Ibadan expressway construction with funds majorly from the Sure P, , modernization of the Murtala Airport, revitalization of the rail network with modern coaches deployed to ply Lagos-Kano route isn't located in the SW right.

Is Unilag more international than Harvard University that was renamed after their late chaplain?

World over immortalizing great men are achieved by naming important national monuments after them. Heck wasn't OAU renamed? What about Abu?
You go dey alright Las Las. Thank God a large chunk of Yorubas aren't buying the June 12 stunts.. LMAO.

Re: June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) by Jaideyone(m): 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
Geniro:

Fake guy. The link below shows Dangote having access to AN AFDB bank loan of $300 million.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/dangote-gets-300m-facility-refinery-construction/

APC Admin budgeted bla bla for Lag-Ibadan express way but yet The project was abandoned in 2017.As ever blame Saraki for your nonsense.

https://www.google.com.ng/search?ei=P44iW9miCIf3UM2YmbAM&q=julius+berger+abandons+lagos+ibadan+expressway&oq=julius+berger+abandons+lagos+ibadan+expressway&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.12...0.0..1149...0....0.0.......0.0aFtttj3t8A%3D

As usual GEJ didn't do up to 10% in your usual busted lies yet the contractors were on site working round the clock until Mr. HERDSMEN took over.

I won't even bother with the rest of your paper construction that only exist on the pages of newspapers.

I guess the commence of the Lagos Ibadan expressway construction with funds majorly from the Sure P utilized for its construction, modernization of the Murtala Airport, revitalization of the rail network with modern coaches deployed to ply Lagos-Kano route.

Is Unilag more international than Harvard University that was renamed after their late chapla

World over immortalizing great men are achieved by naming important national monuments after them. Heck wasn't OAU renamed? What about Abu?
You go dey alright Las Las. Thank God a large chunk of Yorubas aren't buying the June 12 stunts.. LMAO.
oh so Jonathan is now African development bank? APC led FG has been providing Forex for the project.
the mass removed money from Lagos Ibadan in 2017 budget. that is an open fact. stop making a fool of yourself

how do you expect Julius Berger not to leave site when you wailers were defending the nationally assembly for removing money from road projects and moving such to constituency projects they never do? we all know saraki is a PDP mole so don't even blame the FG for that!!!

as for the rest of your jargons. shove it where the sun don't shine. Jonathan released the killer of abiolas wife!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Officer Sleeping On Duty (photo) / Nigerian Troops Recapture Damboa : Photos / Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.