Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (56610 Views)

I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Martin0(m): 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
Anything boys can do … well, you know how the saying goes. With today's women shattering stereotypes in every category, from athletics to careers, why not add dating to the list?

"Generally, I would say women need to move from a passive participation in dating to a more active participation.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
lipsrsealed

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
Who dropped this one on his head? undecided
Just enjoying the E - FIGHT cool
mhisbliss:
Who dropped this one on his head? undecided
Just enjoying the E - FIGHT
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Martin0(m): 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
No matter how good of a flirt you think you are, some guys just aren't skilled at picking up those subtle, nonverbal hints. "Men are often clueless at reading the signs that a woman is interested," noted. "For instance, if you see an attractive man at the bar, and you want him to come and talk to you, you might be subtle and flick your hair, or point your legs in his direction. He will never notice that." By approaching a man, you're taking charge and ensuring that you're directly in the headlights of the one you want.

Precisely I don't see anything wrong in asking a guy out! na mentality dey cause dis kin tin! imaging?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
iamJ:
say it's you, som1 that looks like you shld do it and it's desperation, a fine girl will do it and it's boldness, women go after men nowadays, nobody is complaining, if you see what you like and you are beautiful and worth it fire down, but som1 like you can't do that, all these your gutter inspired threads

All these hypocrites that will die in silence, if you see a guy you like talk to him, don't be shy, if he misbehaves then you have poor taste in men, a matured decent guy will not change his thoughts about a girl because she asked him out
Whatever gave you that ludicrous idea that you're qualified to have a conversation with anyone is what i can't figure, you're always about who looks like me like you're even good to look at, you don't look presentable nor handsome, and the reason why i let you make derogatory comments about peoples look and get away with it is because i can't be seen on same level with a lunatic, you think all your goofy behaviors in the past has been forgotten and can't be used against you anymore, you do what you do to make yourself feel better, and thats why you go extra lenght to create a picture of the life you never had but wished you had,

What is it about you that I'd admire? You're not handsome, you're not educated, you're not intelligent, at your age you have no purpose in life, infact you're just one repugnant nonentity who needs people to feel better about himself, and thats why you always feel the urge to quote me so i can confirm you exist by replying.

Just remain anonymous and stop pushing your limit, if i care about this imbecillic attitude of yours I'll make nairaland unbearable for you but i don't have the time and mb to waste on a simpleton, I'm better than whatsoever you represent and replying your mentions will only reduce me to your level, look for someone else to frolick with jude, you're to old to be this stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by franchasng: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
IamD18:
This is the most useless post I've read from a lady this year. But hey! I don't need to be surprise.
She's a Nigerian, I don't expect much from them.

>A big proof that Nigerian ladies can't handle rejection.
>A big proof that Nigerian ladies are weaklings and not brave atall to challenge, that's why they are mostly poor.
>A big proof that Nigerian ladies are boring and can't stand to approach and entertain a man. I can go on and on.

If a man ask a lady out; It doesn't guarantee a long lasting relationship.
If a woman ask a man out; It doesn't still guarantee a long lasting relationship.

You ladies should start having sense, stop embarrassing this country with your attention seeking threads on this forum just to be relevant.

You all just can't handle rejection from a guy. You don't want to ask a guy out and get rejected or used, but you'll want a guy to move on when rejected.

M'dafvqin hoes who thinks being approached by a man shows they are valued.
Goddam m'dafvqaz who thinks being approached by a man will guarantee a successful relationship.
Dumb biiiitches who thinks a guy who approaches them won't still use and dump them.

Yes! It's risky for a woman to ask a man out because most men won't reject her but to accept, fvck and dump her. But does it still change the fact that men still ask ladies out, fvck and dump them aswell?

Truth is; Whether you approach a man or not as a Nigerian woman. You'll still be used and dump, it won't stop you from suffering heartbreak from a man who approached you.

You all should have some sense!!
If possible, borrow sense on credit!!

lol grin
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by iamJ(m): 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
Dear bonobo,

I write to you with pains in my heart, u're on nairaland morning till night trying to seek the praise of people, you wrote jamb 4 times, at 27 it's now ure getting admission wen your mates are wrapping their PhD, u are shameless, only u came here and complained about how you were used and dumped by multiple guys, I wonder the usefulness of you, u're ugly, classless, poor and shameless, u're so ugly fear wouldn't allow u to use ur picture as dp for years cheesy low self esteem on fleek

I will only beg you for 1 tin, don't marry and reproduce that face Biko, pity that child, let him have a bright future, looking like you is doomed

Signed yours irritatedly jude grin

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by franchasng: 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Honest advice to ladies:

If u are not hot and pretty with sexy shape, pls don't woo any guy, wait for guys to woo u first!

But if u are hot looking and sexy, if u see a guy that u like who u feel worths it, please go ahead and woo him!

Ugly ladies please don't woo any guy! wink
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Lalas247(f): 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
After you spank me get me a G-wagon because you cannot spank me for loosing some IQ points to a nitwit and not reward me for passing through hell angry
embarassed
let me just watch #loveisland
G-wagon you know ...... no bankrupt me biko grin
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by iamJ(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
franchasng:
Honest advice to ladies:

If u are not hot and pretty with sexy shape, pls don't woo any guy, wait for guys to woo u first!

But if u are hot looking and sexy, if u see a guy that u like who u feel worths it, please go ahead and woo him!

gbam, because the op can't she thinks all women shouldn't
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Viking007(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lalas247:
especially the ones without beard....
not worth the risk grin
cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
Saff:
I appreciate

appreciation received. Check your mail.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
franchasng:
Honest advice to ladies:

For both, is unadvisable. If a pretty girl is trying to Woo me, More reason to fret. I know she's either sent from Marine Kingdom or Coming for my Cash.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Saff(f): 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
cruchenutii:

appreciation received. Check your mail.
its too full
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lalas247:

embarassed
let me just watch #loveisland
G-wagon you know ...... no bankrupt me biko grin
grinHow can mere G-wagon bankrupt you? Is it not lalas again?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by iamJ(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
Whatever gave you that ludicrous idea that you're qualified to have a conversation with anyone is what i can't figure, you're always about who looks like me like you're even good to look at, you don't look presentable nor handsome, and the reason why i let you make derogatory comments about peoples look and get away with it is because i can't be seen on same level with a lunatic, you think all your goofy behaviors in the past has been forgotten and can't be used against you anymore, you do what you do to make yourself feel better, and thats why you go extra lenght to create a picture of the life you never had but wished you had,

What is it about you that I'd admire? You're not handsome, you're not educated, you're not intelligent, at your age you have no purpose in life, infact you're just one repugnant nonentity who needs people to feel better about himself, and thats why you always feel the urge to quote me so i can confirm you exist by replying.

Just remain anonymous and stop pushing your limit, if i care about this imbecillic attitude of yours I'll make nairaland unbearable for you but i don't have the time and mb to waste on a simpleton, I'm better than whatsoever you represent and replying your mentions will only reduce me to your level, look for someone else to frolick with jude, you're to old to be this stupid
wait let me laugh first cheesy

U that ran from nairaland because everyone is busy u came back cheesy and u're back to ur usual attention seeking ways, wonder how u acquired all the information you have abt me cheesy didn't know that u now live in my house as a rodent, ur biggest problem is u're a hypocrite and u're fake, this is u that uses dirty cheap weavon that looks like market broom, u that wears torn clothes, no be say them say, I have seen ur pictures, people are talking about boldness and self esteem, u self follow dey talk cheesy

U can't honestly believe that ure beautiful na cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
FDOzioma:
Just enjoying the E - FIGHT coolJust enjoying the E - FIGHT
ok enjoy cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
Saff:
its too full
Twitter handle?
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Lalas247(f): 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
LivingFree:

Hmmm. Girl! I hear you sweetie kiss

I trust you and yours are well kiss

Your dad cracks me up! I bet his your typical African dad grin

You can break a leg and he'll remind you you have two legs so stop complaining grin

You gotta love that generation.
I just get annoyed when this generation hide behind old customs and beliefs when knowledge is at their finger tips. They could be the change. I remember 10 years ago, a Somali girl dating or marrying a non somali man was the height of disgrace. It took the first lot of sisters to break out and take the stigma and now it's the norm and no one bats an eyelid. Because something use to be done a certain way doesn't make it right. It's depressing when the new generation beat the same drum instead of creating their own music.
yes those Tough Love parents ....
I believe Nigerians will get there eventually ......

yes I renember school days we never see Somali girls date outside their country ... but now its normal .. didn't know that's what led to the change ...

The one thing stopping me from visiting Naija frequently is that mentality I'm telling you it can kill your soul sad not all bad but it's alot ...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Lalas247(f): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinHow can mere G-wagon bankrupt you? Is it not lalas again?
please o yahoo boys plenty for nl.... grin before dem hold me here ....
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by franchasng: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
cruchenutii:

For both, is unadvisable. If a pretty girl is trying to Woo me, More reason to fret. I know she's either sent from Marine Kingdom or Coming for my Cash.
it is not cool for a lady to just approach a guy and boom, hi I like u, can we be friends Every reasonable guy will not like it.

Best way to woo a guy as a lady:

Smile so glamorously at him...and if u can, wave at him smiling. He will definitely wave back if he discovers u are waving at him.

Walk close to him and say this: you looked just like a very dear cousin of mine and I was like wow people do look alike. He will smile grin

If he doesn't take it up from there, u can say: I am Janet, he will tell u his name....then bid him goodbye...if he finds u attractive, he will definitely take it up from there.

As a lady, don't ask him out directly, its a turn off to all guys.

What will determine if the relationship will last or not are:

1. Your physical looks; all men love pretty, sexy ladies don't get it twisted sisters

2. Your manner and attitude after u guys start dating

3. Are u productive and adding other values to his life; financially, career wise and business wise

4. If u are not too demanding and clingy on him and monitoring him up and down like evil spirit.

5. If he was completely single when u guys met.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by DopeAngel(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
iamJ:
Dear bonobo,

I write to you with pains in my heart, u're on nairaland morning till night trying to seek the praise of people, you wrote jamb 4 times, at 27 it's now ure getting admission wen your mates are wrapping their PhD, u are shameless, only u came here and complained about how you were used and dumped by multiple guys, I wonder the usefulness of you, u're ugly, classless, poor and shameless, u're so ugly fear wouldn't allow u to use ur picture as dp for years cheesy low self esteem on fleek

I will only beg you for 1 tin, don't marry and reproduce that face Biko, pity that child, let him have a bright future, looking like you is doomed

grin cheesy guy this one too much o hahahahahahaha my belle o. Nighas on rampage. No joy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
iamJ:
wait let me laugh first cheesy

U that ran from nairaland because everyone is busy u came back cheesy and u're back to ur usual attention seeking ways, wonder how u acquired all the information you have abt me cheesy didn't know that u now live in my house as a rodent, ur biggest problem is u're a hypocrite and u're fake, this is u that uses dirty cheap weavon that looks like market broom, u that wears torn clothes, no be say them say, I have seen ur pictures, people are talking about boldness and self esteem, u self follow dey talk cheesy

U can't honestly believe that ure beautiful na cry
Got info about you? Do i even have the time? Nope. You gave it to me on a platter of gold but you can't remember because you're a grown ass man with the primitive brain of a rat.

Aren't you the haggard looking guy wearing a 1700 naira tshirt and a purse like a recharge card seller? My cheap wig is costlier than your outfit in that pic, if a pic is a milestone you use to judge my financial capacity then i guess i am better than you grin i can go the lenght you want with you but like i said we're not on same pedestal

Aren't you the dumb dingbat who pose in 2010 honda accord and claimed you bought a car for 2.2million? The car is not even yours to start with, someone busted your lying ass there and then.

Are you not the repugnant scallywag who hijacked access Bank mobile app background picture from playstore just to front it as yours? That you have 18million in your account but can't afford a decent accommodation grin

Are you not the ph based gamber who made bet9ja his only goal in life? So you can get little stipends to smoke weed with coupled with the fact that you're an illiterate, you've never seen the four walls of a classroom, you're old and time is not on your side, you're almost a fool at 40,

See how pathetic your life is, even airforce is better than you, lowliest of all dogs

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by DopeAngel(m): 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
iamJ:
Dear bonobo,

grin cheesy guy this one too much o hahahahahahaha my belle o. Nighas on rampage. zero joy.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
You think you sound smart undecided i never watch telemundo

And you think you sound smart? :/
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by DopeAngel(m): 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Kimcutie: 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
Wow
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Kimcutie: 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
E-brawls.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
IamPlato:

Na wa...

Thegeneralqueen abeg What Did You Give Preshy to Eat. angry
I gave her some lace blunt to smoke wink
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
Got info about you? Do i even have the time? Nope. You gave it to me on a platter of gold but you can't remember because you're a grown ass man with the primitive brain of a rat.

Aren't you the haggard looking guy wearing a 1700 naira tshirt and a purse like a recharge card seller? My cheap wig is costlier than your outfit in that pic, if a pic is a milestone you use to judge my financial capacity then i guess i am better than you grin i can go the lenght you want with you but like i said we're not on same pedestal

Aren't you the dumb dingbat who pose in 2010 honda accord and claimed you bought a car for 2.2million? The car is not even yours to start with, someone busted your lying ass there and then.

Are you not the repugnant scallywag who hijacked access Bank mobile app background picture from playstore just to front it as yours? That you have 18million in your account but can't afford a decent accommodation grin

Are you not the ph based gamber who made bet9ja his only goal in life? So you can get little stipends to smoke weed with coupled with the fact that you're an illiterate, you've never seen the four walls of a classroom, you're old and time is not on your side, you're almost a fool at 40,

See how pathetic your life is, even airforce is better than you, lowliest of all dogs
Please can I see his pics cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
mhisbliss:

lool.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Please can I see his pics cheesy
trust me babes he ain't worth it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian / Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.