Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (56519 Views)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by iamJ(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
Owerri mechanic supporters club, pains u that I can mention ur friend but not u abi grin

Don't worry she will soon join ur class smiley
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
I don't even know that one undecided
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
The main source cheesy
cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinAt 40, someone is still about this, i don't care fa, i don't really care but he's eager to prove to me he's something, and he said i don't matter grin
lool,that riffraff that can't spell things correctly.
I wonder how you are able to read meaning to whatever he's typing.cheesy

empty dunderhead.cheesy

old age is really knocking oo.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mrphysics(m): 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Cc Tosyne2much
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by N0favors: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
iamJ:
I swear, even girls that are daughters of billionaires do it

Yet dirty dey here dey claim class

It's terrible honestly. Girls wey no fit dare to look person face offline. Hian! Especially that op wey be like anopheles... ewwwww Be like make I spray am baygon

Na you get their time sha
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
Got info about you? Do i even have the time? Nope. You gave it to me on a platter of gold but you can't remember because you're a grown ass man with the primitive brain of a rat.

Aren't you the haggard looking guy wearing a 1700 naira tshirt and a purse like a recharge card seller? My cheap wig is costlier than your outfit in that pic, if a pic is a milestone you use to judge my financial capacity then i guess i am better than you grin i can go the lenght you want with you but like i said we're not on same pedestal

Aren't you the dumb dingbat who pose in 2010 honda accord and claimed you bought a car for 2.2million? The car is not even yours to start with, someone busted your lying ass there and then.

Are you not the repugnant scallywag who hijacked access Bank mobile app background picture from playstore just to front it as yours? That you have 18million in your account but can't afford a decent accommodation grin

Are you not the ph based gamber who made bet9ja his only goal in life? So you can get little stipends to smoke weed with coupled with the fact that you're an illiterate, you've never seen the four walls of a classroom, you're old and time is not on your side, you're almost a fool at 40,

See how pathetic your life is, even airforce is better than you, lowliest of all dogs

Keywords picked out this:

1. haggard looking guy
2. 1700 naira tshirt
3. Purse like a recharge card seller
4. My cheap wig is costlier than your outfit
5. dumb dingbat who pose in 2010 honda accord
6. busted your lying ass
7. repugnant scallywag
8. can't afford a decent accommodation
9. ph based gamber who made bet9ja his only goal in life
10. get little stipends to smoke weed
11. You're an illiterate, you've never seen the four walls of a classroom
12. you're old and time is not on your side, you're almost a fool at 40 (OVO 40 ) cheesy cheesy cheesy
13. See how pathetic your life is.
14. Airforce is better than you, lowliest of all dogs

Damn this gotta be the craziest post I have ever come across. mhisbliss Please, i don't want to get into your offenders list cheesy

Guys please don't blame me. No work tomorrow. So I'm bored.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by princfred(m): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
LivingFree:

Wow. Sweetie, not everything is about you... undecided

I am very comfortable telling a "God amongst Men", that he is a "God amongst men".

I would've expected a more fresh approach to life coming from a young lady but I guess you don't want to test the boundaries of life and that's not my problem.

My self-esteem isn't dependent on what others think about me... smiley
Glorious!
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by iamJ(m): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
N0favors:

It's terrible honestly. Girls wey no fit dare to look person face offline. Hian! Especially that op wey be like anopheles... ewwwww Be like make I spray am baygon

Na you get their time sha
cheesy cheesy Nat Geo wild actresses forming swag

Na attention seeking, say her brother, anybody that has seen her picture will know that her brother is ugly uglee cheesy

Wanted to make her understand that som1 with her looks can't talk to men but a fine girl can and she shouldn't discourage them

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
cruchenutii:

Keywords picked out this:

1. haggard looking guy
2. 1700 naira tshirt
3. Purse like a recharge card seller
4. My cheap wig is costlier than your outfit
5. dumb dingbat who pose in 2010 honda accord
6. busted your lying ass
7. repugnant scallywag
8. can't afford a decent accommodation
9. ph based gamber who made bet9ja his only goal in life
10. get little stipends to smoke weed
11. You're an illiterate, you've never seen the four walls of a classroom
12. you're old and time is not on your side, you're almost a fool at 40 (OVO 40 ) cheesy cheesy cheesy
13. See how pathetic your life is.
14. Airforce is better than you, lowliest of all dogs

Damn this gotta be the craziest post I have ever come across. mhisbliss Please, i don't want to get into your offenders list cheesy

Guys please don't blame me. No work tomorrow. So I'm bored.
lol its his life achievements, i have to make it obvious enough so he can get the attention he crave so much

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
Preshy561:

lool,that riffraff that can't spell things correctly.
I wonder how you are able to read meaning to whatever he's typing.cheesy

empty dunderhead.cheesy

old age is really knocking oo.cheesy
Let him be spewing his gullibility all over my thread, stark illiterates trying hard to have an opinion where smart people are having a civil banter

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by iamJ(m): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
Any girl that went through this thread and listened to the advice and believes of a low self esteem bug and accepted it, is also accepting that she has low self esteem, if you see a guy u like, talk to him

If he is matured he will respect and value ur boldness, if he is childish then u self check the kind of men u have interest in and recalibrate ur desire, don't be a coward, u're a woman be strong bold and opinionated, men love and respect like that

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
Let him be spewing his gullibility all over my thread, stark illiterates trying hard to have an opinion where smart people are having a civil banter
grin babe easy on the chipmunk. cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by akiOYIBO: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
sinaj:
Hehe I no dey o! grin
Count me out
cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by piagetskinner(m): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
Holamscoh:

Cave Man I see You.
na u sabi Methuselah
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by N0favors: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
iamJ:
cheesy cheesy Nat Geo wild actresses forming swag

Na attention seeking, say her brother, anybody that has seen her picture will know that her brother is ugly uglee cheesy

Wanted to make her understand that som1 with her looks can't talk to men but a fine girl can and she shouldn't discourage them

That one is probably trolling with alternate. That's their work. This one even created many male accounts to troll until she was smoked out like rat

Abeg make I waka biko

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by GreenCap: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
op, 'tis an Ahitophel advise.
i will marry a girl who ask me out and i like her...
...if she is NOT from a "very rich" home.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by piagetskinner(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
some ladies aren't just worth it...
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
now i've got to spell this in full

laughing my fûcking ass out! cheesy cheesy

it's never a dull moment with nl;

bitçhes fighting bîtches

bitches fighting dawgs

dawgs fighting dawgs

epic bloody e-brawls

hilarious diss words

best forum to unwind and get free "laughs" after a stressful (or unstressful) day!!!! cheesy

y'all mo'fuckèrs are fùcking hilarious entertainers cool

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
Preshy561:

grin babe easy on the chipmunk. cheesy
Who has his time, last last he'll chant ugly and broke finish come post pic of one haggard, ugly, unkempt ojukwu looking ojuju calabar when you're expecting one jonny depp looking kinda guy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Lefulefu please bring popcorn, it's about to get hot here. grin
tahrah na part of ur head i dey see 4 ur dp?
why hiding ur face na?
its like u would be a beautiful gehl
ok popcorn in da houze grin grin grin
preshy popcorn dey here oo grin grin grin ... IamD18 oya oo come tk popcorn.

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
Tellemall:

Don't try correcting Nigerians. It's an advice. An hospital. An hotel. A pigs. A cats. Some mens etc.

A staffs. An bits of brain. A cheese. An bite.

Imagine "an" advice.
Some of them even abuse you when you correct them. They don't want to improve.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
LivingFree:
I completely disagree with this... 2 of the best relationships I've had were born out of me approaching the guy. You don't 'ask' a man out... you just approach, make yourself available and convey the message that you admire HIM. Unless you're attracted to trash you won't be treated any less for displaying love for another being.
So, it's not men that are the problem it's the kind of men YOU are attracted to. The worst case scenario for me would be a polite, 'no... I'm with someone' or 'I'm really sorry I don't have those feelings for you'. And my self pride is too high to be damaged by the truth! I love and respect the truth. Girls...Pick the man you want instead of settling for a man that wants you... that's my 2 cents

Sometimes, the man that wants you is the man you should pick.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
FemiEddy:

grin whats wif u nd beards na grin
my nigga u back! grin grin
take am cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by OyinO: 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
But you calim you're equal to a man, and that, what a man can do, a woman can do better.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
lefulefu2:

tahrah na part of ur head i dey see 4 ur dp?
why hiding ur face na?
its like u would be a beautiful gehl
ok popcorn in da houze grin grin grin
preshy popcorn dey here oo grin grin grin ... IamD18 oya oo come tk popcorn.
Yes, na my head plus brows.I know say you no go disappoint. cheesy cheesy Tanchu kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Yes, na my head plus brows.I know say you no go disappoint. cheesy cheesy Tanchu kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by reversedrolez: 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
Humchi:
What the op wrote and inciting the ladies to do is one of the reasons why ladies will remain unmarried, forming hard to get is one of the things that turns me off in a lady...

People like me, who is interested in a lady and when it happens that i am trying to get her and she is like ignoring me, i would forget her because i can't force myself on you...

Have it in mind that i may not even have the idea that you are forming but i'm likely going to take it as you are not interested in me and i can't love who i will force to love me...

Secondly, i respect women who have the boldness to express their feeling towards me..
I would even treat her like a queen..

After all i have said, my point is you should know that not all men are the same..

Some will take you as cheap, while some won't..

Op you are in company with flirts..

It is simple...
You just spoke my mind. Plus not all guys are freaked by their looks, for me intelligence does it, not just academic, but sharp, fast,problem solving intelligence that is blended with total "down to earthedness". I just hate caste systems even when the lines are defined by percieved differences in intellect

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by toyosi15(m): 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
Are you better than linda ikeji undecided are the females in your family better? Maybe being linda ikeji II is not a bad thing afterall
would have lashed out buh....you’ve gotten the point wrong with respect to your thread title ....I AM A GUY!!!!!!
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 15, 2018
iamJ:
Dear bonobo,

I write to you with pains in my heart, u're on nairaland morning till night trying to seek the praise of people, you wrote jamb 4 times, at 27 it's now ure getting admission wen your mates are wrapping their PhD, u are shameless, only u came here and complained about how you were used and dumped by multiple guys, I wonder the usefulness of you, u're ugly, classless, poor and shameless, u're so ugly fear wouldn't allow u to use ur picture as dp for years cheesy low self esteem on fleek

I will only beg you for 1 tin, don't marry and reproduce that face Biko, pity that child, let him have a bright future, looking like you is doomed

Signed yours irritatedly jude grin

Chai Mhisbliss right now lmao.

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Kimcutie: 12:14am On Jun 15, 2018
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 12:17am On Jun 15, 2018
Holamscoh:

Chai Mhisbliss right now lmao.
Thats for kimbra not me foolish pig

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / My Pre Wedding Pictures / Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.