Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (56604 Views)

I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamD18: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
iamJ:
Dear bonobo,

I write to you with pains in my heart, u're on nairaland morning till night trying to seek the praise of people, you wrote jamb 4 times, at 27 it's now ure getting admission wen your mates are wrapping their PhD, u are shameless, only u came here and complained about how you were used and dumped by multiple guys, I wonder the usefulness of you, u're ugly, classless, poor and shameless, u're so ugly fear wouldn't allow u to use ur picture as dp for years cheesy low self esteem on fleek

I will only beg you for 1 tin, don't marry and reproduce that face Biko, pity that child, let him have a bright future, looking like you is doomed

Signed yours irritatedly jude grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
mhisbliss is a murderer. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Please can I see his pics cheesy
whose pic? shocked
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
Preshy561:

lool.cheesy
The guy is just making me do what is beneath me and i don't want to do this with him, he might provoke me to a level I'll just goto google docs and get pictures

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lalas247:

please o yahoo boys plenty for nl.... grin before dem hold me here ....
grinyahoo boys wannabe you mean
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I gave her some lace blunt to smoke wink
grin
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamD18: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
Were they fighting because of me?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
The guy is just making me do what is beneath me and i don't want to do this with him, he might provoke me to a level I'll just goto google docs and get pictures
lool.
i can't stop laughing at those disses I swear.cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
trust me babes he ain't worth it
Please help a sister I just want to see cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
Preshy561:
whose pic? shocked
Don.tan cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
Preshy561:

lool.
i can't stop laughing at those disses I swear.cheesy
Asin he can't do without quoting me everytime, and its same old dry disses we're tired of seeing
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Please help a sister I just want to see cheesy
lol you haven't seen jude before? His pics are on my online storage, but theres one on my hard drive, I'll send it to you on any dead thread , just quote me on any dry thread grin
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by iamJ(m): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
Got info about you? Do i even have the time? Nope. You gave it to me on a platter of gold but you can't remember because you're a grown ass man with the primitive brain of a rat.

Aren't you the haggard looking guy wearing a 1700 naira tshirt and a purse like a recharge card seller? My cheap wig is costlier than your outfit in that pic, if a pic is a milestone you use to judge my financial capacity then i guess i am better than you grin i can go the lenght you want with you but like i said we're not on same pedestal

Aren't you the dumb dingbat who pose in 2010 honda accord and claimed you bought a car for 2.2million? The car is not even yours to start with, someone busted your lying ass there and then.

Are you not the repugnant scallywag who hijacked access Bank mobile app background picture from playstore just to front it as yours? That you have 18million in your account but can't afford a decent accommodation grin

Are you not the ph based gamber who made bet9ja his only goal in life? So you can get little stipends to smoke weed with coupled with the fact that you're an illiterate, you've never seen the four walls of a classroom, you're old and time is not on your side, you're almost a fool at 40,

See how pathetic your life is, even airforce is better than you, lowliest of all dogs
bet9ja cheesy u're not following me yet u are cooking up nonsense to attack me, it's an act bliss insult people will the truth that's what hurts not all these rubbish

Let me teach you, u're ugly that insult will pain u because it's true and u hate to accept it, same is saying that ure poor, all these are true day and night, January till December

I will type a few words that hurt you so much u send me an essay, if u really want to annoy me say something that is true

since it's ur habit to save my pictures grin take a another one may u cum in peace

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
Asin he can't do without quoting me everytime, and its same old dry disses we're tired of seeing
lol,very lame too.

old age is really knocking.cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
Is he the one ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
franchasng:
it is not cool for a lady to just approach a guy and boom, hi I like u, can we be friends Every reasonable guy will not like it.

Best way to woo a guy as a lady:

Smile so glamorously at him...and if u can, wave at him smiling. He will definitely wave back if he discovers u are waving at him.

Walk close to him and say this: you looked just like a very dear cousin of mine and I was like wow people do look alike. He will smile grin

If he doesn't take it up from there, u can say: I am Janet, he will tell u his name....then bid him goodbye...if he finds u attractive, he will definitely take it up from there.

As a lady, don't ask him out directly, its a turn off to all guys.

What will determine if the relationship will last or not are:

1. Your physical looks; all men love pretty, sexy ladies don't get it twisted sisters

2. Your manner and attitude after u guys start dating

3. Are u productive and adding other values to his life; financially, career wise and business wise

4. If u are not too demanding and clingy on him and monitoring him up and down like evil spirit.

5. If he was completely single when u guys met.

True. But this your list is plenty oh. You really took your time to put this down. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don.tan cheesy
lol,I think she was referring to jude.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don.tan cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
lol you haven't seen jude before? His pics are on my online storage, but theres one on my hard drive, I'll send it to you on any dead thread , just quote me on any dry thread grin
I'm talking about donstan
Thegeneralqueen:
Is he the one ? cheesy
lool,where did you get this pic,babez?
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by N0favors: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ugly, smelly, classless girls be forming opinion cheesy cheesy

Only on nairaland
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
Preshy561:
Have you seen donstan before cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
iamJ:
bet9ja cheesy u're not following me yet u are cooking up nonsense to attack me, it's an act bliss insult people will the truth that's what hurts not all these rubbish

Let me teach you, u're ugly that insult will pain u because it's true and u hate to accept it, same is saying that ure poor, all these are true day and night, January till December

I will type a few words that hurt you so much u send me an essay, if u really want to annoy me say something that is true

since it's ur habit to save my pictures grin take a another one may u cum in peace
wao how handsome and grand with a 2k tshirt, how about the one you wore one maggi shirt and purse? Or this one?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by iamJ(m): 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
N0favors:
Ugly, smelly, classless girls be forming opinion cheesy cheesy

Only on nairaland
I swear, even girls that are daughters of billionaires do it

Yet dirty dey here dey claim class
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by zealblinks(m): 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
Saff:
Beforeee nko

It’s all part of the game, if you don’t play it well you’ll end up heartbroken and shattered. All the guys will come and say “ it doesn’t matter, we like bold women”

Just an advice, never listen to what men say, listen to their actions. That’s all.
you got it wrong. not all men. real men think different
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
Preshy561:
lool,where did you get this pic,babez?
The main source cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Have you seen donstan before cheesy
no,but I heard he's old and looks so pathetic.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm talking about donstan
I don't even know that one undecided
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by iamJ(m): 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
wao how handsome and grand with a 2k tshirt, how about the one you wore one maggi shirt and purse? Or this one?
awww u need an edited picture to mock me cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mrphysics(m): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
Tosyn2much
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
cheesycheesycheesy

buhahahahhaa.
this is too much for this night.cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
Preshy561:

lol,very lame too.

old age is really knocking.cheesy
grinAt 40, someone is still about this, i don't care fa, i don't really care but he's eager to prove to me he's something, and he said i don't matter grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.