Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (56801 Views)

I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Gody05(m): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
IamD18:
This is the most useless post I've read from a lady this year. But hey! I don't need to be surprise.
She's a Nigerian, I don't expect much from them.

>A big proof that Nigerian ladies can't handle rejection.
>A big proof that Nigerian ladies are weaklings and not brave atall to challenge, that's why they are mostly poor.
>A big proof that Nigerian ladies are boring and can't stand to approach and entertain a man. I can go on and on.

If a man ask a lady out; It doesn't guarantee a long lasting relationship.
If a woman ask a man out; It doesn't still guarantee a long lasting relationship.

You ladies should start having sense, stop embarrassing this country with your attention seeking threads on this forum just to be relevant.

You all just can't handle rejection from a guy. You don't want to ask a guy out and get rejected or used, but you'll want a guy to move on when rejected.

M'dafvqin hoes who thinks being approached by a man shows they are valued.
Goddam m'dafvqaz who thinks being approached by a man will guarantee a successful relationship.
Dumb biiiitches who thinks a guy who approaches them won't still use and dump them.

Yes! It's risky for a woman to ask a man out because most men won't reject her but to accept, fvck and dump her. But does it still change the fact that men still ask ladies out, fvck and dump them aswell?

Truth is; Whether you approach a man or not as a Nigerian woman. You'll still be used and dump, it won't stop you from suffering heartbreak from a man who approached you.

You all should have some sense!!
If possible, borrow sense on credit!!

You have said all that is needed to say and I humbly say "You deserve an accolade"
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Gody05(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
kimbraa:
Shut up! What is civility about wooing a man? So getting dumped was all your brain could make up? Men don't love being wooed, and that's a fact 'cause a lady who wooed a man doesn't leave much to the imagination. Would you rather hunt as a man or be hunted? It boast a man's ego to Portugal
? - ?
Spain all the way out for what he wants, and not have things delivered to him on a platter of Gold.

Ladies, go read why men love bìtches by Sherry Argov, men spoke on this subject and sampling on a majority opinion was taken. Some said they won't value a lady that wooed them. The thought was; "If she wooed me, then she could woo another man, and they don't like perceived threat to their relationship".
Am sorry to jump on your mention but this actually caught my attention. Going by your notion, If we guys wooed a lady and after all her shakara, she finally said yes, does it mean she would say yes to another guy?
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by donjobill: 6:46am On Jun 16, 2018
Colourich:
OK, I will let it slide grin

Good one!

Remember your duty is to empower your fellow females in a loving manner. Not to engage in e-war. smiley
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobodys(f): 8:17am On Jun 16, 2018
Myhighdreams:
hello nobodys, can i mail you
sure.. replied ur mail already
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2018
Lalas247:

keypad no dey work o... saw ur msg cny reply
abeg if u get time try hala me for whatsap. E get wetin i wan tell u.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 16, 2018
Nobodys:
sure.. replied ur mail already
correct babewink..straight to d point..no forming shakarawink

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobodys(f): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2018
lefulefu2:
correct babewink..straight to d point..no forming shakarawink
Kikikiki. .lefilefu......
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Lalas247(f): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
lefulefu2:
abeg if u get time try hala me for whatsap. E get wetin i wan tell u.
OK .
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Famousqueen(f): 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
IamD18:
This is the most useless post I've read from a lady this year. But hey! I don't need to be surprise.
She's a Nigerian, I don't expect much from them.

>A big proof that Nigerian ladies can't handle rejection.
>A big proof that Nigerian ladies are weaklings and not brave atall to challenge, that's why they are mostly poor.
>A big proof that Nigerian ladies are boring and can't stand to approach and entertain a man. I can go on and on.

If a man ask a lady out; It doesn't guarantee a long lasting relationship.
If a woman ask a man out; It doesn't still guarantee a long lasting relationship.

You ladies should start having sense, stop embarrassing this country with your attention seeking threads on this forum just to be relevant.

You all just can't handle rejection from a guy. You don't want to ask a guy out and get rejected or used, but you'll want a guy to move on when rejected.

M'dafvqin hoes who thinks being approached by a man shows they are valued.
Goddam m'dafvqaz who thinks being approached by a man will guarantee a successful relationship.
Dumb biiiitches who thinks a guy who approaches them won't still use and dump them.

Yes! It's risky for a woman to ask a man out because most men won't reject her but to accept, fvck and dump her. But does it still change the fact that men still ask ladies out, fvck and dump them aswell?

Truth is; Whether you approach a man or not as a Nigerian woman. You'll still be used and dump, it won't stop you from suffering heartbreak from a man who approached you.

You all should have some sense!!
If possible, borrow sense on credit!!

how do u mean, why do u think guys only use ladies, we both used each other, or haven't you heard where a girl used and dump a guy, please wake up, stop blabbing
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Famousqueen(f): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
the only way to be respected and not be heartbroken is don't invest too much of your time and energy, don't ask for money, and he shouldn't ask for sex, if he needs sex, he should marry you. case closed

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by oblaak(m): 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
IamD18:

I almost puked viewing that, i've suffered on this forum grin grin
LOL. I just decided to view her picture na to even know who this Kimbraa of a girl is but what I saw no be here brother undecided
IamD18:

I almost puked viewing that, i've suffered on this forum grin grin
LOL. I just decided to view her picture na to even know who this Kimbraa of a girl is but what I saw no be here brother
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by jumiasalesguy3: 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
Don't ask him out just pass him the Green lantern! Every sharp Nigerian guy will take it from there.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by americanson: 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
Saff:
Beforeee nko

It’s all part of the game, if you don’t play it well you’ll end up heartbroken and shattered. All the guys will come and say “ it doesn’t matter, we like bold women”

Just an advice, never listen to what men say, listen to their actions. That’s all.
story. Same goes for you ladies.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by americanson: 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lalas247:

yes ... grin
they will learn by force grin
I don't keep beards, doesn't mean I don't have beards either.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by americanson: 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
Elder001:

Young man please!
The fact that in your village or local vicinity where you reside in men don't value women who approach them for relationship it doesn't call for a "flabagastical intoxicated " generalization.

This is the 21st century. Only idiotic and hypertoxic men think the way you just said.
lol. Bros, when you check that guy out offline you are likely responding to a kid in one ye ye local government like that.

Exposed and well read men will never look down on a lady that ask them out.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
americanson:
lol. Bros, when you check that guy out offline you are likely responding to a kid in one ye ye local government like that.

Exposed and well read men will never look down on a lady that ask them out.

Are you just knowing that?

Most of the guys that made those comments on kids.. in fact many of the ones that make comments on this section are kids.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by americanson: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
Elder001:

Are you just knowing that?

Most of the guys that made those comments on kids.. in fact many of the ones that make comments on this section are kids.
lol I know right. I am an old timer from the days 190 and idowuogbo grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by ibietela2(m): 12:23am On Jun 17, 2018
sinaj:
lng time indeed Ibi

You have forgotten me... No call or chat.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 17, 2018
Lalas247:
especially the ones without beard.... not worth the risk grin

Father Lawd!..help this ur daughter

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by americanson: 7:29am On Jun 17, 2018
angry
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by futurism: 7:31am On Jun 17, 2018
IamD18:

Lol grin

I don't support a lady asking a guy out, but I hate it when dump ladies thinks it's a guarantee for not getting used and dumped grin

Funny enough, asking a girl out isn't my thing cool Because I don't love.

I play my card, she codes, we benefit from each other and move on. No time for deceitful emotional confessions grin
Hmmmm had to quote this line. Thanks man.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by futurism: 7:36am On Jun 17, 2018
vickatcch:
lolz...this indomie generation set of undergraduate/student are something else.

spending so much time on nairaland and facebook giving advice on sex and relationship.lols,especially that kimbra that just got addmison,..you all better go learn some handwork rather than wasting your parents money in school..

mhisbliss,Preshy561 i'm also talking to you guys

What do you expect?
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by futurism: 7:37am On Jun 17, 2018
mhisbliss:
Ehh weldone spaghetti generation, you've been noticed
lol. If you like don't take his advice. Las Las.. Reality will set in.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by futurism: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2018
IamD18:

I wasn't surprised when I was told by someone some months ago that she just got admitted in uniben cool

I laughed and gave myself an accolade for not taking her serious all these while.

Kids forming tough online grin Wetin she dn see for school grin
grin
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by futurism: 8:10am On Jun 17, 2018
Chi59:
Most nigerian ladies have overbloated egos.
The world doesn't revolve around you!
Man up. You can handle rejection.
Him asking you out doesn't mean the relationship might last.
You asking him out doesn't mean you are cheap.
Most of you just want to be chased. And you even have the temerity to play hard to get and the audacity to expect him to handle rejection.
Yet you can't handle rejection because you feel that just because you have a vagina, men should run after you.

Ps:only a foolish boy will look down on you.

Go, get what/who you want.
Seun needs to up grade his emoji... Love this!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by futurism: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2018
LivingFree:

Wow. Sweetie, not everything is about you... undecided

I am very comfortable telling a "God amongst Men", that he is a "God amongst men".

I would've expected a more fresh approach to life coming from a young lady but I guess you don't want to test the boundaries of life and that's not my problem.

My self-esteem isn't dependent on what others think about me... smiley
you are talking to a kid and you didn't realise it. I can bet you are a mature lady, a graduate and possibly with a job too... Which means you have seen and experienced life. What if the person you are trying to reply is the same age with the last baby in your family? Lol
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by futurism: 9:06am On Jun 17, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
LOL @ "Aries are supposed to be honest and straightforward". They're never honest and straightforward. In fact, I run for the hills whenever I come across them. Both Aries and Sagitarrians are similar in nature.
I am Aries and one of the most honest person you would ever find around.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by futurism: 9:19am On Jun 17, 2018
Lalas247:

Didn’t see her comment .. to be fair everyone is entitled to their opinion ....I’m just being realistic about it from what I have seen in that Country....
It doesn’t make you modern lol Hell no
With all the modernisation still we can’t get 24/7 electricity .... I can’t call ambulance and it will be there within 1 min grin police station has closes time shocked... customer service rep doesn’t even know what they are doing shocked
Go out with a white sister there see how they will be looking at you like she ain’t just another’s human being ... these are the one who are modern .. I see grin
Men I will keep praying for our beloved country .....

Just look at that body count thread ... in other countries no one gives a shīt if you have 1 or 20 oh but These so call modern Nigerians see how they bashed ladies .... most ladies can’t even tell their bf they lie why ... cause their modern..
Just to say I’m not a Virgin is big stigma yet we are modern cry like it’s a crime or disease

I need Ice tea I’m parched grin
I am a guy but I agree with u 100 per cent
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by CptBule(m): 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I go school na

Before nkor
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by DateMynd44(m): 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
vickatcch:
lolz...this indomie generation set of undergraduate/student are something else.

spending so much time on nairaland and facebook giving advice on sex and relationship.lols,especially that kimbra that just got addmison,..you all better go learn some handwork rather than wasting your parents money in school..

mhisbli,Preshy i'm also talking to you guys
hahahahaha epic. Guy you are savage loaded..
That kimbra is just a fresher but if you check her profile she's always online in romance section giving advice on sex and relationship.lols.
Be like na wetin she dey study for school be that grin
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
Got info about you? Do i even have the time? Nope. You gave it to me on a platter of gold but you can't remember because you're a grown ass man with the primitive brain of a rat.

Aren't you the haggard looking guy wearing a 1700 naira tshirt and a purse like a recharge card seller? My cheap wig is costlier than your outfit in that pic, if a pic is a milestone you use to judge my financial capacity then i guess i am better than you grin i can go the lenght you want with you but like i said we're not on same pedestal

Aren't you the dumb dingbat who pose in 2010 honda accord and claimed you bought a car for 2.2million? The car is not even yours to start with, someone busted your lying ass there and then.

Are you not the repugnant scallywag who hijacked access Bank mobile app background picture from playstore just to front it as yours? That you have 18million in your account but can't afford a decent accommodation grin

Are you not the ph based gamber who made bet9ja his only goal in life? So you can get little stipends to smoke weed with coupled with the fact that you're an illiterate, you've never seen the four walls of a classroom, you're old and time is not on your side, you're almost a fool at 40,

See how pathetic your life is, even airforce is better than you, lowliest of all dogs
Mehn this is just too much. I'll just pack my bags and close all of my social media accounts if this insults were directed at me
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Oisamoje24(m): 9:59am On Dec 08, 2021
Preshy561:

grin

I tell you,they will so belittle your presence and still go for the ones that actually like.
and when being reminded of their acts,they will ring it to your hearing that you actually did the chasing ,and not the other way round.cheesy
only boys we do that men

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink / 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.