Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

England: 12 Dead In A Shooting Spree - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / England: 12 Dead In A Shooting Spree (10973 Views)

Shooting Spree Kills Six In Santa Monica, California / 4 Killed In California Shooting Spree / Should Guns Be Outlawed In America. Another Shooting Spree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: England: 12 Dead In A Shooting Spree by 3kay945(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2010
Kai, the guy did not live to give reason behind his evil act,
Re: England: 12 Dead In A Shooting Spree by redsun(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

SPERMFLAKES seem to occupy the cavity your brain-cells should be. . . .
If i understand you, you are saying the fear caused by a gunman in a rampage is quite different to the kind of trauma a wild animal on the loose can cause?

In the punditry of hard currency, your level of intelligence is lower than the Zimbabwean dollar.

The fact is that your fundamental bearing as a  human being is missing,whatever you analyze is just as poros as your reasoning.
Re: England: 12 Dead In A Shooting Spree by snowdrops(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2010
what has all these interpersonal insults got to do with the psycho cabbie killing 12 people?

some of you guys here are more crazy than him
Re: England: 12 Dead In A Shooting Spree by Sauron1: 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2010
redsun:

The fact is that your fundamental bearing as a  human being is missing,whatever you analyze is just as poros as your reasoning.

Redsun. . . . .
How did EVOLUTION miss your mental faculty?
U sound like a troglodyte!!!
Re: England: 12 Dead In A Shooting Spree by redsun(m): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

Redsun. . . . .
How did EVOLUTION miss your mental faculty?
U sound like a troglodyte!!!

Evolution haven't touched you at all,you are just a walking deluded  zombie,not as idealistic as even long gone neatherthal
Re: England: 12 Dead In A Shooting Spree by Sauron1: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2010
redsun:

Evolution haven't touched you at all,you are just a walking deluded  zombie,not as idealistic as even long gone neatherthal

Then it says a lot about your retarded nature that someone who's yet to touch EVOLUTION schooled you on what makes an act a TERRORIST act.
You are a disgrace to your entire lineage. Clutching at straws will not help you. . . .
Why don't you invest in a couple of yards of strong rope and then find a strong beam to tie it to?
Re: England: 12 Dead In A Shooting Spree by redsun(m): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

Then it says a lot about your retarded nature that someone who's yet to touch EVOLUTION schooled you on what makes an act a TERRORIST act.
You are a disgrace to your entire lineage. Clutching at straws will not help you. . . .
Why don't you invest in a couple of yards of strong rope and then find a strong beam to tie it to?

All you do is continue to fool youself that terrorism means anything other than terrorism because of your stupi-d misconception of the imperial language that have keprt u silly and will continue to keep your generations silly unless you begin to think

You are not good enough to have a dog as pet talkless of offspring.Your intuition is not as good as that of dogs
Re: England: 12 Dead In A Shooting Spree by redsun(m): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

All you do is continue to fool yourself that terrorism means anything other than terrorism because of your stupi-d misconception of the imperial language that have kept u silly and will continue to keep your generations silly unless you begin to think

You are not good enough to have a dog as pet talkless of offspring.Your intuition is not as good as that of dogs
Re: England: 12 Dead In A Shooting Spree by Sauron1: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2010
redsun:

All you do is continue to fool yourself that terrorism means anything other than terrorism because of your stupi-d misconception of the imperial language that have kept silly u and will continue to keep your generations silly unless you begin to think

I have seen more intelligent Silverbacks in London Zoo.
Me nor blame you sha. . . .I blame the recipient of your Y-chromosomes for not using it as Listerine. grin
Re: England: 12 Dead In A Shooting Spree by redsun(m): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

I have seen more intelligent Silverbacks in London Zoo.
Me nor blame you sha. . . .I blame the recipient of your Y-chromosomes for not using it as Listerine. grin

Silver back is too good for you,you are too dumb and docile to be called a being.
Re: England: 12 Dead In A Shooting Spree by Ranoscky(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2010
@sauron and @redsun went for a commercial brake, . . .stay tuned! wink
Re: England: 12 Dead In A Shooting Spree by Chuckdee(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

SPERMFLAKES seem to occupy the cavity your brain-cells should be. . . .
If i understand you, you are saying the fear caused by a gunman in a rampage is quite different to the kind of trauma a wild animal on the loose can cause?

In the punditry of hard currency, your level of intelligence is lower than the Zimbabwean dollar.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: England: 12 Dead In A Shooting Spree by 3kay945(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2010
Even the guy dat carried out this evil act will surely be making jest of you guys in the deepest, darkest region of the beyond.
Re: England: 12 Dead In A Shooting Spree by sulad82i(m): 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2010
jeez. this pple with guns
Re: England: 12 Dead In A Shooting Spree by dipo2much(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2010
Thank God sh1t like dis down play out in niaja
Re: England: 12 Dead In A Shooting Spree by tunnytox(m): 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2010
Its unfortunate that some ppl always choose to derail threads by trading insults, angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela:rest In Peace!: An Uncommon Hero! (Rumour, Hoax) / Brazil Census Shows African-brazilians In The Majority For The First Time / Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.