Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... (2370 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
Saff:
this is a big lie. Don’t deceive yourself into failure.
Which part is a lie?
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by Preshy561(f): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
IamPlato:

How Is Owerri And The Okorcha family Business
doing fine lol. we talk later,wanna disappear from this thread. wink
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by IamPlato(m): 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
girls develop physical and mentally faster than guys you daft slowpoke. At that age they are ready.

You Dont Know Anything.

Your Brain Is A Pussyhole full Of Black seeds
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by Saff(f): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
IamPlato:

You Dont Know Anything.

Your Brain Is A Pussyhole full Of Black seeds
at least make your case before or after the insult cus you aren't making any sense.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by IamPlato(m): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Preshy561:
doing fine lol. we talk later,wanna disappear from this thread. wink
Alright... I'm Leaving Too. Later...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
Saff:
Its not about looks, looks to a man is meaningless. Its about your life, your progress, and opportunities. If you’re 40-50, Missed all your opportunities, no assets, still struggling, what class of women are attracted to this? I’m just saying don’t waste your time thinking you have all the time in the world. Time flies so quick, before you know it you’ll be 40. You will be not attractive at this age if you’re still struggling like you’re in your 20s .
at, 40,50, even 100 man Will always be attractive as for opportunities it depends on the man.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
Saff:
this is a big lie. Don’t deceive yourself into failure.

It's true though. Every girl i've brought home always says my dad was more attractive than me. Shit didn't make sense to me because I was fresher and younger. Never understood women and older men.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by Saff(f): 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

It's true though. Every girl i've brought home always says my dad was more attractive than me. Shit didn't make sense to me because I was fresher and younger. Never understood women and older men.
your dad had more money than you. Right ?
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Saff:

The Bleep. Are You implying they only thought he was handsome because he had money? grin grin girls go kee person.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by Saff(f): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

The Bleep. Are You implying they only thought he was handsome because he had money? grin grin girls go kee person.
absolutely. You think young girls are checking for struggling old men? I’m just being honest with you, talking in general. These older men with money used their prime young days wisely, they hustled. All these guys of this generation, they don’t wanna hustle and they’re still talking about no expiry date. When they’re 40 + with no cash, they will know the true meaning of expiring.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by austyn0(m): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
Saff:
When they’re 40 + with no cash, they will know the true meaning of expiring.

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
Saff:
Some girls follow money? the highest bidder.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by haslaw(m): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
Joislim:
stupidity everywhere... why are most guys not financially stable at 25?

Dumb hypocritical hoe .

What stops most Nigerian girls from being independent at 25 also. Both guys and girls live in the same country and are both exposed to the same challenges

Why are most Nigerian females destined to be liabilities in their lives.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
Personally i think some of our ladies with their unrealistic expectations hold them back, someone who can't boast of a good job or being financially buoyant will wants a man to do what their father's failed to do for them, some even has an ending list for him being a super human, attend these church, tall that, handsome these.. ladies are their own wahala abeg.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Personally i think some of our ladies with their unrealistic expectations hold them back, someone who can't boast of a good job or being financially buoyant will wants a man to do what their father's failed to do for them, some even has an ending list of he must be a these, attend these church, tall that, handsome these.. ladies are their own wahala abeg.
A creature with eternal problems, with them is one or two problem.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by mimimile93: 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
a girl's prime is between 16-24, that is 8years when her beauty is at it peak, fresh ass,boobs,clean pussy with little or no make up, don't tell me it is school or job because that doesn't stop it. why must you Bleep around during your best years and at old age looking for husband. Lot of men do propose to girls at their 16-23 all they hear is I am still young not ready but go on keeping multiple men, going club and parties etc. why??

At that age bracket they call it (adventure time) a time to bleep around and taste different d!cks.. You will hear them say
*WHEN I GET MARRIED I WILL STOP. FOR NOW LET ME ENJOY MY LIFE *

surprisingly when the eventually get married they still bleep. When you ask they say it's the devil..
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by Hisduchess(f): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
this op talks bullshit just like Mrcork. so op please are you related to Mrcork or are you his girlfriend (true talk) ( no offence)

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Biological Brother For A While! Advice Needed / Pretty Slay Queen Fakes Her Own Death In Makurdi To Gain Popularity / Guys, Share Your Experience Phucking Your Friend's Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.