Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? (2312 Views)

Just One Question For Married Men Only / I'm Allergic To Joysticks, I Hate Being Pregnant, Pregnant Oyinbo Lady Laments / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by Pusyiter(m): 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
That makes you unique. Tis simple: ask them, have you seen such height like mine apart from TVs and operas?
MissRaine69:
Why are you so tall?
The question is asked as if I actually had a choice in the matter.
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by Pusyiter(m): 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
That makes you unique. Tis simple: ask them, have you seen such height like mine apart from TVs and operas?

MissRaine69:
Why are you so tall?
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by AloyalNigerian(m): 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
ImaIma1:
I dislike the question...How was your night?

Ask the angels...i was asleep
grin grin cheesy
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
Are you awake? Yet they saw you stretching or brushing your teeth.

1 Like

Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by austyn0(m): 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
Why are you still beardless(From people that have known me for long)

Why don't you have beards?(From new friends)
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by Fernandowski(m): 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
MissRaine69:

Welcome to my world ....it annoys me to the hilt
awwww..... The stuff we ace everyday

People be always staring as if they haven't seen a human being before..... They will be asking bout what you eat that made you that tall.... So so annoying
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by Fernandowski(m): 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
AloyalNigerian:
You look like Nasty C

probably
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by Fernandowski(m): 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
AloyalNigerian:

LMAO at ur siggy. Still counting kwa? shocked
I tell ya
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by fancy4eve(f): 12:15am On Jun 16, 2018
Juliet......sorry can I ask u a question?. U re already asking, so y make it look diff.
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by mostHandsome01: 12:27am On Jun 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
Why are you so tall?
lol very funny question, when i was a young boy, was abit chubby so relatives felt i wasnt going to be tall, but after so many year later when they get to see me being over 6ft, they are like "HOW DID YOU GROW TALL ? Within me, am like seriously, are u expecting me to answer that ?
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by boiz2men(m): 1:35am On Jun 16, 2018
ImaIma1:

How was your night?

did you sleep? grin
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by odysey: 2:25am On Jun 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
Why are you so tall? The question is asked as if I actually had a choice in the matter.
just curious how tall are you?
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 16, 2018
AloyalNigerian:

Girls ask this question a lot. I immediately start telling them about my financial situation before even knowing the favour. grin
Lol niqqa u smartgrin

1 Like

Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 16, 2018
Jamariwolff:
WHY you no fine

Like I created myself lol
Lie lie,every gal is always cute to a niqqa DAT wants to hit it
#if u know u know
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 16, 2018
ImaIma1:

Lol I see u got jokesgrin
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 16, 2018
Did u cum inside me?

Bae its difficult to jump out of a moving traingrin
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by MissRaine69(f): 6:06am On Jun 16, 2018
odysey:

just curious how tall are you?
6’2”
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by MissRaine69(f): 6:11am On Jun 16, 2018
ImaIma1:

Not as much as “what are you up to?”
Do I tell you everything I am doing? Some of the things? How do you respond to that? I am up to something? Up of nothing?
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:19am On Jun 16, 2018
ImaIma1:

SOME PEOPLE ASK THIS ONE QUESTION CONSECUTIVELY FOR 365 MORNINGS WITHOUT GETTING BORED OF EITHER ASKING OR GETTING THE REGULAR "FINE" REPLY.
SOME PEOPLE CAN EVEN ASK ABOUT YOUR NIGHT WHEN IT'S ALREADY AFTERNOON.
I DISLIKE THE QUESTION AND THE PEOPLE THAT ASK IT, EQUALLY.
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 16, 2018
Why are you so short like this?
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by pedrilo: 8:34am On Jun 16, 2018
A lot of u r just unnecessarily paranoid.
Take life easy abeg
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by pedrilo: 8:46am On Jun 16, 2018
fancy4eve:
Juliet......sorry can I ask u a question?. U re already asking, so y make it look diff.
dis no suppose to vex u na
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by Fernandowski(m): 9:47am On Jun 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
Welcome to my world ....it annoys me to the hilt
how tall?
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by sunnywinter(f): 11:02am On Jun 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
Why are you so tall?
Honestly. I just glare at them rudely without saying anything, or I reply “i don't know; why are you so short?" grin
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by odysey: 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
MissRaine69:
6’2”
wow ... that's so cool
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
Why are you so quiet?
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by Fernandowski(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
AloyalNigerian:
You look like Nasty C

nah
I'm not that ugly bro undecided
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by AloyalNigerian(m): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
Fernandowski:
nah
I'm not that ugly bro undecided

grin grin grin

C'mon, Nasty C is cool and handsome.
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by Fernandowski(m): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
AloyalNigerian:

grin grin grin

C'mon, Nasty C is cool and handsome.
:-)

Dude is just fresh.... Not handsome..... Money and good living kept him like that
Re: What Is One Question You Hate Being Asked? by AloyalNigerian(m): 7:43am On Jun 19, 2018
Fernandowski:
:-)

Dude is just fresh.... Not handsome..... Money and good living kept him like that

cheesy cheesy
OK sire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Material / Olosho Or Girlfriend...... / Meet 16-year-old 16evie, Selling Her Own Pussy Videos Online (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.