Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend (46083 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
There is one simple way I find out if a Lady would be worth my while and also responsible.
IN HER LETTERINGS.
If she is stingy with alphabets and thinks its a big deal to properly spell her words, then trust me, she isn't worth me. I don't want the mother of my kids teaching my kids to be half fits, cos I'm gonna raise kids who would be game changers on the world stage.

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by oluwasegun007(m): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Handsome, yes them full everywhere.

Financially stable, you'll need to look outside this border.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Holocene(m): 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ediomihenry:
You keep running away immediately after church service. Who knows if a guy has been looking for a way to approach you in church?

Oh is that why babes de like hangout after church to see if we go toast them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by zombieHUNTER: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ediomihenry:
You keep running away immediately after church service. Who knows if a guy has been looking for a way to approach you in church?

You must be a Pentecostal member....

It's a pity what they have turned the church into
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Ediomihenry(f): 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
dingbang:
lol.. The church is not a dating scene
Keep running
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Liberator007(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A single Nigerian lady who is ready to date again has taken to Twitter to search for a boyfriend who will be ready for marriage in like 2-years.

She listed requirements she wants in a man and also listed what she has to offer.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/this-nigerian-lady-is-in-search-of-a-boyfriend.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

This Nigerian lady, if not careful, will end up being used for rituals.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Ediomihenry(f): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

You must be a Pentecostal member....
It's a pity what they have turned the church into
what has pentecostal gotten to do with running after church service?
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by dingbang(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ediomihenry:
Keep running
cheesy last last na una go come find us for club grin
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Liberator007(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A single Nigerian lady who is ready to date again has taken to Twitter to search for a boyfriend who will be ready for marriage in like 2-years.

She listed requirements she wants in a man and also listed what she has to offer.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/this-nigerian-lady-is-in-search-of-a-boyfriend.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

This Nigerian lady, if not careful, will end up being used for ritual.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by DonMekino(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
Please what is 2yrs ish?
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by zombieHUNTER: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ediomihenry:

what has pentecostal gotten to do with running after church service?

Running to where after church service? undecided
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by fergieboy: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
All this undercover oloshos
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by anigold(m): 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Cc; Lalasticlala

grin grin ; Financially stable ,key words FINANCIALLY STABLE, grin grin grin I think she is a parasite looking for a host.. grin grin..can she Bleep for 12 hours , if yes let her contact me..
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
Looking for a perfect man while looking like a baby elephant. Nonsense angry

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Jabioro: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
I matched all her requirement,therefore l am automatically qualified to contest.But l won't know if she would meet all my requirement...until l tasted her piggybank juice before l can say much.,her contact pls
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by zombieHUNTER: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
fergieboy:
All this undercover oloshos

You too much...
No responsible lady will advertise herself on social media like this
DonMekino:
Please what is 2yrs ish?

It means around 2years time
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by islandmoon: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
i hereby application via Nairaland, accept my sympathy, thanks in advanxe, kisses

your Baby
Islandmoon
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by EmekaBlue(m): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
OK...Husband no easy these days o
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
She’s not bad looking so if she’s searching online then that means she has issues. A pretty African woman like her should be besieged by suitors all day long.

Not to worry she’ll settle for okada man in two years grin

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by anochuko01(m): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
ibkayee:

Yeah...will some people see her as desperate? Yes. I don't know about cheap though, it's not like she's advertising herself for sex. She may get some guys who will try to exploit her perceived desperation for a relationship but I'm sure she'll get some decent, serious ones too. Lol I assume she's aware of the risk she's taking so best of luck to her, I've seen these kind of thing work out well, even with Nigerian guys grin
I love her approach though. I wouldn't mind hanging out with such a girl. at least I'll be sure of someone who's ready for a true relationship. she'll also wanna do so much to keep a relationship. unlike ladies who haven't had ''experiences''.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by bigpicture001: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
must all announcements on these issues be on instagram...? abeg I no dey gram.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by ibkayee(f): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
anochuko01:

I love her approach though. I wouldn't mind hanging out with such a girl. at least I'll be sure of someone who's ready for a true relationship. she'll also wanna do so much to keep a relationship. unlike ladies who haven't had ''experiences''.
Exactly smiley
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Nathayas: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
She Is Not Beautiful. Especially Her Waist, Too Small For My Liking. Not My Choice
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by vRendoh(m): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
With those water melons your man can not go hungry.....
I wish you luck soonest my dear.
Congratulation in advance!
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by oluwasegun007(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Abeg who has her number....
She fall into my BBW category.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by BlaQJeeZ: 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
anochuko01:
she probably stays on the island from the look of that pic.
and she looks sober too....hopefully she'll be well mannered.

I need to become active on Twitter. seems theres a better chance of getting a lady there.

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by iyke649(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
Me sef also need a gal to date n marry. She too has to b pretty, God fearing n financially stable. Residing in lagos will b kul but not that necessary. Age btw 22 -30. Staying on the island will b cool. Serious lady should dm me
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Malawian(m): 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
Well, she is looking for "boyfren". Pay attention hommies, the "d" is missing, which was omitted by choice, which also means, no sex for you.

Two years of no sex, better go become Reverend Father.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by engrjacuzzi: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
I just have this feeling that Green colour stands for failure and disappointment, imagine what Saudi Arabia just did. I pity my country
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by freesam(m): 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
Go get a clay and mould him yourself.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Joshua070(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2018

Madam go back to all those guys you snubbed and insulted. yOUR husband is among them[/quote] fake pastor

8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men / 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy