Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me (3280 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by Born2conquer: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
Right now.. I am in a love with a particular girl and she love me too..

We've been together for close to 6months..real love, she do cry over the phone when we talk about relationship..

The only issue that's stopping her from.being in a relationship with me is "RELIGION"..

I am a Christian and she's a Muslim

She said she can't marry a Muslim and there is no point in Dating someone she won't marry...

I am in pain and hurt, I've tried to move on, but it is not possible because the love is still very much strong...

What should I do?
What should i do?
Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by dingbang(m): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mchew

4 Likes

Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by Ediomihenry(f): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
Just try and forget bout her and move on. If d relationship isn't taking you no where,forget it bro.
Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by ibkayee(f): 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
If there's no chance of you converting and she's adamant on not marrying a non muslim, you'll have to let each other go. Easiest partners tend to be the ones whose values align the most with yours unfortunately. Sorry dear
Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by thesicilian: 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
dingbang:
Mchew
Seconded.
Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by Ulrich01(m): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
dingbang:
Mchew

Thirded grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by MissRaine69(f): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
She can’t or won’t marry? There is a difference.
What exactly is her objection to your faith? She has to give you a cohesive explanation.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by CAPSLOCKED: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2018

BELIEFS DESTROYING LOTS OF BEAUTIFUL THINGS SINCE FOREVER.

YOU JUST HAVE TO LET IT GO SINCE BOTH OF YOU CAN'T BE NEUTRAL, AND NEITHER OF YOU IS INTERESTED IN CONVERSION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by Born2conquer: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
She can’t or won’t marry? There is a difference.
What exactly is her objection to your faith? She has to give you a cohesive explanation.
She can't

She said her religion is against it
Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by Mizk(f): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
grinToo many telemundo

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by Moneyspeakingz: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
Bleep r and move on ...
Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by MissRaine69(f): 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Born2conquer:

She can't

She said her religion is against it
I will speak to you as if you were my brother. She was aware of your faith way before feelings were caught. If someone feels that strongly about their faith then they need to stay in their lane and date someone from the same background. It is most unfortunate that it has come to this but if she is steadfast in her views then there is nothing yoj can do about it

As painful as it is walking away might be the best way as it avoids issues later in life. You met the wrong person at the right time. My parents have an interfaith marriage, one is a Muslim and the other a Maronite they have been married for 45 years. It’s possibe and can be a sucess if the other person is open minded. This the probelm you face here.

As painful as it maybe for now close this chapter, one day she will look for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by Rickjordan(m): 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
sorry Just move on bro
Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:10am On Jun 17, 2018
if she is Yoruba u could probably work it out,they are more liberal regard8ng religious issues..but if na hausa/fulani,forget it fam
Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by Rigel95(m): 12:25am On Jun 17, 2018
move on.
Believe me inter-religious marriages in Nigeria doesn't usually end well, mostly due external forces.
Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by Born2conquer: 7:29am On Jun 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

I will speak to you as if you were my brother. She was aware of your faith way before feelings were caught. If someone feels that strongly about their faith then they need to stay in their lane and date someone from the same background. It is most unfortunate that it has come to this but if she is steadfast in her views then there is nothing yoj can do about it

As painful as it is walking away might be the best way as it avoids issues later in life. You met the wrong person at the right time. My parents have an interfaith marriage, one is a Muslim and the other a Maronite they have been married for 45 years. It’s possibe and can be a sucess if the other person is open minded. This the probelm you face here.

As painful as it maybe for now close this chapter, one day she will look for you.

Thanks Ma

I will try and walk away..it should be easy..it would be hard on me but it is the best thing to do..

We ain't in the same location for now and the distance would last over 6months

I will block her on whatsapp and move on
Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by Born2conquer: 7:31am On Jun 17, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
if she is Yoruba u could probably work it out,they are more liberal regard8ng religious issues..but if na hausa/fulani,forget it fam

She's a Yoruba girl

She's asking questions like
"Will the marriage be at my church of her mosque?"
"Who would handle our kids naming ceremony?"
"Will our children attends church or mosque"

She's the first Daughter and her dad is a staunch ALPha

You know how Father will wanna show their strength on daughters
Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by melody91: 7:51am On Jun 17, 2018
Rigel95:
move on.
Believe me inter-religious marriages in Nigeria doesn't usually end well, mostly due external forces.

stop yarning dust..my dad is a Muslim and mum a Christian background, they've been married more than 50 yrs now and still growing stronger and both families have been very very very supportive..well maybe its coz of there level f exposure tho but stop generalizing bro.
Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by chris2face(m): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2018
Like someone pointed out thank ur stars she is not from the north
Op just move on over here in the north u hardly see them being in a CASUAL relationship with us not to talk of dating or worsestill marriage
Bruh dont chase a shadow abeg
Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by Rigel95(m): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2018
you seem to have issues with simple comprehension. OR did you not see usually in the quoted text?

Next time be eager to listen but tarry in replying.
melody91:
stop yarning dust..my dad is a Muslim and mum a Christian background, they've been married more than 50 yrs now and still growing stronger and both families have been very very very supportive..well maybe its coz of there level f exposure tho but stop generalizing bro.
Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by melody91: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2018
Rigel95:

Next time be eager to listen but tarry in replying.
oh sorry my bad! I overlooked that,thanks for the advice.
Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by Rigel95(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2018
melody91:
oh sorry my bad! I overlooked that,thanks for the advice.
have a good day bro.
Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by melody91: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2018
Rigel95:
have a good day bro.
you too sir
Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2018
I am a Christian and she's a Muslim

She said she can't marry a Muslim shocked shocked

What should I do?
What should i do?[/quote]
Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by AuntyAmope(m): 11:58am On Jun 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

You are talking as if we select who we want to love right from the start of things embarassed
Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by timijoseph01(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
AuntyAmope:

You are talking as if we select who we want to love right from the start of things embarassed
Actually we do.. Never confuse Love with Feelings, Crush, Infatuation or even Lust..
It is possible to select whom you love from the start of things before it grows into "Love".. You simply train your mind to move on at the early stage..
Personally I don't like the idea of marrying someone Older than Me.. Does it mean I have never admired, crushed, lust or have feelings for someone Older than me.. NO
You people should stop making LOVE magical.. We have control over, depending on how you train yourself..
And that's why it's takes ONLY a MAN to think with his HEAD and not his HEART..!!
Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by MissRaine69(f): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
AuntyAmope:

Sometimes things don’t work out take feelings and emotions out of the equation and face reality headon . He has accepted things not sure what your gripe is? It was directed to him and his situation.
No dramas
Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by sunbilor(m): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
Born2conquer:

She's a Yoruba girl

She's asking questions like
"Will the marriage be at my church of her mosque?"
"Who would handle our kids naming ceremony?"
"Will our children attends church or mosque"

She's the first Daughter and her dad is a staunch ALPha

You know how Father will wanna show their strength on daughters
Oga move on and stop hurting yourself. You go meet another good woman same way you met her.
Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by pelicanbeau(f): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2018
But religion should not be a barrier, it is the true love that is germane and matter most, mind you religion is just the opium of the masses...if she's not willing then you free her as that's her own orientation.
Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by cooooooks(m): 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
Leave your religions.

Earn money, work, live more comfortably then both of you guys should move to a different & bigger city (PH, Lagos, Abj, Calabar) where you guys can live happily ever after! kiss kiss
Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by dochenaj: 3:02am On Jun 21, 2018
Born2conquer:
Right now.. I am in a love with a particular girl and she love me too..

We've been together for close to 6months..real love, she do cry over the phone when we talk about relationship..

The only issue that's stopping her from.being in a relationship with me is "RELIGION"..

I am a Christian and she's a Muslim.

She said she can't marry a Muslim
and there is no point in Dating someone she won't marry...

I am in pain and hurt, I've tried to move on, but it is not possible because the love is still very much strong...

What should I do?
What should i do?
Why don't people reread what they type before posting it? Look at the boldened parts of your write up and stop being confused? Be it as it may, a true Muslim shouldn't marry a Christian and vice versa. They must first change the core of their beliefs to be able to pull that off hence they wouldn't be true to their religion.
Re: She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me by deafeyez: 3:48am On Jun 21, 2018
Become a Muslim or walka dey move grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Gets Really Creative As He Asks A Girl Out On A Date / Why Women Hardly End Up With Their Dream Men... / Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.