Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,086 members, 7,828,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today (9102 Views)

Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by ednut1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
All the females commenting here are advising the man to move on, well I agree with them 100percent, but let it be known to these confused souls that when this same situation happens to a sister, I hope they all will give the same advise to her, telling her that shitt happens and she should move on..

Have a blessed day
grin men have done worst sha. Scary shit out der
Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by dingbang(m): 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
ednut1:
grin men have done worst sha. Scary shit out der
because I am about to do my own so nobody should call me the devil

2 Likes

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by KevinDein: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
princepee:
Things ladies do for money, I believe the other is richer and she feels more secure with him,.., the hustle is real,. And ladies could be very deceitful if their chose to be, take heart mannn! Work hard make some money u will have a lot girls running after u.
That's why all these pre-wedding pictures I see around seem like a big joke to me, TBH. People engage in all sorts of deceit (to ex and present partners) to get married, the whole thing is a sham, a scam, a fucckking charade.

3 Likes

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by ednut1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
KevinDein:

That's why all these pre-wedding pictures I see around seem like a big joke to me, TBH. People engage in all sorts of deceit (to ex and present partners) to get married, the whole thing is a sham, a scam, a fucckking charade.
who do we blame Parents, elders, pastors and the society
Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Jeferious: 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
When I see people whine and rant over what they perceive as injustice and breach of trust, I just laugh like say I drink one full jar of laughing gas.

The thing is, when dealing with people, expect the worst while praying for the best. This has nothing to do with pessimism. It is more like cautiousness and guardedness. When I see a lion, I know it should charge and attack me. Maybe, it might not. A snake should bite me if it sense that I'm danger once it notice me. But then, it might crawl away if it feels I'm not worth its venom.

And it is the same with men. They may love you, they may hate you. They may be loyal, they might disappoint you. But then, whatever the feelings of all these creatures towards you, your readiness to preserve and protect yourself is very paramount. This is exactly the foundation of self-love. I'm not expected to leave myself at the mercy of the lion, the snake or the disappointing man. And this is why a reasonable man would fortify himself emotionally, physically, psychologically and in every other necessary aspect. He does not abandon himself at the mercy of others.

It is this mentality that has helped me throughout life. I don't expect much from people. But I won't let them disappoint me. I would rather disappoint the whole world than let the whole world disappoint me.

8 Likes

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by iLegendd(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nice thread. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Rakash(f): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
drdaniels:
I'm finding it very difficult to type right now because I just discovered my fiancee just got married today.

My sister got married on June 2nd and my girl was supposed to make up for the bride but she gave a silly excuse not to attend despite that I already bought thesame native attire for her and myself for the event.

Every member of my family were asking me why she didn't come but I tried to cover her up not knowing she had other plans. I wasn't happy with her because of her absence and attitude, so I didn't call her since then only to get the shocker this evening
God knows I really wanted to marry her
Guy i am sorry about what happened to you but the honest truth is that you got beaten to your own game, so because your girlfriend did not come around to make your sister up as planned you didnt call her till now, that shows exactly the type of boyfriend you have been to her all this while, you couldnt even call her to find out what really went wrong. i guess she saw that you were not a marriageable material or husband material so she had to zoom off. take heart better women are to come

1 Like

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by chloride6: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
[right][/right]

Rakash:
Guy i am sorry about what happened to you but the honest truth is that you got beaten to your own game, so because your girlfriend did not come around to make your sister up as planned you didnt call her till now, that shows exactly the type of boyfriend you have been to her all this while, you couldnt even call her to find out what really went wrong. i guess she saw that you were not a marriageable material or husband material so she had to zoom off. take heart better women are to come

So she found a husband and planned her wedding between June 2 and now?

Nawa ooh

3 Likes

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Rakash(f): 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
chloride6:
[right][/right]

Nawa ooh
that is not what i am saying, yes she was mean and wicked but that doesnt change the fact that he also wasnt much of a good boyfriend to her.
Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by ednut1(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
chloride6:
[right][/right]

Nawa ooh
lol. D guy go be all this abroad guys. Wey just come home nd do d marriage grin
Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by ibkayee(f): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
Worst thing about it is how nonchalant she seems in that conversation with you. Take heart dear, I hope you can move forward and find someone better

1 Like

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by encryptjay(m): 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
She's unable to come up with a proper lie!
Is she Muslim?

Is her name Mariam?

Was the marriage arranged?
Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
I pity men that always put their hope on women b/cos they can disappoint u at any point in time,& if ur not careful with ur thoughts suicide might be the next available option.( THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT )
Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by MoonWater: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I doubt that seriously. One of the reasons she left was a lack of skill in that area.
lol bro e fit no be like that. Women often times calculate their decisions based on the immediate circumstances. She might have seen the new guy as promising but will certainly come back to the old guy very soon since they never broke up. Its funny how women are wired to reason.

1 Like

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
pocohantas:

Considering the status of her husband, I think it is worth it grin

Even at that. Why didn't she just end it with the other one months before. Was she indecisive till the last moment?
Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Bamz(m): 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
vickatcch:
I never see person wey lie pass you for this forume.You always have experience/story to tell on every issue angry cho cho cho cho cho like parot
shocked cheesy
Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by zicoraads: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
ibkayee:
Worst thing about it is how nonchalant she seems in that conversation with you. Take heart dear, I hope you can move forward and find someone better
She seems not to even care. I understand how he feels though. The need to just know is always very strong in situations like these. Like someone mentioned before now, closure is everything. The silence sometimes kills faster than the act itself. That said, this guy will probably do same to the next girl he meets, who will also do same to some other guy and the circle will continue.

2 Likes

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by ibkayee(f): 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
zicoraads:

She seems not to even care. I understand how he feels though. The need to just know is always very strong in situations like these. Like someone mentioned before now, closure is everything. The silence sometimes kills faster than the act itself. That said, this guy will probably do same to the next girl he meets, who will also do same to some other guy and the circle will continue.
Lol it's not even about 'needing' closure tbh, he has the right to know, it's the least she could do, what she did was heartless

Yeah maybe if he develops resentment towards women or something, yeah na cycle, crazy world

1 Like

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by edimolu(m): 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
Rigel95:
some women are confused
They don't know what they want.

Reason why if I discover a lady is the type that likes to keep her options open, I simply dispose her like used tissue.
not some , most

1 Like

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by R3B3L(m): 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
A married frnd told me d flaw of every woman is to forget easily... program urself to let go because u are dealing wit both idealistic and emotional entities. Don't make d mistake of reaching to a female again.. make sure u are d one settling for someone...

3 Likes

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by LordAdamX: 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
pocohantas:

I don't hope so ahbeg, I really do wish her the best.
Tbh, I felt hurt, for the ex especially. I realised she played us both.
LOL...

Really?!

I wouldn't wish her bad, but I wouldn't mind if the marriage collapsed. Two-timing is cheating.

Tomorrow, if the husband starts cheating, she'd start complaining that someone wants to steal her beau...

-Lord
Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by LordAdamX: 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
All the females commenting here are advising the man to move on, well I agree with them 100percent, but let it be known to these confused souls that when this same situation happens to a sister, I hope they all will give the same advise to her, telling her that shitt happens and she should move on..

Have a blessed day

The hypocrisy is just deafening.

A n*gga cheats on a girl, it's bad; she double dates, it's fair. We should all just practice open relationships then.

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
drdaniels:
I'm finding it very difficult to type right now because I just discovered my fiancee just got married today.

My sister got married on June 2nd and my girl was supposed to make up for the bride but she gave a silly excuse not to attend despite that I already bought thesame native attire for her and myself for the event.

Every member of my family were asking me why she didn't come but I tried to cover her up not knowing she had other plans. I wasn't happy with her because of her absence and attitude, so I didn't call her since then only to get the shocker this evening
God knows I really wanted to marry her

You dodged a bullet.
Time will reveal to you how lucky you are.
Now move on; many have experienced worse.

1 Like

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by LordAdamX: 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jeferious:
When I see people whine and rant over what they perceive as injustice and breach of trust, I just laugh like say I drink one full jar of laughing gas.

The thing is, when dealing with people, expect the worst while praying for the best. This has nothing to do with pessimism. It is more like cautiousness and guardedness. When I see a lion, I know it should charge and attack me. Maybe, it might not. A snake should bite me if it sense that I'm danger once it notice me. But then, it might crawl away if it feels I'm not worth its venom.

And it is the same with men. They may love you, they may hate you. They may be loyal, they might disappoint you. But then, whatever the feelings of all these creatures towards you, your readiness to preserve and protect yourself is very paramount. This is exactly the foundation of self-love. I'm not expected to leave myself at the mercy of the lion, the snake or the disappointing man. And this is why a reasonable man would fortify himself emotionally, physically, psychologically and in every other necessary aspect. He does not abandon himself at the mercy of others.

It is this mentality that has helped me throughout life. I don't expect much from people. But I won't let them disappoint me. I would rather disappoint the whole world than let the whole world disappoint me.

Story of my life.

I actually EXPECT people to be douchebags, including family members, so I ain't surprised when they act it out. Seen enough sh*t to know people are no different from wild animals. Makes life relatively easier.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Jeferious: 10:14am On Jun 18, 2018
LordAdamX:

Story of my life.

I actually EXPECT people to be douchebags, including family members, so I ain't surprised when they act it out. Seen enough sh*t to know people are no different from wild animals. Makes life relatively easier.

-Lord
Yea. Everyone is a wild animal. Just make sure, for your good, that you are the ultimate predator

1 Like

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by LordAdamX: 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
Jeferious:
Yea. Everyone is a wild animal. Just make sure, for your good, that you are the ultimate predator

I have no reason to be the ultimate predator?

I've got one life to live. I'm simply not about to let anyone screw it up.

-Lord
Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by cooooooks(m): 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
Delete her number.

My people abeg make sure that you are in the same relationship your gf/bf is in oh. Don't claim the relationship by faith o.
Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by drdaniels: 10:29am On Jun 20, 2018
Chubhie:
She ought to be on honeymoon and taking hits from all conceivable angles.

Sorry about your perceived loss. It could well be strictly business decision from her. Forgive her and move on.

Nature has never been in short supply of beautiful women. I still maintain that the beautiful ones ain't yet born. Travel round to verify this.
I totally agree with you bro and I'm channelling my energy to more productive things
Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by drdaniels: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2018
pocohantas:
She doesn't want to turn evening newspaper.
It is really beyond her.

Accept my sympathy, you hear?
This is a woman I gladly do anything for just to make her happy
Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by peacengine(m): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2018
Some h***s aint loyal
Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by peacengine(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:
I pity men that always put their hope on women b/cos they can disappoint u at any point in time,& if ur not careful with ur thoughts suicide might be the next available option.( THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT )

Truth
Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 20, 2018
Move on. I know I did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? / Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. / A Female Colleague Of Mine Is Sick Due To Lack Of Sex For A Long Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.