Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today (9107 Views)

Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by drdaniels: 11:00am On Jun 20, 2018
Treasuredlove:
You just missed a bullet, you should be thankful
Seriously I don't understand it, why all the deceit?
That's exactly what I'm trying to figure out.

1 Like

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by drdaniels: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2018
Mznaett:
It's hard to let go, but you just need to.

Sorry about that.
Thanks ma. I'll try to and hopefully fall in love again
Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by drdaniels: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2018
Olalan:
How come you never had any idea she's two timing? Guess your trust and love for her blinded you to see she's dating another guy.
BTW am so sure you might never have checked her messages for the past one month cause if you did you would have discovered
I've not even checked her phone messages or Whatsapp conversation in the last one year. I totally believed in her
Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Deadshotz(m): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
[quote author=jessca048 post=68556067] abeg free the babe,she can't afford to put all her eggs in one basket. do you have plans in marrying her less than a year. anyway take heart there are still plenty fishes in the sea go and fish for one. [/baseless bullshit, ]
Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by OurworkComNg1: 3:05am On Aug 04, 2018
drdaniels:
I'm finding it very difficult to type right now because I just discovered my fiancee just got married today.

My sister got married on June 2nd and my girl was supposed to make up for the bride but she gave a silly excuse not to attend despite that I already bought thesame native attire for her and myself for the event.

Every member of my family were asking me why she didn't come but I tried to cover her up not knowing she had other plans. I wasn't happy with her because of her absence and attitude, so I didn't call her since then only to get the shocker this evening
God knows I really wanted to marry her

by now, she's calling you to tell you she misses you right??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out / ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) / How Girls Ask For Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.