Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,972 members, 7,952,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada (33728 Views)

Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? / My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. / Nigerian Lady Denies The Existence Of 'Magun', Says It Is 'Penis Captivus' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by nigg(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2018
I wonder how girls think sometimes, what's her gain? God deliver we guys from such wickend girls.
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Bia o'mu Laina gwa oku odika echo kam mpia gi

Lol, oya come beat me na. Isi aki.
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2018
emmachukwu99:

Lol, oya come beat me na. Isi aki.
Mpama tongue
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Mpama tongue
Ezi ofia
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2018
emmachukwu99:
Ezi ofia
mpi kikikikiki ozu olili

Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2018
Excuzeme:

Which kin waka-free be dat?
She will wake up with acid on her pretty face or kidnapped and 'done' by many men before being dumped in a garbage bin where she belonged. undecided
its becos of the lack of law in the country dats why many ppl take laws into their hands...as in acid attack and mob actions. I just love the way this lady has been punished ..though no amount of monentary compensation will be enuf for this man. Imagine the pain he would feel losing out to such an opportunity just because of one selfish girlfriend.now he will be wishing he had no gilfriend at dat time such a grand opportunity came to him.
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 19, 2018
Martinez19:
Ah! I had better be living in the matrix or else na Sniper insecticide tinz grin
hahaha!cheesy

Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by nazablossom(f): 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
austyn0:
Am telling you....

Your village people suppose con learn from her abi?
lol, abeg make dem no learn oo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Stop this nonsensical quote that makes women think they are invisible and keep messing idiots like you up!

HE TRUSTED HER!

HE MADE THE MISTAKE!

The correct quote should be after God, your parents and siblings, don't trust any woman! That's should be your quote from today!

You're saying the same thing, his was a catchy phrase and yours is a long winded message.

So you don't trust God, your parents and your siblings

You didn't think this through grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? / PHOTO: Lady Caught Having Sex With A Mad Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.