Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? (3176 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] / I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore / Someone I Talk To Said He Does Not Want Me Around Him Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:13am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

of course i am not a black one.

i am a white lady , staying in Uganda right now
there is my whatsppp on my profile, prove you are a lady by sending a pic of your boob written with magic marker ubunja
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MrCork: 8:13am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:
i am indeed fed up with his dick's smell and taste, and its size is not as amazing as the first time it reveavled itself to me.

probably because i have played it for hundreds of times, and i know too much of it and its owner.

i am a human being, i need something new always. i can not let myself bound with only one dick, no matter how large it is, let alone this one is not that large.

but i dont want tremendously oversize dicks, they are abhorant.

i ask myself times again that, if i dont want to suck his dick, does it mean i dont love him anymore ? i do want to be with him. he feels familiar to me, and makes me feel comfortable and thus i dont want to break up with him.

^^good morning crackbaby. ..how are u today...stupid? smiley

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:14am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

any evidence to say i am a gay ? because this word "gay" is mentioned many times in this thread, the op is a gay accordingly ?

just another stupid BBC.

big and useless, waiting for a white lady conquerer.
do the challenge
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 8:14am On Jun 20, 2018
dizon:
I am suspecting This ugandanlady is one of those many men hiding under female monikers on nairaland to disturb public peace

how to disturb your public peace ? all you guys need dick surgery, to lessen the size problem, or else, you will always lack blood for your brians and more daughters will be reiped by their black fathers.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 8:16am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
if i was gay i would be proud of it. unlike you who's pretending.
come out bro

i am proud to be a BBC disck sucker.

altough black men are considered to be inferior, no matter by public opinions or by myself, i dare challenge the world and myself !!

how great i am . i am highly touched by myself.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 8:18am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
if i was gay i would be proud of it. unlike you who's pretending.
come out bro

if am a i black person, i will be stupid enough to say "you are a gay" . because you have mentioned "if i was a gay" .

that is exactly how you mor.on guys treat me.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 8:19am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you forget you're not a woman.
no matter how many dicks you do, you'll always be a man.

but i dont have a dick for my own body.

probably you need to consider to put me to be a third gender person from India.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

send that proof. dont ignore my other message
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
there is my whatsppp on my profile, prove you are a lady by sending a pic of your boob written with magic marker ubunja

like whywhyogun showing her white fingers by writing "i love BBC, whywhyogun" ? and how was your reaction ?

do you think it hard for me to do it ? it depends on whether i feel like doing it.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MrCork: 8:22am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

..crackbaby....nairaland is realy helping u with attention innnit smiley

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 8:24am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
send that proof. dont ignore my other message

my vagina photo ? why dont you check your own vagina ?
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 8:25am On Jun 20, 2018
MrCork:

..crackbaby....nairaland is realy helping u with attention innnit smiley

why do you give me attention by sending me a second hello ? you need my attention greatly. but i dont need your dick.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:26am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

if am a i black person, i will be stupid enough to say "you are a gay" . because you have mentioned "if i was a gay" .

you already called me gay dumb one

ugandalady:

it is natural for a woman to love dicks, especially black BBC. i dont see any wrong here.

why are you so sensitive about gay ? in gay 's eyes, everyone is a gay.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 8:28am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you already called me gay dumb one

by my woman's intuition, i sense you are a gay.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:28am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

my vagina photo ? why dont you check your own vagina ?
just see how confused you are. did you even read my message? :

MISEDUCATIONS:
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 8:29am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
just see how confused you are. did you even read my message? :

yeah, i will reveal who i am by 7th, july.

deja vu ?
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MrCork: 8:30am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

why do you give me attention by sending me a second hello ? you need my attention greatly. but i dont need your dick.

..huh? Attention from a crackbaby?...anyways I ask earlier. .simple question. ..how are u today. .stupid? smiley

2 Likes

Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:30am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

by my woman's intuition, i sense you are a gay.
not what you said earlier. do you even have a brain??

ugandalady:

Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:32am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

yeah, i will reveal who i am by 7th, july.

deja vu ?
just a confused person you are.
no wonder you chasing dicks as a man.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 8:33am On Jun 20, 2018
MrCork:

..huh? Attention from a crackbaby?...anyways I ask earlier. .simple question. ..how are u today. .stupid? smiley

you are so pathetic, you are trolling in a "troll"'s thread.

you dont even look for dicks , then what are you looking for ? why not stay at home and keep jerking off ?
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 8:34am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

not what you said earlier. do you even have a brain??

now i am confused, what are you trying to say ? in plain and simple english. dont pile up quoted words .
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
just a confused person you are.
no wonder you chasing dicks as a man.

you will make a lot of people laugh at you, green horn.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

now i am confused, what are you trying to say ? in plain and simple english. dont pile up quoted words .
but im quoting you. does it hurt that your own words oppse you?
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MrCork: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

you are so pathetic, you are trolling in a "troll"'s thread.

you dont even look for dicks , then what are you looking for ? why not stay at home and keep jerking off ?

^^^looks like the crack in her head is now active...anyways. .how are u today...Should we expet any more dumb threads or u juss remain stupid? smiley

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

you will make a lot of people laugh at you, green horn.
im not a woman. being laughed at doesnt affect me. thats why its not affecting you too. coz you're a gay white man.
send that pic. dont delay.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
but im quoting you. does it hurt that your own words oppse you?

yes, you keep quoting, but i dont catch your point. what do you want to say ?
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:41am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

yes, you keep quoting, but i dont catch your point. what do you want to say ?
if your own words dont make sense to you how the hell will they make sense to us?
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 8:45am On Jun 20, 2018
MrCork:

^^^looks like the crack in her head is now active...anyways. .how are u today...Should we expet any more dumb threads or u juss remain stupid? smiley

just dont fall in love with me. i detest any bit of you. and you of course are younger than 25, far from my selection standard of being 35 years' old. so we dont have anything to do with each other. ugly ebony.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 8:47am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
im not a woman. being laughed at doesnt affect me. thats why its not affecting you too. coz you're a gay white man.
send that pic. dont delay.

go check whywhyogun, and see how she tricked you guys by showing her white fingers and "i love BBC, whywhyogun". go ask someone who made the same mistake before you. "smart" boy. funny.

nobody gives a shiet whether you are gay or not. they give a shiet when you request a photo from me . that hits the point !
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 8:50am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
if your own words dont make sense to you how the hell will they make sense to us?

you quoted "you" from one of my sentences, and then quoted "fvck" from another sentence of mine, then you ask me what i mean ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.