Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? (3172 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] / I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore / Someone I Talk To Said He Does Not Want Me Around Him Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by Acepen(m): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:
i am indeed fed up with his dick's smell and taste, and its size is not as amazing as the first time it reveavled itself to me.

probably because i have played it for hundreds of times, and i know too much of it and its owner.

i am a human being, i need something new always. i can not let myself bound with only one dick, no matter how large it is, let alone this one is not that large.

but i dont want tremendously oversize dicks, they are abhorant.

i ask myself times again that, if i dont want to suck his dick, does it mean i dont love him anymore ? i do want to be with him. he feels familiar to me, and makes me feel comfortable and thus i dont want to break up with him.

What Do U Expect, Ugandans Smh
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2018
Acepen:
What Do U Expect, Ugandans Smh
i just need some honest and witty answers to my question , which is the title of this thread . is it too much ?
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

you quoted "you" from one of my sentences, and then quoted "fvck" from another sentence of mine, then you ask me what i mean ?
what
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

go check whywhyogun, and see how she tricked you guys by showing her white fingers and "i love BBC, whywhyogun". go ask someone who made the same mistake before you. "smart" boy. funny.

nobody gives a shiet whether you are gay or not. they give a shiet when you request a photo from me . that hits the point !
send that boob pic with "ubunja" written on the boob and stop whinging for africa.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
what

just an analogy, confusing ?
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
send that boob pic with "ubunja" written on the boob and stop whinging for africa.

why not you show us your dick with my account name ?
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

just an analogy, confusing ?
what the hell kind of analogy is that??
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

why not you show us your dick with my account name ?
hit me on my whatsapp and get it.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
what the hell kind of analogy is that??

you like copying my quotes, you should know how to use an analogy better.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 9:05am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
hit me on my whatsapp and get it.

are you above 35 ? i have no interest in young men's dicks. you can be my follower, and wait for me for 10 years or so. anyway, i will be in africa for a hell long time.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

are you above 35 ? i have no interest in young men's dicks. you can be my follower, and wait for me for 10 years or so. anyway, i will be in africa for a hell long time.
get me on whatsapp and stop this bruhaha.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 9:14am On Jun 20, 2018
just a diversion from the gradually-turning-to-be-boring topic about dicks.

i am stuck in this rotten country, which is called Uganda. the weather is nice. cooler than i expect it to be. and of course good for health.

i have been to the tip of India, the Arctic city of Russia, and now the equator of africa. sounds great.

if all the feats of these peregrinations are put together, they could be equivalent to the first taste the giant black dick gave me.

where else i will go next time ? i am not sure yet. just roaming in africa for an uncertain period of time and then check out Iran or something like that, and back to africa again.

i dont like stuck with one man or one country.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by Acepen(m): 9:19am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

i just need some honest and witty answers to my question , which is the title of this thread . is it too much ?
true Love Knows No Doubt, U Doubting If U Love Him Means U Dont.When U Truly Love SomeOne Deep Down U Know It. U Can Suck My Dick If U Want To, I Might Introduce U To Other Dicks Too We Would Hav Loads Of Fun.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 9:39am On Jun 20, 2018
Acepen:
true Love Knows No Doubt, U Doubting If U Love Him Means U Dont.When U Truly Love SomeOne Deep Down U Know It. U Can Suck My Dick If U Want To, I Might Introduce U To Other Dicks Too We Would Hav Loads Of Fun.

is this true love ?
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by Acepen(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

is this true love ?
Nope from Ur Stories U Guys Are Just Bleep Buddies And It Seems U Are Bored With It
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 20, 2018
come and suck my dick for a change
olosho
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by gees101(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

only a very stoopid person would believe ANYTHING you write on NL.... keep deceiving your own self seeking for online attention.
very true,only an idiot will believe an idiotic write-up
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MrCork: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

just dont fall in love with me. i detest any bit of you. and you of course are younger than 25, far from my selection standard of being 35 years' old. so we dont have anything to do with each other. ugly ebony.
v

...in Africa. .there is a saying **your head is not correct ** (Google it) smiley
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MrCork: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

only a very stoopid person would believe ANYTHING you write on NL.... keep deceiving your own self seeking for online attention.

..Bro. .ugandalady is a well known crackhead on Nairaland. .please take note smiley

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by Truckpusher(m): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2018
grin

Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MrCork: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2018
gees101:
very true,only an idiot will believe an idiotic write-up

Bro. .ugandalady is a well known crackhead on Nairaland. .please take note
smiley

2 Likes

Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by Truckpusher(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2018
Ugandanlady, who opened your cage this morning ? sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

About to Get married to an Igala Lady / She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: / Please Help Iam In A Delima...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.